Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

Jake had no sooner stepped into the cafeteria than one of his nemeses from previous years spotted him. Harvey Williams was returning to retake his senior year. He could have passed; he just didn't see a use for school. He figured he would follow in his father's footsteps, taking over his dad's auto shop some day. Everyone knew that "Big Harv" was the guy to see if you had vehicle trouble. "Little Harv", who wasn't so little at 6"4" and 250lbs, was known as the guy to avoid at school.

"Hey look, the midget grew up over the summer. Too bad he didn't grow some balls though." Harv laughed at his own joke, not noticing or caring that no one outside his five or six followers he had laughed. "I think I'll kick your ass right now," he said, "kind of start the year off right for you."

What Harv didn't know was that Jake had been training in the martial arts since he was in first grade. He had never seen the benefit of fighting in school, getting kicked out didn't fit in his academic plan or his long range goals to get into Harvard.

Events had now conspired to change those plans, Jake had grown, and his priorities had changed. Jake now had a different goal, and while he would not neglect his studies, getting into Harvard was not as important as it had been before.

Thus when Harv grabbed at Jake, who normally just tried to get away, he was surprised that Jake didn't flee. Harvey pulled back his fist for a ponderous right hand blow, but something was wrong. He was surprised to find himself sitting on the floor, blood gushing from both sides of his nose.

It didn't take long for the teachers to arrive. Someone had rushed to report that Harvey was beating up on Jake. The football coach and one of the male teachers ran across the cafeteria, intent on saving Jake from Harvey, again. They were unprepared for what they saw when they pushed through the crowd of teenagers.

Harvey was sitting on the floor, legs splayed wide, cupping his obviously broken nose. Blood dripped from his fingers to pool on the cheap tile floor. The bully looked up at them with pain in his eyes, and Coach Dorwart stood stunned for a moment.

He asked if anyone had seen what happened, and several kids started talking at once. He finally sorted it all out, and realized that Jake had finally fought back, with quite spectacular results. Giving Harvey a wad of napkins to hold under his still dripping nose, and after making sure that someone from the janitorial staff was present to clean up the mess, he escorted Harvey to the nurse's office. Jake was ignored, and he shrugged as the teachers led Harvey away.

Jake got his food, well, what the school called food, and found an empty table. Soon after he sat down he was joined by Bonnie and Della. Bonnie's best friend Kimmy soon claimed her seat, and one by one five of the girls he had slept with over the summer came to sit with him and his sisters. They all knew the score, and knew that each of them had spent quality time in Jake's arms. Jake had made it clear he would not tolerate jealousy and the girls all got along, well, around him anyway.

"When are you going to hook me up with Jake?" Kimmy asked Bonnie quietly so the others couldn't hear.

"I didn't know you wanted me to or I would have already," Bonnie replied, eyeing her friend.

"Well, I've been hearing all this talk about how good he is and how big he is and I have to admit I'm kind of curious." Bonnie studied Kimmy silently for a moment. Kimmy had made it clear early in their friendship that she was partial to girls, and that she was interested in Bonnie.

Although she and Bonnie had fooled around on occasion, it was more of a friendly thing, and neither of them considered their relationship as anything other than a deep friendship.

"I thought you had given up on guys," Bonnie remarked. While she as talking quietly she was not whispering. Kimmy's preferences in the bedroom were no secret at school.

"I know, but I've been with guys before, even though I wasn't impressed. But with everything I've been hearing, maybe I just need to try it with the right guy." Kimmy looked to her friend for understanding and found it.

"Ok, well let me talk to him and see when he's free. I know he's interested in you, I've seen him watching you while we were swimming."

"Yeah," Kimmy smiled, "I have too. I kind of liked the feeling it gave me, I mean, he wasn't shy about checking me out. He didn't even try to hide the boner he got when he was looking at me."

"Well, it's kind of hard to hide that thing when it pops up," Bonnie said, immediately realizing Kimmy might learn more of her relationship with her brother than anyone needed to know. Kimmy didn't remark on the slip though, and Bonnie figured she gotten away with it.

Bonnie agreed to talk with Jake privately and see if she could set up a date for the coming weekend. Talk had turned to other things, like who was going steady, and what CAP score this one or that one had, when someone called out Jake's name.

Jake turned to see the girl he had admired in the hall earlier approaching the table.

"Are you Jake Whitman?" she asked, hands on her hips.

"Yes, and you are... ?" Jake replied.

"What's this I hear about you attacking my brother for no reason and some of your friends holding him while you broke his nose?" Jake could tell the girl was pissed, he didn't answer right away though, as he was trying to reconcile the fact that the vision in front of him was related to Harv.

"So what do you have to say for yourself?!" the girl asked again, anger entering her voice.

"Wow, you're related to Harv, the big hairy ape who has been the terror of these halls for four years?" Kimmy cut into the conversation, eyeing the younger girl appreciatively.

"I wasn't talking to you," the girl replied, "but yes, he is my brother. Now does someone want to tell me your side of the story or should I just commence to kicking ass?"

Bonnie snorted soda out her nose, "Honey, you couldn't even begin to kick Jake's ass. He's been training in the martial arts since he was five. He may not look like much but when your brother went to hit him, he ducked the punch and finally, after four years, threw one back." Bonnie shrugged, "Harv had it coming, ask anyone who saw what happened."

The girl stared at Bonnie for a moment, trying to read her face. Jake took the opportunity to check her out a little better. She stood around 5'8" tall with short black hair. Her eyes were a deep brown, her brown skin still holding the glow of summer. The white silk shirt she wore left no doubt she tanned topless at the very least, and he couldn't see any tan lines revealed by her tiny thong. The thong was black, making it stand out.

She had firm upturned breasts, capped by small pink nipples. Her small waist was accented by her slightly wider hips. Trim runner's legs capped the whole package off. Jake decided he definitely wanted to get to know her better.

"You done?" her sarcastic voice brought Jake's gaze back to her face.

"I just got started," he said, giving her a friendly smile. "Look, it's obvious to me that Harv exaggerated the story a little. You don't seem to believe me, so let's go ask Harv together after school."

"Why wait, he's in the nurse's office, Dad can't get here to take him to the doctor until later and he refused an ambulance. I want you to look Harv in the eye and call him a liar." She spun on her heel, heading toward the administrative wing of the building.

Jake followed her, joined by Bonnie, Della, and Kimmy. When they arrived at the nurse's office the girls waited outside for Jake while he and Harv's sister went in.

Harvey paled upon seeing Jake and raised his hands defensively.

"Relax dude, I'm not going to hit you again. I just wanted to know why you told your sister that my friends held you while I hit you." Jake waited while Harvey's eyes locked on his sister's.

"Damn it Harvey!" she said after a moment. "You fucking lied to me and made me look like a fucking idiot!! You started it didn't you? I should have known! You better come up with a better story for Dad or he'll do worse than break your nose!" She plopped into a chair, head in her hands.

"Shit, are you trying to get kicked out or something? Dad's got enough going on trying to keep the bills paid with Mom gone. If it wasn't for me he would have kicked your sorry ass out a long time ago. What am I going to do now?"

"Sorry sis," Harv's voice was off, the plugs the nurse had inserted into his nose to control the bleeding making him sound like he had a bad head cold. "I just got pissed when I heard that he was fucking Jenna and kind of lost it." He glared at Jake, who just met Harvey's gaze calmly.

"Jesus Harv, when are you going to get it through your thick head she doesn't want anything to do with you? So what if he was fucking her. She was never your girlfriend and will never be your girlfriend!" She stood up heading for the door and almost ran into Jake, who was leaning against the door frame.

"Jenna, would that be Jenna Stuart?" Jake asked her softly. Harv shot him a dirty look, answering that question.

"Sorry dude, but your better off without her." Jake's shrug was almost apologetic. "Yes, I did sleep with her, and no I didn't know you liked her, and no it wouldn't have made a difference." Jake smirked as Harv began clenching his fist.

"Take it from someone who spent a little time with her, and fortunately it was only one afternoon. That girl is stuck on herself big time, she never shut up and it was all about her. She even talked about herself during sex, it was quite distracting."

"Do yourself a favor, if you're going to get stuck on a girl, pick one worth your time. I don't think much of you Harvey, you're a bully and a loser in my opinion, but even you don't deserve being saddled with an arrogant airhead like Jenna."

Jake could tell Harvey didn't like his assessment of his heart's desire, but his sister was about to crack up. She grabbed Jake by the arm and led him into the hallway. Bonnie and Kimmy were still waiting although Della was nowhere to be seen.

"I'm sorry Jake," she said as soon as the door shut behind her. When he shrugged she went on. "I really shouldn't have jumped you until I knew the facts and knowing Harvey, I should have questioned anything he said. I was wrong and I really, really shouldn't have jumped you in front of your friends. Will you forgive me?" She looked at Jake imploringly.

"I'll accept your apology and forgive you on two conditions," Jake said. Seeing her skeptical look he laughed. "It won't be anything that bad. First, you have to tell me your name. Second, you have to go out with me on a date, dinner and a movie or other activity, ... no strings attached," he rushed to add, seeing the fire in her eyes.

"Ok Jake, the first is easy enough, I'm Lana, and as for the second, when did you want to go?"

"How about this ... no make that next weekend? I have plans for this weekend."

"What about your girlfriend?" Lana asked. "Won't she object to you taking another girl out?"

"I don't have a girlfriend, Lana." Jake said. "I will talk to you later to make arrangements, first though, do you prefer a movie, or something else. We can do whatever you want."

"Well, the warm weather won't be around for much more and I would really like to be outdoors as much as possible. I enjoy lots of things, golf, volleyball, swimming, softball; I'm kind of a tomboy actually. I guess that comes from being the only girl in a house with two males."

"Alright, well you can pick, or if you trust me and if you want to be surprised, I'll pick," Jake said. They had begun walking back to the lunch room, classes would be resuming soon. Bonnie and Kimmy fell in behind them, smiling at each other. Kimmy was checking out Lana's ass, and liking what she saw. Bonnie punched her friend on the shoulder, laughing at her silently.

"Hey, you've got to admit that's a nice ass," Kimmy whispered to her friend. Bonnie rolled her eyes, but she did agree with Kimmy, it was a nice ass.

She wished her parents would let her dress like that. Although she was wearing very short shorts and a tight t-shirt without a bra, she couldn't get away with something like Lana was wearing. Most of the girls were wearing way less than she did, but her parents insisted she didn't need to advertise like they did.

Lana took her leave of Jake after promising to meet him after school to finalize plans for their date. Bonnie and Kimmy flanked Jake as they headed to their classes, the girls sharing history this hour, and Jacob having chemistry right across the hall.

"So why didn't you set something up for this weekend bro, got plans already?" Bonnie asked. She was hoping he didn't, having promised Kimmy she would try to set up a time for her and Jake to hook up.

"Yep, I've got a date with one of the hottest girls in the school." Jake shot a sideways look at Kimmy letting Bonnie know who he meant. Bonnie realized Jake had overheard their conversation and smiled at her brother.

"Is she as hot as Lana," Kimmy asked innocently, not knowing Jake was referring to her.

"Yes, she's a real looker. You probably know her quite well. She's good friends with my sister." Kimmy got a puzzled look until she saw the laughter in Jake and Bonnie's eyes.

"Oh you bitch; when did you ask him?" she growled. "I'm so fucking embarrassed, thank you very much!"

"She didn't ask me, I overheard your conversation at lunch. Sorry for teasing you, but I couldn't resist."

"Yeah ok, but that about me being as hot a Lana was a little over the top," Kimmy groused.

"Uh, excuse me," Jake said, stopping in the nearly empty hall as a few kids rushed by, trying to beat the bell. "I meant every word of what I said. Kimmy, you are a gorgeous girl, and I am honored and a little scared that you would want to try with me to see if you still have an interest in boys."

"You couldn't have picked a better one, believe me," Bonnie blurted out, before clapping her hand over her mouth. It was too late though.

"How would you kno... ? Oh my God!!! You? You've had... ?" Kimmy looked around to make sure no one was close. "You two have done it, like that's fucking kinky!"

This was the last response Jake had expected. He was looking at Kimmy for her reaction to Bonnie's slip and noticed the signs of arousal in her. Kimmy's eyes widened, her nostrils flaring a blush grew on her neck and upper chest and her nipples hardened instantly, poking out through the holes in her mesh top.

"You have got to tell me all about it, and soon," Kimmy said, her tongue flicking out to lick her suddenly dry lips. Jake could tell she was extremely turned on by the idea and he looked around, hearing the bell. The halls were deserted; all the kids in class, and Jake couldn't resist grabbing Bonnie and giving her a very sexy kiss. Kimmy's gasp turned into a moan as the kiss deepened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.