The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 53

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 53 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Candace was shaky, but Damian just rolled the system that was the pair of them over, then let her find her way up on her hands and knees. After that, he started stroking her ass again. Candace had gotten plenty by now, though, so things weren't urgent from a lubrication point of view.

Toby just stood, deciding that he wasn't going back into Candace's mouth -- but it left him at loose ends ... Louise glanced at Jean and subsided again with a sigh at the look on her face -- but Jean grunted, "Oh, go ahead..." and Louise reached out to collect Toby's erection. In virtually no time, Louise was naked, bent over the back of the couch, her somewhat floppy titties swinging to the rhythm of Toby's thrusts, "Aww, Baby! I LOVE that thing!"

Terence watched his Mama taking Toby's dick, grinning at the faces she made and the wobble of her titties. In the back of his mind was an urge to stick his dick in her face -- something he sort of felt justified doing after what she'd done to him a few days before -- but he abstained. Besides, a soft voice called, "Terence?" and he looked up to see Beth's hopeful expression. Waving his finger, he instructed her to belly up to the couch next to Mama while he got out of his sweats.

"That's a lot of sex," Teela murmured absently. On the outside, she was calm, but on the inside, she was shaking like a leaf.

"Yeah..." Sally wasn't doing much better.

Jean stepped up beside them. "It's more that I ever saw at your age," she observed. "Actually, it's more that I ever saw until VERY recently!"

"Who thought of the baby wipes?" Rick asked, collecting one from atop the pool table to wipe his genitals with. Candace waved a hand, but she wasn't up to talking; Damian was still working her ass -- although he wasn't trying to break it. Rick stepped around to where his girlfriend and the other two unoccupied women were standing, and addressed Teela, "Well, you're here..."

"Yeah," Teela replied feebly.

"What do you want to do?"

"I honestly don't know!" Teela was antsy, overexcited, and frustrated -- but what was she supposed to do? Rick had just climbed off of Lon's mother, for God's sake...

Rick grimaced. "Gimme a minute." He circled the couch, coming up beside Terence. The pair held a whispered consultation. Teela looked confused -- of the available males, she figured that Rick would have sent her to see Lon, who was basically standing right beside her, mauling Sally's titties from behind.

Whatever it was, Terence grunted agreement. Rick circled back around to the front of the couch, dragging an exercise mat and a towel with him and kicking the coffee table out of the way. Terence hauled Beth upright and whispered in her ear; she nodded, and dropped back into position -- but now she was watching Teela.

Rick clarified things, somewhat. "Get undressed, come over here and slouch on the couch," he directed.

Teela flashed a glance at Sally, but Lon stepped back and said, "You get undressed, too, Hon," -- after which he bent to untie his own shoes.

Neither of the girls had a lot to remove; Sally merely did as she was told. For Sally, the barriers had been broken, and the rules had been set out -- it was all up to Lon. She would fuck every boy in the room, if that's what Lon wanted -- but it wasn't, apparently...

Teela, on the other hand, was nervous. For her, the rules weren't clear; things were extremely vague. She allowed Rick to participate in this activity, more or less because she felt she had to -- but what she should do -- what she COULD do -- were open questions. Did she WANT to fuck anybody else here? Maybe, sometime -- but probably not now. For one thing, she knew that Rick was bothered that he wasn't as well-endowed as the other boys -- as silly as that seemed to Teela. For another, well, she was committed to Rick -- and scared to death that if she messed around that he would think of her as just a slut and eventually dump her.

The flip side was Rick -- and not being certain what he wanted and what he felt was right or wrong, she was concerned that he would feel that it was necessary to allow her to do something that would ruin their relationship.

Teela was right in some ways; Rick DID feel an obligation to allow her to participate -- and he WASN'T ready to share her with other males. Fortunately, there was an alternative...

Watching Rick closely, Teela did as she was told. When she was settled on the couch -- basically beneath Beth, who was looking down at her, grinning -- Beth reached back and patted Terence's hand on her hip. At that signal, Terence backed off, and Beth stood and walked around to the front of the couch. Dropping to her knees, Beth crawled up between Teela's legs and lifted her knees to the point where she could get at Teela's crotch.

Teela, wide-eyed, shifted her gaze from Beth to Rick and back. Rick was grinning easily. Beth watched Teela closely as she moved in, tongue extended.

Sally's laugh penetrated Teela's fear and excitement, "C'mon, Teela -- you KNOW you want it! You wanted ME to do it..."

Teela glanced back up at Rick -- was that revelation a bad thing? Rick's grin said that it wasn't -- and just in time, because Beth's tongue took a bottom to top swipe at her labia. "Oooooohhhh, GAAAWWWDDD!!!" Teela wailed, rolling her head back and closing her eyes as the sensations swept over her. She opened her eyes then and watched, dazed, as Terence knelt up behind Beth and resumed fucking her. Terence took it easy, though, making it less difficult for Beth to work on the task set before her -- something that Teela was immediately grateful for as an orgasm swept her up, "OMIGAWD!!!"

Lon waved to get Louise's attention, pointed at Teela, then at Sally. Louise nodded. "Toby?"

"I got it," Toby grunted, sighing. Another interruption ... Well, he was DEFINITELY going to finish...

"Settle in beside Teela," Lon directed Sally, going to get another mat. Sally did as she was told, getting organized as Louise circled the couch and stood waiting stoically while Lon arranged a pad for her, then knelt on it. Louise propped her elbows on Sally's splayed thighs and bored in, eliciting an immediate gasp from the girl.

Toby, waiting for the women to get organized, turned to Jean, "You're overdressed, Babe."

"Yes, Dear." The thought that there was no obvious place to plug herself in occurred to Jean, but it was fleeting -- and she didn't really notice the difference. Toby did, and he felt some guilt at manipulating her -- even unconsciously, since that hadn't really been his intent -- but it needed doing if Jean was going to stay engaged in the group's activities. He watched his thin, redheaded 'girlfriend' climb out of her clothing.

In a moment, though, Louise looked up at him over her shoulder. "Baby?" Toby nodded and dropped to his knees to resume the fuck he'd been delivering.

Damian stretched out an arm and collected a pink jelly vibrator from the top of the pool table and handed it to Candace. "Here, Baby -- use this. I want you to get another cum while I finish up. Candace took the device from him, merely nodding; the feel of his cock in her ass was pleasant, at the moment, but she would never get an orgasm from it -- or maybe it was more a case of not being able to this late in the game ... Once she started applying the vibrator to her stiff clitty, though, an orgasm became not only possible, but necessary... "Oogh!"

Damian grinned to himself; for a bossy, theoretically independent bitch, Candace was EASY to control; it was all in getting yourself established...

Lon was at loose ends, and so was Jean -- but screwing Jean wasn't in the plan. Stepping up to the side of the couch, he presented his cock to Sally. "The ladies sort of hinted that they would like to do multiples today," he explained to Sally -- and, by extension, Teela. "That more or less means that there won't be much left over for you two -- but this ought to compensate somewhat, don't you think?"

"Mmph hmmph," Sally mumbled around her man's erection. Louise was driving her nuts with that tongue of hers! If she had known how good this was, she might have let Teela talk her into it...

"Here, Babe, keep me running..." Rick directed, presenting Teela with his cock from over the other couch arm. Teela moaned a lot, but it wasn't a complaint; Beth was driving her right up the wall... "Don't try to get me to cum," Rick cautioned her, "I'm going to need that for Louise or Beth..."

"Come here," Toby directed Jean. "We'll get you a little something in a while. You're not really up for a whole lot right now, anyway, are you?" Jean shook her head no. "Kiss me, then," he directed. He could poke Louise that much longer if he was distracted ... He pulled his left hand from Louise's hip and started pinching and mauling Jean's stiff right nipple.

Candace couldn't see what was happening on the other side of the couch, but she was busy, anyway. The male grunts and the female moans and squeals barely penetrated the haze in her brain. The vibrator had removed all of the negative sensations from Damian's cock sawing in and out of her ass, making it an instrument of pure pleasure, and she was rising to another orgasm, "Oh, Honey, fuck me! Fuck me HAAARRRD!!!

Damian grinned. Yeah, this was gonna work. He was close; he wanted to spew in her guts just as she peaked, if possible...

It was. He could feel her spin up, as well as hearing her moan, "UH! UH! UH! OGOD! OH HONEY! YES!! YEEEEESSSS!!!!" Her sphincter began to pulsate around his buried cock, and the delicious internal pressure went through the roof, bringing on the explosion; his cock jetted into Candace's colon in heavy spurts. "OGOD! I FEEL IT!" she screeched, arching her back.

The orgasm left Candace thoroughly trashed; she dropped the vibrator, and it rolled away, still buzzing merrily. When Damian withdrew and grunted, she followed him, completely mindless, as he circled the couch.

Damian still had objectives to meet -- objectives that Candace, in her current state, had totally forgotten. He collected a towel and threaded his way between the two triples using the couch and settled between them, still dragging Candace by the hand, "Y'all mind if I sit?"

That got just about everyone's attention -- which was Damian's intent. He hauled on Candace's arm and she dropped to her knees before him. Reaching out, he caught a handful of hair at the back of the dazed woman's head and hauled her forward, murmuring, "Okay, clean me up..."

Damian's cock was nasty; Candace's shit, mixed with semen and lubricants lay in a pool on the upper surface of his shaft like nasty-smelling chocolate moose. Candace had a mouthful before she realized what was up, "Gak!"

"Go on, Baby -- clean it up! You promised!" Damian crowed. Everyone watched, bemused, while Candace, shuddering in revulsion, managed to choke down that awful initial glob. Several people were amazed, but Toby just shook his head; Damian had brought Candace to the point where resistance was futile. She would remember this all later with revulsion, but for now, she lacked the will to buck him -- and after this, it was doubtful that she would ever be able to generate serious resistance to him again...

Candace was mentally numb, which was a good thing; had she been in full possession of her faculties, she'd have probably puked all over the place. As it was, the task was unpleasant, but her mind was dissociated; she was watching some poor bitch suck shit from Damian's cock without realizing who it was, actually -- despite the fact that she could taste the nasty stuff, she merely considered that to be a part of the experience...

Beth was flabbergasted; Candace was obviously floating in sub-space, that place submissives go when nirvana calls. Who'd have thought that Candace could be a subbie?

Candace did a thorough job; the Candace who was floating above the exercise, watching, sadistically insisted that the Candace doing the work get the job done perfectly. Damian sat for the whole thing, then gently pushed her back and stood. Taking her hand, he led her to another chair, where he sat and pulled her down onto his lap. Candace crawled up on it and cuddled there like a child while Damian nuzzled her neck and patted and caressed her, telling her what a good girl she was -- and Candace sucked it up like a kitten lapping cream from a bowl!

The noise the vibrator made rattling and buzzing on the floor irritated Jean, so she stepped away to collect it and shut it off. When she turned back, Toby pointed a finger at the couch, where Teela was weakly pushing Beth away, having overdosed on cunnilingus. "Beth, is your tongue still working?" he asked.

"For a little while yet, I think," Beth gasped, then howled, "Oh, Sweetie! Pound it! Oh! OH! OOH!" Behind her, Terence grinned from ear to ear and stepped up the pace.

"I don't know..." Jean murmured -- but her body wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to her mind. She had stepped in and slid over Teela -- who had merely scooted to the center of the couch -- and was holding her own knees before she realized that the decision had been made for her. She blinked, glancing up at Toby, confused, but before she could formulate the thought, 'How did I get here?' Beth had her clitoris between her lips and tongue. Toby looked around guiltily; once again, he hadn't meant to force the issue, but he was actually fucking, and when he did that, it seemed like his least unformed wish was the command of any woman in sight...

Jean's ability to analyze such things had been sucked away and Beth's lips were sucking away any physical resistance. Jean had recently discovered that she liked very few things better than a tongue in her vagina, anyway...

Teela was positively wasted; Beth's tongue had given her four orgasms, back to back, and she'd had the choice of escaping it or going insane. Exhausted, she turned to her girlfriend. "How are you doing?"

Sally took Teela's right hand in a death grip, but couldn't seem to get anything out but high whines. Her eyes were HUGE and she was rigid, but shaking like a terrier, and red from her spiked nipples to her hairline. Louise's thick, soft lips and wide tongue had her in a state beyond mere orgasm; she was over-stimulated to the point that she was incapable of communicating.

Teela got a good look and figured out what was going on, having been clued in by the crushing grip her girlfriend had on her hand. "Hey! Louise! Let up! I don't think Sally can take any more!"

"No?" Louise backed off, grinning. She knew that Sally was strung out -- but she didn't know how far...

Sally reacted as if she had been being electrocuted and someone had thrown the breaker; she backed off Lon's cock -- which she'd been trying to swallow -- drew a HUGE breath, and screamed at the top of her lungs! Then her eyes rolled up and she fainted dead away!

"Man, that must've been great!" Lon observed. He'd been so distracted by Sally's attempts to swallow his cock that he'd missed the fact that she was so far gone. He turned an owlish gaze on Louise.

"She tasted great!" Louise panted, "And she's got this big ol' clit..." Her eyes went glassy and she wailed, "Oh, Baby, fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK MEEEE!!" Toby grinned tightly and continued to hammer away in Louise's clutching pussy.

Sally awoke to Lon caressing her cheek, "Are you okay, Honey?"

"Uh huh," Sally replied groggily, then waved her hands at Louise, "No more, please!"

"Okay." Louise surprised Sally by leaning up and resting her head on her belly. "I gotta..." What Louise had to do wasn't clear; she drifted into another world at that point. "Oh, FUUUUUCK!" She clutched Sally's hips as an orgasm crashed through her.

"Hey, Lon?" Damian asked, "Can you help me for a sec?"

Lon glanced over at the chair. "What's up?"

"She's asleep," Damian indicated Candace. "Can you help me get up and move her to that mattress?"

"Sure." Lon stepped over and helped Damian get up from the chair. Damian carried Candace over to the mattress and put her gently down on it and threw a blanket over her.

"I think she's wasted for now," Damian observed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.