Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

Jake kept an eye on Lana the rest of the week. They stayed out of school for two days, returning on Thursday. There had been no mention on the news about the incident at the Dean's house, and when he went over with Lana on Wednesday, helping move the Dean's back in, the house looked pristine. Even the rug in the bedroom was new, a fresh coat of paint on all four walls.

The bed clothes had been replaced and Harvey Jr's. room was empty, nothing remained except the furniture. Jake saw the saddened look on Lana's face when she glanced in the room, but neither she nor her dad mentioned her brother, and he was wise enough not to bring it up.

By Saturday Jake was worried enough about Lana that he pulled his mother aside for a private conversation. It helped having your own resident shrink, and he figured now was as good a time as any to use her talents.

"So what's the problem?" Judy asked when he said he was worried about his reaction to killing a man.

"Well, I mean, shouldn't I feel something besides satisfaction for what I did? Am I a sociopath or something, I mean, the only thing I feel is pride? I'm proud I killed him, what kind of monster does that make me?" He sat looking at his mom, the worry clear in his voice.

"Son, do you feel proud you killed him, or proud you acted quickly and decisively to defend those you care about?" Jake opened his mouth to reply, snapping it shut as the import of her words sunk in.

"Well, I guess a little of both," he said softly. "I mean, he was a threat to me, and he had harmed someone I cared about. But shouldn't I feel some guilt or something."

"Should you?" Judy asked, seeing Lana standing in the door behind Jake. "Look, you're trying to impose the feelings of society on yourself. Screw that. What do you feel? Yes, society has rules for a reason. But in a situation like this, in many cultures you would be celebrated as a hero. Hell, a hundred years ago, in this very country, your Dad would have taken you down to the local saloon and the men there would have raised their glasses in a toast to you."

"Jake, you did what needed doing, end of story. Some men, and women, can do that, and not let what others say or think bother them. The real question is, given the same set of circumstances; would you act the same way again?" Jake nodded. Judy noticed Lana did too, and she motioned the girl into the room.

"Jake, Lana, you both did what you needed to do. That it was shooting a man who needed it makes no difference to me or anyone else in this house. Hell, Jake, Harvey thinks you're the cats meow, and he's so proud of you Lana, that he's about to bust." She looked the two young people over, smiling as her words sunk in.

"I'm proud of both of you, and so is everyone else in the house. Janine thinks you're both heroes, and Val has said that you're welcome in her bed anytime Jake. Harvey even gave his blessing to her."

Jake about choked. The thought of crawling in bed with that Viking Goddess was scary, and exciting, all at the same time.

"Shit, Jake," Lana said as she draped her arms over his shoulders from behind, "Aunt Val would kill you. Better take me with you; maybe between the two of us we might have a chance of surviving the night."

"Is that all the women in this house think about?" Jake groused playfully, reaching up to rub Lana's arms. "Every time I turn around, some woman wants to drag me off and have her way with me. Do they think about what I want? I mean, what if I'm not in the mood?"

The two women's laughter cut him off and he tried to look hurt. It didn't work and he reached behind him, dragging Lana over the back of the couch and into his arms. "Better run Mom," he said as he buried his face in Lana's bosom. "I might attack you next."

Judy merely uncrossed her legs and shot him a look that said 'put up or shut up'. The thought set his head to spinning and he stood up, Lana wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "Come on baby, I better take you upstairs and ravage you before I get myself in trouble," Jake said, carrying her from the room. Lana swore Judy looked disappointed as the door closed behind them.

The rest of Jake's extended family was gathered in the living room, so he sat down on the couch when Della moved over, keeping Lana on his lap. Judy soon joined them, winking at Jake and causing him to blush.

The group sat around talking, the first time they really had since Monday night. Jake and Lana were hailed as heroes, Val reiterating her offer right in front of everyone. Harvey made a "go ahead" gesture when Jake looked his way and he just blushed. Val grinned at him, baring her large EEE breasts, setting them to jiggling.

The group all laughed at his reaction, and he quickly changed the subject, bringing up the fact they needed more sponsors. Kathy said she had a guy in mind to fill out her two choices, but wanted the group's opinion of him. Jake was surprised to hear it was his friend Zach, and he gave his stamp of approval on Kathy's choice.

"He's a good guy," Jake said. "He's not typical of most jocks, although I can't say how good he is in bed." This got a laugh from the group, and Kathy smiled.

"Oh, he's not as good as you yet, but he's learning," she said, causing Jake to puff his chest out in mock pride. "That does bring up another request I have however. Jake, you weren't my first, but if I had it to do over again I would wait for you. Lydia wants to go all the way; she's fooled around with Zach and me."

Lydia was blushing quite prettily, and Jake suspected where this was headed. "I talked it over with your women the other day, and they all said it was ok with them. Jake would you be willing to be her first?"

Lydia was looking down shyly and Jake felt bad for her, having Kathy bring this up with so many people around. Of course, the whole family was pretty open about sex now, so maybe she needed to get used to it.

"Lydia," Jake said softly, "would you like to go in the other room and talk for a minute?" He saw the look on her face and smiled. "I'm serious, just talk for now, OK?" She nodded and he took her by the hand, leading her into the den.

"Lydia, first off, I want you to know I am honored that you would want me to be your first. Now, is this your idea, or Kathy's?"

"Well, mine really, I asked her to ask you, but I didn't know she was going to do it in front of everyone." Lydia refused to meet Jake's eye and he stepped forward, lifting her chin with a finger.

"I would be honored," he said, looking her in the eye. "Whenever you're ready, and only you can decide that, you let me know, all right?" She nodded and Jake wrapped her in a tentative hug. She clung to him after a moment, and when he looked down she had her head tilted back, eyes closed. He couldn't resist, and leaned down, kissing her lips softly.

Lydia opened her lips, her tongue darting out and brushing across his closed lips. She started to pull back and Jake held her close, sending his tongue out, gently stroking her lips. She responded eagerly and their kiss deepened, Lydia finally breaking away to gasp for breath.

"Do you think I'm pretty enough," she asked into his shoulder.

"Jesus, of course!" Jake said seriously. "God, you're beautiful, just like your sister," he added.

"But her tits are bigger than mine," she said, leaning back to judge his reaction.

"So, Lana's are smaller than Bonnie's, Della's are smaller than Lana's, and Jasmine is bigger than all of them except Elle. Kimmy's are about the same size as Lana's, and I like them all," he said, causing Lydia to giggle.

"Can I see it," she said, pushing away from Jake. Her eyes drifted downward, letting him know what she meant. Jake nodded and she dropped to her knees, reaching for his belt buckle. Jake looked up to see Kathy and Kimmy peeking in the door and motioned them away, hoping Lydia didn't see.

"Is that my sister?" Lydia inquired, as she tugged down on his zipper. Jake nodded and she giggled as his cock popped out in front of her. "Tell her she can come in," she said, wrapping her hand around him gingerly.

"Damn sis, you were right," she said, "he is bigger." She slowly stroked him, looking up to judge his reaction. Jake's eyes were on her hand, and he groaned softly. Lydia smiled shyly, meeting his eye as she leaned forward and popped the head of his hard cock into her mouth. Jake's groans made her giggle, doing delicious things to his cock.

"Lydia, Jake's girls wanted to know if they can come in too," Kathy said. Lydia shrugged, looking up at Jake.

"You're the sponsor sis, it's your call," she said. Jake looked at her to make sure she was ok with it and she nodded, his cock bouncing against her chin.

Jake's harem slipped into the room, gathering around quietly. Kathy knelt beside her sister, grinning up a Jake.

"Can I have a lick," she asked wickedly.

"Nope," Lydia said, popping her lips off Jake again. Jake groaned, causing the girl to smile. "You've had your turn with him, now it's mine."

"Doesn't a girl go out with a guy at least once before giving him a blowjob anymore," Elle said, smiling to let Lydia know she was teasing. Lydia shrugged, her mouth full again, and Jake chuckled.

"I don't, ' Lydia finally answered, stroking Jake while she looked around. "Hell, I'm not even going to go out with him before I give him my cherry. What's that make me?" she asked, smiling to let the girls know she was setting herself up.

"A SLUT," the whole room, Lydia include, chorused before she resumed sucking on Jake's cock.

"You're right, you know, Jake," she said a minute later, one hand continuing to stroke him while she fondled his balls with the other.

"About what," Jake said breathlessly.

"Kathy does have a sweet tasting pussy," she giggled, making her older sister gasp and blush.

"Oh, naughty, naughty, has your evil big sister been making your lick her pussy?" Jake asked, joining in on teasing Kathy.

"Yep, she has," Lydia said her voice matter of fact. "She even has me eat Zach's come out of it. She says you taste better than him too, is that true?" She giggled when she realized what she had implied and Jake mock growled at her.

"Damn, Kathy you have gone and corrupted this sweet innocent little thing," Jake said, shaking his head.

"Yeah, and you're going to corrupt me even more," Lydia said, smiling up at him. Jake was getting close, and Lydia smiled, winking when she slid her mouth down over him, gagging a little as he hit the back of her throat.

"Shit, has anyone ever deep throated this thing?" she asked, gasping for breath. Kimmy cleared her throat and Lydia looked around to see all six of Jake's girls with their hands in the air. "Damn, ' she said, backing up and looking him over. "Well, I guess I'll just have to keep trying," she said, leaning forward and putting action to her words.

Jake knew he was on a hair trigger, and he spoke the girl's name in warning. Lydia backed off a little, not going as deep but speeding up a little. Jake grunted, watching as she took every drop as he spurted into her waiting mouth. She milked the last of him into her mouth, never breaking the seal of her lips around his cock.

She kept her lips tight against him as she withdrew, her bulging cheeks showing she had her mouth full. Jake thought she was going to spit it out until she turned to Kathy, kissing her waiting sister deeply. It was apparent she was sharing his come with her sister, and several of the girls in the room gasped or groaned.

Jake staggered to the couch, plopping down with his pants still around his knees. Kimmy dropped down beside him, leaning over and licking up anything Lydia had missed. Jake watched as Lydia and Kathy kissed, it was obvious this was not a first for the two.

They broke apart and Lydia climbed to her feet. Looking around shyly she began to unbutton her shirt.

"You want us to leave?" Kathy asked, no longer teasing her sister. Lydia shook her head no, continuing to strip. She was petite, standing 5' 3", and weighing around ninety pounds. Her breasts, revealed by her open shirt, were small, A cups at most. She blushed as Jake's limp cock twitched, and smiled at him.

Her jeans slid off her hips, and she turned her back to him, looking over her shoulder as she wiggled them down off her legs. The display made her little bubble butt do interesting things, and Jake felt himself begin to harden. Lydia kept her back turned, stepping out of her jeans. She bent over, slipping her satin panties down, giving Jake a show as her mound stuck out between her thighs.

Jake watched as she turned, walking slowly toward him. It was obvious she was imitating something she had seen on film, or been coached on, as she had the walk down perfect. She looked like a model and Jake waited for her, smiling as she leaned over and kissed him. His hands came up to cup her little tits, palming them and letting his fingers trail across her nipples.

Lydia tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he leaned forward, allowing her to drag it up over his head and arms. She kissed him again, kneeling down and pulling his jeans and socks off. She leaned forward, taking his hardening cock into her mouth, sucking him gently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.