Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

Friday Megan was walking a little funny and Jake just chuckled. "Thanks a lot," she said to him, slapping him on the chest. He gave her a "what?" look and Bonnie busted up laughing.

"Four fucking times last night," Megan groused, trying not to smile. "Three in the front and one in the back," she stage whispered to Bonnie.

"Yeah, and you loved every second of it," Ken said, catching up with the group as they entered the building. Megan smiled as she kissed him, not responding again except to clutch his arm and press her self to his side.

"She made enough noise my Mom came to the door and asked us to keep it down, she and dad were trying to watch the news," Ken said with a grin.

"Yeah, but when we got downstairs they were in their bedroom making a little noise themselves," Megan retorted. Ken mock shuddered, making the girls in the group giggle.

"Not something you want to think about, if you know what I mean," he said, making gagging noises.

The group chatted as they made their way to their lockers, and then their respective homerooms. Classes went smoothly for Jake; he even got some catcalls and shouted suggestions when Elle called him up to her desk in English class.

Lunch rolled around and the group grabbed a table, some of the concubines getting lunch for the rest. Zach was teased about being the only male concubine present and he just smiled, sitting smugly between Kathy and Lydia. Lydia's left hand never left his lap, and his occasional sighs had the others teasing them unmercifully.

It was too cold to hang out on the quad, so the group remained at the table after eating, chatting and catching up on the latest gossip.

"Damn, doesn't she ever learn," Kathy said, and they looked up to see a nervous Jenna approaching. She walked up to Ken, who was sitting on one side of the table at the end, and handed him a tube labeled "anal lube".

"If you don't mind, could you use some of this," she asked softly. "I already put some on," she said blushing, "but I've never done this before and you might need more." Ken stared at her opened-mouth for a second and then nodded. He stood and Jenna bent over the end of the table, lifting her short skirt to reveal she was nude underneath.

"Jenna, one thing before I start," Ken said. "Do you understand this is just a trial, I'm not promising anything." Jenna nodded and he moved behind her, unbuttoning his jeans.

"Do you need me to suck it first?" Jenna asked, looking over her shoulder.

"No, I'm hard," Ken said, dropping his pants and proving it. Jenna had opened the tube and he squeezed some of the buttery lube out, coating his cock with it. Jake had seen the stuff before, and knew it contained a mild painkiller, which should help Jenna. He wondered if she knew the other side effect of the stuff, desensitizing Ken a little would make him, and her suffering, last longer.

Jenna grunted a little when Ken entered, her knuckles where she gripped the edge of the table turning white. Jake watched her face, it was right in front of him, and she met his eye as Ken forced himself inside her.

She never made a sound beside an occasional grunt or groan of pain, and Jake could tell by her face she wasn't enjoying it one bit. Ken wasn't being rough on purpose, but he wasn't taking his time either. Bonnie leaned over from where she was sitting at Jake's side and smoothed Jenna's hair back from her face.

"Just relax," she said softly. "I know it hurts. Hell, Jake's fucked my ass and he's a lot bigger, so you can handle it," she told the groaning girl. "It helps if you play with your clit a little," Bonnie said. "It kind of distracts you some."

Jenna let go of the table edge with her right hand, lifting her stomach a little to slide it under herself. Jake couldn't see behind her, but from the way her forearm was wiggling it appeared she was taking Bonnie's advice.

"Oh shit yeah," Ken said suddenly, "play with your clit while I fuck your ass." He stroked into Jenna a little harder, making her gasp. "You liking this?" he asked. Jenna started to nod and then stopped, seeing Jake's raised eyebrow.

"Not really," she finally said softly, afraid Ken would get mad. "It hurts like hell, but don't stop," she said grunting a little as Ken bottomed out finally.

Ken stopped, holding himself in place with a hand on the small of Jenna's back. "Are you sure?" he asked. Jenna nodded, trying to smile at him through the pain.

"Yeah, just keep going, I'll be alright," she said through clenched teeth. Ken met Jake's eye, his head cocked and Jake shrugged. If she didn't say stop, he didn't see any reason to not continue.

Megan had been watching silently, unable to see Jenna's face as it was turned the other way, facing Jake. "Jenna," she said softly, and the girl raised her cheek from the table, turning to face Ken's concubine. "Jenna, why are you doing this?" she asked her eyes boring into the other girl's.

"Cause I don't' want to get left here," Jenna said, groaning as Ken slowly withdrew. "I won't fight with you," she said, her eyes pleading. "You can even boss me around if that's what you want," she continued, speaking between her gasps and groans of pain. Megan snorted and Jake could tell she wasn't buying Jenna's change of heart.

"You ever eat another girl out?" Megan asked suddenly and Jenna groaned as she answered no. "Well, if you want my support, start licking," Megan said, climbing onto the table and sitting down. She wore a long t-shirt, like a beach cover-up, and stopped to slide her underwear off before sliding in front of Jenna.

Jenna raised her shoulders a little, allowing Megan to slide under her without protest. As soon as Megan's shaved cunt came within reach she leaned down and tentatively sniffed. She didn't protest though, just licked Megan from the top of her slit to the bottom, reversing it and coming back to the top. Megan smiled at Ken, his eyes locked on what she was doing.

"How about a little contest lover," she said, putting her hand on the back of Jenna's head. "If she can make me come before you do, she gets her contract. If you come first, she never bothers you again. That sound ok with you?" she asked.

Jake saw the calculating look on Megan's face and knew what the girl had in mind. Megan was counting on the fact that Ken wouldn't last long, due to the tightness of Jenna's virgin ass, and betting that she could hold off coming, no matter what the other girl did. If Jenna agreed, she would be out of their lives, leaving Megan and Ken alone.

Ken leaned over, asking Jenna if she agreed. Jenna strained to look up at Megan's face and Jake wondered if she could see the conniving look there.

"Yeah, I'll go along with that," Jenna grunted, and then dived into Megan, eating her for all she was worth. Ken didn't hold back any, but he didn't try to hurry either. Megan tried to egg him on however, talking dirty to him and trying to get him to shoot off. It seemed to backfire on her though when she started talking about what a good job Jenna was doing eating her pussy.

Megan got a surprised look on her face and tried to pull away from Jenna. Jenna wasn't having any of that and wrapped her arms around Megan's hips, cupping her ass and pulling her tight to her face. Megan began trying to scrabble away, pushing at Jenna's arms, to no avail.

Megan stiffened, no longer fighting and Jenna's grunts sounded triumphant as the cheerleader cried out, collapsing back onto the table with a thump. Her head lolled from side to side as she stroked the back of Jenna's head.

"Oh, Fuck, Yes!!" Ken called out moments later, his hips going into overdrive. He pounded into Jenna, making her grimace in pain as his orgasm approached. "I'm gonna fill your ass with come," Ken muttered, operating on autopilot now.

"Fill me up, come in ... NO!!" Jenna yelled, startling Ken so much he pulled out as Jenna fought free of Megan's clutching hands, sliding from the table to her knees if front of Ken. He barely had time to register what had happened when she leaned forward, capturing his cock in one hand, and eyes closed, engulfed him.

Ken gave out a groan, he had barely missed a stroke, Jenna was that fast, and he began pumping into her mouth. She gagged, either from the taste of his cock or it hitting the back of her throat, those watching couldn't tell, but she refused to pull away.

Ken pumped a half dozen times, holding her head and using her mouth like he was using her ass, before shoving himself in to the root and letting out a protracted groan as he filled her throat with his seed. Jenna was gagging, tears sending her mascara down her face in streaks as she fought to stay on his cock.

She finally jerked away, the last spurt or two of his come splattering her face. She quickly scooped it up with her fingers, sucking it from them as Ken staggered to the bench, sitting down.

"So did I make it?" Jenna gasped out. Ken nodded, too out of breath to speak. Jenna stood, ignoring the skirt that was in disarray and displaying her ass to the cafeteria as she gingerly minced her way to her purse. Pulling out a piece of paper and pen she staggered back to the bench, dropping to her knees in front of Ken.

He took the pen and paper, staring at it with glassy eyes. Jake finally took pity on him as he watched the other boy try to focus on the words on the sheet. He took the pen and filled out the appropriate blanks, inserting Ken and Jenna's name where needed. Pointing out the proper place to Ken he handed him the pen, watching as Ken scrawled his signature on the paper.

Jenna grabbed it as soon as Ken was done and added her signature. She was still crying, and Jake realized it was tears of relief. She did ask for a copy, and Ken agreed to go to the office with her and make one before classes started. Jenna leaned in and kissed his shrunken cock before getting him to rise up enough so that she could pull his pants back up, fastening them as he leaned back, a silly grin on his face.

Megan had remained silent throughout, still gasping for air as she lay on the table, legs spread. She finally stirred, trying to fish her leg through one opening of her thong. "Fuck it," she finally said, stuffing the underwear into her purse and sliding from the table. She wobbled her way to where Ken sat, holding a crying Jenna who sat in his lap. Plopping on the bench beside them Megan stared at Jenna for a moment.

Her face softened as she watched the other girl cry into Ken's shoulder and she finally grabbed a napkin and leaned forward, trying to clean up the mess Jenna's makeup had left on her face. She gave up after a few minutes as fresh tears kept streaking the other girls face.

"Come on," she said, pulling on Jenna's arm. "We need to go to the ladies room and freshen your makeup." Jenna looked at her strangely and Megan shrugged. "Hey, we're like sister slaves or something now right, so we got to watch out for each other and shit. Besides, you eat pussy like you were born to it," she added with a grin. "You get out of line though, and I'll stomp your ass, understand."

Jenna nodded and allowed the other girl to pull her to her feet, leaning on her as they headed for the exit. Half way there the room erupted into cheers and whistles, cat calls ringing off the walls. Jenna blushed but at a whisper from Megan held her head high as they left the room.

Ken agreed to stop by Jake's house after school, Jake's parents wanted to meet him and give him the phones they had assigned to him and his concubines. He'd get five phones, one for him and four for his potential concubines, two of whom he had now chosen. The bell signaling the end of lunch rang and the students began making their way to class, still talking about the display at lunch.

Jake was almost to Chemistry class when he heard someone call his name in a loud whisper. Ken had gone to the office and was lagging behind. Kimmy and Bonnie stopped when he did, looking toward the girl's bathroom door, where June stood, waving Jake over.

Jake was shocked by her appearance, and the two girls gasped as they took in her black eye and swollen lip. One whole side of her face was puffy, and her eye was bloodshot and red. Jake watched as she nervously glanced up and down the hall, fidgeting as he and the girls approached. Jake was almost to her when he realized he didn't see Liz anywhere. It was the first time he'd seen one girl without the other.

"Jesus June, what happened to your face," Kimmy asked, grabbing the girl's head and turning it into the light a little better.

"Liz happened," June said bitterly. "Can we talk sometime Jake?" Jake nodded, and then stopped at the look his two girls were giving him. Kimmy shoved June into the bathroom, Bonnie pushing Jake in after them. Kimmy checked the stalls to make sure they were alone before stalking back to June, her body vibrating with anger.

"Don't tell me you enjoyed that," she said, pointing her finger at June's face. June shook her head and Jake waited.

"She's angry at me," June said, her voice breaking a little. "She thinks that you got scared to bring Della over when you saw me the other day and blames me for it."

"I know you guys are into the whips and chains and all that, but it seems like Liz has really gone off the deep end lately," Jake observed. "Why the sudden change?"

"Things were fine before you and that deal with Mrs. Hall," June said bitterly. "When Liz found out about the contract she made me sign one, and now says she can do whatever she wants to me and I can't ever leave her." She shot Jake an angry look. "I wish you'd never come up with that damn idea."

"Actually, it wasn't my idea, I found the contract on the net just like everyone else," Jake said. "What did you mean by she made you sign the contract?" he asked.

"I meant what I said," June snapped back. She stopped and drew a shuddering breath. "Look, I'm sorry, I'm just scared of her for the first time in my life. We've been together since grade school and she was never this way. Now it's like she thinks she owns me and can do whatever she wants and no one will care."

June went from angry to crying in one breath and Jake stood helpless, not knowing what to do. Kimmy did however, and hugged the other girl, easing up a little when she winced.

"Are you hurt anywhere else," Kimmy asked. June nodded, opening her long coat to show she was nude underneath. Jake felt slow rage burning in his gut at the sight. He didn't know how one human being could inflict the kind of pain June had to be feeling on another.

June was covered in marks, some the deep black purple of fresh bruises, others turning blue and yellow as they healed. There wasn't an inch of skin that didn't show damage of some kind, the areas not marked by deep bruising crisscrossed with whip marks that had obviously cut the skin, some fresh and still seeping, others scabbed over.

Her nipples were bound together with a chain so fine it looked like wire, pulling her nipples toward the center of her chest, dried blood showing around the piercings the chain was anchored to. A chain ran from the piercing in her belly button to the ones in her clit and labia, pulling the girl's belly button down and her pussy lips up, stretching both.

"That fucking bitch," Kimmy said, heat turning her voice hoarse. "My God, how can you stand that?" she asked in shock.

"You get used to it after a while," June answered. Jake shook his head, disgusted at what he saw.

"Listen, I don't have much time," June said urgently. "I told Liz I had to go to the bathroom and if I don't get back soon she'll come looking for me. Jake, don't let her near Della, please," June begged. "Liz has really gotten vicious, it's not fun anymore but I'm trapped since she made me sign that damn paper. Don't let her get her hands on your sister if you love her," she warned.

"Does Liz's mother know about this," Bonnie said, finally overcoming her shock at what she saw.

"No, she's out of town for two more weeks," June said, fear cracking her voice. "Listen I've got to go ... UNHH!!!" June cut off, grunting in pain as she collapsed on the floor, her body jerking.

"JUNE, where are you slut?" Jake saw the panic in the girl's eyes as Liz's voice carried from the hall into the bathroom. "Get out here bitch, you've already made us late for class."

June staggered to her feet, heading for the hall as she tried to swat away the hands reaching for her. "Let me go, you'll just make it worse," she said in a hoarse whisper.

"She's not going to hurt you again," Kimmy said angrily as she tugged on June's arm.

"Let me go!!" June pleaded, trying to pull away.

"There you are cunt," Liz's voice said from the doorway, causing June to cry out in panic. "Hi Jake, when are you bringing Della over?" Liz asked sweetly as she pulled the remote she had shown them earlier in the week from her pocket. She pushed two buttons before any of the three could react and June hit the floor with a cry of excruciating pain.

"I got another one, boy I tell you, one in her cunt and one in her ass and you can make her piss herself if you want," Liz said proudly. Jake stood in shock for a moment, and then moved so fast the grinning girl didn't have time to react. He grabbed her extended hand, his fingers digging into the tendons of her wrist as he shook the remote from her grasp. He snagged it with his free hand, stepping back as he glanced down at June.

She had stopped twitching and he sighed in relief, fending off Liz as she grabbed for the remote.

"Hey asshole, that's mine," she yelled as she tried to grab the remote back.

"Not anymore," Jake said, "and neither is she." He stepped between Liz and June.

"What's this shit," Liz hissed angrily. "She's mine, and I've got the paper to prove it. Hey, I read the same website you did, if she changes her mind it's just too bad, unless I want to let her go and I don't. She's mine and nothing can change that, so give that back to me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.