Always Finding Trouble - Cover

Always Finding Trouble

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 39

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I woke a couple of times during the night, thinking of what Wanda had told me about how Bobby may not be able to commit to a permanent life with me. Bobby was facing me each time I woke up, so I kissed her and she snuggled into me even more. This sent me right back to sleep.

At six, I was outside going through forms to my internal music, relaxing while considering the disturbing thoughts of not having Bobby and what that would mean to me.

As I went through my stretches and exercises, I also considered what it would be like to not have Wanda with me either. I think I was equally disturbed by both thoughts. I really did enjoy having Bobby and Wanda as housemates, as well as bedmates. I had committed myself openly to Bobby, but had only professed enjoyment in the relationship I had with Wanda. I guess I needed to amend that with her to let her know how I deeply I really felt about her. If our relationship became any deeper, we would have to consider her position working with me. That would be a disaster for me though because she is so efficient.

What I really needed to do was to analyze my feelings about Jan, Wanda, and Bobby. I think Jan was content being able to enjoy both men and women, and could probably be happy with a monogamous relationship with either, but would thrive if she could have both. She was a very loving person who was determined in her business career and a dedicated agent.

Wanda was not transparent; she was a very complex person who showed her caring and consideration for others. She was very affectionate toward me and to each of the girls, but was able to be properly aloof during business hours. She too would probably be happiest having a relationship with both a male and female.

Then there is Bobby. She was the enigma. She professed love, but declined to commit one hundred percent. She welcomed her family's acceptance of me, but seemed to withhold her acceptance of our relationship as one that could at least be near equal to that of her deceased husband. I could understand that. I really enjoyed all of her family and sort of greedily wanted to be a permanent part of it. Bobby had found she enjoyed woman to woman sexual encounters, and she had discovered her ability to be a part of an open relationship. I wondered if my reluctance to have a permanent open relationship kept her from committing to me. I didn't know.

When I had completed my thought processes, I had completed my exercise. When I opened my eyes, I saw all the girls standing quietly waiting for me to finish.

When I smiled, Wanda asked, "Now that you've worked that out, want to swim?"

We swam hard, winding ourselves, hanging onto each other at the side of the pool trying to catch our breath. When we were breathing normally, Bobby and Wanda hauled me out of the water and put me under the outdoor shower where we washed each other with lots of smiles and giggles. It's so much fun to play with two gorgeous ladies under the spray.

After a large breakfast, the girls left for work while I waited for the contractor. Before Bobby and Wanda could leave, he was at the door with his new drawings.

We went over them in detail. We went outside one more time to make sure there was enough room for cars to come in the new driveway and to turn into the new garage. They could drive in straight or drive forward on the proposed extended concrete apron to back in. I made sure there were electrical outlets everywhere upstairs, as well as cable TV and data outlets that went back to the central panel in the garage. I signed off on the contract, gave the contractor a five thousand dollar check, "Choke, choke" and shook his hand.

I brought the contract in to Wanda so she could begin the process of requesting a modification of my original loan. I didn't want to change the length, just to add the total amount of money to the mortgage so I could get my five grand back.

At nine, the Jacksonville office called to ask if I could come up to retire the Assistant Station Chief and to sign in the new one. It really wasn't necessary for me to be a part of this, but Wanda said, "Do it. You can fly your new airplane. Call out to the air park and see if they can get it out for you so it won't take any extra time. Enjoy yourself Chuck, or do you need administrative support today?"

"You know what, Wanda? I think I do need administrative support. Brief the girls on what needs to be done and let's go. We'll be back early and you can take my car back here. We'll figure out a way to meet you guys or for me to be picked up after my instrument lesson."

Forty minutes later, we were lifting off in my own personal 206 being flown for, and being paid for by, the Marshal's Service. Wanda was thrilled to be my first passenger. The five-hour drive was only an hour's flight. We landed at a private field close to downtown, where the station was. A duty man was there waiting for us and quickly drove us to the office.

Wanda went over the paperwork with the station clerk and prepared it and the retirement papers for the ACE. The new ACE was a young man with only seven years in the service. He was glowing with excitement in anticipation of saving the world.

The formalities were completed quickly so we all adjourned to a restaurant a block away for a gala banquet and roast of the retiring deputy. It was a fun time for the station and would be remembered by the deputy for years to come.

When we could graciously say goodbye, Wanda and I headed to the airport, chauffeured by another duty man. It took a few minutes to do the preflight and startup, but we were quickly on our way home. For practice, I had set up the Garmin for the regular instrument flight to our field and landed using the equipment as well. I guess I would be doing a lot of it in the near future and should get as much practice as possible.

After landing, I parked near the hangar so I could refuel using the S&S truck. I refueled, logged everything, and sent Wanda on her way back to the office.

Lisa came out of the charter office and said, "I thought perhaps you were going to be late since you were up in your new plane today, but you're right on time. Let's push your plane in and drag the 172 out. You do the preflight while I watch, then we'll go inside to make out the flight plan for your first hooded flight."

I made up the flight plan with Lisa's directions and filed my first IFR flight plan. We were flying to Sebring, over to Manasota airport, to Clearwater/St. Petersburg, and back home. Lisa said each landing would be completely under the hood, but she would also be on the controls during touchdown and would take over after landing to turn us around and take off again.

She wouldn't let me put in multiple locations, saying it was more important for me to input fresh data before taking off each time.

Almost four hours later, we touched down back at the air park. Lisa let me completely set the plane down on the runway at Clearwater and at home before she said, "I got it."

When we parked in front of the hangar, and while writing in my log book, she said, "You really did well. I know I didn't do anywhere near that well my first hood flight. Keep studying and get as much time in the air as you can. When you have the opportunity to fly, call out here to see if we have a charter going anywhere you can ride along on."

When I was going to call to get a ride she said, "I'll give you a ride out to Steve's. Your big lady, Bobby, said she was going out there after work and if I could drop you off. I'm ready for a beer too, so let's roll."

Steve's and Sue's place never ceases to amaze me. There are people everywhere, including lots of kids. It seemed as if there were hundreds of them, but in reality there were probably just twenty or so. They were so busy riding bicycles, playing catch, playing with Frisbees, playing pool, talking to their parents or someone else's parents, that it made them seem like two for every one.

Steve was happy to see me and talked to me about my first flight in my own plane. I was warmly greeted by Steve's wives, or at least I guess they all were wives. Each gave me a hug and kiss, making me feel welcome. I was looking around for my group when Mercy said, "Bobby went with Steve's brother, Henry, and his wife, Nancy. I think Crystal, you know the big girl, and her guy, Bear, went with them. They're probably just down the road. Let's see, Marie and Dennis are off and gone somewhere, Angie is with Dee, Jan is with Samantha, and Wanda went to the store with Juanita. All of your women have abandoned you. I'll guess you'll have to borrow some of Steve's. Will I do?"

I blushed brightly which made Steve laugh, saying, "Mercy, it looks like that's the best offer he's had all day. That's hard to believe too, with him being out with Lisa all afternoon."

Mercy said, "When she's teaching, she's all business. It's once you're back on the ground that she can be trouble."

Mercy gave me a hug and looked at me in her way that made you feel like she was peering into your head. She softly said to me, "Thank you, Chuck, your thoughts of me are very nice. Your mind is so gentle for a person that has gone through so much. You and Steve share a lot, perhaps that's why we are all so enamored with you and your ladies."

When Steve and I were mostly alone, since there is never a time when you're really by yourself in the busy patio area, he said, "These ladies like other ladies as much as they like men. They're all a little squirrelly. Juanita used to be the straightest of the bunch, but she's been led into their lady loving the same as all of them. It's a good thing though, as there is no way I could possibly take care of four of them."

"How did you get four, how did you gather them?"

He looked at me and smiled, "How did you get five?"

"I don't have five, not really. I met Bobby first and we became an item. Jan came along and she was the catalyst for Bobby liking ladies. Jan was somewhat of a dedicated lady lover, but for some reason, she wanted me to make love to her. Wanda came along and I swear I don't know how it happened, but she was in bed with Bobby and me instantly. Marie came along about the same time and is young and adventuresome. She's more interested in Dennis than me. She might play with Jan, or perhaps Angie, but since Dennis has been around, she hasn't been to join Bobby and me. And Angie, she is definitely not a part of any loving around the house. I think she should remain just a good friend, and possibly a permanent boarder, but not a lover."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.