Lizzie Moving In - Cover

Lizzie Moving In

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teen girl moves into a new town, meets new friends, and practices for the Naked in School Program. Oh and she's a vampire. This is the first in a series. Note some codes refer to a story within the story and the interacial code is for sex between races and people of different colors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   BDSM   DomSub   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Nudism  

Saturday August 6

I need to get some more lights. The one's I brought from our old home are only enough for my bedroom. The kitchen, dining, laundry, and bathrooms all have lights but the living room is lacking. I hadn't really paid much attention to it the night before but I'd planned to spend the night reading in my new recliner but it's hard to read when there's no light. Sure I have better night vision but I still need light.

I managed to get to the kitchen past Shelly without any problems. I went out through the back door and had it shut before she could get past me. She tried to take the keys from me but I told her to let go or I'd bite her.

Shelly yelled, "I'm going to tell Mom you threatened me!"

I calmly said, "Go ahead, I'll tell her you hit me and why."

"Ha! She won't believe you!" and she ran off yelling, "Mom!" Then little bitch even locked the door to the bedroom hall on me when I bent over to pick up my cereal."

The Mom said, "Care to explain yourself?" when I came in the front door.

"Sure I would. Shelly jumped me as I was coming out of my room."

"That's a lie!"

"So what was she doing on the bedroom side of the house?" I asked. That made the Mom pause. "There's also these scratches on my wrist and hand from where she tried to take my keys from me. Not to mention the imprint of the keys in my hand, or the bruises I have from where she hit and kicked me." I said lifting my shirt high enough so they could see them. Sure I heal fast but not that fast. It takes a couple minutes at least. And pale skin shows bruises so easily. "Besides," I added holding up my crumpled box of cereal, "how often do I crumple up an unopened box of my favorite cereal just for fun?"

I think that clinched it for her more than the scratches or bruises. The Rents know I don't waste food. Not that I consider carrots shrooms and olives to be food. Still I'm not going to crush a brand new box of Graveyard Crunch cereal, with marshmallow tombstones, for fun.

The Mom turned to Shelly and said, "What have I told you about staying out of your sister's room?" Before Shelly could answer the Mom answered for her, "I've told you, you're not allowed up there. You're grounded for the rest of the summer."

"What?!" Shelly yelled outraged. "That's not fair!"

"We haven't been here three full days yet and you're breaking the rules. Not only that but you're picking fights with your sister, and we haven't even finished unpacking! I'm not going to put up with it! Now go to your room and stay there until we're ready to go."

"But what about Lizzie!"

"What about her?"

"She threatened to bite me!"

"I'm sure it was only in self defense." The Dad said and then pointed towards Shelly's room. "Now go."

After Shelly stomped off the Mom turned to my Grandparents and said, "I'm sorry about that. The move has made her a little out of sorts."

(We must have moved a long time ago.)

They told her not to mind and that a little discipline was good for kids.

I opened my cereal and poured a bowl full. It may have been a little mashed but it still went well with milk. Besides it did make it easier to get to the prize. Right now they're doing Mego's I got a little coffin with a skeleton mini-figure. Pretty cool. I just need the vampire and I'll have the complete set, vampire, ghost, ghoul, and skeleton. Not that I get this cereal for the toy. I get it because it tastes good. The toy is just a bonus.

We're at a store now. Gotta get some lamps. Laterz.


My grandparents are so cool! And they really understand me. They took me to a military surplus store to look for a helmet. I found this old leather pilot's helmet. Grandpa laughed when I put it on. Grandma smile and said, "It looks good on you dear but I don't think that's quite what your parents had in mind"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.