Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

The rest of the week was rather anticlimactic, although someone finally figured out that Bonnie and Della were in Jake's harem, a fact that some viewed with shock and even disgust. Others found the idea titillating, and Jake had several request to join in their extra curricular activities.

Kathy, whom he was still on friendly terms with, approached him after school on Friday. She asked point blank if he was fucking his sisters. His silence made her nod and she leaned closer.

"Jake, I'm not looking for a spot as a concubine. I'm a sponsor too, but the thought of you nailing your sisters makes me wet. I would love to see that sometime, if you don't mind." She kissed Jake on the lips, a quick fierce kiss, and walked away.

"What was that all about?" Jasmine asked as Jake climbed into the Jeep. Lana was driving the Mustang, Kimmy was in the passenger seat and Bonnie and Della were in the back. Jake told her what the cheerleader had said and Jasmine chuckled.

"I don't blame her; it is kind of kinky watching the three of you. I mean, it's SOOO wrong, but it's so right too." Jake nodded. He found it a little kinky himself, although the novelty was wearing off. He thought of them more as lovers now than as siblings, treating them the same as the other members of his harem.

"Jasmine, I told the others we would be a little late getting home. I've got to pick up a package," he said. She nodded, and eyed him curiously when he turned into the parking lot for an adult novelty store.

"You're picking up a package here?" she asked. When he climbed out she followed, chewing her lip nervously. She followed Jake into the store, looking around shyly while he went to the service desk. The clerk obviously recognized him and reached under the counter, bringing out a large box.

Jake checked the contents, which Jasmine couldn't see from where she was looking in disbelief as an array of whips, chains, and paddles. She was finger a wide leather paddle when Jake came up behind her.

"See anything you like," he asked her softly. She shook her head but continued to look at the paddle.

"Not for me, but I was thinking of Della. You've not given her what she craves in a while, and with this, well, anyone of us could..." She broke off, blushing a little.

"Oh, does the thought of spanking my sister's ass with that turn you on?" Jake asked quietly. Jasmine looked around nervously before nodding. "Here, take this," Jake said, handing her the box. "Don't peek. Take it out to the jeep and wait for me."

Jake waited until Jasmine was outside before making his selections. His choices even raised the eyebrow of the jaded clerk behind the counter.

"Got a wild weekend planned?" the man asked as he rang up Jake's purchases. Jake smiled, handing the man his credit card. The man never even asked for ID, just swiped it and handed the card back. Jake struggled out the door, his hands full of plain brown shopping bags.

Jasmine couldn't hide her curiosity, but Jake just ignored her pointed looks. He drove home in silence, shaking his head every time she started to speak. It became kind of a silly game, and they were both giggling when he finally pulled into the drive.

Jake carried his purchases upstairs, pointedly telling all questioners it was none of their business. His girls remembered the last time they had pushed him too far and quickly dropped the subject. Elle arrived, kids in tow, and they joined the boisterous bunch of rug rats in the basement.

As soon as supper was over, and the cleanup taken care of, Jake called his concubines together.

"I want all of you in my room in one hour, showered, shaved, and ready for anything. You will be kneeling on the floor, facing away from the door, in a line. Any questions?" When none were asked he sent them off, and then sought out his mother.

He found her in the basement, talking with Sara. The girl was softly weeping about something, and Jake started to leave. Judy motioned him over, and he sat down on the couch across from them.

"Jake, Sara said she ran into her ex while out shopping today. He threatened her and then tried to drag her to his car. Will you keep an eye out for anyone nosing around? She said she doesn't think he followed her home, but she's worried he'll grab her and she won't get to go with us."

"Sara, listen to me," Jake said, leaning in to lift the sobbing girl's chin. "Mom promised to take care of you, and that means the rest of us will watch out for you too. If you need to go out, let me know and I'll make sure someone goes with you." Judy had decided against arming her concubines. Most of them stayed at the house, only leaving rarely.

Jake figured sending one of his girls with Sara would be sufficient and his mother agreed. He then told her he had planned something special for his girls tonight, and especially for Della.

"Mom, I know it bothers you when I'm rough with her, but it's what she prefers. I'm going to give her what she wants tonight, so if you hear her yelling or anything, just ignore it. You might want to let the others know also."

Judy agreed, she had discussed Della's penchant for rough sex with her, and while she didn't see eye to eye with her daughter, she had agreed not to interfere.

Jake whiled away the hour, listening to the sounds of the children playing. He even got into a pool game with one of the older kids, letting him win by a hair. The young boy got a kick out of it, and Jake left him smiling when he ascended the stairs.

Opening his bedroom door he was met with a row of naked backs. His girls faced away from the door as instructed, and he noticed they had lined up in the order he had chosen them. He wondered if it was intentional, but figured it would do.

Checking the packages he had stowed in the closet he found them undisturbed and was mildly surprised by the fact. Leaving the bags behind, he took the box out, opening it and setting it on the dresser. He had been careful to keep out of the kneeling women's line of sight, although he caught several sneaking peaks at what he was doing.

"Alright slaves, faces down, asses up, let's go!!" he said suddenly. Kimmy caught on first and the others soon followed. Jake moved down the line, starting with Elle, and checked to see that each was shaved smoothly. He saw the glisten of lube on each puckered asshole and nodded silently to himself, pleased with their preparations.

Grabbing the box from the dresser he stepped around the line of raised asses, casting an admiring glance down the row. Placing the box on the bed Jake looked down at the six women kneeling with their faces down and their asses up before him. He could smell the odor of female arousal filling the room and his cock hardened in his jeans.

Removing an item from the box he went to the far end of the line. "Bonnie, up on your knees he said," softly. "The rest of you maintain your positions and do not look around."

Bonnie straightened up and Jake held out a narrow black leather collar. The collar buckled in the back, and from the front was suspended a gold heart shaped pendant. He showed her the pendant, motioning for her to keep quiet. Inscribed upon the pendant was "Bonnie, property of Jake Whitman". Her eyes glistened as he silently buckled the collar around her neck, kissing her deeply.

One at a time, down the line he went, placing an identical collar, each pendant proclaiming his ownership, on the necks of the kneeling women. Bonnie set an example Jake liked, and he had each copy it after getting their collar. She sat proudly, her chin high to display the collar, chest thrust out, knees spread wide for balance and her hands on her thighs. Of course, this also displayed her smoothly shaved cunt to his view; a plus as far as Jake was concerned.

When he had collared Elle, she fingered the pendant for a moment and smiled. Assuming the position she watched as Jake walked behind them, heading for the closet.

"Slaves, Slave Della needs her ass spanked, seize her," he said suddenly. Della squealed as Bonnie tackled her and she found herself pinned spread eagle on the floor as the others got in on the game. She put up a little fight, but not much.

Jake returned with the shopping bags, and reaching in pulled out a set of padded ankle and wrist restraints. Tossing them to Elle he nodded to Della. The woman quickly began affixing the restraints to the girl's limbs. By the time she was done Della was quivering with eagerness, knowing Jake was planning something special just for her.

Jake had the girls bring Della to the foot of the bed, where he secured each ankle to the foot of the bed, spreading her legs wide. Ropes were attached to the wrist restraints, and he bent his sister over the foot of the bed, tying the other ends to the headboard.

Stepping back he looked over his handiwork. Della was unable to move much, her arms pulled tight and her body stretched forward. Her ass was wiggling a little, and he slipped a finger in her, finding her pussy dripping with her arousal. She looked over her shoulder at him as he dipped into the bag again, holding up a blindfold. She groaned as he secured it around her head, cutting off all sight.

"Sweetie, I've got a gag, I'll use it if you want," he said. "I told Mom to calm the others if they heard screaming, but it's up to you."

"Not yet, if that's ok," she said huskily. "If I get too loud, you can put it in."

"Your safe word is bicycle," he told her and she shook her head.

"Don't want one, don't need one!" she stated emphatically.

"Well you've got one anyway," Jake told her. He stepped back, pulling the paddle Jasmine had been looking at earlier from the bag. Without warning he brought it down on Della's naked ass, turning it instantly bright red.

Her cry filled the room, followed by a deep groan as she shuddered through an orgasm. Elle's eyes were wide, she had witnessed Della's penchant for pain once before, but the way the girl came from one blow was mind numbing.

As Della began coming down from her sexual high, Jake struck again, bringing a yelp that turned into a moan from the girl. She was ready for the third and merely grunted. Jake kept up a steady rhythm, stopping after ten blows. Della groaned when she realized he was done, and whimpered for more.

"Please Jake don't stop now," she said.

"I'm done," Jake said as he settled on the bed beside her. "No more spanking from me tonight." Della's disappointed sigh turned into a deep groan as the paddle cracked across her ass again. She barely had time to gasp before the second blow landed.

Jake nodded to Jasmine and Bonnie, who wielded identical paddles. They began to steadily work the tied up girl over, careful to hit her hard enough to hurt, but not to break the skin. Della's ass was soon a glowing red, the blows having turned it the color of a bad sunburn.

Jake stopped them after Della experienced her third orgasm. He was ready to introduce something new into the game. Reaching to the bag he pulled out a pair of nipple clamps, their jaws padded by rubber. He knew that under the rubber they had metal teeth, but wasn't ready to try that out on Della yet.

Loosening her wrists he stood his petite sister upright. He tied her hands behind her back and grasped her collar, pulling back. Della was forced to arch her back, thrusting her chest out. Jake motioned Jasmine forward, he could see the light dancing in the girl's eyes.

Handing her the clips he watched as she lovingly caressed Della's breasts, first one then the other. She pinched her turgid nipples, drawing a shuddering moan from the blindfolded girl.

"Yesss!!" Della hissed as Jasmine suddenly twisted one nipple harshly, pulling out until Della's tit was distended from the pressure. She let go, slapping the bound girl's tit as soon as it had snapped back against her chest.

Jake watched as Della quivered, obviously enjoying the sensation. Jasmine grabbed the other tit, repeating the process. Della was moaning constantly, gasping as her tit was slapped. Jasmine grabbed her right tit, squeezing it tightly, causing the nipple to engorge further. She quickly clamped the nipple in the rubber jaws, slowly squeezing down on the adjustment until Della winced a little.

Letting go of her tit Jasmine watched as it bounced, the little bell on the clamp ringing musically. The other's watched as Jasmine repeated the process on the other tit, the ringing of the bell announcing when she was finished.

"I wonder if I can whip her hard enough to make her play Jingle Bells," Jasmine said in the sudden silence, causing Della to come hard. Jasmine smirked as Jake cocked an eyebrow at her.

"I've read a lot on the subject. I guess you could say I'm a bit of a Dom when it comes to other women. She leaned over the bags Jake had purchased, looking to him for permission. His gesture told her to go ahead and she began rummaging in them.

She held up a cat of nine tails, the deadly looking braided leather thongs causing Elle to gasp. She looked at Jake, curious if he was going to allow this. He ignored her look and nodded to Jasmine. His look told her to be careful, and she nodded seriously.

"Is there anyway to tie her and keep her spread eagled, but standing?" Jasmine asked sotto voice. Jake shrugged and moved behind Della.

"You're in for it now," he said softly to his sister as he untied her hands. "Do you remember your safe word?" He saw her stiffen and knew that she was anticipating something bad. He watched as a grin spread across her face and shook his head, knowing she was loving this.

"Thanks bro," she said softly and he nodded before remembering she couldn't see him.

"I just hope you feel that way in the morning," he retorted. Handing the loose end of the rope on her left wrist to Lana, he pulled on the one attached to her right. By backing up and holding the rope tight, they spread her arms out from her body, leaving her standing, but still helpless.

Lana copied him, giving him a wink as Jasmine stepped up behind Della. The whip whistled as it cut through the air, and Della screamed as it left a scattered pattern of white lines across her red buttocks. Jasmine showed no mercy, working over the petite brunette with steady blows.

By the time she was crisscrossed with bright red marks from her shoulders to the backs of her knees, Della was sobbing with pleasure and pain. She had lost track of the blows, and the orgasms, she had experienced. When the blows suddenly stopped she groaned, then screamed as white hot pain shot through her chest.

Jake winced as Jasmine brought the cat down on the top of Della's tits. Despite his sister's screams, he had but to watch her reaction to know she was enjoying this immensely. Della screamed in pain and pleasure as Jasmine did her best to copy the artwork on her back onto her chest and stomach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.