The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Candace hopped up and pressed a towel to her dripping snatch. "Well, I figure that if we haven't seen Lon and Beth, and we haven't seen Toby and Jean, they're busy -- what about you?"

"They're probably taking a nap," Rick grinned.

Candace waved him over to her and used the towel to wipe their sticky mix of love juices from his cock and balls. "Want to go look?" she asked, her eyes full of mischief.

Rick grinned back, "Okay." Candace held a finger to her lips and they entered the house through the slider.

Once inside, Rick took the lead out of familiarity, holding Candace's hand. He thought a bit and decided that it was better to burst in on Lon and Beth than Toby and his mother; Jean was skittish enough. He turned and led Candace to the stair.

At the top, though, there was a complication; Rick recognized Toby's flip-flop and it's significance. "Ummm, I think we ought to go back down..." he whispered.

"Why?"

"I figured we were safer starting with Lon and Beth -- and if things had gone to plan, they'd have had Mom's room," Rick confided. Candace grunted; yeah, she'd heard about that... "That shoe there means that things didn't happen that way," Rick amplified. "Mom and Toby are in there..."

Candace nodded, "Okay." But she went to the door, anyway. Jean was talking -- and it didn't sound like the kind of conversation Candace wanted to break in on. Waving Rick toward the stair, she followed him down the first few before he stopped and looked the question. "They were talking. I'm not sure Toby got any, after all..."

"Bummer." Rick figured that if he didn't score, Toby and his mother Jean were probably BOTH miserable. He shook his head and moved on.

At the foot of the stairs he turned and headed for the den. The door was closed, but rhythmic slapping sounds were coming right through. "Well, we're batting five hundred," Candace murmured, "or maybe six sixty six..." Rick grinned and applied his ear to the door. Candace slipped up beside him and did the same, grinning at him as she put the opposite ear against the panel...

Beth was being vocal; you couldn't make it out, quite, but she didn't sound unhappy. She was moaning or saying something or other in counterpoint to the fleshy smacks. Rick put a finger to hip lips and waved Candace back so he could get at the knob. Turning it slowly, he quietly cracked the door open...

"Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck..." Beth chanted, her eyes glassy, while Lon made like a perpetual motion machine above her. Lon had Beth's knees over his upper arms and he was long-stroking her, a feral grin on his face. While the other couple watched, Beth surged up and wailed, "Oh, OH, OOHHH!!!" then collapsed for a moment before taking off again moaning, "Oh, God -- you're WONDERFUL! Fuck me! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck..." Lon just kept pounding.

Rick backed up, pulling the door closed before whispering, "Wow! You don't think that's their first time, do you?"

Candace shook her head. "I doubt it. Lon probably didn't last any longer than you did -- it's tough at your age! On the other hand, you guys can manage seconds or thirds -- and that's what I imagine they're getting..." Her eyes twinkled.

Rick took the hit over his first pass poorly, "Hey! I didn't mean to..."

"Honey, EVERYONE does that until they get used to sex! I wasn't singling you out! The first time tends to be, well, overwhelming -- frankly, the fact that you got me off in the process is something you can be really proud of!" She eyed him sidelong, "Want thirds?"

Rick honestly wasn't sure he could go again -- but he wasn't limp, either. "Maybe. After we check on everybody, maybe I'll be recharged."

"I'll bet you're recharged NOW!" Candace replied, closing her hand on his semi-erect cock. Rick grinned, but nodded at the door. Candace nodded back, and he popped it open again.

Things hadn't changed markedly; Beth was still hunching and babbling, and Lon was still long-stroking. But Lon was getting a bit red in the face, and Beth was sounding frantic, wailing, "Take it! Get it! It's yours! Any time! Fuck me! I want to feel your cum! Fuuuuck!" Beth heaved again, and Lon muttered the first word the other couple had heard from him since they started eavesdropping, "Six..."

Rick's eyes bugged. "Six?" he hissed in surprise.

Candace snatched the door closed, "Shhh, Silly!"

"How can he get her off six times?"

"Well, if they ARE on thirds, that's where the endurance guys your age has comes in," Candace chuckled. "The other thing is that apparently Beth doesn't cum like I do -- she gets little cums, spaced just a little bit apart, where I get bigger ones and they tend to take longer to get and take more out of me. It's apples and oranges, Honey -- don't feel like you haven't done your job. If you did Beth, you'd probably get the same result."

"Sounds like a commercial," Rick grunted. " 'Your results may vary... '"

"Something like that," Candace agreed. "Now what? Do we watch them finish, or..."

"Let's go check on Mom and Toby."

This time, there wasn't conversation coming through Jean's bedroom door, as before; instead, there was a series of exclamations, with a rhythmic undercurrent. Rick eyed Candace, who raised her eyebrows and nodded -- it sounded like Toby was getting his way, after all ... Rick quietly cracked the door.

The bedroom door was poorly positioned for eavesdropping as the bed faced it; Rick had to open it enough to actually stick his head through. He opened it, VERY slowly, then eased around it until he had an eye on things.

Jean and Toby were crosswise on the bed; Toby was on his back and Jean was rising and falling on his erection, chanting, "Oh, Toby! Oh! So good! Uh! So big! Uh! Uh!" Rick had a great profile shot of his mother, head thrown back, eyes closed, smiling in a manner that he remembered dimly, but hadn't seen lately. He withdrew and grinned from ear to ear. "They're doing it! Just like we did on the chair!" He stepped back, and Candace eased into place to get a look.

Minutes before, the post-conversation necking had resolved itself to a situation wherein Jean was atop Toby, rubbing her clitoris and labia against his aching erection. "I want to ride on top," Jean had moaned, and Toby had agreed, readily.

Jean was used to this; Hugh had tired easily (in retrospect, it was probably because of his heart condition), and Jean had always been light and athletic, so it had worked well for them. Jean loved the control it gave her; position adjustments were easy for her and that allowed her to maximize her satisfaction without having to try to communicate issues to her partner. Hugh had seldom had any problem achieving orgasm, so there had been no requirement to watch out for him; on the few occasions that he DID have problems, they would just roll over...

Now, her control over the situation as she rose and fell on Toby's erection, braced stiff-armed against his hips while her knees and hips moved her up and down, brought her certainty; Toby WAS bigger than Hugh! At full insertion, she was full -- cervix kissing glans full -- and that was new and different in a big way!

Toby added to things, too -- he just couldn't hold still under her -- bringing a pounding counterpoint to her efforts that she rapidly adapted to and integrated in what was becoming just an incredible coupling! They'd been going at it only a couple of minutes, but Jean could feel the bubble of joy rising in her, expanding, every pumping stroke inflating it. "Oh, Toby! Oh, God! Uh! So good! Oh! So big! Oh, God! Uh! Uh! UHH! Oh, WOOOW!!!" Suddenly she started snapping her hips in an action more circular than vertical, reaming herself on Toby's big penis while she shook like a leaf, red as a beet, only the whites of her eyes showing, "GAAAAAAWWWWDDD!!!!" Toby grabbed her hips when it looked like she was going to fall off, but she recovered in a moment and resumed her up and down motion. "OMIGOD!" she gasped, "That was SOOO GOOD!"

Toby grinned agreement; he had absolutely no complaints with the ride! He was nowhere near a cum at this point, but Jean's inner lining was hot and wet and velvety soft, and it brought him wave after wave of pleasure. He figured he had a while, and he looked forward to seeing Jean's manic orgasmic activity a couple more times, if he was lucky...

Watching Jean get off was too much for Candace; her hand stole between her splayed legs to tickle her puffy clit. Rick watched her for a few moments, then stepped up behind her and took over. Candace widened her stance to give Rick more to work with; he'd sure taken to fingering! Maybe she could talk him into giving head...

Jean was warming up for another cum -- you could see it in the flush on her neck and chest. Toby was managing to smack into her from below, which was pretty athletic for a guy who didn't look like much. Candace watched Jean's head roll on her shoulders and listened as her litany of lust got more strident -- and Rick's hand in her crotch got to be too much!

Backing up, she pulled the door shut, then gasped to Rick, "I need that cock of yours, Honey!" Glancing around, she added, "Your room!" and hauled him along by the wrist. Behind them, Jean's noises indicated that she had reached her orgasm...

Once in Rick's room, Candace didn't stand on ceremony; grabbing the footboard of the bed, she wailed, "Just plug in, Hon, and go to town! Mama needs it, bad!"

Masturbating Candace in the hall had brought Rick to full erection, anyway -- he'd actually been considering the idea of penetrating her in the hallway! Stepping up, he rubbed his cock against Candace's rubbery nether lips -- which were already hanging open -- and applied it to her opening.

"Oh, SHIT, that's good! Make Mama happy!" Candace trilled, and Rick set to work. He had to bend his knees just a bit to hunker down to her shorter stature, but it wasn't bad -- and the pussy was GREAT! Rick set a brisk pace, and the noises coming from Candace said that was just fine with her! "Oh, Jeezus! Get it, Honey! God, that feels good! Go! Go!" Rick grinned and hammered away.

Downstairs, Beth was approaching orgasm number eight from Lon's current effort -- but Lon was approaching his even faster! Beth could see it in his face; the intensity of his expression shot up suddenly. This wasn't the time to be greedy; Beth began seriously setting him up to enjoy his orgasm, "Cum! Cum in me! Fill me up! Fill your slut with your juice! Breed me!"

Beth's wild encouragements took their toll, and Lon hit his final approach -- that eternal moment when you know that you're going to shoot, and you hold it back, milking it for the ecstasy it provides. With a strained grunt, Lon let go, pouring his third load of semen into Beth's snatch -- but he kept stroking, and that -- combined with the feel of his ejaculation in her hungry twat -- brought Beth one final orgasm, "Oh, God! That feels so good! I'm cumming again!" Beth surged against her sweaty blond lover one final time, her twat pulsing, then collapsed, pulling him down onto her heaving, sweaty chest. "That was Heavenly! God, if you only knew!"

"It beat anything I'VE ever had!" Lon declared. "Fuckin' great! I'm wasted!"

"No wonder!" Beth exclaimed. "Rest now..." She rubbed his sweaty back while he relaxed atop her, happy tears leaking from the corners of her eyes. This would never happen again -- Lon could do a lot better than a fat old hog like her -- but it was a memory she would cherish, always!

Lon's concept of the situation differed by just about one hundred percent; while he wanted to get between Jean's legs 'just because, ' Beth had made a powerful impression. Lon intended to pop Beth at every opportunity; he was happy to fuck her and she was happy to have him -- why get stupid? Besides, she OBVIOUSLY would do whatever kinky thing came to mind -- he could pop her ass, and ... He drifted off toting up the possibilities.


Jean was coming down from orgasm number three -- and was running out of energy. She wasn't eighteen any more and riding on top was WORK -- especially since every time she had an orgasm, the discharge took some of her vitality while giving her pleasure. Toby was helping, but number four seemed to be out of reach...

Toby sensed this -- and he had too much invested for her to quit! "Lay down on me -- we're gonna roll over!" he announced.

'Oh thank God!' "Okay" Jean flopped forward and ran her arms up under Toby's shoulders, then hung on as he initiated the roll, being careful not to crush her leg on the way over.

When it was over, Toby was prone atop Jean, who had her knees up. Toby pulled his knees in and resumed stroking, bracing on her shins as soon as she let go of his shoulders.

The increase in control increased Toby's ability to obtaining pleasure and virtually ensured that he would orgasm within the next few minutes -- and relieved Jean of energy-sapping motion, which increased her chances, too! Jean recognized that she had gained as much as Toby in the change almost immediately, as pleasure resumed it's ascendancy over fatigue. "Mmmm, yes! Oh! Oh! So good! Yes!" Jean gasped, once more headed for the peak.

Meanwhile, Toby found that combination of sensations that brought him the most pleasure and started moving into the final stretch. He maintained his pace -- even slowed a bit when he discovered that it added to things -- and started approaching his peak, feeling the charge building in him with every gentle impact of his glans on Jean's cervix.

Jean felt the change in tempo, and realized, as Toby had, that slowing a bit improved things. Suddenly, there WAS another orgasm out there, approaching steadily... "Oh! Oh! Oh, God! Yes! Oh!"

Toby's vision narrowed to a tunnel with Jean's wide-eyed face at the other end. Her excitement built his, accelerating his approach until he was teetering on the brink, no longer pushing, but rather being dragged over the precipice, "UuuuuUUUUUGGGGGGNNNNNNHHHHH!!!!!"

Jean's eyes popped as Toby buried himself and began pulsing out seed -- right at the door of her cervix! You couldn't miss feeling it -- his glans was literally pressed to the opening in her cervix -- and the dim realization of the possible implications caused Jean to begin quaking, heave, clutch him with all four limbs, and white out as her orgasm -- one of a different quality than expected, but an orgasm, nonetheless -- overcame her.

The pair tried to become one organism for almost thirty seconds before collapsing into a loose tangle of limbs, panting from exhaustion. Both were wasted; Toby went out almost immediately, while Jean took a couple of minutes, but followed, her last thoughts a vague attempt to make out the source of some rhythmic noises coming from Rick's room...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.