Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

Sunday was a lazy day, spent mainly in fun and games. Jake and his girls headed down to the basement after breakfast, spending the morning playing with the children. In the afternoon they took them out into the back yard, letting them play in the falling leaves, thus giving their mothers the day off. Jake wished he could take credit for the idea, as it was a lot of fun, but Elle had been the one to suggest it.

In the process Jake scored major brownie points with his mother's and father's concubines, and as his mother had already given them the "make yourselves available to any man in the group" speech, he was offered enough pussy to keep him busy for a week. He turned it all down though, as his six were keeping him quite sated. Unbeknownst to him, that scored him even more brownie points, and several made up their minds to seduce him as soon as possible.

Jake had noticed several men hanging around their backyard Sunday morning and pointed them out to his father. Mark advised him they were the bodyguards he had hired, and pointed out several Jake had missed. He also pointed out the vehicle that would follow them wherever they went, so Jake wouldn't get the wrong idea if he saw it in his rearview mirror.

Sure enough, Monday morning the dark SUV followed them to school, two men getting out and watching as Jake and his harem headed for the building. Jake wasn't too worried, figuring the "all or none" group in the area had been seriously thinned out by the events of the prior week. Mark secretly agreed with him, but decided it wasn't worth taking the chance.

Zach caught up with Jake as he walked toward the building, throwing his arm over his shoulder.

"So have you seen Lydia yet?" he asked. Jake shook his head no and Zach laughed. "Well, she's still walking bowlegged," Jake's friend said. "She's decided that I get her anal cherry however, saying that you would tear her in two." Jake was glad to see Zach wasn't jealous that Lydia had come to him for her first time.

"She said I have to wait until this weekend for regular sex, and she's not sure how long it will be before she is willing to try anal," Zach elaborated as they neared the building. "Dude, can I ask your advice on something?" Zach said, suddenly serious.

"Like you need permission," Jake said with a grin. "If it makes you feel better though, go ahead, ask away."

"Well, I mean it's not a pressing issue or anything, but just how do you keep from hurting a girl when you do it that way, in their ass I mean?" Jake stopped, turning to look Zach in the eye. Seeing his friend wasn't joking around he nodded seriously.

"Listen man, this conversation is going to take longer than we have right now. Can you stop by the house after school today?" Jake asked. Zach said he would check with Kathy and make sure it was ok. He said he would let Jake know at lunch.

The first part of the day passed quietly, and Jake headed to lunch, flanked by Kimmy and Della. Jake had spoken with his parents about the girl's school wardrobe, and Mark and Judy had finally seen things his way. They were his concubines he'd pointed out, and if he wanted them to go naked, he would have them do so.

Today, Della was wearing a one piece dress ending at mid thigh. The top consisted of two strips of opaque red material that barely covered her breast, and Jake caught a glimpse of her pierced nipples a time or two as they bounced with her stride. The bottom was made of the same material as the top, but clung to her like a second skin. It was quite apparent she had no panties on, and Jake smiled at the looks she got from the male students.

Kimmy, true to her exhibitionist nature, wore two heart shaped white pasties that covered her nipples and a pair of sheer crotch less panties under a skirt that left the lower half of her round ass cheeks hanging out. She got more than a few glances herself, and Jake had to admit to himself that it felt good knowing that the whole school realized they belonged to him.

Jake's harem had taken to wearing the collars he had given them everywhere, saying they were proud to belong to him. Jake didn't discourage them any, finding the sight of the collars a definite turn on. He worried about himself sometimes, a year ago thinking of a single woman as his property, let alone a half a dozen of them, wouldn't have entered his mind.

He entered the lunch room early enough that there were plenty of tables, and decided to take one of the tables near the Goth group. Liz nodded as he guided Della and Kimmy that way, watching with interest as he sat down, claiming the adjacent table.

"Hey Jake, Kimmy, Della, what brings you to our little corner of the room," Liz asked as Jake waved the rest of his harem over when they entered the room.

"Just wanted to move out of the center of attention," Jake said, smiling at the girl. "We've had enough attention to last for a while in the last week," he said. Liz nodded, looking at Della, a gleam in her eye.

"Mom said that if her piercings are healing ok, she thought it would be alright to send her over next Monday," Liz said, obviously enjoying Della's blush.

"OK," Jake said. "Speaking of which, we've been following your instructions on keeping them clean and all, but could you check them real quick?"

Liz nodded and Jake looked pointedly at Della. His sister glanced around the room, noticing it was filling with students looking for their friends and classmates. If she allowed Liz to examine her now, anyone who happened to glance their way would see. She started to say something, to object, but stopped when she saw the look on Jake's face.

The twinkle in his eye said he was enjoying embarrassing her, and deep down, Della knew she would get a charge out of it, but she moved slowly, her flush deepening. Standing up in front of Liz, who had turned to sit facing outward on the bench, she pulled the material of her top aside, baring her breast.

Liz examined the piercings carefully, even tugging on them a little, bringing a gasp from Della. "Oh yes, these are going to be so much fun when you heal," she said, looking Della in the eye. "Alright, foot up on the bench," she said, patting Della on the inner thigh.

Jake grinned as Della looked at him, her eyes locking with his as she complied. Liz took her time examining her, even flicked the little barbell lightly with her finger, causing Della to whimper.

"Jeez Della," Jake said, "I can smell your pussy from here." Della groaned as Liz drew a finger along her slit before nodding as she leaned back.

"It's healing fine," she told Jake. "She'll be healed enough by next Monday for sure," she said, a hint of anticipation in her voice. "Come here June," Liz said, motioning the quiet girl over. June stood, standing before Jake and Della as Liz ordered her. She opened her coat, revealing the black lace boy shorts she wore underneath. Jake barely controlled his gasp at the marks on her body.

Angry looking welts crisscrossed the girl's pale flesh, some having broken open, leaving red streaks where the skin had been broken. Liz ordered June to drop the coat and she did, turning so Jake and Della could view her back.

The welts continued all the way around the girl, and Jake noticed the black lacing had been replaced by a small chain, running through the rings in the girl's back. A large padlock hung from the bottom, the swinging weight causing several of the lower rings to bleed.

Jake felt his stomach lurch and he knew he could never let Della subject herself to something like this. He drew a calming breath, wanting time to think things over before blurting out his objections. He glanced at Della, seeing her face a little white as she stared at June.

"Show them your pussy," Liz said, her tone obviously proud of her handiwork. June leaned forward, pulling her lace panties down over her buttocks, revealing the welts and bruises there before tugging them down to mid thigh.

Her outer labia were pierced multiple times, as Jake had noticed the night they were at his house. Jake saw now, under closer inspection that she had six rings on each side, and her inner labia were pierced also, three on each side. A large ring, an actual clit piercing, Jake noticed, sat at the top of her slit, flanked by the two large balls of a horizontal bar that ran at right angles to the vertical clit ring.

A pair of light chains, starting at the clit ring, ran through the labia piercings, one on each side. The chains disappeared into the girls ass, and Jake didn't want to think what they terminated in.

"She's got a remote control egg up her ass," Liz said calmly, motioning for June to get dressed. "I've got the remote in my purse and can give her a jolt anytime," she said with glee. She held the device up, showing it to them with pride.

"So you can tease her with the vibrations any time you want?" Kimmy asked, her face a little pale.

"Oh no sweetie," Liz said, smiling and shaking her head. "This one is special, it doesn't vibrate, it delivers a shock, see?" she said, pushing a button and watching as June jerked upright just as she sat down. Jake could see the tears forming in the girls eyes and he made up his mind. There was no way this girl and her mother were getting Della alone. If she insisted she wanted to go, he would go too, just to make sure they didn't go too far.

"Jake!" he heard someone call his name across the room and gratefully turned, looking for the source of the call. Kathy was standing with Zach and Lydia, waving him over.

"Hey Liz, we'll talk about our schedules and get back with you," Jake said, hurriedly standing. "Come on girls, I need to talk to Kathy and Zach about something," he said, heading toward the waving cheerleader.

"Jake," Della said quietly once they were away from Liz's table, "is it alright if I change my mind about going to Liz's house?"

"Yeah, it is," Jake said with relief. "But I thought you were into that pain stuff?" he asked reluctantly.

"Oh, I am," Della said, "but that shit scared me. She's gotten really mean about it too. Did you see the look on June's face? Last week she was having fun, today she just looked scared," Della said.

"I hope you know I wouldn't do something like that to you," Jasmine said to Della, taking the girls hand.

"I know you wouldn't," Della said, squeezing Jasmine's hand.

"Hey Jake, my sister's still walking bowlegged," Kathy announced as they arrived at the table she was sharing with some of the cheerleaders. "Hey, aren't you guys eating?" she asked, seeing they hadn't gotten their food yet.

"Yeah, well I'm not that hungry for some reason," Jake said. "Bonnie, you and Lana go get us all a cheeseburger and fries, drinks too," he added, handing her some cash from his wallet. She nodded and Jake sat down when the cheerleader scooted over to make room for him.

Lydia was across the table from him and smiled shyly when he met her gaze. "You ok," he asked quietly.

"Yeah, just a little sore still," she said, picking at her food. "I'm glad I did it, but I should have listened to Kathy and gone a little slower that first time," she said, making a funny face.

"It's not just that," Terri, one of the cheerleaders said. "If you went as many times as you said you did, you have to realize you used, probably overused, muscles that you'd never really exercised before."

Several of the girls snorted in disbelief and Terri leaned in, speaking in earnest. "No really girls, think about it. If you don't do any of our routines during the summer, and don't get a lot of exercise, remember what it's like the first week of practice?" This brought groans of remembrance from several of them, and nods from the rest.

"And what about our first cheerleading camp, right before school our freshman year. My God, I thought I would die I hurt so bad," Stacy, one of the captains said.

"Right, that's my point, Lydia is so sore because she overworked muscles she wasn't used to using. So it'll go away in a few days, trust me. Hey, kids come out the same place sweetie, and they stretch you a lot more than Jake does, believe me."

Terri's remark got several nods. She was a Senior, but should have graduated last year. She'd missed her Junior year giving birth to a child she'd given up for adoption. She'd refused to reveal the father's identity to anyone, including her parents, and the rumor mill had fed on her story for quite a while.

"So you've fucked Jake too?" Lydia asked, looking at the older girl.

"Honey, half the cheer squad has," Terri said with a laugh. Lydia looked at Jake expectantly and he raised his hands defensively.

"Look, I don't kiss and tell," he said softly. "But if any of them want to admit to it, that's fine by me."

Lydia looked around, disappointed when only a couple of girls nodded.

"Well, I don't care who knows we did it," she said, looking Jake in the eye. "All the girls in my class are jealous of me, and some even asked me to set them up with you."

"Oh shit Jake," Kathy said, "you've turned her into your pimp." Lydia flipped her sister the bird, getting a laugh from the surrounding girls. Bonnie and Lana returned with the food just then, saving Jake from further teasing.

The table was quieter for a few minutes as everyone dug into their food. Jake had just finished his burger and was working on his fries when Lydia got his attention.

"Looks like trouble," she said in a loud whisper. Jake turned to see what she was gawking at and did a double take. Ken Toland, a Junior who was in his Aikido classes, was being confronted by Jenna Stuart.

"Ken please, I know you can volunteer, everyone knows you're smart, and you would get a good CAP score. I'm desperate, or I wouldn't come to a geek like you in the first place, but all my so-called friends have turned out to be assholes, and won't take me. Look, I'll even sign that damn paper that's been going around the school website, just promise me you'll take me."

Ken was a nerd, well actually an uber-nerd, and Jenna lowering herself to be seen within ten feet of him, let alone talking to him was a shock. That she wanted to be his concubine had the whole room's attention, something she was oblivious to but he was not.

"Listen Jenna, do you know just what it means if you sign that contract?" he asked. She nodded and he shook his head. "I don't think you do, I mean, do you realize as soon as it's signed I could bend you over the table and let every guy in the room fuck you in the ass, and there is nothing the teachers or anyone else could do about it?"

"Wouldn't you like a blowjob?" Jenna asked in a whining voice. "I'll give you one anytime you want," she said plaintively.

Ken looked around, seeing they were the center of attention and a grin split his face.

"Tell you what, you want to suck my dick while I think about it, go right ahead," he said, turning so he was facing out on the bench, leaning his elbows back on the table top behind him. "Maybe that will shut you up long enough for me to think."

Jenna looked around the room, realizing she was the center of attention. She blushed, but Jake could see the desperation in her eyes from across the room. "What's made her suddenly willing to stoop to Ken's level," he asked.

"She's been going around school for the last week, trying to find a guy willing to take her as a concubine," Terri said. "I guess she contacted most of her ex boyfriends, and they all said the same thing about her, they couldn't stand to listen to her talk about 'her' anymore and told her to fuck off."

"So what, she's so desperate she's stooped to considering the geeks now?" Kathy asked in disbelief.

"Well, since Jake's little go around with the 'Powers That Be' last week, it's been all over the school how Mrs. Hall now belongs to him, and that they even had a written contract to the effect." Terri looked at Jake, obviously hoping he would comment. When he didn't she went on.

"Anyway, someone found a contract on the Confederacy Web Site, and linked to it. Now everyone in school has the thing, and it's taken on a life of its own. I don't see the attraction personally. How can a volunteer guarantee that they will take someone as a concubine if they don't know when they'll be picked up?"

"Yeah, I mean, are you going to spend like 24/7 with him or something?" Megan, another of the cheerleaders asked.

"Listen," Ken's voice got there attention, "either get on your knees and blow me or fuck off, I don't have all day." Jenna looked shocked, no one talked to her that way, especially one of the nerds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.