The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 49

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 49 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

People who knew Teela wouldn't have known her the next morning. She 'went straight'; going easy on the black make-up, she showed up for collection in a cropped V-neck T-shirt and a ridiculously short but colorful skirt -- and pink flip-flops. Rick cocked his head, bug-eyed, "Holy shit! Is that it?"

"Yep." Teela flipped up the ragged hem of the T-shirt to display her breasts and turned around and bent over to display a bare ass. "That's everything."

"Better pack mace in your purse." Rick shook his head. "How fast do you run? I can't take on a half-dozen beefy construction workers!"

"Fast enough," Teela giggled, excited. "Let's go!"

It was a quarter of eleven when Teela came tripping up the sidewalk in the direction opposite where Rick had parked and stuck her head in the door of the site. It was a hot day; big fans were running to offset the temperature while three guys sheet-rocked over the electrical work of two others in the lobby. Fred was cutting mouldings on a table saw in the back of the room. "Hey, guys! What'cha doing?"

"Workin'." Fred looked up, irritated. 'Stupid ... cunt.' The thought started out 'kid', but his brain changed horses based on the visual. He moderated his tone. "Need sumpthin'?"

"I just wanted to get a look," Teela replied, reaching up under the cropped T to scratch the underside of her left breast. "I've never seen a place being built like this..."

Fred saw skin -- and he wasn't the only one. Enrico "Rico" Gambrelli had a prime, off-side seat from where he was putting in power plugs near the floor on Teela's left; he mapped the whole lower surface of Teela's left breast with his eyes. "Mebbe you oughta get a tour," he offered, virtually drooling.

"Don't go hoggin' her," Fred grunted. "Pass her around."

"Yah." Enrico waved Teela over to him. "I'm doin' rough electrical over here. The guys have already framed and insulated -- see the pink stuff with the brown paper covering? That's fiberglass -- you don't wanna fool with it too much..."

Teela bent from the waist to see what Enrico was doing, and he took advantage of the drop-shot at her cleavage. But he didn't realize he was coming up short -- everybody else in the room stopped breathing as Teela's skirt rode up!

"Jeezus!" one of the other guys husked. From behind, bent over like that, Teela might as well have been naked; her whole crotch was on display, as well as her breasts.

"Fuck, I figger we're on break, Boys," Fred grunted. If he went back to trying to cut things, he'd lose a thumb... "Le's give Sweet Thang the grand tour..."

"Wow! That's REAL nice of you!" Teela turned and twittered. Enrico found himself looking up her skirt -- and his eyes bugged.

"Well, it's a hot day," Fred grunted, "We need our breaks..."

"It sure is!" Teela went over to stand before one of the big fans they had running. "This is nice, though..."

"It sure is!" someone exclaimed. Teela's skirt was blowing straight out in front of her, displaying her neatly-trimmed pubes.

Teela spent the next fifteen minutes vamping the construction workers -- and Fred was all over it. One of the high points was when he offered 'if you're real careful' to take her up on a ladder to see the ceiling details. The whole team stood bracing that ladder; somebody mumbled, "I'd like to take her up on that ladder, all right..." and snapped his hips. There were chuckles, but everybody was too busy looking up ... Teela pretended not to hear, but contrived to stumble a bit coming down -- enough to get Fred's big hand on her ass to steady her. Fred couldn't resist the temptation to squeeze, either, which got him an enigmatic smile while she thanked him for catching her.

"Thanks, guys!" Teela waved, tripping off. "Maybe I'll come back sometime!"

"You be sure and do that, Missy!" Fred yelled after her. "You be sure and do that!"

Teela was walking on air as she skipped her way around the block; it had been decided that she would approach and depart the work site in the opposite direction from the location of Rick's car so as not to point it up to someone watching her. As she approached the car, eyes alight and grinning from ear to ear, she announced, "I just drove a half-dozen guys crazy! Fuck me!"

"Here?" Rick glanced around, shocked.

"Back there, then." Teela pointed to an area between two buildings shielded from view on the street by a large dumpster.

"Are you sure?" Rick asked.

"Oh, yeah! God, I'm SOOO horny!" Teela took Rick's hand and led him back onto the narrow strip of grass. Shucking down his jeans, she sucked him in for a few moments to get him nice and hard and wet, then had him flop back on the grass while she mounted him. Teela's abbreviated outfit didn't present any obstacle at all -- she might as well have been naked. Rick slid his hands up under her top to fondle her breasts until she started to get loud, then extracted one hand and shoved two fingers into her mouth to muffle her noises to impassioned cycles of "Mmph! Mmph! Mmph! Mmph!"

Coming back from the second floor break room in the adjacent building, Phyllis Waterman wandered to the window for a gander outside while she sipped her iced tea. Her eyes shifted downward from the windows across the way to the narrow grassy strip between the buildings and she froze. "Marlene, would you come here?" she asked the woman in the next cubicle in an odd voice.

Marlene McAllister, curious, got up from her desk and joined Phyllis at the window, then followed her gaze to the ground. "Omigawd! He's raping her!" she gasped.

Phyllis looked up and tilted her head, "From the bottom?" Marlene's conservative morals and the resultant social programming periodically made it seem as if she and reality only had a nodding acquaintance.

"Then she's a hooker!" Marlene insisted.

"At that age? Besides, the boy's no older..." Why did everything sexual have to be sordid? "It's just sex."

"Someone should tell their parents!"

Phyllis rolled her eyes. "Have you ever HAD sex, Marlene?"

"Why, yes! With my husband!" Marlene declared self-righteously.

"Twice, I imagine," Phyllis muttered with some irony. "And now you're divorced..."

"We're both going to go to Hell for that," Marlene muttered. "Why he couldn't get an annulment from the Church..."

Phyllis rolled her eyes. No wonder the world was in such sorry shape when religion divorced so many people from reality ... Meanwhile, she watched the girl bounce energetically up and down on her young lover. From above, her skirt covered their activity, but there was no doubt about what they were doing, particularly when you took in the boy's state of undress...

The girl chose that moment to look up; her eyes locked on Phyllis' and she smiled -- then her eyes rolled up. Rocked to her core, Phyllis stepped back from the window.

"What's going on?" Sylvia Sims asked coming up the aisle between the cubes.

"Oh, nothing," Phyllis replied faintly. "I think I'll go to the Ladies' Room."

Maureen, who had been looking into the startled eyes of the boy, stepped away from the window, looking equally shaken. "Me, too." The pair headed off, leaving Sylvia trying to peer into the windows of the next building -- but she never looked down...

"Shit, Baby! We gotta GO!" Rick yelped, wrestling with the momentarily slack form of his girlfriend. "Those old biddies will probably call the cops!"

"O-okay!" Teela pushed herself into recovery, getting up shakily and staggering off toward the street while Rick tucked himself in. By the time he was able to follow, she was leaning against the car giggling. "My, THAT was fun!"

"That was fuckin' scary, THAT's what it was!" Rick retorted. "Get in and keep down!" He rolled them up the street half a block to beyond the worksite, then thought better of it, turned the car around and parked on the near side of the street. "You're crazy, and I'm..."

"You're gonna get yours, Lover, as soon as we're out of here," Teela interrupted him. "I won't leave you hanging -- I promise! Want me to blow you?"

"No, it's okay..." Rick didn't want to admit that fear had made him limp. "Why don't you call Candace and let her know how it went?"

"Good idea."

Teela briefed Candace, and Candace called around to Louise and Beth at the hospital and Jean at her job. When it was all over, Candace turned to Lon, who had appeared a few minutes before. "It's a go."

"Crap."

"It'll be all right -- Sally doesn't mind, why should you?" Candace queried, eyeing her son archly.

"It just sucks. I didn't want to share at all, never mind with some old black dude..." Lon groused.

"It was coming, Hon. You guys are doing that lifestyle; eventually, you have to press her on both sides of the issue," Candace counseled.

"What issue?"

"Who is in charge of sex," Candace amplified. "You have to fuck around and rub her nose in it -- that's one side. And you have to make her fuck others -- that's the flip side. It's the kind of thing she has to prove..."

"She already sucked Terence off," Lon grunted. "Isn't that enough?"

"Maybe for this week," Candace replied, examining her manicure, "but these things escalate. You're just going to have to push it a little earlier than you want..."

"When?" Lon grunted.

"The sooner, the better, I'd think," Candace replied. "If he goes out and gets lucky a few times with the guys, we might have a hard time convincing him that he ought to be chasing girls..."

"Well, tomorrow is out," Lon groused.

"Suit yourself." Candace turned away.

"Shit. I'd better go talk to Toby -- and Sally." Lon headed off.


"Hey, Toby," Lon's voice came over the phone. "This thing is on, after all. I guess Old Man Carter is a serious letch ... How soon can you rig up your place?"

"Been working on it," Toby replied. "I think it's ready. We ought to test it, though. And Sally probably ought to know where everything is so she doesn't screw up the shots..."

"I'll go get her. See you in an hour?"

"Cool." Toby went back to his video editing; everything had been set up long since...

"Sally?" Lon's voice came over Sally's phone, this time. "Old Man Carter was all over Teela, apparently, so things are a go. Toby wants to rehearse -- are you free?"

Sally was halfway through doing her toenails. "Of course, Sweetheart!" Was it quicker to finish, or to wipe the polish off the wet ones?

"Maybe you ought to call Teela and get some idea how things went down," Lon suggested. "I'll be there in a half-hour."

'Wipe them off, ' Sally made up her mind. "I'll be ready."

Sally's first call to Teela went unanswered. "Leave it," Rick huffed from his position behind her, "We're busy." They were, too; Teela was kneeling on her bed, rocking to Rick's pounding thrusts Rick was standing behind her with his hands on her hips, pulling her onto his swollen cock in time to the driving snap of his hips, burying himself at every stroke.

This went on for just over ten minutes -- and two orgasms for Teela -- before Rick buried himself in her, grunted, and started spewing seed. "Gawd, I love it when I feel you squirting in me!" Teela purred. Rick just grinned as he pulled out and flopped down beside her. "EWWW! You're making a mess!" Teela whined.

"Well, so are you, Drippy!" Rick retorted. "If you want it that bad, you should have a way to keep it!"

Teela opened her mouth to vent her outrage, but her phone twittered and bleeped. "Hello?"

"Teela!" Sally's voice caroled. "I hear Mr. Carter is a letch!"

"Oh, yeah! And he's not the only one!" Teela replied. "I had a half-dozen construction hunks just drooling!"

"Could you have reeled him in right there?" Sally asked. "They're talking about having me try tomorrow..."

"Yeah, I could have," Teela replied. "It's all in the wardrobe."

"What did you wear?"

"I dressed a lot like YOU do, actually," Teela cackled, "although I went further with it. Why don't you come over later and we'll hook you up?"

"Okay," Sally agreed. "Lon is picking me up to take me to Toby's to make sure the cameras work and stuff..."

"Okay, come by after that and we'll make plans. Maybe I should introduce you..."

"Kewl!" Sally hung up.


Toby met Lon and Sally at his door. "Okay. Right now, I have two webcams set up in Ma's room-- one along the wall and one in the ceiling over the bed. I'm thinking that we'll try to get some zoomed video from the regular video cam once things settle down..."

"Cool." Lon let Toby lead him into his mother's room. Looking around, he said, "I don't see anything..."

"They're pretty well camouflaged," Toby agreed. "Hang on a sec." He brought in a laptop and picked up the view from the camera in the wall.

Lon, looking over his friend's shoulder, told Sally, "Climb up on the bed, will you, Honey?" Sally did as she was told and the guys spent the next few minutes positioning her and looking for the best angles. "Okay, well, Sally looks good -- but how will things look with him on top?"

Toby shrugged. "Go climb on..." Lon positioned himself over his girlfriend and Toby froze the frame, bringing over the laptop. "Of course, that assumes that he does her how you do her -- umm, sorry, Sally."

"I'm not getting a real feel for it," Lon grunted. "Maybe we should..."

"Fuck?" Toby chuckled. "Why don't you two go through a few positions? I'll take short clips and we'll figure out what looks best..."

"Okay," Lon grunted. Shit, everybody had seen Sally naked ... He waved her up and she came out of her blouse and shorts, then her underclothes. "What are you gonna be wearing?" Lon asked her.

"Teela and I are going to come up with something," Sally replied. "It won't be much, though."

"No panties, I figure -- and no bra, either, probably," Lon grunted. "The quicker you can get naked, the better. And he needs to get there, too, if possible."

"Okay," Sally nodded. "Should I offer to suck him?"

Lon passed a glance with Toby -- this was damned weird... "No, not if you don't have to. If possible, it would be nice if he was hot to go straight to fucking, I think."

Toby nodded. "We can work around it, but what we WANT is for you to get up on the bed and get him going between your legs as soon as possible. Try to get him down on his hands, too..." He waved and Lon climbed up onto the bed and worked his cock into his girlfriend's only half-prepared snatch, then dropped over onto his hands. "Yeah, like that, I think," Toby approved, turning the laptop so that Lon and Sally could see.

"Yeah," Lon agreed, "that's best, I think. Then his hands are busy..."

"Take a few strokes," Toby directed, "so I can see how the frame is set." Lon did so. "Okay, now lean back up -- we need to plan for things to go wrong..." Lon did as he was asked, and Toby adjusted the hidden camera remotely to take into account the change in height of the subject. "What else? Doggie? Standing up at the edge of the bed?" The next fifteen minutes were consumed with planning shots for varying positions, with Lon taking a few demonstration strokes in each position -- just enough to stay hard. Fortunately, Sally lubricated easily... "I think that's it," Toby murmured at the end of it, "we have a plan for just about every starting position..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.