Always Finding Trouble - Cover

Always Finding Trouble

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 49

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Ah, Friday morning, perhaps I can get out a little early and relax. What I need is that little bi-plane, go soar in the clouds, and feel the mist on my face. I need one of those Snoopy hats with the goggles. The smile on my face woke Brandy who had her cheek resting against mine.

"What's making you smile, Honey?"

"I'm lying here with two beauties, a very special person snuggled up and greeting me when I first wake up, what more could make me happy?"

"How about flying, were you dreaming about that?"

"We were in that little bi-plane wearing Snoopy hats and goggles, flying through the clouds, feeling the mist on our faces."

Brandy said, "Sounds more like it."

I remembered something, "I thought you were taking yesterday off, but you came home with all the girls."

"My boss called before work and asked me to come in. A couple of girls called in sick and she knows I'll always help out. She told me I could take off another time, but she really needed me yesterday and today. It seems they are both going to be sick for two days."

Wanda was awake and said, "The contractor said he was going to leave a note wanting to see you this morning. He's done. He did a really good job, and included appliances and drapes across all three rooms in the back. I like the way the patio turned out too. It's really a nice apartment."

Brandy asked, "With all the extra garage space, can I park my car inside when I end up here at night?"

"Sure, I'm going to bring the Mustang home and drive it sometime. I really think a car like that should be driven and not just looked at."

"Daddy loves old cars. He has a fifty-seven Chevy four-door hardtop. He loves that old car but he hardly ever drives it. If he sees you driving yours, maybe he'll drive his more."

"Let's get going, I can't swim, but you guys can. I might try a few Tai Chi stretches, but my swimming is going to be limited."

We were heading outside when Angie and Marie came from their bedrooms. They were both nude and went out to the pool. Watching the two, I said, "I just love this house, two perfectly nice young ladies parade past me in their all together. What a great way to wake up." Brandy and Wanda walked by, also nude, and it was just too much. I was getting a boner hard enough it hurt my ribs.

I did attempt a flow of stretches, but had to modify several stances. It was as my left arm was stretched out that I noticed the bandages were gone. I must have lost them in bed. As I held my stance, I inspected the stitches and they looked fine. There was no redness or swelling. I continued for about fifteen minutes until I didn't feel any more painful pulling on my ribs. I would have to try this again to see if I can eliminate the pain.

The girls were already inside, getting dressed. I got into the shower to do my morning quickie and shaved. I announced that I would probably need some clothes soon, so we needed to plan on a trip to the warehouse. I needed to replace at least two sportcoats, a couple pair of pants, a suit, several shirts, and couple pair of shoes. This dressing nice can get expensive. I might try some slacks and sport shirts to wear on days there isn't much activity. I could always start a dress down day, like Fridays and allow jeans and T-shirts or other casual dress. I thought what the hell, so I put on some slacks, a sport shirt, and pulled a jacket out that would go with it if too many eyes were raised.

Everyone left for the day and I stayed back to meet the contractor. He showed up right at eight. We walked through the house and I asked him to go ahead and do the multiple garage door signals for the new garage. I told him I was very pleased and satisfied with his work. I had his check ready, with an extra five hundred dollars. I asked him to seal the garage floor for the extra. He smiled and said, "That was part of the deal anyway. I'll seal it this afternoon. It will be dry by five. You'll like it. I'll seal it with a pure white sealer. Oil won't stain it and it's easy to wash."

He left and I got ready to leave. The doorbell rang. From habit I looked out to see Sarah Perkins.

"Hi, Sarah, what brings you here?"

"The contractor who just completed some work for you is bidding on some work on my condo. I thought I might catch you and look at his work."

I thought this was a flimsy excuse to be here. Wonder what the real deal is?

"Come in and I'll take you through the new building, or addition, as it is. The new and old garages are the support for a nice apartment that can be for a couple, or a couple of individuals."

We went up the stairs, through the utility room, into the kitchen. You were struck immediately by how long the room was and the openness. The windows at the end made it look like the room went on forever. Sarah liked the counter bar area. She thought it made the kitchen very homey. I showed her through a bathroom, bedroom, sitting room area, and the huge walk-in closet. We walked to the other bedroom across the living room and she could see this was the same, except the reverse of the other side.

Out in the living room, I pulled back the doors to give her the feel of a full room doorway to the patio. It was nice and shady and I noticed for the first time there were two ceiling fans with lights out on the porch. That was a nice touch. I showed her how both sides had a private entrance, accessible from the back stairway. We went inside so I could shut the doors. We went downstairs where I showed her the big five-car garage. She asked, "What in the world do you need with a five car garage?"

"I have a fun car, plus my work car. The other folks in the house, but one, all have cars. We need the space."

"That is a magnificent addition. Is your main house that big?"

"Come, I'll show you." We walked through the family room and kitchen. The video wall was closed so I walked past it. It looked like a pantry. I took her out back to the pool and hot tub. She had already seen the living room, so we walked down to the first suite, Angie's. I knew her room would be perfect, so I opened the door to show her how it was arranged in a smaller version of the addition. I said, "There are four of these and then there are these two offices. One I use and the other is used for the two girls who are taking night classes. This bigger room is the media room for intense music listening or to watch a video.

We walked back to the end of the family room where the entrance to the master suite was. Sarah was impressed to see the bed made and the room neat. She liked the huge bathroom with the separate tub and large walk-in shower. This entrance was also the entrance to a huge walk-in cedar closet with built in drawers and a large mirror on one end. My clothes were all hung neatly with my shoes lined up by color. The large side of the closet didn't have but a few of Brandy's clothes.

Sarah commented, "Looks like you have room for a live-in."

"I have four live-ins plus a very constant visitor. The visitor has four roommates that stay here a lot as well."

"So you're not lonely at nights."

I smiled, "Not hardly. All the girls keep me in company and keep me company. Some are restricted from this room, since they are my employees. The others, they're fun."

"Are you bragging?"

"No Ma'am, you were teasing and offering, so I teased back."

"Okay, you got me. You are really too young for me. I don't know why but I was thinking I would come out here, sweep you off your feet, seduce you, and get you caught in my web."

"You are a very attractive, but a very focused woman. When you find the right guy, you'll focus on him and he will be lost. Just keep an open mind, Sarah, and I promise he'll walk into your life."

"You're sweet. You turn me down and try to get me to accept you're not the one. I know, I'm impatient and I think my body clock is ticking very loudly. I've made enough money to live the rest of my life and now I want what should go with the money. I want someone successful, though. I want someone who is my equal mentally, and is as focused as I am. But you're right. When I focus, I can accomplish anything. Sorry about the way I act sometimes. It just seems that whenever I get this way, I imagine all kinds of crazy scenes with people or men that fascinate me. You've done that from the first, but somehow I know you're not the one. You're kind of like candy, I want you, but shouldn't, or a toy I want to play with. Why is that?"

"Sarah, men have done that for years, but they don't act on their feelings or they'll get arrested. You're just reacting to your feelings and needs. Like I said, just relax and that special guy will smack you in the face."

With a frown, Sarah said, "I hope so. Thank you for understanding me. Think about me. Think good things about me. Perhaps you'll chase me instead of thinking of me this way."

Sarah let herself out the door. I was almost sad to see her go as she is such an intense person. I can imagine that when she finds her mate, he will be a happy man.

I locked up the house and took off for the office. First thing was to call John and see if he had any feedback yet. He answered his phone in his happy voice, "Wassup?"

"That's what I'm calling for, updates. How are the sites doing where we've joined forces, any incidents?"

"Lots of action, lots of results. Go to the internal page on your site. We're dumping updates to you as we receive them. Thought that might save some time. Have Wanda do a synopsis for you. You might even want to share this with Frank downstairs. You're already on good standing with him, so he'll get a kick out of seeing other areas getting on board. I've heard how your men have picked up some of his surveillance time and his guys have helped on some captures. It's pretty cool to hear how a bunch of FBI, deputies, and DEA guys helped round up a ship full of illegals before they could get off the ship. That was a good operation. Your Homeland guy down there sings your praises every day."

"What's with you and all the smoke you're blowing up my butt? You don't do that."

"Just feelin' really good about the way this joint operation has turned out. You're wounded and shouldn't be back out in the field, I'm getting ready to spend four wonderful days in Hawaii, but we have a bucket load of trouble spots. You came up with an idea that's working to take care of it all. I've got three Marshals trying to bring you into D.C. and a Director trying to steal you. So I'm buttering you up to keep you out of D.C. and the Bureau."

"You don't have to worry, John. I'm good as a deputy. I might even be good in the employment office working for Metarie."

"If you were over there, it would take you about six months to be in D.C. running the whole thing. The biggest problem with that is you would be stealing pickup trucks to escape D.C. again." He was laughing really loud when he disconnected.

The man can be rude.

I checked the internal site and read a couple dozen updates. The areas where the joint operations were being used had been very successful in apprehending several men who had been attempting harm to judges and witnesses. The two branches were learning from each other.

Wanda came to the door and said, "John from the charter service is on the phone. He says he needs you. Can you pick up line one?"

"Hey, John, what's up?"

"We have a charter and can't go without a full crew. It's going to be until early Monday morning. You don't have a commercial ticket yet, but you could be right seat. If I can get a third we're perfect. It's an international flight to Europe and we have to abide by a dozen different rules."

"If I don't have my commercial ticket, can you have only one pilot on board?"

"We'll have two, but one won't be much use except in extreme emergencies. I want you to fly right seat so you can spell Lisa. I'll sit in the jump seat and can be available for instruction as needed."

"Just a thought, John, I've never even looked inside a G5. How am I supposed to help?"

"You already know the navigation system and you've flown the Lear a lot, why not something a little larger. Actually, the plane feels like the Lear. Once in the air, it's an airplane. You tell it where to go, watch the instruments, and it flies."

"Hmmm, ah, you may not know it, but I've still got stitches in my arm from a gunshot wound and I've got a couple of cracked ribs. Is that going to be a problem?"

"You'll be wearing a long sleeve uniform shirt. Do you have some navy blue pants?"

"Sure, black shoes and socks. I may not have a solid tie."

"We've got em. I'll even get you one of those fancy garrison hats with the shiny bill. Will you do it?"

"When?"

"We need to leave at four. And, ah, would you have any of your cute little girlfriends who might wish to act as hostesses? They would need their passports and we could use two. That's how skinny we are."

"Let me make a call and I'll call you back."

I called Metarie, "Metarie, I need to ask you a favor. I haven't asked Brandy yet, but I have a chance to do a European charter and they need hostesses. What do you think, could you spring Brandy, and possibly Tiani, this afternoon. They can be back Monday, but might be a little droopy-eyed. I'm not sure of the return time yet."

Metarie laughed, "Brandy was such a dear to come in to take care of windows again today. I think we can let her and Tiani out this afternoon. Call her and she'll get Tiani. The two will go nuts racing out of here. I'll tell them to clean up their windows. Have a good time. Come see us."

"Hey, Brandy, Metarie is coming to let you and Tiani out. Would you like to hostess on a flight to Europe and back? It may or may not be a lot of work, but it would be quite an experience. We'll be back Monday morning, so you'll be tired at work. We'll be leaving at four, so what do you think?"

Brandy said breathlessly, "We'll go, I'll tell Tiani. It's too bad they don't need five hostesses. This is exciting, where should we meet you?"

"You probably both need navy blue skirts and/or pants. I'll find out and call you when I find out. Talk to you in a minute."

The next call was to John, "I have two hostesses for you. You've met Brandy, but you haven't met our little pixie friend, Tiani. She's black, I hope that isn't a problem."

"No problem at all, perhaps a benefit. How soon can you be here? Do the girls have Navy skirts?"

"I told them to figure out if they do. Can you fit them with tops?"

"We have freshly laundered shirts of about every size imaginable for men and women, along with the accessories. We have never invested in pants and skirts. We probably should. Tell the girls to wear black high heels, but to have regular black low shoes for on the aircraft. Make sure they have their passports."

I called Brandy back, "Navy skirts, black high heels, and black flats. Do you both have passports?"

Brandy said, "We sure do, we went to Brazil a couple years ago. We have navy skirts but they're a little short. Will that be alright?"

"As long as they are not too short, I'm sure it will be an advantage. Meet me at the house as soon as you're packed. Bring some casual clothes to wear while we are wherever it is we're going."

Brandy said, "We'll see you in less than thirty, Tiani doesn't even need the plane, she's flying already."

I told Wanda to have a good weekend and that I was going flying. She smiled and said, "Enjoy your convalescent leave. You know if you get shot, you're credited with thirty days leave. I'll have to keep track of all your flight time in order to use it up."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.