Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

Saturday was rather chilly, the wind was whipping the last of the leaves from the trees. It seemed Mother Nature was making them pay for the warm day on Friday. Jake stood looking out the back door sipping a cup of coffee while his mother talked to the Director of the Shelter on the phone.

"Sharon, all I'm saying is that I want to give these girls a chance to choose for themselves. Many of them come from poorer neighborhoods where the likelihood of a pickup taking place is slim. If they come and live with me and accompany me when I leave the house then when I get picked up they will have a ride out of here. I know you're worried about allowing men in the house. It's a rule we made to make the girls feel safe, and I don't blame you."

"What I had in mind was having you assemble all the girls in the meeting room. Tell them that you have three sponsors with a total of eight spots available. Tell them anyone interested needs to stay in the room, anyone who is not needs to leave and ask those who do to watch the children for a while. Can you do that please? Thank you, we'll be there about nine, that should give everyone time for breakfast, and if you tell them about it now, they'll have time to think about whether they are interested or not."

Arrangements made, the three sponsors had breakfast and got ready to go. Jake was surprised when his mother asked if he was coming. She explained she wanted him to bring one of the girls, his choice, and Elle with him. She was taking Mary and Nancy, Mark was bringing Joan, and Val was coming with Harvey. Judy explained she wanted the concubines to come so they could answer any questions the women at the shelter might have.

They arrived at the shelter in four vehicles, figuring they might need the extra seating if any of the women took them up on their offer. Judy had all the sponsors wait outside while she led the concubines in. Most of the women there knew Judy; as they were regulars at the facility. It was these that Judy most hoped to reach.

After telling the assembled women, about twenty in all, what was going on she allowed them to ask the concubines any questions they wanted. She asked someone to come and get them when they were ready and headed back out to wait with the rest of the group.

Thirty minutes passed before Lana came out, telling them the ones who were interested were ready, the rest had returned to their rooms. Lana led them into a large room, arranged kind of like a waiting room. Couches and chairs sat around the perimeter and scattered around the room sat eleven women. It appeared that domestic abuse knew no racial or social economic boundaries, while most of them appeared to be from the lower half of the social scale, a few were obviously very well off, judging from their manner of dress.

"Wow, now that's a man, look out bitches, he's mine." A tall skinny black girl pushed her way through the gathered girls. Stopping in front of Harvey she looked up at him, her eyes big. Starting at his head she slowly looked him over, reaching out and wrapping her fingers around his bicep, grinning like the Cheshire cat. "I'm Janine, your new bitch. So are you built to proportion, or is this all a deception?" she asked, her eyes looking pointedly at his crotch.

Harvey looked toward Judy who nodded. He shucked his pants and underwear, dropping them down to his knees. The girl stepped back in shock, her eyes locked on his cock. "Jesus, is that thing real, Mister? I seen 'em as long, but I ain't never laid eyes on anything that big around." She looked thoughtful while her hand reached out, almost shyly caressing the skin on his rapidly inflating cock.

"Mister, I won't lie, I'm nuttin' but a slut, I been passed around from man to man and I got six kids, and don't know who three of 'ems daddy's is. I been beat, I been raped, I been used and abused. I finally had enough after Jamal and his buddies decided I was a party favor. Now, don't get me wrong, I like fucking, I like it a lot, but ten brothers in one night is a bit much for even me. You want me, I'll never say no, I swear. Now I might not be the best fuck you ever had but I can handle this thing, an' that's something these bitches ain't gonna be able to do." She waved behind her nonchalantly at the rest of the women in the room, several of whom looked down right terrified as they eyed the hard cock Harvey sported.

Harvey was a little unsure of this creature before him. She wasn't the best looking woman he had ever seen by far, she was tall, six feet or better, but she was all flat planes and angles, no roundness at all. Her chest was flat, her ass non existent. Harvey was not impressed by her physically, but her brashness reminded him of his late wife, and he liked that.

"I get two, Valerie here is mine, she'll be head bitch; do you have a problem with playing second fiddle?" Janine looked Val up and down, finally shaking her head.

"Shit, I get out of line that Amazon will break me in two. Won't be no problem here man, just so's I can get me and my kids someplace safe."

"Well, show us some skin," Valerie said, "although I don't think you've got much that will impress him."

Janine shucked her clothes, showing everyone exactly what they expected, and a little more. She was pierced everywhere, her nipples, which were about all there was to her breasts, her navel, her clit and both labia. Mark saw something else and eased over beside them, catching Harvey's eye.

"Ask her about the track marks," he said quietly. Jasmine looked down at her arms, pocked by scars, the inside of her arms showing past infections from unclean needles.

"You're right Chief, yeah I know who you are, I been a meth addict for three years now, but I'm clean at the moment. I've been clean for three months." She held her arms out imploringly. "You know the signs Chief, check em, they ain't fresh, I swear." Tears were streaming down her face as Mark stepped forward, carefully examining her arms. After a minute he stepped back, shrugging.

"She's right, nothing fresh, but I haven't ever met a crank addict that didn't relapse, over and over again."

"You're right, Chief," Janine said, wiping her eyes and pulling herself up straight. "I'm hooked, I've tried to kick it before, and this is the longest I've ever been clean. But I need this, I'll never stay away from it on my own, I know that, but I heard the spacemen can clean you up and you won't be hooked anymore. My kids need me, and I hate how I am when I'm using. Please, I'll fuck you right here, you can even fuck my ass, ain't nobody ever done that with my permission before, but I'll do it if you take me."

Janine was crying, tears running down her face as she looked at Harvey. He wasn't sure, yes the Darjee could help her with her addiction, and not being able to get meth would help even more. But he still wasn't totally convinced she was a wise choice. An addict might do anything for a fix, including selling information about the Whitman's pre-pack.

Jake slipped up behind Harvey, touching the big man on the arm. "You ever needed a second chance, someone to believe in you?" he asked softly. Harvey nodded, there was one more thing though, and he turned back to Janine.

"You ever eat pussy?" he asked bluntly. Janine shook her head, a little hope dawning in her eyes.

"I will, I ain't never before, but I'll do it every day for the rest of my life if that's what you want."

Harvey turned to Valerie who was already looking around for somewhere to park her ass. "See what she can do sis, if you think she's worth teaching, let me know." Fifteen minutes later Valerie was asking Janine to back off. Three intense orgasms had left her sensitive, and breathless.

"Well, does she make the cut?" Harvey asked sarcastically.

"Well, what she lacks in technique she makes up for with sheer enthusiasm. Yeah, I can't wait until she learns her way around a pussy." Valerie smiled down at Janine who was still kneeling between her splayed legs, her eyes once again tearing up.

"Alright, you're in, but you come home with us today, you bring the kids and you're on house arrest, no phone, no trips outside. I know you're serious about kicking the crank, but I'm not taking any chances," Harvey said.

Janine nodded, smiling through her tears. She had her second chance.

Jake turned from the scene that had played out before him, looking to where his mother was quietly talking with two women who appeared to be in their thirties. One had a black eye, turning yellow around the edges, and a scabbed over split lip. Jake felt anger that any man would beat a woman like that.

Judy saw him looking her way and motioned him over. He nodded to the women, the one with the bruises meeting his eye, the other looking down, flinching a little when he moved. Jake felt bad, knowing she was uncomfortable around men, but he knew she would need to get over that quickly.

"Jake, these two want to be my concubines. This is Amy and Brandi. They are both hiding from abusive husbands and are a little leery of men right now. However, I need to know that they are serious about becoming concubines. Take them over to the desk and give them both a short test drive. I don't care what hole you use, your choice. If they refuse you anything, they're out and they know that."

Jake nodded, heading for the desk his mother had pointed out. He didn't look back to see if the two were following. If they didn't, they were out of the running, plain and simple. Jake turned, almost getting run over by the two who were following him. He sat down on the desk facing the room.

"Alright ladies, we'll begin with the oral portion of the exam, now let's see, or rather feel, what you've got." They looked at each other nervously, finally Amy, the bold one with the bruises reached for the string that secured the waist band of his sweats. Jake was soon leaning back, hands propped on the top of the desk as the two took turns sucking on his cock.

Judy drifted over, another woman in tow. She watched the proceedings quietly before speaking to Jake.

"They don't seem that into it son, perhaps I should find a couple more, while I'm at it, let Angie here try." She turned, walking away while Amy and Brandi looked stricken. Angie didn't waste a second, diving right in and trying to deep throat Jake on the first try. When she gagged and backed off he stopped her, telling her she didn't need to push it that far.

"Oh, I think I can do it, my boyfriend was six inches, and he would hold my head and shove it down my throat. I want this bad, and if it takes doing this to get picked, I'll do it." She went right back at it and on the fifth try finally forced her throat down over the head, taking him to the root before backing off. While she was catching her breath Amy seized her opportunity to make a second impression.

She didn't try to deep throat him, but it was a definite improvement. She pulled every trick she knew out of the bag and soon had Jake groaning in pleasure.

"Much better, but it worries me that you didn't try this hard the first time," he said. "You knew it was all on the line, Mom made that clear, but you didn't really try. Why not?"

She took her mouth off of him to answer and Brandi was right there, pushing her way in. She tried harder, but it was obvious she didn't have the others' experience. Jake saw his mother watching, she winked and nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.