The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Beth followed Lon meekly into the house. She had no will -- only her need, and Lon was promising to fulfill it. That being the case, she would follow him through the house and out into the middle of the street to lie down there, nude, if it would get her the feel of that cock. She would do ANYTHING to feel it, taste it, have it flood her womb -- or her ass, for that matter. She had surrendered control in the belief that Lon would take it -- and, more importantly, take HER!

Lon really had no concept of what was going on in Beth's head; all he knew was that where he led, she followed, and it appeared that when they got to a place where they could have some privacy, she would probably be amenable to sex. That he virtually owned Beth in that moment never occurred to him.

Per the plan, Lon headed upstairs toward the master bedroom -- but when he got there, the door was closed and there were noises within -- and Toby's flip-flop was lying there on the floor outside the door! So much for bad ju-ju -- apparently, Jean didn't have any issues with the idea of fucking someone else in her marital bed. Well, to be fair, her husband WAS long gone ... Lon turned and headed back downstairs without revealing his thought process -- or anything else, beyond a surprised grunt -- and Beth followed him back down the stairs without questioning the reason for the apparent side-trip. Lon noticed this, but didn't think much about it beyond being grateful that she didn't give him crap over dragging her all over the house...

The new batting order gave him the quarters previously assigned to Toby -- the den, with its big leather couch. Lon led Beth there, handing her a towel on arrival and mumbling, "Why don't we put this on the couch to keep things from getting sticky?" Beth took the towel and spread it on the seat without saying a word, then took the second towel and draped it over the back while Lon mumbled, "I don't know if it opens out."

Lon found himself at a loss as to how to proceed. Beth hadn't said a single word since Mama told her she should go with him. Now she was standing there with this odd look on her face, looking at his dick every couple of seconds. Lon couldn't make her out -- she seemed to be waiting and ... anticipating something? She reminded him of a pup he'd had when he was a kid that would beg at the table -- nothing active, just that look... "You're gonna leave me a piece of that pork chop, right?" And he'd just sit there until everybody was done, and if he didn't get anything, that was okay...

Without realizing it, Lon had Beth pretty much pegged. Desire had put her into full submissive mode. She was a supplicant; she wanted to worship his cock, but felt that she didn't deserve to -- so she waited...

Lon stepped forward and took Beth into his arms, feeling awkward. Beth returned the clasp, stepping into it -- but that didn't seem to take them anywhere, either. Finally, Beth husked, "Can I touch it?"

The identification of 'it' was pretty clear to Lon. "Well, yeah..."

Beth dropped right out of his grasp, going to her knees and gently taking his cock in her hands. Gentle fingers traced the shaft and a hand cradled his balls. Beth spent seventy-five percent of her time in fascinated examination and twenty-five looking up at Lon to see if he was going to stop her -- something unlikely, on at least one level...

Lon stood there, amazed, while Beth gently retracted his foreskin and ran her thumb over his glans, collecting a bit of seepage; this wasn't the scenario he expected, at all! She leaned forward a bit and inhaled, obviously drawing in his musk, pleasure and contentment coloring her expression. Gently, she jacked him, an odd motion wherein one hand moved his foreskin and the other stroked him in between -- retract, stroke to the root, return, stroke over the glans. It was incredible! Beth looked up, petitioning, "Can I suck it?"

"Uh, yeah..." Lon stood there, frozen, as Beth retracted his foreskin and closed her lips over his glans, whirling her tongue over the sensitive purple knob, cleaning his pre-cum. "Aaaaaahhh!!!"

Beth was in Heaven! It had been YEARS since she'd touched a cock -- and Lon had SUCH a beautiful one! It was smooth and hard and smelled good and tasted good, too! Something in the back of her mind screamed that she was out, she was ruined, she'd be blackmailed into God knew what -- but she had a cock, and she was going to love it, by God! She worked the tight, spongy tip, gathering saliva, making her mouth a wet pool, then locked eyes with Lon and delivered one of Roy's favorite fantasies...

Lon was busy watching Beth do whatever she wanted with his cock, marveling at the amazing creature that appeared when it became clear that sex was on the agenda. All women didn't do this; he KNEW Mama didn't! Mama liked to drive ... Beth had just rolled over and gone total slut on him; he felt like if he told her to bend over the couch arm so he could stick his dick in her ass, she'd just get up and turn around ... Then she locked eyes with him while her lips traveled all the way from the head of his dick to the root! GAWD! Lon's knees started to shake. "Jeezus!"

"Is that all right?" Beth asked, smiling, after she backed off.

"Well, yeah, it's GREAT, but..."

"But?" Had she done wrong?

"I kinda figured we were gonna fuck..."

"Oh God, I HOPE so!"

The tone of that exclamation left no doubt as to whether Beth wanted it or not -- THAT was for sure! But Lon was confused... "What's going on?"

Beth couldn't meet his eyes. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that out there, just a little bit ago, you were just Toby's mom, but you had -- I dunno -- structure, a role -- control of things. But when we came in here, suddenly it was 'Give Lon anything he wants... ' I don't get it -- and it's a little scary!"

Tears rolled, but Beth still couldn't look up. "You're seeing something that no one else has in a long time. Oh, the girls know -- or they think they do -- but guys don't see it. Maybe that's a good thing, but it makes me miserable. Lon, I LOVE sex -- I love cocks! But I don't get any -- nobody notices fat ol' Beth! I haven't seen -- held -- one of these in YEARS, and it's SO beautiful! I want to have it again and again -- but I know that I'll probably only get once -- and you'll go away thinking the worst of me!"

'She's crying. This is SO weird... ' Lon shrugged and pulled her against him; apparently rubbing her cheek against his cock wasn't going to be anything horrible to her... "I expected that we'd come in here and I'd have to tease you and mess with your head and get you hot again and you'd fight and whine, but eventually you'd give up and we'd have sex -- and then you'd go on this guilt trip and tell me we couldn't do it again, and I'd have to break down the barriers again next time..."

Beth sighed. "I'm a terrible trainer for dealing with girls -- you're going to have to get that elsewhere. I'm a ... well ... a slut; I always was, but Toby's father liked it and he reinforced it when we were together. There is nothing decent about me -- I want it. I ALWAYS want it! Now you know -- pinch my ass, and I'll roll over and spread my legs! In some ways, I'm sure it's a dream come true -- but you'll probably think less of me for it, and God knows I'm totally exposed, now that you know..."

"Totally exposed?" Lon was having trouble integrating this into his planned scenario. He was incredibly self-centered; seeing things from someone else's perspective was a stretch. Beth's little recitation was well outside his experience; he was looking at bits and pieces of the puzzle and trying to see where they fit...

"Well, having a total slut at your beck and call -- even if she IS a fat pig -- is likely to lead to excesses..." Beth eyed him sidelong from below. "I'd be easy to blackmail..."

"Oh." Lon shook his head. Beth was sure messed up -- the fat pig thing, the awful expectations -- Hell, Toby was one of his best friends! He couldn't just hang a 'free pussy' sign over her! The flip side, of course, was that he was in possession of an easily gotten supply of wet pussy -- which he hadn't sampled yet. Wasn't that right? "So, I'm in charge?"

"Yes."

"We're gonna fuck?"

"Oh, God, yes!"

"Let's do it, then!"

"Okay..." Beth got up and headed for the couch -- but something was up.

"What's wrong?" Lon asked.

"I'd hoped to ... suck you first..." Beth's head was down again.

"Think that's a good idea?" Lon wondered aloud. If she drained his dick, then how would he fuck?

"Ummm, well, it might be. If we just go at it, you might cum real fast..." Beth said carefully.

"Yeah, I get that..." Lon replied. "I'm kinda worried about getting it up again for a second pass..."

"Umm, I don't think it will be a problem," Beth replied diffidently. "Maybe for an older guy, but not for you. If you find me arousing, that is..."

There it was again -- that assumption that she was a pig ... Lon stepped forward, collected and cradled a heavy breast in his hand. "I'm thinking you're right -- it shouldn't be a problem. Remember, I'm new at this shit -- you need to offer advice, even if I decide not to take it. That way, we both get the most out of things..." He pondered for a moment. "What's the best position for you to blow me in?"

"Why don't you, ummm, sit on the couch, and I'll crawl between your legs?" Beth suggested, still the soul of subservience.

"Yeah." Lon walked over and sat, and Beth crawled between his legs took his joint in her hand, and began gently jacking it. Looking up, she said, "Lon? Feel free to ... direct me. Tell me what you want -- move me -- whatever. I know that right now you think I'm giving you some kind of gift, but this is as important to me as it is to you. Do ... whatever -- I don't mind..."

Then her lips enveloped his cock and Lon was lost in sensations like he'd never been before...

The thing was such a joy to hold to touch, to taste! Beth was transported -- but she paid attention to her work, knowing that this whole thing wasn't just for her. After a few short bobs to get things started, she deliberately went deep, gagging herself to get the spit machine flowing. Beth was a consummate cocksucker; Roy had insisted upon nothing less! She knew that a soft, wet grip from her mouth and lips, no teeth, and liquid movement from a tongue while working a cock deep and backing off to the tip on every stroke was the proper way to simulate a vagina -- and that throat was an extra, while teeth were a no-no! Roy had insisted that she master deep throat -- and he had abused her while she was at it, regularly, both because he was an evil bastard and because she was a slut and she would by God perform like one! Beth had been fucked over by an expert -- and knowing it didn't change her outlook on the experience. Roy had been a sonofabitch -- fact. And she was a slut -- fact. Actually, it had worked, for quite a while, where other combinations would have been less than satisfactory for both of them...

Beth was out of practice, but it was like riding a bicycle; a few dips and Lon's cock -- which had a bit of length on Roy's, along with it's other fine attributes -- was sliding into her open throat regularly. She bathed Lon's beautiful cock in hot, liquid suction -- and Lon loved it!

'Holy shit! Deep throat!' Lon thought, dazed. 'This isn't something I'd be getting from some chick at school! Jeezus!' It was incredible -- almost perfect! But he found that, yes, he wanted that extra little bit...

Beth had thick, coarse, curly black hair that she habitually pulled back into a bushy ponytail, abusing a single elastic with the task of keeping it under control. Lon put his hands to the sides of Beth's head, but he really didn't want to tug on her ears ... Sitting up a bit, he stopped her momentarily while he freed her hair from the elastic, then jammed his fingers into the thick, flowing curls. Beth smiled around his cock as she went back to work; yeah, that was good for her, too...

Lon didn't need to do anything -- Beth knew more about what she was doing than he did -- it was the feeling of control that manhandling her head gave him that brought such satisfaction. He messed with her exactly twice -- holding her deep, listening to her breathing through a nose buried in his pubes, her eyes on his, calmly waiting. This was her thing, too, her eyes said. He held her there for ten or fifteen seconds, and she did nothing, apparently relaxed, with her arms braced on his thighs, her hands on his butt-cheeks to give her leverage with which to impale herself on his dick. Well, not exactly nothing -- she swallowed every couple of seconds, deliberately, for the wild sensation it gave his embedded joint. He read THAT in her eyes, too. He let her go and she backed off lazily-- both times -- as if swallowing cock was the most natural thing in the world...

After that, he settled back and enjoyed it; taking the pleasure she offered with the liquid embrace of her mouth. Once the mind games were over, it was maybe forty-five seconds before he got that tingle in the base of his dick and his balls started crawling up. He opened his mouth, but her eyes were on him, telling him she knew, and telling him that she was going to swallow, too, -- which was all he needed to put him over the edge. "HUUUUUUUNH!" he grunted as the shockwaves rolled over him -- far more powerful sensations than Rosy Palm and her four sisters had ever granted him! But when he instinctively attempted to bury himself in Beth's throat, she fought him for the first time, pulling back and holding his glans in her mouth while he blasted away once, twice, three times, then settled back to a pulsing dribble. It was fucking GREAT -- but he had the question, anyway... "If you were gonna swallow it, why did you fight me?"

Beth was contrite, but she held up a hand, begging his indulgence while she gurgled around a mouthful of spunk, "Please..." Lon waited, watching her swish his cum around in her mouth like it was wine or something; it was easy, anyway, since he was recovering from THE best cum he'd ever had ... In a moment, she swallowed, then replied, not holding her head up. "I'm sorry -- that was selfish of me. You see, if it goes straight down my throat, I can't taste it -- and I wanted to SO BAD..." She sighed. "I won't do it again..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.