Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

Jake's estimate was off by a little. Word had already made its way around the school that Jake was spending his time with a select group of females now. He'd turned down dates with several of his previous encounters, and it didn't take long for the wiser heads in the school to figure out what was going on.

Some of them made the leap right away, putting his CAP score high enough to take at least four. There was some confusion about the actual make up of his chosen women. Most assumed rightly that he was taking Jasmine, Kimmy, and Lana. There was some confusion about who the fourth was, which led to repeated attempts to hook up with him from some of the girls he'd slept with that summer.

Other groups were beginning to shake out of the crowd also, so that took some of the focus off of him and his harem. There were a few however who saw the looks Mrs. Hall gave Jake in class, and made assumptions. The rumor mill soon picked it up, and by Thursday Jake was called to the office.

He'd been in Science class, and wondered what had happened to get him called out of Lab. He was ushered into the Principal's office to find Mrs. Stanton joined by two men he did not recognize.

"Jake, we need to discuss something with you, and need the absolute truth from you," the Dean began. Jake nodded, wondering where this was headed. "A rumor is circulating through the school that you are, well, involved with Mrs. Hall."

Jake knew he must have looked like a deer in the headlights, and figured denying their involvement would be counterproductive. He merely sat, waiting for the woman to continue.

"Now Mr. Whitman, these gentlemen are Mr. Boston from the school board, and Mr. Wellman from the Teachers Association. They are here to investigate the rumors that Mrs. Hall is involved in a relationship with you." She fixed Jake with a stare, a look he returned with out fear or rancor.

"Mr. Whitman," the man introduced as Mr. Wellman spoke up, "I've know Elle, Mrs. Hall, for many years. She's been a trusted teacher, and up until she started working here, we had never had a complaint against her. Over the last several years we have received multiple complaints regarding her attitude toward students. She was reported to be hostile, even verbally abusive at times. However each instance we investigated showed that while she was very hard on her students, she had not violated any state or school policy."

The man was pacing the small office and stopped in front of Jake, looking down at him seriously. "Recently I received word from Mr. Boston and Mrs. Stanton that there had been a total reversal in her attitude. Young man, when I investigated the change in her, we were at first worried that she had begun using drugs..."

He held up a hand to forestall Jake as the young man started to rise, he face clouding with anger. "It's ok; I know that she's not involved in anything like that now." He regarded Jake carefully. "Look, it's obvious you care a great deal for her, and I want you to know, as a long time family friend, for what you have done for her I am grateful."

"However, we cannot have a teacher involved with a student, and a juvenile at that. I need a statement from you concerning the exact extent of your relationship with her. I know you care for her, but if she has broken the rules she must face the consequences."

Jake stood, looking the man in the eye. "First off sir, I'm not a juvenile. I'm over fourteen and therefore legally an adult under the new laws. Secondly, if a relationship of any kind exists, and I'm neither admitting or denying anything, it is none of your or anyone else's business. Mrs. Hall has been nothing but proper here on school grounds, or at any school function. However, her personal life is her own, and any attempt to punish her for something you suspect she has done on her own time and away from school will result in an immediate lawsuit against the school board and the association."

"Mrs. Stanton can tell you sir; my family has all the money they need to hire the best lawyers in the state. There is nothing illegal or improper between myself and Mrs. Hall, and any accusation to the contrary will be false."

Jake spun on his heel and headed for the door. "Mr. Whitman!!! Jake, come back here," Mrs. Stanton called out as he opened the door. Jake turned in the door, keeping his expression calm as he peered back at the room's occupants.

"Jake, please listen. The school has rules about teachers fraternizing with students," she explained. "It's out of our hands. Word has gotten around and we have parents calling the office worried about the state of affairs here at this school." She drew a breath, heaving a sigh.

"The change in Elle has been wonderful, however, we cannot allow her to continue teaching. Think of the publicity we would receive. We don't need that kind of circus here." Her tone was imploring and Jake looked down in thought.

"Have you talked with her about this?" he asked softly. Mrs. Stanton shook her head no and Jake shrugged.

"Why are you telling me then, I'm not going to admit or deny anything. Just remember, she's the best teacher this school ever had, and whatever changed her attitude, in the last two weeks she has become one of the most loved teachers in the building."

Jake stepped into the hall, pulling his cell phone from his pocket. He had his Dad on speed dial, and Mark picked up on the second ring. Jake quickly filled his father in on the meeting he'd been summoned to and his fears that Elle would get in serious trouble.

"Son, did you admit to anything," his father asked. Jake told him word for word what he had said. "Good, they can't do anything to her yet. Don't call her or talk to her during class today. It might be wise to skip her class. I'll take care of everything else."

"Yes Dad, I just hope it doesn't get too blown out of proportion," Jake said wearily. "I mean, a media blitz now might reveal our plan, and I don't want the family put at risk."

"Understood son, now let me make some phone calls to get the ball rolling." Jake hung up and headed for his locker as the bell rang, signaling the end of class.

Kimmy met him at his locker, puzzled by the troubled look on his face. He indicated he didn't want to talk about it right now and she nodded, falling in step with him as he headed down the hall. Jake really didn't feel like going to class, and his feet dragged.

Kimmy looked around, Jake was taking so long the hall was getting empty. As the last student in sight slipped into a classroom she grabbed Jake's hand and tugged him down a side hall. Leading him into the girl's bathroom, despite his protest, she shushed him and hurriedly checked each stall, making sure they were alone.

"All right, spill, what's the problem?" she said, taking their books and putting them on the counter. She leaned back, arms crossed as she regarded him seriously. Jake shook his head, but she didn't budge.

"Hey, I'm supposed to be the Lord and Master here," Jake objected. Kimmy gave him a look that said it all and he sighed. "Ok, look, someone suspects Elle and me of an improper relationship and I'm afraid she's going to get in trouble. Then, when the media gets on the story, our little group is going to become the focus of their attention. That in turn will draw the attention of the anti-Confederacy folks, something we do not want."

Jake's phone rang before Kimmy could respond. Her worried look said it all as he listened intently to the caller. "Alright Dad, I hope you're right," he said before hanging up. "Come on, I've got to go back to the office," he said wearily.

Mrs. Stanton was in the outer office when he entered. "Jake, I hope you changed your mind," she said tartly.

"Mrs. Stanton, my Dad has informed me he is on the way here. I have been instructed to say nothing further on the matter until he arrives. He also said to tell you that unless you keep a lid on this until he has spoken with you, the school will be liable for any violence perpetrated against my family as a result of your investigation."

Mrs. Stanton started to say something, but Mr. Boston's hand on her arm stopped her. He had walked up behind her and overheard the conversation.

"Young man, I don't know what you think you are doing, but we'll play it your way for now. However, if this turns out to be a bluff, you will find yourself in serious trouble. Have I made myself clear?"

Jake nodded and tried to ignore them. He spent a tense fifteen minutes until his father showed up, leading two men he vaguely recognized.

"Mrs. Stanton, Bob, Kyle, it's good to see you. Let's go into your office," one of the men said, motioning Jake to follow. When Kimmy stood up he arched an eyebrow at Mark. Jake's Dad indicated she was a potential witness and the man smiled.

"Good, should make this easier." He turned to the receptionist with a smile. "Dear, could you ask Mrs. Hall to join us please?" Not waiting for an answer he ushered everyone into Mrs. Stanton's office.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.