Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

Monday morning was interesting. It seemed that over the weekend most of the school had learned of Jake and Elle's sponsor/concubine relationship, and the reactions were as interesting as they were varied. Most of the guys thought it was cool that he was nailing the woman everyone now agreed was the hottest teacher in school. Some of the girls thanked Jake, realizing he was the catalyst behind the change in her.

Even more bizarre was the reactions to the rumors Bonnie and Della were now his concubines. Even Zach, whom Jake had always considered a friend, shunned him after Jake confirmed the rumor to him. Lunch was interesting, as Jake and his group seemed to be the center of attention. Elle, growing tired of the comments from some of the male teachers, made her way to Jake's table and spent the rest of lunch with them.

Cooler weather had driven most of the students who spent their lunch hour outside to join their classmates inside, and the cafeteria was crowded. Jake had just finished eating when Bonnie bumped his elbow, pointing toward the door. Harvey, who had finished his suspension and was back in school, was leading a group of kids their way. While the bully normally had a half dozen or so followers, today he had over a dozen with him, two of them appeared far older than high school age.

"Hey Whitman," Harvey said as the group spread out around the table, "it true you're a sponsor and all these girls are your concubines?" Jake didn't answer, merely looking the larger kid in the eye. "I mean, we were just wondering. Kind of a pussy thing to do isn't it, running out on Earth when people are needed to defend her."

Jake noticed one of the older guys in the back, who appeared to be about twenty or so, carefully looking each of the members of his harem over. He pointedly ignored Harvey, staring at the man instead.

"Hey kid, we're not trying to intimidate you or anything," the man said, uncomfortable under Jake's stare. "It's just that we believe we should be doing our best to defend the planet, not cutting and running. Besides, if these aliens are being so helpful, how come they aren't taking everyone?

"Because they can't," Bonnie blurted out before Jake's hand on her leg stopped her.

"Do you really believe that shit?" the man retorted. "God, look what they've done to our society. You've become a total slut, letting your brother fuck you just for a chance to escape, when you should be getting ready to fight the Swarm. And what about the people who can't escape, is it fair to them to get left behind to die?!" The man's tone was becoming louder and the rest of the cafeteria went silent, watching the commotion at Jake's table.

"No it isn't fair," Mrs. Stanton said from where she had come up behind the group. "But neither is life. I don't disagree with you sir, but I don't agree with you either. The Confederacy is doing all it can, and while it sucks for some, I'm just grateful that some of humanity will survive. However sir, I don't believe you are a student here, and you need to leave school grounds."

The man wheeled on her, and seeing several of the male teachers standing behind her decided not to make an issue of it. He headed for the door, most of the group following. Harvey lingered for a minute, leaning over Jake.

"Whitman, we know what you're planning. I'd watch my back if I were you. It would be a shame if something happened to you and all these pretty girls suddenly found themselves alone, now wouldn't it." Bonnie gasped and started to turn as Lana stood up from the other side of the table.

"Harvey what are you saying?" she asked. Her glare was intense and Harvey stepped back from the table.

"Hey sis, we just want everyone to be treated equal," he said defensively.

"Who's we," Lana asked.

"Well, just some guys I've been hanging out with," her brother said. "They just think everyone should be evacuated, not just a few."

Lana sat down with a thump, eyeing her brother with disgust. "Do you realize you may have killed me and Dad?" she asked softly, sorrow plain in her voice.

"No sis, I promise, they said they wouldn't hurt you guys, just..." Harvey broke off, looking around and realizing he was alone. "I gotta go sis, just think about what I said, ok." He headed for the door at a fast walk, leaving Jake and his group sitting in stunned silence.

Jake was still trying to figure out all the implications of the incident when his cell phone rang. The caller id said it was his Dad and he answered.

"Jake, is everything alright?" Mark asked as soon as Jake said hello.

"Well, yes and no," Jake answered, looking around the table. "Lana's brother was just here with some friends. They seemed upset I was a sponsor, talking about how we should stay and defend Earth. They also said they know what we're planning. Dad, I knew we couldn't hide this forever, but there was something in his tone that implied that he knows a lot more than he should. They also threatened me, I mean, it was vague, nothing they could be charged with probably, but it was a threat just the same."

"All right Jake, listen, are your armed?" Jake shook his head before remembering his dad couldn't see him.

"Uh no, I'm not. I didn't think we would need to start carrying already, I mean ... Well, I guess I should have." Jake looked around the table to see Lana, Bonnie, Della and Jasmine all nodding. "Just a minute Dad." He looked at the four girls, "Do you all have your pistols?" he asked softly. They nodded and he put the phone back to his ear.

"We've got four that are," he told his father.

"Good, make sure the rest of you are from now on. I would hope that they won't try anything on school grounds, and I suspect they want to wait and see just how many sponsors are involved, so you should be safe for now. Take a pistol from one of your girls, you're a better shot than most of them, and you'll most likely be the main target." Jake heard his dad sigh into the phone.

"I'll station an officer outside the school today, and we'll have to talk about this when you get home." Jake nodded and broke the connection.

"Jasmine, we're going to an empty classroom, as a group. I will want your pistol when we get there, and Dad wants one of you who are armed to be with me between every class." The girls all nodded, giving him worried looks.

"Dad says he doesn't think anything will happen at school, but wants us to all be prepared in the future. I think we should go to the range after school, and get some practice time in." They all nodded except Della, who looked a little disappointed.

"What about my meeting with Liz and her mom?" she asked.

"Damn, I'd forgot about that," Jake said. "It's probably best though, your piercings aren't healed and I've been wondering if you shouldn't wait until they are before doing anything that rigorous." He looked around the cafeteria, spotting Liz and the rest of the Goth group, about a dozen kids, at a corner table.

"Are you wearing underwear under your skirt?" he asked Della suddenly. She nodded, telling him she had on a thong. "That will work," Jake said, standing up. He led his concubines to the Goth's table, grabbing Della and pushing her to the front.

"Hello Liz, June," he said as the student's around the table looked up in surprise. They were shunned by the rest of the student body for the most part, as they were considered a little weird.

"Liz, something has come up, and Della and Jasmine won't be able to stop by after school today. I was also worried about Della's piercings and the activities you had planned," Jake said.

"Yeah, Mom and I talked about it last night," Liz said. "Although I was looking forward to it, it's probably for the best. We could have been careful, but it'll be best in the long run if we wait until they are healed." They were getting knowing looks from some around the table, it was obvious some of her group was aware of her extra curricular activities.

"I was wondering," Jake went on, "shouldn't you check Della's piercings to make sure they are healing ok?"

"Sure," Liz said, starting to get up. "We can go to the bathroom and do it now if you want."

"No need for that," Jake said with a grin. "Just check them now if you don't mind." Liz caught on and smiled, nodding. She motioned a blushing Della forward, looking around to make sure they weren't attracting too much attention. Jake's harem formed a wall, cutting off the view of all but the students seated at her table.

She pulled up Della's t-shirt, exposing her braless tits, and carefully checked each nipple, taking her time. Jake could see Della's blush on the back of her neck, but she didn't object. Several of the seated students began whispering amongst themselves as, although faded a little, many of the marks left by the whip were still apparent on Della's chest and stomach.

"Take your underwear off," Liz said, waiting patiently while the blushing Della complied. Jake held out his hand and she deposited them in it, watching as he stuffed them in his pocket. Della held up her skirt, and when Liz instructed her to, placed on foot on the bench, opening herself for Liz's examination.

Liz took her time, reaching up to move the piercing around gently. Jake heard Della's soft sigh and looked around, seeing no one looking their way, he nodded when Liz cocked her head in an unspoken question. It soon became apparent, even to those who couldn't see exactly what was happening, that Liz was fingering Della.

Della looked around at the students watching Liz finger her cunt and groaned. She blushed, feeling the excitement at being put on display rush through her. She found the whole thing humiliating, being examined in front of fellow students, and terribly exciting at the same time. When Liz slipped two fingers into her and began finger fucking her on the spot, she was so embarrassed, and so turned on!

She found the thought of everyone in the room watching her submit to the Goth girl's touch extremely embarrassing, yet a major turn-on. She leaned back against Jake as Liz's thrust became more vigorous, hearing the sounds of her pussy squelching as the girl's fingers pistoned in and out of her.

Knowing the others could hear the evidence of her arousal was almost too much, and she turned her head, burying her face in Jake's chest. She groaned, feeling her face flush even more, and knew she was going to come right here in front of the whole group. She was afraid to open her eyes, fearful that the whole cafeteria knew what was happening.

Liz pulled away suddenly, chuckling as Della's hips thrust forward, seeking her fingers. "Naughty, naughty!" the girl said. "What a slut, wanting to come right in front of the whole school. Jake, I think she should be punished, don't you?" Jake wondered where Liz was going with this, surely she didn't want him to spank Della in front of the whole school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.