The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 50

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 50 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Friday morning, Rick and Teela met Lon and Sally about a block from the construction site. "Ready?" Lon asked Sally.

"Yes. Teela is going in with me," Sally replied.

"Cool." Lon nodded, while Rick looked aggrieved but let it pass. "Toby's at the house already, in case this guy gets in a hurry -- but I'll be following as fast as possible."

"Why don't I cover things here, and you can bail and get there in advance?" Rick suggested.

Lon thought about it. "I dunno..."

"Teela's here, too," Rick insisted. "We can get her out, if it needs doing. I'll call with updates, and we'll follow him. It'll be okay."

Lon squelched a vision of Fred hauling Sally off somewhere unplanned and fucking her -- at least -- and nodded, sighing. "Okay."

The girls went in. Sally, if anything, presented a more risqué picture than Teela, largely because she had more in the way of assets -- especially in the way of breasts. The skirt they put her in was pleated and incredibly short, and the cropped tank top nearly displayed her nipples from above and exposed the swell of the lower surfaces from below to anyone not above them. It was a 'fuck me' outfit for certain, and when Teela stuck her head in the door of the building and said brightly, "Hi, guys! I brought a friend!" all work came to a halt. Everyone dropped what they were doing and rushed over to where Teela was holding court. "This is my friend Mary," she announced, by way of introduction. Everyone crowded in to meet the new girl.

Sally started things with Fred by the simple expedient of licking her lips when introduced -- something Teela had suggested. Fred was all over it; this big bitch wanted a taste of his black dick, and she was damn sure gonna get it!

Teela spent the next twenty minutes running interference for Sally -- distracting the others one way or another so that Fred could monopolize her. Rick wouldn't have approved, had he been watching; Teela would insert herself between Sally and one of Fred's competitors physically, in a way that got her lots of attention. It was one thing to get a look or a word in edgewise with the big bitch -- and quite another to get a handful of the little one's ass cheek or a handful of tit! It never lasted long, because Teela had five men to distract, but it would last long enough for the target to decide that a bird in the hand was worth two in the bush...

Meanwhile, Fred gave Sally the grand tour. Teela's antics encouraged him to get familiar fast with Sally; by the time they were looking at the ceiling details on the ladder, Fred had his hard hands sliding along Sally's inner thighs. Sally let it ride; in fact, she smiled down at him -- and that put the whole thing in the bag. Emboldened, Fred ran his hand up under Sally's abbreviated top to collect a handful of tit-flesh on the way down -- and that got him a second smile, after which Fred was glued to her -- with a hand somewhere it shouldn't be almost constantly.

Ten minutes later, when Sally batted her eyes at Fred and asked innocently, "You don't think you could give me a ride home, do you?" Fred was all over it.

"Why sure, Sweet Thang! I'll be back in a while boys -- don't wait up!" he grinned at the others. One huge hand firmly planted on her bare ass, he walked Sally out to his pickup. "Where to?" he asked.

"Why, home, of course, Silly!" Sally replied. "I've got the place all to myself..."

Teela waited until Sally and Fred were in the parking lot before disengaging herself from Rico's grasp and bolting for the door, screeching, "I can't BELIEVE she just left me!" Rick wheeled up out front and picked her up -- which SHOULD have clued the others in that there was a scam running, but apparently didn't. Rick got on the phone to Lon, "They're headed the right direction -- I'll let you know if things change..."

But they didn't. Sally's hand on his cock through his jeans had Fred thinking about nothing but where he was going to be putting it in a few minutes -- this bitch's juicy pussy! He paid only enough attention where he was going to avoid being run over; when they pulled into Beth's driveway, he had virtually no idea how he'd gotten there. It wasn't important; he'd puzzle it out when he left this bitch freshly fucked on her bed.

Sally was having a blast -- which made her responses genuine. She'd never exercised this kind of power over a male -- and she couldn't believe that he was sucking up all of her obvious ploys and looking for more! "C'mon -- we'll go in my mother's room!" she caroled, leading Fred by the hand. "She won't be home for HOURS!"

Once in Beth's room, Sally flipped her top over her head. "You gotta get out of those jeans if we're gonna do anything! Ooo! Nice muscles!" Stepping out of her skirt, she added, "I look okay for seventeen, don't you think?"

"Baby, you look good for ANY age!" Fred growled, working his way out of his jeans.

"Gotcha!" Lon hissed, watching the byplay on the monitor in Toby's room...

Sally did what she was supposed to do next, going for the towels. Fred turned to watch her, licking his thick lips -- and Toby and Lon got a clear shot of his face. "Okay, we have the basics," Toby whispered. "Once he sticks it to her..."

" ... We move on to Phase Two," Lon hissed. He stood and started collecting their gear.

"Keep it together, Man," Toby warned. "You get mad, you'll make mistakes and things will fall apart. This is about getting even..."

Sally backed herself onto the bed and waved Fred forward. 'Bitch is in a serious hurry to get her twat poked!' Fred thought and he crawled up onto the bed. 'No pussy fingering or cock sucking -- just feed me that dick... '

The position was perfect; they had all of the basics as Fred slid himself between Sally's legs and nosed his cock into her cunt. Sally had no trouble with him -- he was about Lon's size, anyway -- and she WAS hot from all the warm-up. Now it was time to see how long she had to fuck this guy before Lon and Toby got there...

The answer was 'not long'. The boys were already partially prepared and as soon as Fred was buried in Sally and flexing his muscular ass to drive his cock into her, they started stealthily moving into position.

Fred's first inkling that he was in trouble was the ominous triple-click that thus far he had only heard on television -- and the feel of something cold and cylindrical at the base of his neck. "Hey, Lover Boy -- don't you ask permission before you fuck somebody else's woman?"

'SHIT!' "Hey, I didn't know, Dude..." Fred started to turn his head. "Hold still, Man!" The voice behind him grated, "I REALLY don't want to mess up my chick with your brains!"

"Sure, sure! Okay, okay!" Fred placated, totally freaked.

"You cool out, Man, and maybe I won't have to do anything rash!" Lon grated.

The gun was a starter's pistol -- something Lon had used in training to get used to its use when starting races. Fred wasn't in any serious danger -- but then he didn't know that...

"Give me your left arm, real slow," Lon directed. "Just so you know, there's more than just me, here, so don't get stupid."

"Okay, cool..." Fred balanced himself on one arm, putting his other behind him. One dude he might be able to deal with, but two? He was in deep shit...

Toby clicked a handcuff on it, then announced himself by directing, "Now the other hand. Go ahead and drape yourself on um, Mary's tits..."

"Eyes straight ahead!" Lon prompted, maintaining contact between the pistol's muzzle and Fred's neck.

"Shit," Fred whined, disgusted, eyeing Sally from between her breasts, "Why the fuck didn't you warn me 'bout THIS shit?"

Sally opened her mouth, but she couldn't think of anything in character to say; Lon rescued her by chuckling, "Would it have made any difference?" The cuffs applied, Lon pulled Fred up and back by his linked arms while Toby pulled a leather hood over Fred's head and laced it up. The hood was similar to the ones that he and Lon were wearing -- fetish items that Toby's father had acquired for use while abusing Beth -- except that it was accessorized with a leather blindfold that snapped over the eyeholes. Waving Sally off the bed, he taunted Fred, "Jeez, Lover Boy, what happened to your meat?" When Fred failed to respond, Lon prodded him, "I'm looking for an answer..."

"Something 'bout guns, I guess," Fred replied shakily. Fred was well and truly fucked -- and he knew it. His hands were out of action; even if he managed to kick the shit out of one of them, there were two -- not counting Mary -- and he couldn't see a damned thing. The hood wasn't any simple blindfold, either; he'd never get it off...

"Well, too bad, I guess you didn't get a nut..." Lon obviously didn't REALLY feel very solicitous. "I don't see any rubber ... Mary, Lover Boy didn't use a rubber?"

"Uh, no..." Sally wasn't really prepared for this.

"So you didn't give a shit whether she got pregnant, did you, Lover Boy? And I don't know whether you've got some nasty STD that you just gave my woman, either!" He swatted Fred upside his head. "You don't have any manners at all, do you?"

"Uhhh, I'm clean!" Fred howled.

"Huh! Maybe!" Lon grunted, laying the pistol aside. "Do I believe you?" Actually, it WAS an open question... "Now I can't fuck my woman until she sees a doctor and he takes a bunch of tests ... You've deprived me of a fuck hole, Lover Boy -- what are you gonna do about it?"

"I'll, uh, pay..." Fred was trying to figure out how to worm his way out of this one. He'd fucked up royally, and he was in deep shit...

"That's for DAMN sure!" Lon roared. Turning to Sally, he asked, "Did he shoot in you?"

"No..."

"So, all this trouble and you didn't even get to cum..." Lon shook his head, mostly for Toby's cameras -- including the movie camera that Toby was now wielding. "I'll have to think about that, I guess..." He pondered theatrically. "In the meantime, I've got a hard dick and no fuck holes..."

Sally was following Toby's gestures and piling up pillows the way they had been in practice the day before when Lon shocked her with, "I think you owe me a fuck, Lover Boy -- don't you?"

"What?" It was too bad the others couldn't see them; Fred's eyes bugged. "Awww, FUCK! NO!"

Sally's eyes popped, too! The guys were gonna fuck Mr. Carter? Really?

"Maybe I'll settle for a suck..." Lon mused, circling around in front of Fred, "but you're in the wrong position..." Toby gave Fred a shove and he fell forward onto the pillows. "No, that's too far! Get back up on your knees, Lover Boy! Now back up!" Fred struggled back to his knees, still flopped forward, and then backed until Toby's hand on his ass stopped him. Fear and surprise caused Fred to reverse directions, but Lon stopped him, "No, that's good -- I've got you right where I want you. What do you think of that, Lover Boy?"

Fred opened his mouth but nothing came out. He was scared shitless. The hand on his ass was rubbing it...

Sally, realizing that she was superfluous for the moment, was hopping from foot to foot; Toby waved her onto the bench in front of his mother's make-up mirror.

Meanwhile, Lon took advantage of Fred's distraction, stepping up and plugging his erection into Fred's partially open mouth. "Now THAT's cooperation!" he approved.

"Urk!" Fred was taken totally by surprise; the thing was past his lips and teeth before he had a shot at stopping it!

Lon stopped with his glans in Fred's mouth, but before going any deeper. "It goes without saying that if you bite me, I'm gonna remove all of your teeth with a steel pipe..." he cautioned. "Let's see how you suck."

Fred was stuck; there wasn't a damned thing he could do BUT suck, if he wanted to keep his teeth - and maybe his life! He tightened his lips around the invading head of the head bastard's cock...

"Yeah, that's it. I bet you've done this before..." Lon taunted. Sally snorted. Lon shot her a glance, but returned his attention to Fred, "Okay, let's move on to face-fucking." He held Fred's head steady and began to slide his cock in and out of Fred's captive mouth.

Fred, humiliated, did what he had to do. Yeah, he knew what he was doing - for the basics, anyway. And he'd practiced - recently. This was a lot more personal than a hole in the wall, but the principles were the same...

"Give me some tongue, there, Lover Boy. Make it good, so I stop being pissed off," Lon pressed. Fred did as he was told. "You got great lips for this, you know, Lover Boy? Nice..." Lon taunted. He drove another few strokes through those lips and into the mouth behind them, enjoying the tongue action that Fred set up. "You know, I had to bring my friend along, too -- and now he's doing without. I think you ought to do him, too, don't you?"

"Mmph!" It was 'no', with a mouthful.

Lon bore down, feeding more cock than he had to date into Fred's mouth and back to his gullet. "What was that?"

"GAK!" Fred gagged.

"Don't puke on me, Lover Boy!" Lon admonished, withdrawing. "What did you say?"

"Please, Man!" Fred whined, trying to get his stomach back down where it belonged.

Lon fed him a length of cock before he could say more. "Please what? Please let you do him?" He went deep again, until Fred started to surge and heave. "Was that what you meant?" He turned to Sally, "Go get a bucket - this might take a while."

"Uh," Fred grunted, struggling for control as the intruder in his throat backed off.

"Talk to me, Lover Boy..." Lon's voice held a note of warning.

"Urgh ... Okay..." Fred grunted around his rising bile.

"Okay, what? Tell me what you want..." Lon pressed.

"Okay! I'll do him!" Fred gasped.

"That's mighty kind of you," Lon murmured, mock-magnanimously. He slid his cock back between Fred's lips. "Go ahead," he nodded to Toby, "Grease him up!"

Fred squealed, loudly, as the hand that had been rubbing his ass started poking at his bunghole. 'Jeezus! I didn't mean THAT!' his mind flashed in horror.

"Something wrong?" Lon asked, mock-solicitously, "You have a question?"

"Mmm! Mmmm! Yaggh!" Fred tried to talk around Lon's probe. Lon, of course, made that more difficult by jamming in additional length...

Then Lon withdrew. "Well?" He prompted.

"I didn't mean ... that..." Fred gasped.

"Oh!" Lon made a melodramatic gesture that was going to look great on camera, "We're imposing, Man! Imagine that?"

Toby just chuckled and probed Fred's ass with a lubricated finger. This was more fun than anticipated - maybe he had a lot more of Pa in him than he'd previously thought ... And Lon - Lon was AMAZING! He chuckled again, shaking his head.

Lon was back to running his cock in and out of Fred's mouth. "Tell you what," he offered. "I'll let you pick who opens your ass for business - me or my friend, here. You know what I've got, right?" He powered in deep, then backed off. "Of course, you don't know what my friend has, but that just makes it interesting ... What do you think?"

Meanwhile, Toby's rubber-glove-covered index finger had penetrated Fred to the palm, laying to rest the idea that he might get out of getting his ass fucked. Fred grunted in response to the wiggling finger as Lon withdrew his cock to get his answer. "Uuhhh..."

"C'mon, we ain't got all day! Want me to go around back?" Lon pressed.

'This dude is packing serious meat, ' Fred thought. "Uuh, him, I guess..."

Lon snorted. "It's your funeral..." he added for Fred's benefit while nodding to Toby.

Toby added a second finger to the process of opening up Fred's asshole. Lon resumed fucking Fred's face, commenting, "I think the social hour is over for a while. Why don't you see if you can get a load from me?" Sally came back with a dishpan from Beth's kitchen; Lon had her place it on the floor between his legs. "Hey, Lover Boy - you don't deep-throat, do you? Mary does, you know - too bad you missed that..." He started jamming his cock deeper into Fred's mouth. "Mary, come over here and give Lover Boy some pointers, will you?"

Sally stood up and started trying to come up with something; Lon started bashing Fred's tonsils with his erection. "Um, well, you're in a good position..." Sally muttered. "I used to screw up because I didn't have a straight shot..."

Fred didn't know which end was up. The bastard fucking his face was going deep, gagging him -- and the dude behind him had his asshole in a cramp from the two fingers sawing out of it. On top of that, the silly cunt that got him into this was delivering a lecture on deep throat ... Toby withdrew the fingers and Fred, distracted, thought, 'Thank fucking God for THAT ... JEEZUS CHRIST!!!' He let out a wail as Toby's fat glans, rubber-encased, probed his abused sphincter, "MOOOOOO!!!"

Toby had his hands, though, and Lon had his head; Fred couldn't go anywhere. In fact, when he tried to lunge forward, it was onto Lon's cock. Lon, grinning, pinned Fred's head and kept pushing -- and Fred howled as cocks forced their way into him form both ends simultaneously.

Toby's fat glans felt like a fist penetrating Fred's ass -- but Lon's cock was gagging him to the point that in an unconscious effort at self-preservation, Fred pushed back - and Toby popped through. Fred howled again and surged forward - but Toby was wedged inside, anyway, so all Fred accomplished was another serious poke at his throat. "Swallow!" Sally urged helpfully, "Try not to gag! Let it pass!"

'Silly fucking cu--' Fred thought in a fine mix of distraction and exasperation - but then there was a pop, and suddenly his throat was full! He wanted nothing more than to be off the thing, though, and was relieved when the bastard face-fucking him backed that ram of his back out...

"Hey, congrats!" Lon chuckled, then fed Fred his cock again. "Let's go for two..."

"Uurrk!" Fred tried to argue, but it did him no good; besides, he was distracted by the rubber the dude who was reaming his ass was wearing and the way it was trying to remove the inner ring of his asshole! "Mmmooo! Hegggllp!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.