Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

While the men were gone Judy organized the women, getting the basement ready to house the children. The basement consisted of four rooms; one was a large recreation room, and there were three smaller rooms that opened off of it. None of the rooms were really small, and Judy figured they could get three sets of bunk beds in each.

Janine's kids, all six of them, would be going with her to Harvey's place for now, but that still left thirteen kids for them to house. With nine sets of bunk beds, they could sleep eighteen. Some of the children would have to double up, as they had 21 people to find beds for counting all the children and sponsors.

It was an hour before the men returned with a truck load of beds, and with her large work force Judy had the rooms cleared out and ready to go. Each room had a small closet, but since most of the women had few clothes besides what was on their backs, and would be wearing the shifts the Whitman's provided while in the home, they didn't need a lot of closet space.

It was a good thing Harvey was along, even though the beds said "some assembly required" the men felt like they had built them from scratch by the time they were all ready. They broke for a late lunch, and then were back at it. The job was done two hours later, and the women began sorting out who would bunk where. Wisely, the men made themselves scarce at that point.

Jake gave Harvey the keys to the Mustang, and the two along with Lana and Val headed for Harvey's shop. He'd acquired a minivan when the owner hadn't come to pick it up after dropping it off to be repaired. Harvey had recently gotten the title on a mechanics lien and decided it was needed to haul Janine and all her kids.

Jake and Lana climbed in the back seat, as there wasn't room for Harv or Val back there. Harvey waved at Mark before lighting up the tires, leaving the drive in a cloud of tire smoke.

"Always wanted to do that," he chuckled as he shifted gears, the tires squalling as the car leaned into the first curve. He played the car like a fine instrument, getting everything from it he could. Lana's eyes were sparkling, and Val had a death grip on the dash and armrest as they missed a honking truck by inches.

"Jake, you've got to let me drive this thing," Lana said in a husky whisper. Jake smiled at her, nodding as she leaned against him as Harvey threw the car around the next corner. They were sideways in the street for a moment, then the spinning tires caught as he feathered the throttle and they flashed past a startled bicyclist.

They slid to a halt in front of Harvey's shop, Lana panting while Valerie looked white as a ghost. "Jesus Harvey," Valerie said, "I nearly wet myself with you driving like that."

"Oh I'm wet alright," Lana said, blushing when she realized she'd spoken out loud.

"Fast cars had the same effect on your mother," Harvey said with a chuckle. "All I had to do was take her for a ride..."

"Well it doesn't on me!" Val retorted. "God bro! I thought you were going to kill us all."

Jake and Harvey were still laughing as they climbed from the car. Harvey headed inside to get the keys to the van and Lana snuggled up to Jake. "Jake honey," she whispered in his ear, "can I drive home?" Her husky voice had him hard instantly and he dangled the keys in front of her.

"Dad, Jake and I will see you later!" Lana called as Harvey came out, locking the door behind him. She literally ran to the driver's door, slipping behind the wheel with a feral grin. Jake shrugged and headed for the passenger side, waving to Harvey and Val.

"Uhh, Jake, she doesn't have a driver's license," Harvey pointed out.

"Yeah, but can she drive?" Jake asked, one foot in the car. When Harvey nodded Jake sat down, closing the door. He was reaching for the seatbelt when Lana popped the clutch, launching the car in a cloud of tire smoke. Two perfect donuts later she straightened the Mustang out, flooring it as she shot onto the street.

Jake watched Lana as she shifted through the gears, her eyes scanning the road ahead. Jake noticed a flush on her upper chest, and she was breathing faster, her eyes sparkling. It was apparent fast cars turned her on, and he wondered if she was an adrenaline junkie. It was obvious Harvey had taught her to drive too, as she handled the car with equal skill and concentration.

Slowing to a stop at a red light, Lana glanced at Jake, her smile wide. Her eyes glittered as she revved the engine, waiting impatiently for the light to change. Sudden inspiration hit Jake and he reached for his cell phone.

"Turn right," Jake said while punching a number into the phone. Lana gave him a blank look and he motioned to the right as the phone on the other end began to ring.

"It's Jake," he said into the phone as Lana made the indicated turn. She kept peering at him with a puzzled expression while looking for an opening in the thick traffic. "Is the key still in the same place?" There was a pause of several seconds while he listened to the person on the other end. "Yeah, I'll lock up when I'm done. Tell your family I said hello. Yeah, I will, Ok, talk to you later."

He hung up the phone grinning like the Cheshire Cat. Wordlessly he pointed out several turns to Lana, shaking his head no each time she opened her mouth to speak. She finally huffed in mock annoyance and silently followed his unspoken directions.

The last turn had them on an oil and chat road, and Lana's expression grew more puzzled. "Where are we going Jake? There's nothing out this way except the old speedway... ! Who was that on the phone? It was Zach wasn't it!! Ohh, you are such a sneaky bastard!" she said as she slowed and turned into the drive.

Jake jumped out and took the metal top off one of the gatepost. Using the key hidden inside he unlocked the gate and motioned Lana through. Locking up behind her he pocketed the key and jumped back into the car. Zach's family owned the property, his father having gotten it for unpaid taxes. He'd wanted the land for a place to hunt, and it just happened to have the unused racetrack on it.

A man with more money than sense, who happened to be a huge NASCAR fan, had built a two-mile track on the land ten years before. His plan was to get NASCAR to hold a race there at least once a year, but the proposed race had never happened.

The poor guy had invested everything he had, and subsequently went broke, barely keeping title to the land. When he couldn't keep up the taxes on the property, Zach's father had purchased it at the tax sale.

Lana's eyes shone as she pulled onto the concrete track, and Jake smiled at her encouragingly. She smiled her thanks and dropped the hammer. For the next fifteen minutes Jake was along for the ride as she pushed the car harder and harder, finally making a lap with the speedometer pegged at 150 the entire way around.

Jake switched places with her, and showed that he knew his way around the track also. He had the advantage of having driven the car here before, and knew just how far he could push it. However, he had to admit he didn't get anymore out of the car than she did.

Lana was flushed, and the aroma of her arousal was filling the car when he finally pulled off the track and headed for the gate. He noticed the seat of her jeans appeared damp when she climbed out of the car to open the gate for him. Locking it up she put the key back where he'd gotten it from and climbed back in.

As Jake pulled out of the drive Lana turned sideways in her seat and placed her hand on his stomach. She slipped her hand under the waistband of his sweats, gently wrapping her fingers around his semi hard cock. As she repeatedly thanked him for his surprise she stroked him to full erection, kissing his cheek and neck as he tried to concentrate on his driving.

When he stopped at an intersection she tugged down on the waist of his pants and he rose up, allowing her to slide the pants down, freeing his rampant cock. Jake was treated to a slow blowjob for the entire fifteen minute drive home. When he pulled into the drive Lana pulled off his cock with a wet pop before tucking him back in.

"Let's get inside;" she said huskily, "I've got a special treat in mind for you." Jake nodded dumbly and followed her into the house. Lana grabbed his hand and led him up the stairs, dragging him down the hall to his bedroom. She hollered for Della and Bonnie as she went, startled when Della stuck her head out of her room. Bonnie came up the stairs behind them, and asked what Lana needed.

"Take your brother in his room and keep him occupied for a bit," Lana said, shoving Jake at Bonnie. "Don't let him come, but keep him happy, I've got something to take care of. Della, could you give me a hand." Jake saw Della and Lana deep in conversation as the door closed and Bonnie shoved him onto the bed.

Jake found himself quickly stripped and in a sixty nine with his sister. All thoughts of what Lana had planned left his mind as Bonnie deep throated him, humming around his erection. Della poked her head through the door, giving them a quick message.

"Bonnie, go ahead and get him off, he's probably really charged up. We're going to be a few minutes, just get him hard again when you're done."

Bonnie nodded, the motion doing interesting things to Jake's cock, and he groaned into her cunt. She jumped up suddenly, turning swiftly and impaling herself on his erection. She began riding him as he played with her nipples, and Jake was soon gritting his teeth in concentration as he waited for his beautiful sister to cum first.

"Oh Jake, you feel so good," Bonnie moaned as he continued playing with her tits. "I'm going to cum soon, please don't cum in me, I want to taste you," the chesty girl groaned out. Jake felt her clamp down on him and stiffen, her body arching away from him. He struggled to keep from coming, and just when he thought he had lost the battle, Bonnie slipped from him.

Her hard nipples pressed into his thighs as she wrapped her lips around him, her hand stroking his balls. She bobbed her head twice; taking all of him both times, before his hands found her hair and held her in position as he unloaded into her mouth.

Bonnie continued nuzzling his cock even after it softened, causing Jake to groan in pleasure. She gave him a few minutes to catch his breath, before beginning to suck him back to hardness. By the time Lana and Della joined them ten minutes later he was once again hard as steel.

"Oh goody," Lana said, causing Jake to look toward the door. "He's all ready for me." She crossed the room, slipping the shift she had changed into at some point over her head. Climbing onto the bed beside Jake she got on her hands and knees, wiggling her ass in the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.