Lizzie Moving In - Cover

Lizzie Moving In

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A teen girl moves into a new town, meets new friends, and practices for the Naked in School Program. Oh and she's a vampire. This is the first in a series. Note some codes refer to a story within the story and the interacial code is for sex between races and people of different colors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   BDSM   DomSub   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Nudism  

Aug 13, Sunday

Wowey! I had a really weird dream last night. I dreamed I was on a picnic table and the girls were eating me for lunch. There wasn't any blood or gross stuff but they were eating me and I could feel them doing it. Strangely enough I was enjoying it. They were enjoying me too and we all chatted about how I tasted. Like I said, weird.

I also missed the others. When they were in the bed I could turn over as much as I normally do but I missed holding them and being held. It was nice and something I could get really used to.

The Rents woke me up for breakfast. The Rents want us to have one breakfast as a family when we aren't all rushed. Sunday is when we do it. Usually Grandma and Grandpa join us. Half the time we go to their house and the other half they come to ours. Today they were coming to ours and Mom wanted me down there before they arrived.

I don't mind family breakfasts, really. Especially not when they're and my grandparents place. They're great cooks. The downside though, is having to spend more time with Shelly. Any time with her is an age wasted.

After hanging up, I sighed and headed for the kitchen. I grabbed a can of blood and started drinking it on the way to the bathroom. I didn't want to put up with Shelly and Mom's disapproving looks. Not when I didn't have to. So I enjoyed my blood during a nice hot shower. Have I mentioned how nice it is having my own place? I can take my time in the mornings and not have to rush.

Breakfast was nice. Mom cooked again. It was good, surprisingly. Who knew Mom could cook? While we ate we filled them in on our week. The Pest has been hanging around the pool with Lana the company. She says she might be able to get on the "Letter Girls." Ugh. How revolting. Gandma and Grandpa said that they'd come to the games and watch her.

When it was my turn I told them about the girls and the places they'd shown me. They said it sounded like I'd had fun. I had. Some of the places I told them about they knew. When I told them about the theatre they Grandma said, "We haven't been there in ages."

Grandpa took her hand and said, "We'll have to go." Then they gave each other a loving look.

They thought the shops were pretty cool too. They were also happy to hear about my job interview. They both wished me luck and Grandma said she'd give me a wake up call tomorrow. I thanked them.

After breakfast Grandma and I went upstairs and finished the drapes. Grandpa and Dad worked on the yards. When we'd finished the drapes we went down and helped them. Shelly stayed out of the way which was probably for the best. The Mom supervised. After we'd finished Dad started up the barbecue and Mom invited everyone to have a dip in the hot tub. Grandma, Grandpa, and Shelly were all for it. I tried not to make a face when I thought about what they may have been doing in there a week ago. I'm pretty sure time and chlorine would have killed anything any way. Besides rumors that one can get pregnant from ... sperm in pools. So I dutifully went up and put on a swimsuit — yes I do have one — and a ton of sunscreen. I'd have preferred to stay up out of the sun but I didn't want to the Rents accusing me of being anti-social.

The Mom and Shelly both frowned at my suit when I came down. It's a relatively conservative one piece. It's not so conservative as Grandma's but it isn't floss either. Mom was wearing a tiny bikini. Shelly was topless. Grandma and Grandpa weren't scandalized by their amount of skin shown though. They're pretty open about things. Grandma told me once she only wore the conservative suit because she didn't think anyone wanted to see her old body. I think she looks pretty good for her age, Grandpa too, and I know Grandpa doesn't mind seeing her.

As she got in Grandma told Shelly that she wished she'd had the courage to go topless when she was younger. Then Grandpa said, "You did. Remember Miller's Pond?" Grandpa gave her a look, "I seem to remember you're top wasn't the only thing you were without. Wanna do it again?"

Grandma blushed, said "Dad! Behave!" and smacked him lightly on the chest.

Mom was scandalized by it. "Dad! Mom!" she yelled turning bright red.

Dad and I thought it was funny. Shelly made a disgusting gagging noise.

As I slipped into the water I gave a glare at Shelly. She had taken the spot furthest out of the sun. She knows I would have preferred that spot. Still it was a nice soak and Grandma and Grandpa seemed to enjoy it.

While we soaked Dad kept getting out to check on the food. When it was ready we all got out and ate on the patio. I was glad to get out of the sun. It may have been early evening but it was still hot on my skin. Fortunately I didn't burn but it was still uncomfortable. Dinner was good. Of course I had to do the dishes but I was glad to get inside. Grandma was nice enough to help me. They stayed a while longer before they had to go. After they changed, they gave us hugs and we saw them off. Once they were gone Mom and Dad headed back out to the hot tube. Shelly went to play a video game. I started to head for my room when the Mom called me out to join them. I sighed and did.

It turns out they wanted to talk to me about the job, which I don't have yet. The Mom wasn't sure about me working for them, especially if we have to travel any. They also wanted to know what I was going to do once school started, which is in a couple weeks. I told them I didn't know and I'd have to ask them when I talked to them. That seemed to satisfy them for the moment. We sat a while more then I looked around and said, "You know what this tub needs?"

"What?" they asked.

"A rubber ducky and a toy boat or two." I told them.

Mom groaned and looked heavenward. Dad lowered and shook his head. When he looked up he had an amused grin on his face. "Good night Lizzie."

I grinned back and told them "Good night" as I got out of the tub. I quickly dried off, dug out my key, yes I kept it there. Shelly sure as heck isn't going to try to lift them off me when they're down the front of my suit. And no it wasn't that far down. Sheesh!


Aug 14, Monday

I got the job! I got the job! Woo Hoo!!! I'm so thrilled! It even makes up for all the wake up calls this morning. First Grandma and Grandpa, then Mom and Dad followed by Emily and the rest of the girls. They all wished me luck and Sarah even offered me a lift. Which I thought was very cool. I gratefully accepted of course. The company would be nice and it'd keep me from a long ride in the morning sun. I did tell her that I didn't know how long it would take though. She told me that it was okay and that if I was going to be a while to let her know and she'd pick me up later.

After getting ready I went down grabbed some toast. I'd just finished when Sarah drove up in Betsy. I said later to the Rents and went out. The ride was pretty good. We talked about our weekends. Sarah also had discs for me of the Twilight Limits and of Blink Gordon. I thanked her and put them in my backpack, promising I'd watch them later. I have and they're great. I'm still glad that the Twilight Limits is just TV though.

Work is a large warehouse with an office in front with a few loading docks along the side. There were several trucks parked at the docks. Across from the drive were lots of portable storage containers and parked trailers. I found out later that they sometimes store things for people whose new places aren't ready to move in yet.

Sarah parked in front and I went in. She said she'd wait and read. She already had a book out by the time I got out of the car. She wished me luck and I said, "Thanks" and went in. I did a double take when I saw the receptionist/secretary was topless.

She looked up when I came in and smiling said, "Hello. Can I help you?"

"Uh ... hi. My name is Lizzie Hammond. I called last week about a job."

She replied, "Oh yes! I remember you. We talked on the phone. I'm Mindy."

I said, "It's nice to meet you." and went over to shake her hand. And yes I kept my eyes on her face.

Mindy reached into a drawer and pulled out some papers. "You'll need to fill these out and I'll call Paula to show you around and get you a pair of overalls."

I looked up at her in surprise. "You mean I'm hired?"

"Of course. Didn't I tell you?"

"Cool! Thanks!" I replied with a big grin. Mindy smiled back.

A few minutes later I was handing the paperwork back to her when Paul came in. He smiled at me and said, "Hiya Bricks! Ready to get started?"

I smiled, "Sure!"

"Come on then." He said and held the door for me." He gave me a quick tour and explained about how they hauled and stored people's things. Our first stop was the break room. There was a kitchen area on the right with a couple tables for people to eat at along with a couple chairs and an old TV. On the right were a couple rows lockers. Across the room was another rood that led to the bathroom and showers. Toilets were on the left, urinals directly across from the door and sinks, and a large common shower on the right.

I was a bit worried when I learned that they were unisex but Paul told me, "Don't worry. You'll soon get used to it. Besides several other women in the company use it and we've never had any problems. Of course there's some hanky panky once in a while but it's always consensual. But if anyone give you any problems let me or Mindy know about it."

I nodded and said I would. Then he led me over to a shelf and got me some coveralls. After looking at a sheet he said, "Take locker 48. I'll go get you a lock."

"Um ... okay, thanks." I replied taking the coveralls. I went and found my locker and nervously took off my jeans and pulled on the coveralls. I know I could have pulled them on over my jeans but I would have been way too hot. I probably will later once it starts to get cold though.

As I pulled my jeans off, I heard the door open and I heard someone say "Hi" to Paul. Paul said hi back and say something about "Bricks." I couldn't help grinning at that.

I'd just stepped into my overalls when Tony came around the corner. He saw me and said, "Hi I'm ... Lizzie? You're Bricks?"

I'd jumped and scrambled into my coveralls. Hey I'm not exactly in the habit of letting guys see me in my underwear. I know I'll have to get used to it but I'll still need some time. "Uh, hey Tony. I guess so."

Tony laughed and said, "Paul and the guys told us all about it. I wish I'd been there to see it."

I couldn't help laughing. "Yeah it was sweet to finally nail her."

"I'll bet." Tony said pulling off his pants.

I blushed and looked away. Tony went right on talking though. "So you're going to be working here?"

"Yeah."

"Sweet. You'll like it. It's a lot of hard work but there's lots of perks."

"Perks?"

"Yeah. You get to travel. Sure it's work but you still get to go places. Then there's the lock breaking parties."

"Telling all our secrets Tony?" Paul asked with a laugh as he came around the corner with a new lock for me. "Yeah, if people haven't paid their storage bill after three months we give them 3o days notice. After that we cut the locks and divide up what's inside."

"Cool!"

"Totally. As the newest employee you'll get last pick but they're usually something good and you can always trade it later."

I put my backpack and jeans in my locker. Then Paul and Tony me on a tour of the rest of the place. It didn't take too long and we were soon back in the office. Paul pulled out a work order and looked up at us. "Ready to go?"

"Sure. Let me tell my ride though."

"No prob. We'll meet you our front."

I thanked them and headed out to let Sarah know. She was thrilled for me and gave me a hug. Paul, Tony, pulled up a couple minutes later in a big truck with another woman who was introduced as Marge. She asked when she should pick me up. Tony said he'd give me a ride home, which was nice of him. Sarah thought that was okay, so it reassured me. She gave me another hug and waved as we drove off.

As we drove I asked about the hours and what we'd do when school starts. They explained that there wouldn't be much after school started. By the time, Tony and I got there they'd be finishing up for the day. Mostly we'd just work weekends and the occasional Friday night, if we had to go somewhere. It was a bit of a bummer but still 8 hours a day twice a week at 20 dollars an hour isn't something to sneeze at. Of course it'll screw up the family breakfasts but I know Grandma and Grandpa will understand. Hopefully the Rents will too.

Work today went okay. Actually it was hot and tiring but okay. We moved some old lady out of a second story apartment into a tiny little house about 30 miles away. I don't blame her for moving one little bit. The apartment building didn't have an elevator or air-conditioning. By lunchtime the stairway was stifling and all four of us had unzipped our coveralls and pulled our arms from the sleeves, letting the top half hang from our waists. Even then we were still soaking with sweat. The old lady was pretty nice though. She kept us supplied with ice cold water the entire time.

After work was an eye opener. Marge stripped off as soon as she walked into the break room. I guess Paul and Tony were used to seeing her because they didn't stop and stare at her large breasts. Of course they were undressing too.

Marge tossed her coveralls into a laundry bin and said, "You coming Lizzie?"

I stripped of my coveralls and tossed them in the bin too but I balked at going nude.

"Um ... I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. Besides I didn't bring my shower stuff with me."

"You can use mine." Marge told me taking her things out of a locker.

"No time like the present Bricks." Paul said.

"Consider it practice for the Program." Tony added.

Surprised I asked, "How did you know I haven't been in the program yet?"

Tony shrugged. "It's obvious. If you had you wouldn't have a problem now."

He had a point.

"Come on guys. Give Bricks a break on her first day." Marge told them. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom/shower area. "Come on Bricks. I'll wash your back. Paul why don't you get her a t-shirt to change into?"

The thing is four other men and two women already occupied the showers. I felt my face getting hot when I said their nude bodies. Two of the men I recognized from when they helped me move in.

Marge called out to them, "Hey guys, This is Bricks."

They all gave me a warm welcome and introduced themselves. Marv and Jim were the ones who'd helped move me in. Hector, Jorja, April, and Larry were the others. The ones who hadn't been there said they'd heard about what I'd done and gave me congratulations. Then, they asked me how I was settling in, and how'd my first day had gone. I told them I was settling in great and work went okay but was very hot and now I was a bit sore.

They told me a hot shower would help and invited me to join them. I blushed. Marge told them, "It's her first co-ed shower. Go easy on her."

"You mean can't play drop the soap?" Hector asked. April smacked him on the arm.

Marve said, "Don't worry Bricks we won't try anything. April's got a black belt."

Besides it's Jorja you need to keep an eye on." Larry said. Everyone laughed as Jorja smacked him.

Then Marge pulled my yucky t-shirt off and some how while we I found my self in the shower with the rest of them. I let the water run over me for a while and then when I started washing I took off my bra and panties. I was still pretty embarrassed especially when Paul and Tony joined us. Being with Marge, Jorja, and April made me feel better but I still tried to keep my back towards the others.

After rinsing out my hair, Marge asked me if I was finished. I nodded and turned the water off. I got out and reached for a towel when she put her arm around my shoulder and said, "Lizzie I know I told the guys to go easy on you but there is one little tradition we have to take care of."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.