The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

"I have to get out..." Jean announced, desperate.

Toby settled back, considering. Was that it? Was that why she was fighting so hard? "You aren't comfortable in the water, are you?"

"Well, no..."

"What is everyone else doing?"

"Lon is talking to Beth..." The pair were neck deep, but the way they were positioned, they could have been doing the same thing she and Toby were...

"Okay. Rick and Candace?" Toby prompted.

"They're ... heading toward the edge..."

Jean left out the 'hand in hand' part -- but Toby was suspicious, anyway. He turned to see, holding Jean against him. Rick and Candace were headed for the pool stairs, totally exposed. Toby raised an eyebrow at the omissions; he recognized the position Ma and Lon were in, too. "You'll be out there, naked -- but I guess they will, first..."

"Yeah." Jean obviously wasn't thrilled, but things had gotten to be urgent.

"Okay, let's go," Toby pushed off and tugged her toward the deep end stair.

"You don't have to..." Jean, dog paddling, allowed him to drag her along.

"Well I am," Toby replied. "That way you won't be getting out all by yourself."

The pair stopped at the deep end ladder; Jean looked to her left to watch Candace ascend the stairs at the shallow end, apparently totally unembarrassed by her nudity, her untanned ass and breasts presenting themselves as a weird reversed bikini. Rick followed close behind, obviously too intent on drinking in Candace's nudity with his eyes to be worried about his own -- and sporting a considerable erection! Jean took it all in, surprised; the last time she'd been allowed to see Rick's penis, it had been about finger-thick and four inches long; the heavy instrument he was sporting at this point had THAT outclassed by an order of magnitude, at least! Her son was a man, after all...

Candace turned and approached Jean and Toby, making for the triple pile of towels halfway along the pool edge, apparently thoroughly unconcerned about exposing her clean-shaven pudenda (the hussy!) She picked up a towel and began to dry her hair -- but she left drying the rest of her body to Rick, who neglected his own until he'd wiped her every available surface. Jean sighed; obviously, Rick wanted to have intercourse with Candace, badly -- and just as obviously, Candace was going to let him. So much for the 'give ground until they get chicken' tactic...

Sighing, Jean hauled herself up the ladder, Toby close behind after a quick side-trip to toss his goggles and collect his eyeglasses. Candace's example set the standard for getting toweled off -- she'd be unable to avoid Toby's attention without being seen as a total bitch. She covered her pudenda with her right hand and attempted to mask her titties with her left arm -- until Candace, now lounging -- still nude -- in a deck lounger wearing her sunglasses admonished, "Jean, stop being such a baby!"

"I'm not comfortable exposing myself..." Jean sputtered hotly.

Candace cut her off, her voice full of scorn, "So you wore that hunk of string and a couple of pasties? Give me a break -- you're making a fool of yourself, here!"

Jean hung her head, gathered herself, and dropped her hands. Toby had passed on to the towel pile, and stood there, holding one for her. When she raised her chin, he began beaming. Behind her, as she stepped off, Candace groused, "The little minx has a body I'd kill for -- Hell, she still looks seventeen, for God's sake! -- and she acts like a Jehovah's Witness..."

Candace's comment gave them something to think about as she stepped into the towel that Toby held open to wrap her. He reached down and collected a second towel for her hair, eyeing her -- was she going to dry herself and stay all wrapped up, or was she going to take the towel for her hair and allow him to dry her? Jean paused, thinking about it -- but Candace was already riding her ... She reached for the second towel, allowing Toby to resume control of the one wrapped around her body. After all, he'd been chivalrous, after a fashion, hadn't he, risking that she would return the towel? He could have denied her any control by just going to work on her...

Toby, thrilled to death, proceeded to do a thorough job of drying Jean off. Maybe now that she was out of the water, she would settle down a bit ... He was critically aware that he had lost ground in the pool, and recovery was going to be difficult, if she kept fighting...

Toby's efforts were sweet, if intrusive; the care he took with her thighs and crotch was particularly embarrassing, but the time and effort he took on her little breasts would have done credit to Beth's ... She let him lead her to a lounger next to Candace's and settled in, Candace's warning glance an admonishment to ditch the towel.

Beth watched all this from the water, her legs wrapped around Lon's waist. "I think I'll just stay here..." she muttered. This was good; Lon was being nice to her, and his gallant reflex was seated in the channel between her pussy lips. Thank God he was a horny teenager -- if he were a bit older and pickier, his cock would probably be a shrunken thing and he'd be holding himself aloof, rather than pressing his crotch against a fat woman...

Lon didn't see it that way; he had a double handful of plush ass cheek, and Beth's big titties were floating before him, their fat brown nipples sticking out like the tips of his little fingers, extended beyond areolas that were probably usually the diameter of a soda can, but were currently tightened to a wrinkled mass half that size -- not to mention where his cock was! "Why?" he asked.

"Thin and naked is one thing -- fat and naked is quite another."

"It would be different if you were as fat as you THINK you are..."

"Hon," Beth sighed, "you have both hands on my butt. It's..."

"Plush," Lon interrupted. "I'm lucky, I think -- Toby's gonna have a helluva time convincing Jean to take that horse-cock of his..."

"Wha?" Beth shifted her attention back to poolside. Previously, she'd been watching her contemporaries, and blocking out the 'boys' out of embarrassment; now, she took a look. "Oh, my!" Toby was, well, HUGE! She shifted her gaze to Rick for comparison; he appeared to be what she remembered as being 'nicely hung' -- but Toby's cock was incongruous on his smaller, less-robust frame.

Jean was in the midst of the same discovery. Previously, embarrassment and the mechanics of getting her dry had taken her attention -- but now Toby was standing over her, drinking in her nudity. Looking up to comment on how rude he was being brought his penis into sharp focus. "Oh!" she gasped.

Toby blinked. "What?"

"You're ... big..." Jean's experience with penises was limited to children (mostly Rick) and Hugh, who had been on the low side of normal, at about five and a half inches. Nobody was carrying a measuring device, but Toby topped this figure by half! Jean involuntarily glanced to her right to take in Rick's erection, which wasn't markedly different from her experience with her husband, (actually, there was a good three-quarters of an inch more there, but at fifteen feet? Who knew?) -- and shifted her gaze back to Toby's appendage.

"Oh. That..." Toby blushed. "It's no big thing, I'm sure. There are bigger out there..." Porn flicks had told him that.

"Really?" Jean was trying to look at the thing out of the corner of her eye -- without being caught, if possible. "I guess my experience is limited..."

Candace, her attention attracted, gave Toby the once-over. "Mine isn't -- he's big, all right." She locked eyes with Toby, "Very impressive! And circumcised, too!"

"Yes..." Toby wanted to turn around, or run -- or SOMETHING to relieve his embarrassment -- but he couldn't POSSIBLY disengage... "Well, it's not a problem, really..."

Candace looked at him over her sunglasses for a second, ruminating, then glanced at Jean. Yeah, if she didn't say something... "He's right, you know, Honey. We girls adapt quite readily." This wasn't going to be enough of a distraction to get Toby off the hook, though -- and besides, it wasn't assisting her plans, either -- so Candace turned to Rick, "Rick, Honey -- I know I'm tanned in general, but I'm showing some places in particular that have been ... neglected. Do you think you could be a dear and oil up the more vulnerable spots?"

'Huh! Could I!' An invitation to play with Candace's titties, ass, and even her pussy was being tendered here -- there was NO WAY he would pass THAT up! "Oh, sure, sure!" He began casting about for sunblock.

"There's some in my beach bag, hanging off the chair back, Honey. Thanks loads!" Candace gushed.

Toby got control of his nerves first, then his voice, before calmly observing, "You need protection worse than she does."

There it was -- the door of the trap yawning open. Jean locked eyes with Toby for a moment, but he was being deliberately non-confrontational. She looked away, composing a comment about needing to do something or other indoors, when her eye lit on Candace, who was glaring at her over her sunglasses, daring her not to chicken out. "Yes..." she found herself muttering.

Rick, a puddle of sunblock already poured into his right palm, flipped the bottle to Toby, "Here you go, Man." Turning to his mother, he added, "At least you know he does a good job..." After THAT little comment, he had to turn his face away to conceal his smile -- not that it kept Candace from tittering.

Jean blushed, but at that point, all she could do was minimize things. Getting her voice to work, she got out a strangled, "Yes, he does..."

Rick, however, had moved on; he was busy applying sunblock to Candace's left breast, detailing the slightly saggy but well-rounded shape with loving care. The texture was just incredible! Soft, cushy -- and the nipple! Wow! He was in Heaven, given an excuse to tweak a woman's erect nipples...

Jean watched Rick distractedly, too embarrassed to acknowledge Toby as he began applying sunblock to considerably more of her surface area than Rick was attacking on Candace. Rick's obvious enchantment was an embarrassment to her, too, but then it was a bit easier to deal with, since she wasn't directly involved. Still, Toby avoided her face and started at her neck -- and all too soon was moving slick hands over her breasts. She flicked a nervous glance at him over the invasion, but Candace was watching again. "Don't be a baby!" Candace chided -- then smiled at Rick and shamelessly arched her back to present her breasts for more attention. Jean found herself fighting a losing battle against arousal; Candace and Rick were involved in what was nothing less than sex play right before her eyes, while Toby oiled her body, moving from surface to surface without regard for modesty or propriety, touching her in places that no one had touched her since her husband died -- and every time she raised a hand to object, Candace insisted that she was acting childishly, sapping her resolve...

"More oil?" Toby asked, then flipped the bottle to Rick when he nodded assent. He was working Jean's ribs, primarily, but one side at a time so that he could include a breast in the sweep. She was pretending to ignore him, but the way her nostrils flared he knew that it was a ruse. Lying nearly flat, her titties all but disappeared, but her nipples were pink spikes and his palms easily detected the pad of fatty tissue. He cupped her left breast, lifting it back into a cone and rubbing her nipple between his fingers, eliciting a quiet "Mmmph." Yeah, she knew he was there, all right. Smiling, he switched sides. In a moment, he murmured, "Done?" and Rick smoothly returned the bottle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.