Lizzie Moving In - Cover

Lizzie Moving In

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A teen girl moves into a new town, meets new friends, and practices for the Naked in School Program. Oh and she's a vampire. This is the first in a series. Note some codes refer to a story within the story and the interacial code is for sex between races and people of different colors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   BDSM   DomSub   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Nudism  

Aug 12 Friday

I called the number on the card Paul the moving guy gave me this morning after breakfast. I talked to someone named Mindy. She sounded like she'd been expecting my call. I guess Paul told her I'd be calling. Which is cool. I've got an interview Monday morning. I don't exactly want to work but I need the money. Moving in has ate up a lot of my savings. Sure I splurged a bit and my Grandparents helped out a lot but still I spent a lot getting this place furnished. So now I have to work. It's okay though. Paul and the other seemed nice and they seemed to like me. Hopefully it'll be okay.

Now that I've got the job thing out of the way all I have to do is wait around for the others. They had to go to the library but they'll be here in a while. So I'll just watch videos or something until they get here. I hope tonight goes well. I wonder how the movie will be. Everything I've heard says it's really steamy.


Aug 13, Saturday

We had a great time yesterday and today. The others arrived a bit after noon in this big powder blue 1950's station wagon, that they'd nicknamed, "The Whale."

I watched them arrive from my dining room window and then hurried down to meet them. We through off Shelly by arranging for them come to the back door. She was waiting for me to open the inside door to the house to get to the front door. We could hear her cry of frustration through the door when she realized she'd been outsmarted again here The girls hurried inside and I shut the door in time to hear the patio door open and Shelly run out. We gave her a smile and wave and we all headed up stairs.

On the way up Sarah said, "I hope you're bike will be okay Lou," worrying about Shelly's vindictiveness.

Lou nodded in agreement. Her bike was still on the patio.

"I'm sure it will be. I don't think she'll want to be spanked again so soon." I said.

"Had a little trouble sitting down did she?" Iz said with a grin.

"Oh yeah." I replied grinning myself.

We all giggled a little at that. Then Rachel asked, "Are we going to practice again today?"

We stopped giggling and blushed. We all looked at each other until I finally said, "I guess I should shut the drapes."

We did and then blushing we all started to undress. Then we sat in the same places we'd sat in before and I started the player. Like before we kept our clothes close to us, just in case. And like before as the video played we gradually forgot about being naked and just watched. After the serial was over I got up to change players, and movies. Everyone else stood up to stretch.

I think we all blushed when Izzy asked, "Have you looked at those other reels?"

I shook my head. "No. Did you want to see them?"

When they'd all looked at each other and nodded I pulled my projector out of the box. Then Sarah helped me set it up while Lou and Rachel put up the screen. Once everything was all set we sat down again to watch. I think they al felt the same nervous excitement I did when the picture came on the screen.

The film started with the same woman reluctantly allowing her self to be tied to the bed. Then the camera-elf teased her until she begged him to fucked her, which he did. The next clip was similar only it the black man who fucked her, only she didn't know it because she was blindfolded. As he fucked her he would slap her ass. Every time he did she'd jolt and then fuck him harder. Then the Elf woman had her turn with her forcing her to eat her pussy while she was blindfolded with her hand tied behind her back. After that the woman was introduced to pain.

There was more slaps, then spankings, followed by clothespins on her nipples and lower lips. Even her clit! All while she was tied and bound in different ways. Things progressed from paddles, to floggers, to crops, to finally a whip. I know I watched in openmouthed shock as she was tied spread eagled between two poles, her toes and inch off the ground and whipped until she came and passed out. At the time I thought the soft cry I heard was hers, until Sarah gasped, "Ohmigawd! Lou just came!"

I looked and Lou was slumped against Sarah and panting heavily. That was a surprise but I can hardly blame her. I was pretty worked up too. By the looks and smell of things so was everyone else.

Then Iz gasped, "Look!"

I looked at the screen to see the woman nervously biting her lip. She was nude while everyone else was dressed. An older man, we hadn't seen before was saying something to her. She bit her lip again and then nodded. The man slid a piece of paper across the table and handed her a pen. As she signed it, we all gasped.

Sarah, breathless, asked, "Did she just... ?"

She had. As soon as she laid the pen down the man took the paper and stamped it. Then, after handing the camera-Elf a copy, he slipped it into his briefcase and pulled out a collar. The woman knelt at his feet and lifted her hair up off her neck. Then the man slid the collar around her neck and locked it on, and just like that she became a slave.

As she reached up to run her fingertips over her collar, I couldn't help doing the same thing. I could almost feel the collar around my throat. And I know I heard the click when the man locked hers even though there was no sound.

The Camera-Elf said something to the man and he nodded. The woman looked surprised but reached for the man's pants and undid them. The she took out his cock and sucked it until he came. After she swallowed the two men shook hands. Then the Camera-Elf hooked a leash onto her collar and led her out of the room.

The next clip was even more shocking. The woman was led into a room and strapped firmly to a sawhorse, so that her legs were on one set of legs and her arms were tied to the other set legs of with her body across the beam. Then he added couple more straps across her torso. The camera elf said something to her and even though she looked really nervous, I swear she said, "Yes, Master."

He continued to kneel next to her and stroke her hair, while the Elf woman took an iron poker from the fire.

We all gasped. Sarah said, "She isn't."

Rachel said, "She is," And she did. The Elf woman pressed the end of the poker to the woman's ass, branding her. The woman screamed and I know, even though it was a silent film, we all heard her. The woman passed out after that and the next shot was of freshly branded ass. Now I know what that mark was we'd seen earlier.

That was the end of that reel and I know I wasn't the only one stunned and breathing heavily.

I took that reel off and put on the next. It started off with an orgy with her in the middle while all the others, the ones she was with the most, fucked her. Then next clip was of her being fucked from behind by a vampire. They were standing and he was thrusting into her from behind while he rubbed her clit with one hand and clutched her breast with the other. I swear I had a small orgasm when he bit her neck and began to drink. I'm surprised she didn't bleed out. I guess he knew a spell to keep her from dying. Still it made my pussy gush and my fangs ache watching.

The next clips were confusing us as it showed a calendar with a date circled followed by people fucking her. It started with the cameral elf, and the two humans. Then there was the weredog and the centaur farmer again followed by other men and the vampire. It wasn't until we saw the Elf woman, who was pregnant and showing that we figured it out.

Rachel gasped out, "He's breeding her!"

He was. Several shots later, that included another centaur, a werewolf, an incubus, and a merman as well as several other norms, the woman was visibly pregnant. The sex continued even though she was pregnant. The last shot showed the elf woman nursing, an elfen baby, who was several months old, and the slave woman nursing newborn twins, a boy centaur, and a girl mermaid. Next to them stood the second human woman of the group hugely pregnant.

The last reel was more of the woman being bred with various men, of various races and colors, and loving it. The last shot showed her, several years older, sitting on the front steps of a large house. The other two woman were on either side of her with the men behind them, her master directly behind her. In her lap and in front of her on the steps were her children. All 23 of them. On either side of the women were their children. Four next to the human woman and five next to the elfen woman. They all looked happy as they waved to the camera.

As I rewound the reels, Rachel said, "Wow! All those children."

Sarah said, "Can you imagine?"

We all nodded as Izzy added, "Yeah and the way she was bred, like an animal."

"Kind of makes me want to have a baby." Rachel said and then blushed. The rest of us blushed and agreed with her. I mean how could we not think about that after watching that film?

Sarah tried to ease herself off the couch saying, "Um ... if you'll excuse me I really need to ... ah..." and she trailed off blushing?

"Have an orgasm?" Rachel asked? "Me too."

Sarah's blush got even deeper. Then Lou nodded her head and Izzy said, "Me too."

"And me." I admitted before I could stop myself.

Standing up Sarah asked, "Mind if I use the bathroom?"

I shook my head and she hurried to it. As she passed I could not only smell her wetness but I could see it as well.

Rachel asked, "Want some help?

Sarah stumbled and caught herself on the door jam. She turned back to stare at Rachel with a surprised look on her face. Then she bit her lower lip, and nodded.

Rachel grinned and quickly moved to join her in the bathroom. The power of Rachel's scent as she passed made me close my eyes and moan with arousal. My mouth watered and my nipples hurt they were so hard! I wasn't even aware I was needing my breasts until Izzy asked, "Are they really going to?" I'd just settled back into my chair and let the wave of lust wash over and through me.

I looked down at Iz. She was kneeling in front of me, between my knees looking back towards the bathroom. She had one hand at her breast and the other was stroking my right thigh, as she looked at the door. I don't even think she was aware of it. I looked over at Lou. She was also kneading her breasts with one hand, while the other was busy between her legs. Only she was aware of what she was doing. She looked back at me and nodded. A second later we hear Sarah gasp, "Oh my! Oh my!" and then wordlessly cry out as she climaxed.

We all moaned and my right hand moved (all on it's own I swear!) down between my legs so my fingers could circle my needy clit.

A few moments later the bathroom door opened and Rachel escorted Sarah out. Sarah looked completely dazed and none to steady on her feet. Rachel though ... her face was shiny with Sarah's orgasm and her eyes glowed in the dim light.

I moaned as they passed me, so Rachel could sit Sarah down on the couch. So did Izzy. Lou gave a soft cry as she orgasmed and then Rachel turned to me and I lost myself in her eyes as a wave of lust rolled over me.

"Lizzie would you like me to help."

I just moaned and she leaned down to kiss me. It was the most intense kiss ever! Words can't describe how good it was! It was like fire flowed through me, from my lips to my nips and then straight down to my clit.

I surrendered my mouth to her tongue and arched my back, pressing my breast into her hand, while my fingers furiously rubbed my clit.

I was just about to reach that sweet agony when the phone rang scaring us half to death. (I really need to turn down that ringer!) I wasn't even aware it was the phone at first. I just knew something loud had scared me and deprived me of my much, needed orgasm.

A couple rings later, Izzy cried, "Lizzie it's the phone!"

I yelled, "Oh shit!" and tried to struggle out of the chair. I'd slid down when I jumped so I was half laying in it. Rachel and Izzy helped pull me out and I ran to my bedroom.

"What took you so long?" Mom demanded when I picked up the phone.

"You scared us half to death!" I answered quickly and then asked. "Do you always have to call at the scary parts?"

Mom sighed. "What is it with you and horror movies? I hope you and the girls don't plan to spend all night watching them."

"No Mom. We're watching them now to get them out of the way. So what's up?" I asked brightly.

That must have thrown her because she said, "Huh? Oh! I'm heading home now and I wanted to know if you and the girls wanted Chinese?"

I think that was really nice of her and they were all for it and I told her so. Then after getting our orders I thanked her and she said she'd see us in a little while. After hanging up I laid their panting for a few moments and then moved my hand between my legs to finish what I'd started. It wasn't too long before I arched my back and cried out my pleasure.

I guess I really needed that cum because I completely forgot the others were right there watching me. It wasn't until Rachel said, "That was beautiful Lizzie" that I remembered they were there.

I sat up with a cry of surprise, covering myself with my pillow. "What the? Did ... did you all watch?" I asked shocked to see them.

"Oh yeah." Izzy said as the other nodded. "It was hot!"

Lou signed something, I think had to do with my face.

Izzy nodded and said, "Yeah and I loved how she flexes and spread her toes out, when she came."

I moaned with embarrassment and buried my face in my pillow.

"Come on Liz." Sarah said kneeling on the bed and putting a hand on my shoulder. "It really was hot watching you."

"It was." Rachel agreed. "And if your Mom wasn't on her way I'd join you."

It took a second for that to process as we all looked at each other. Then we screamed. We ran around, scurrying into our clothes, throwing open the windows, and setting fans going to blow out the smell. Then we quickly took down the projector and screen and put the Blink Gordon movie on.

The movie went about half-hour through it when we heard Mom beep the horn as she drove up. Only we couldn't get into it. We kept talking about what we'd done.

I said, "I can't believe we just did that!"

"I know!" Sarah agreed blushing.

Lou signed, "How was it?"

Sarah sighed, a dreamy look on her face. "It was fantastic."

Rachel blushed but seemed very pleased.

"How was it for you, Rache?" Izzy asked.

Rachel smiled. "It was great."

"What about the..."

Sarah looked at her nervously.

Rachel's smile grew. "Sarah tastes wonderful."

Sarah turned bright red even as she looked pleased.

Then Rachel asked me, "How about you, Lizzie? That looked like a really nice orgasm you had."

This time I turned bright red.

"Well?" Izzy asked.

"It was great." I murmured.

I peaked up to see Lou smile and say something. Sarah nodded. "It looked great."

"And it was so wonderful that you felt you could do it in front of us." Rachel said.

I felt my ears burning when I admitted I'd forgotten they were there.

"That's even better." Rachel said.

I stared at her and she said. "That means you were completely uninhibited and that orgasm was completely real. I'm glad I could watch." The others nodded in agreement and I blushed more.

"Yeah. And if you can do it in front of us then you won't have any problem asking for relief during school"

"What? No way! I couldn't do that." I protested waving my hands.

"Sure you could." Rachel said.

Then before I could protest more Mom arrived. We hurried down stairs and out the house door. We couldn't help giggling when we heard Shelly's frustrated cry. It's so nice having three exits to choose from.

We hurried to the garage and helped Mom bring in the food. There was a lot of it and it took a while to sort it all out. The girls wanted to reimburse Mom but she wouldn't hear of it and told us to go on up and enjoy our movie. We thanked her a lot and took our food back upstairs. Mom kept Shelly in the kitchen.

We moved my coffee table around so we could all sit at it and eat while we finished watching the last Blink Gordon movie. I think the serials might be slightly better but only because they had more time to develop the plot. If the movie had been a half-hour longer it'd have been better. The food was great though. Mr. Chang's usually is. I just love the black pepper chicken! Of course there was a lot of duplication in selections, like half of us had the sweet and sour pork, and we all sampled each other's selections. It was fun. Sarah burned her mouth on my chicken — it is spicy — Rachel though just thought it was okay. She likes really spicy food. She'd dumped a lot of chili sauce on hers. That was really spicy!

After the movie ended we put our containers in the fridge. Then we all took a quick shower. Just a quick one since we needed one. I don't think Mom suspects us of anything but she did look rather flushed when we were downstairs getting dinner. Maybe that's why she sent us upstairs? So we wouldn't notice. After I got out of the shower I put our things in the wash and started closing windows. I didn't want to leave them open while I was gone. I did leave the vent running though so it wouldn't be hot and stuffy when we got back.

To keep from having a problem with Shelly and getting our bikes out, I went out the bedroom side door and went to thank Mom for dinner. Then I walked back and forth between doorways with Shelly trailing me trying to get in. Eventually she figured it out and went running around to try to force her way in past the girls. Of course she had a hard time getting over their bikes and when she did Mom was right there to nail her.

"What do you think you're doing? Shelly, I told you, you weren't allowed in Lizzie's room. I also told you to leave the girls alone. Now go to your room right this instant!"

Shelly stared at her open mouthed for a moment and then grinned and tried to pass her.

"And where do you think you're going?" Mom demanded.

"To my room like you said." Shelly replied smugly.

"Not through Lizzie's room you're not. Now head right back out the way you came." Mom said pointing out the door.

"But Mom!"

"Butts are for spanking." Mom told her flatly.

Shelly paled but persisted. "It isn't fair! She got to see my room!"

"Was it fair that you tried to get her in trouble with the movers?"

I guess she was trying to keep with the fiction that Shelly had played a prank rather than Shelly had stole them. I didn't mind. Either way Shelly was in trouble.

"That's not true! She tricked me! Those..."

Mom interrupted her coldly saying, "Shelly be very careful about the next words that come out of your mouth."

Shelly went totally while as she realized what she'd been about to admit.

"They ... they ... they..."

"Well?" Mom asked, hands on hips, toe tapping.

Shelly mumbled, "They were supposed to go to Lizzie's room."

"So you were trying to play a trick on Lizzie? Well the trick was on you wasn't it? Now go to your room."

Shelly's shoulders slumped and she headed out towards the patio door. I pulled my bike out and Mom followed shutting the door behind her.

"I'm sorry girls. I just don't know what's gotten into Shelly. She's usually much better behaved."

They all told Mom it was okay and Mom told us to have fun and not to worry about Shelly bothering us when we came back.

By this time we'd pushed out bikes down the side path pass the family room and out the gate. Mom helped us move the lawn chairs from the back of the station wagon and into Lou's bike. As she did she said, "I don't know why you don't just ride in the car. It'd be easier."

"But not as much fun." We replied and then started laughing.

Mom just shook her head but she seemed amused.

We put a cooler for soda and munchies in my trailer. We still bought popcorn at the theatre but we stopped at Cottonworth's on the way for soda, ice, and munchies.

As we left Mom said to call if we were going to be late. I said we would and we headed off to the store. One the way I told the girls about Shelly and the moving boxes. They thought it was a riot. We laughed all the way the store. Even Lou, who said it was a mean trick, thought it was funny. She did say that Shelly got what she deserved though.

After getting our munchies we went to the theatre. We gave some money to Lou to pay for our parking space and for the speaker and the rest of us pushed our bikes through the mall. I was surprised they let us but Sarah said it was okay as long as we didn't ride them, since lots of employees park their bikes inside in middle loading area between the inner stores. We met Lou in the parking lot and found a nice space to set up. While Lou and Sarah set up our chairs the rest of us went to get our popcorn. Izzy supervised.

We had a lot of fun. Of course we got funny looks but the girls were used to it and I didn't mind. I'm used to it too. There was some teasing by some teens but we ignored them. Like I said, we had fun. And the movie was really good! It was a cross between the serials and the movie and even though they'd updated the film it still had the same feel. I hate when the update things so much it loses everything but the name. Fortunately this time, hollywoodland did it right. It was longer then the older movie but not so long as the serials combined. Personally I think it's the best of all.

The new movie was a lot racier than the older films though. The love scenes were full penetration for one. When Caesar Ling drugged and fucked Windy Ardon, he really drugged and fucked Windy Ardon. The scene was directed and shot really well too. It was really hot even though it was the bad guy fucking the heroine. It really looked like she enjoyed it too! Who knew Ling was so well equipped?

Windy wasn't the only character to have sex either. The actress playing the princess actually fucked the Lord, Blink, and Lain. Windy also has sex with Blink too at the end of the movie. That doesn't include the minor characters or extras either.

Then there was the male posturing between King Lord and Blink Gordon. Only instead of sticking their arms and hands in the tree trunk, they dangled their equipment. They did have rather nice equipment but I think Caesar Ling's was the best. Of course we could hear lots of winces from certain other members of the audience — even though they were in cars- during the part where the creature bites the pledge in the sack and it swelled up. The guys winced again at the part where Dr. Nockoff is being turned into a slave scientist. We all giggled at the guy's reactions. Then we winced when Cleatus used these bugs to turn Windy into Ling's pleasure slave. (Shudder!) We winced again when he did it to Princess Laura too. And I know I wasn't the only one to cover myself when those bugs bit and dug into their breasts and pussies causing them to swell up.

Izzy was sure it was CG and special effects. It was special alright! We bought the DVD on the way out and found out the guy, Windy, and Laura all had saline injected into them to make the swelling real. The bugs were real too and they really did bite Windy, although they didn't actually dig into her flesh. That part was CG.

Then there was the scene where the Clytus uses the Bore Worms on the princess and they go up her nose. That put Izzie and me right off our jelly worms. We turned green when the actress told us about how it felt having the worms go up her nose on the commentary track when we listened to the commentary track later. She says she hasn't been able to look at a worm or even eat spaghetti since. I don't blame her! Can you imagine a worm going up your nose? Eeeuuww!!!

Still as freaky as all that was, it was done in such a way that it was kind of erotic. The thought of it happening to me makes nipples crinkle up and my pussy wet even though it also gives me the shivers. The others agree with me.

All in all it was a really great movie. We liked it so much we pooled our money and bought the DVD like I said earlier. Sarah went and got us the disk while we packed up. We talked about the movie all the way home. We parked our bikes in my entryway, except for Lou's which we parked on the patio. Then we headed to back to the family room to let the Rents know we were back and to tell them about the movie. We didn't tell them all the details of course. They know movies have real sex in them but there's no reason to give them the details.

After telling the Rents goodnight we came upstairs. We looked at each other until I finally said, "Heck with it!" and pulled my top off. The others quickly joined me and we were all nude again.

Izzy joked, "You know Liz, we haven't even had a date and you've already got my clothes off three times."

I thew my cushion through her and she stuck her tongue out at me while the others laughed. Then we settled down to watch the movie again. When we got to the part where Cleatus injects the aphrodisiac bugs into Windy Ardon and breasts and pussy swell up Izzy and Rachel got into a debate whether or not it was CG or not. Sarah settled it by backing it up and switching the audio to the commentary track. That's when we found out that Harmony Sanderson (Windy Ardon) and Nella Yuli, who played Princess Laura, were injected with saline. Of course that made us wonder about the bore worms so we skipped forward to find if they were really worms or not. They were. (Shudder!)

After we found out that the... "enlargements" were real we had to find out how they did it. They showed it every step of the way and the actresses also commentated on about it while we watched. We all winced when the needles were inserted. I don't like needles at the best of times, there's no way I'd want a needle stuck in those places. The orgasms they had were real too. They had vibrators off screen making them cum.

The actresses were understandably reluctant to do it. They didn't mind the sex so much but they weren't so sure about the injections and I don't blame them a bit! I would be too! Still they agreed after seeing the results on screen that they were much better than CG and prosthetics. Of course they had to have it redone regularly since they often were topless or just in skimpy tops for the rest of the films. Surprisingly Harmon Sanderson still does it. Not that she actually has any choice. She's become Sax Don Cylow's (Emperor Ling) legal slave shortly after they wrapped filming. In fact they were talking about that on the commentary when Izzy dropped a couple jelly worm on my breasts. I flew out of my seat screaming and flung them away from me.

Needless to say that made everyone jump screaming in surprise. Then one of the worms I threw hit Sarah in the face and she let out a shriek that I swear could have raised the dead! I haven't seen any reports of Zombies yet but it wouldn't surprise me if there were reports on the news tonight. I am surprised all the screaming didn't send the Rents up. The sound proofing here really is great!

After we finally calmed down a little I turned on Izzy. (In a nice way of course) She screamed but I tackled her and ticked her into submission. The shocked look on her face when I grabbed her and started tickling is priceless. Plus Izzy is very ticklish so I had her begging in no time. Lou, Rachel, and Sarah thought it was hilarious.

I finally had to stop when Izzy begged me to saying she had to pee. I didn't want pee on my new floor so I stopped and Izzy got up and ran for the bathroom. When she came out she gave me a dirty look but that just made us laugh.

I flung a worm at her and told her it served her right. That just made us start laughing again.

Then Izzy said, "You're supposed to be my friends! Get her!"

They looked at each other, Rachel shrugged and then they were tickling me. I tried to get away but they out numbered me. Even Lou joined in, which surprised me. They tickled me until I was begging them to stop.

They stopped, looked at each other, then Izzy said, "Nah!" and they started again.

I screamed and laughing started begging again. Finally Izzy said, "Okay we'll stop but only if you agree to wear a collar."

Sarah gasped, "Izzy!" and Lou signed something.

I gasped too and said, "No way!" and tried even harder to get away. I really didn't want to wear a collar but when she told me I'd have to admit I felt this thrill go through me.

Then Lou signed something else and Rachel said, "I agree. I think the lady doth protest too much, " and she pinched my right nipple. (She was on my right side.)

When she did it this jolt went from my nip straight to my clit. I gasped and bucked with pleasure even as I moaned, "No!"

"Then we won't stop." Izzy said and started tickling me again.

Finally gasping I yelled, "How long? How long?"

They looked at each other and Izzy said, "Hmm. I suppose life it too much to ask."

Sarah gasped, "Izzy!" again as I felt another jolt go through me and end up right between my legs.

Lou signed something and Rachel nodded. "How about until morning?"

"Great!" I said. "It's morning. Now let me up."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.