The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Jean wasn't really fooled, either; Candace's movements and her spastic clutching of her lounger went beyond mere pleasure at a massage. Despite the fact that Jean couldn't see her expression, she was sure of what the rest of her reactions represented -- and it brought her to the point of desperation!

Candace shuddered a few more times, relaxed, stretched, and turned over, smiling at Beth. Looking up at Rick over her other shoulder (facing Jean), she murmured, "Now do my back..." adding a grin at Jean.

Jean had had enough! Lurching bolt-upright, she stuttered, "I--I've got to ... go do some things..."

Again, Toby got it; Jean was strung out to her maximum, but there was no way that she was going to do ANYTHING in public! That being the case, Toby didn't try to pin her to the lounger, but instead gave her a hand to rise from the chair -- and didn't let go.

Candace knew what was up, too -- and this looked like it might simplify things. Therefore, she got off Jean's back, murmuring, "All right, Honey -- you run along and take care of things. Toby, why don't you go with her?"

Jean's relief at her release was so great that she totally neglected the fact that she still had Toby to deal with. Still holding his hand, she took off for the house, her mind on ferreting out possible objects for use in assuaging her incredible arousal. A hairbrush handle, maybe? Why, oh why had she been too proud to buy a dildo...

Toby let this go on until they were through the slider and into the kitchen, then he reminded her that there was a man attached to her right hand by jerking her to him and wrapping his right arm around her waist. "Where are we going?"

Shock brought Jean the ability to bluster, "WE'RE going NO -- mmmph!"

Toby's hand over her mouth stopped her -- but he removed it immediately. "You know you brought a man with you for a very good reason -- because you need one!"

"But Toby -- you're not a man, yet!"

Toby took Jean's right hand and placed it on his erection, "You KNOW better, Jean!"

That throbbing staff of hot meat seared Jean's hand; she couldn't remove it. "This isn't supposed to happen! You're supposed to stop!" she wailed.

Toby took her right nipple in his left hand, gently pinching it while his right slid down to cup her left buttock. Staring deep into her eyes, he murmured, "No, Jean. You were to believe that -- or pretend to yourself that you believed it -- long enough to let you come this far, to the point where you HAVE to acknowledge your needs! I was NEVER supposed to stop -- but it IS time for YOU to stop -- stop fighting us both!"

It was the big play; Toby presented her with a thoroughly adult appraisal of her self-deception while maintaining the pressure, keeping her body at a fever pitch of desire. It was the right play, too, showcasing her childish denial while deflating her contention that he wasn't an adult, narrowing the gap -- or even reversing -- their emotional ages. But would it work?

There was a joker in the deck; Toby played it, all unknowing, when he dropped his hand to Jean's ass cheek. Jean -- not the shy, inhibited public Jean, but the uninhibited private Jean who had once spent night after night joyfully riding her husband's penis, virtually insatiably, every night for over a decade before his untimely death -- loved to have her ass played with! She enjoyed anal sex and could even orgasm from it -- but the best thing was having a finger probing gently around her little rubbery ring, probing the defenses there. Toby's hand on her ass was an instant distraction and a multiplier for her already insane level of arousal; when he squeezed the cheek and his middle finger accidentally touched her anus, her body reacted, the tiny opening flowering open and kissing his fingertip while her left leg came up to wrap around his. Jean's eyes, locked on Toby's widened in shock; both of them knew in that moment that her body had surrendered, and that her mental vacillations were irrelevant. Toby leaned in and applied his lips to Jean's delicate neck, consolidating his hold on her, and murmured, "Let's go."

Jean was bewildered; her mind kept telling her that what she was doing was TOTALLY WRONG -- but it didn't help, because her body was totally ignoring it! Jean had gone too long without the joy of a man's touch, and her defenses -- her shyness and her awful taste in wardrobe -- were useless, close-in. Toby had poked big fat holes in them on Monday; today, they were in shreds as the electrified nerves in her neck caused her to clutch the source of her long-overdue pleasure to her.

Jean heard Toby tell her that it was time to move, but that meant letting go -- unwrapping her left arm and leg from around him, and -- worse -- her right hand from that staff of vitality that promised her pleasure in the quantity that she craved but had denied herself for so long. Toby recognized this reluctance for what it was, stroking her flank with his left hand and suckling her neck and ear for a moment before coaxing, "Come on, we need to go somewhere private..."

"Yesss..." Privacy. THAT was a concept that her mind could impart to her body and make stick! Reluctantly, she unwrapped herself from Toby and turned to lead him off, by the one appendage that she could NOT bring herself to abandon -- his beautiful penis! Her hand hadn't left it since he'd placed it there; she couldn't bring herself to release his staff of power and vitality.

Toby found himself following Jean closely, his hand on her shoulder while he dealt with the consequences of her odd choice in grips. For one thing, they were NOT headed for the den, as planned; no, Jean was headed upstairs -- apparently, having sex in her bedroom was NOT bad ju-ju, as Lon had supposed! What was he supposed to do? Kick off his shoes at the door ... The stairs were tricky, when you were being led around by the cock ... Which one went where? Oh, yeah, the left got kicked away ... The maneuver wasn't neat, by any means; Jean saw it and had the presence of mind to recognize it for what it was and smile, which Toby found embarrassing. But then they were through the bedroom door...

Doubt, self-delusion, and self-justification went out the window for Jean on the stair, to be replaced by resolution -- you just didn't lead a man around your house by the penis unless you intended to use it! Guilt and recriminations would no doubt arrive later, but for now, there was the realization that the only person she had been fighting was herself -- and that had been a delaying action since Monday. Everyone else was apparently either actively engaged in putting Toby in her bed, laughing at her for her foolishness, or both...

Toby took in the room peripherally -- it wasn't a woman's room, by some indefinable standard; it was a room shared by a man and a woman -- and the fact that the man was no longer present was irrelevant. Where he could have felt like an interloper, Toby was comfortable; Ma's room had the same feel to it, like it was waiting for Pa to return. In Jean's case, as in Ma's, there would be no return of the original occupant -- but he COULD be replaced ... Undoubtedly, Toby realized, this male occupancy thing was what Lon had characterized as 'bad ju-ju'; just as undoubtedly, it was irrelevant...

In fact, Jean was more comfortable in this room -- it was virtually the ONLY place she'd ever had sex, so it was THE place to have sex; any discomfort over the fact that the other person in the room wasn't Hugh was papered over by the feeling of safety and security the room granted her. Now, as she turned to Toby, that other dimension intruded, but it just wasn't enough to bring her to a stop. "I'm ... out of practice..."

'Shit -- I don't even know how!' Toby thought -- but what his mouth said was, "We'll get there..." He stepped in; it was time to kiss her...


Downstairs by the pool, Candace was getting her backside sun blocked with a vengeance while watching Lon treat Beth's breasts like they were a ride at Disneyland. "Lon, Honey, Beth needs to be worked on all over, not just the spots you think are fun! You'd be surprised where ELSE we're sensitive..."

"Oh! Yeah! Right!" Lon got going with a more general oiling process. Beth, who hadn't been complaining, breathed easier, nonetheless; at Lon's current rate, she'd been rapidly losing control, and she just didn't know if she wanted to be that public about it. Lon's fingers proved magic as they moved up from her chest to her neck and arms, though, finding places that made her shiver along her neck, behind her ears, in her armpits and the hollows of her elbows. She had been watching Rick work Candace over, but more and more Lon's erection bobbing above her captured her attention as she reacted to his fingers exploring her every surface. Lon's cock as SO beautiful...


Beth had been fascinated by cocks since middle school; little Ronnie Boatwright had exposed himself to her as a joke, expecting her to run away, screaming -- but instead, she had slowly drawn forward, fascinated, asking him if she could touch it. In the end, Ronnie had run out of guts and run off, himself, and Beth had been left with the mystery and the craving.

That craving had lasted through high school -- Beth's limited dating experience just didn't net her another opportunity. During the summer break between high school and her freshman year at college, she started running with a couple of girls that one might consider desperate (like she wasn't). After some serious drinking on memorable Friday night in July, the girls got brave and hit a particularly rough joint and got invited to a 'private party' by one of the denizens.

The party was only private long enough for three of the guys to each take a girl each to a bedroom and sweet-talk their way into her panties -- something less than difficult in every case, since that was what the girls really wanted. After that, things got VERY public! Beth lost her cherry in something under twenty minutes of direct pressure -- then the guy stood up, pulled up his jeans, and yelled "Pussy is served!" and walked out. But the door never closed; two guys walked in, and Beth's education got serious! In the next three hours, Beth learned all about sucking cock and fucking, and she saw a great variety of cocks -- long cocks, short cocks, fat cocks, skinny cocks, cut cocks, uncut cocks, black cocks, yellow cocks -- even a red cock ... The other two girls got similar treatment; after a while, they were even moved into the same room, ostensibly so party-goers could crash in the other rooms, but more likely to heap the embarrassment of seeing and being seen by the others atop the other indignities that the girls endured. Around dawn, they lugged the girls' worn-out bodies into the back of a pickup and dumped them back in the bar's parking lot with about one full outfit of clothing between the three of them and drove off, laughing. Beth's mouth was sore, and her pussy was raw --somehow, no one had bothered to pop any of them in the ass -- and she spent the next month worrying about pregnancy and diseases -- but she had gotten more male attention in four hours than she had garnered in the previous eighteen -- and to be frank about it, she'd enjoyed it! Oh, it had been scary, all right, and probably wasn't anything she should repeat -- but it had also been exciting and pleasurable, and she hadn't been traumatized. One of the other girls had gotten more than she could handle and dropped out of sight -- apparently she freaked out and babbled to her parents, who shuffled her off somewhere to get counseling or something -- but Beth and the other girl spent some time slowly opening up about how they felt about the whole thing, and later conversations took on a distinctly wistful note...

Beth entered college, therefore, with the realization that she was a slut -- at least potentially. Realizing that potential was as difficult as it had been in high school; she just wasn't in demand. She took chances, more and more, trying to find a situation that would give her access to at least ONE cock, despite shyness and fear.

It was sorority access to frat parties that finally turned the trick -- and that process took her a year. Getting into a sorority was almost as difficult as getting male attention -- and for generally the same reasons -- but eventually, she got an acceptance at an 'also ran' sorority -- which for her purposes was just perfect, since it meant that she had entered a pool from which fraternities would be looking for easy pickings. Frat parties brought her Roy, who both took her out of circulation and actualized her; Beth learned to see herself as not 'a slut', but as 'Roy's slut'. He put her through her paces throughout her entire sophomore year of college, then told her that she needed to change her plans, because he wanted access to her on a full-time basis. By then, Beth was glad to oblige -- especially when Roy waved the carrot of marriage before her. Everyone was happy, including Beth's clueless family; Beth changed her degree plan, acquired an Associates Degree based upon her already completed credits, and dropped out of school to take care of Roy.

While the period that ensued was the happiest of Beth's life, (Roy's sexual demands were frequent and demeaning and amounted to slavery, but she cared not at all and enjoyed her work), pregnancy followed marriage too quickly for Roy; he had Beth on birth control again as soon as the baby was born, and chafed at any annoyance or hardship the child imposed. But he was never faithful; one of the first things he had trained Beth to do was to accept the presence of other women, up to and including in their marriage bed. He would use her during the week, then spend the weekend out 'chasing strange', taking it elsewhere or bringing it home, depending upon the vagaries of the other woman's personality and morals. Sooner or later, though, he more or less had to find another woman with Beth's submissive bent and love for cock -- but better visual presentation -- and when he did, he was gone...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.