Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

Jake came down for breakfast, feeling relaxed after a morning blowjob from Della, and found June sitting at the table in a long T-shirt, an empty glass in front of her. Jake sat down, yawning as Sara placed a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon in front of him. June looked at him shyly and he smiled while pouring himself some orange juice. When he asked if she wanted some she nodded and he refilled her glass.

Nancy came in, helping Sara as she began breaking more eggs into a bowl. She pulled several packages of bacon out of the fridge and started opening them, putting an extra skillet on the stove. June watched the preparations with interest, looking at Jake in amusement when Nancy started on the second dozen eggs.

"What, are you guys expecting an army for breakfast?" she asked Jake, stealing a piece of bacon off his plate.

"Hey, don't be stealing my man's food," Elle said as she came into the kitchen, her three kids rushing downstairs to play with their friends. Jake gave Elle a steamy kiss before sitting back down to his food, finding his plate short another strip of bacon.

"Jeez girl, didn't you ever get fed?" he asked sarcastically. The look on June's face stopped him and he grabbed her hand, squeezing it softly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"It's OK, Jake," June said with a sigh, "and no, I didn't get fed like this. I was lucky to get table scraps, and I ate those from the floor." Her voice was tight, and Jake could see the emotion on her face.

"I had trouble convincing her she could sit at the table," Sara said, placing a fresh plate of eggs, bacon, and toast in front of June. "Here honey, eat up. The Whitman's don't let anyone starve in their house."

June nodded; her eyes a little moist. She squeezed Jake's hand back before letting go and picking up her fork. Jake leaned over and took two pieces of bacon off her plate, smiling as she looked up in surprise. "Hey, fair's fair, besides, they'll make more. Don't be shy about asking for more if you're still hungry, and that's an order."

"Oh, you going to be my Master now?" June asked sarcastically.

"No, I've got all the women I need," Jake said. "It's not that you're not pretty or anything, but my dance card is full." He looked at her thoughtfully, "We will have to see about finding you a sponsor though, one that will treat you right. Have you thought about what you want?" he asked.

The look on June's face said she wasn't used to being asked what she wanted. Jake worried a little, she was going from joking with him to crying, and the changes in her emotions were rapid. He made a mental note to speak with his mom, maybe even see if she could talk with June a little. She was a licensed psychiatrist after all.

June watched as the household began to wake up, shaking her head as kids began trooping into the kitchen, some eating the eggs and bacon, others helping themselves to cereal and milk. She watched in disbelief as the second gallon of milk was emptied in short order, the chaos of a Saturday morning in the Whitman house swirling around her.

"Jake, how many people do you have living here?" she asked as Brandi and Amy came in, relieving Nancy and Sara so they could eat. It took nearly an hour for all the people in the house to get fed, the cooks trading off as others helped with their kids. It looked like chaos, but after several weeks, the household had it down pretty well.

Jake found himself sitting at the kitchen island with his mother, June and Elle as Bonnie and Mary cleaned up the kitchen. The sounds of the smaller children playing drifted up from the basement, as it was too wet outside for a trip to the park. It had started raining last night, just a light rain, but it hadn't let up yet, and the weatherman didn't give them any hope for some sunshine over the weekend.

"Mrs. Whitman," June said shyly, "how can you handle having this many people in your house all the time?"

"Actually June, it's not that bad. Weekends sometimes feel a little cramped, especially when the weather is like it is. During the week a lot of the kids are in school so that helps too."

"Speaking of which, Mom, I'm taking the girls to the range this morning. Do you need anything while we're out?"

"Yes I do, Jake," Judy said, "bring home a side of beef and a truck load of bacon and eggs." June snickered at this and then got quiet, looking from June to Jake.

"What is it you want to ask?" Judy could tell June had something on her mind.

"Well, I was wondering if I could go with Jake?" she asked Judy.

"I don't know, why don't you ask him?" Judy said. June looked at Jake, waiting for an answer. He started to speak and Judy held up a finger, stopping him. "June, you need to ask him," she said. June looked perplexed, but finally shrugged and turned to Jake.

"Jake, can I go with you?" she asked.

"Sure, if you want. Are you sure you feel like it?" June nodded, standing up excitedly. She looked down at the long shirt she had on and Jake realized it was more than she usually wore under her coat, which was now in an evidence bag at the police station.

"June, go get with my sisters and tell them to get you something to wear. Also, let them know that you'll need a coat. Sorry, I don't think any of us have a long black trench coat around, but we'll find something to keep you warm."

"That's alright, I mean about the coat, I never wore one before hooking up with Liz, so I can wear whatever you have," she said. June headed up the stairs to find Della and Bonnie. Judy shook her head as she watched the girl disappear.

"She's a tough one," Nancy said from the doorway. "She's got cracked ribs, a cracked sternum and has been beaten worse than anyone I ever saw during my ER rotation, but she doesn't even seem like she feels it. Jake are you sure she isn't using something."

"I haven't seen any signs of it," Jake said. "She's used to pain, as sad as that is. She's been hurt all her life, well for the last four or five years at least. I guess she's built up a tolerance to pain."

"Yeah, well I hope I never have occasion to build up that kind of tolerance," Mark said, walking into the kitchen and topping off his coffee. "Jake, Liz's case is being handled by the Confederacy. Who knows what will happen to her? I sure don't. They take counterfeiting CAP cards very seriously. I don't know what she planned on doing if she was caught in a pick up, but knowing the mindset of someone who would do something like that, she hadn't planned that far ahead."

"Well, whatever happens is too good for her," Judy said, moving from her chair to sit in her husband's lap. "I think I'll try to get her alone for a little chat later, she's probably got a lot of issues to deal with."

"I was going to ask you about that Mom," Jake said. "She'll be fine one minute, even joking with me and standing up for herself, and then she suddenly starts crying."

"She's on a bit of an emotional roller coaster ride at the moment Jake, so that's to be expected. Yesterday at this time all she had to look forward to was more pain and humiliation, now she finds herself with a loving family who takes care of each other and treats each other with respect. She's going to have to adjust, but she seems like a bright girl and most likely just needs time." Judy patted Jake on the hand, pleased to see he was concerned about June's welfare.

It was an hour before the girls came down, and Jake couldn't believe the change in June. She blushed at all the stares she received. Her normally coal black hair had been lightened, appearing a deep chestnut brown. Makeup had been applied to her cheeks, giving her a healthy glow that her pale skin had been missing.

She wore a loose sheer dress, concealing the marks on her body while not concealing her figure. She looked stunning, each move revealing her stunning figure, the clinging material hinting at all while revealing some.

Harvey whistled at her from the living room, not realizing it wasn't one of the regular girls until she turned around. He felt a little awkward when he saw her face, but June just blushed and thanked him. Jake didn't know what to say and June's impish grin said she appreciated the look he was giving her.

Lana used her finger to close Jake's mouth, giggling at his reaction as the rest of his girls filed into the kitchen. "You like?" June asked shyly, getting a nod from Jake.

"Sorry, I was just wondering which of my girls I could trade in on you," Jake said with a wink. Bonnie slapped him in the back of the head, before kissing his cheek in gratitude at the obvious effect his words had on June.

"Well, let's get going," Della said from the door. "I want to go shoot something." The whole group headed out, stopping when they realized Harvey's van was parked behind Jake's Mustang. They would need it and one other vehicle to haul them all.

Janine and Val were hustling Janine's children inside out of the cold, and realizing the situation, Valerie handed Jake the keys to the van. "Here, take ours, we're planning on spending the better part of the day here." Jake nodded, handing her the keys to the Mustang as Lana kissed her aunt on the cheek.

The trip to the range wasn't long, and Jake was grateful for the vehicle which was already warmed up. They trooped inside, the girls now familiar with range procedure, and went to get their targets. June watched from behind Jake as he fired three magazines off quickly, and then asked if she could try.

"Yeah, I'm just worried about your ribs and sternum," he told her. "This gun has a little recoil, and you're not that big, I don't want you doing anything to hurt yourself."

The owner happened to be walking by and asked what was going on. Jake explained June's injuries and the man said he would be right back. He returned with a Ruger MkIII semi auto .22. The light, well practically non existent, recoil from the pistol would be perfect Jake realized.

He coached June in proper range procedure, and gave her a brief demonstration on how to aim using the sights. Standing behind her he loaded the pistol, having her pick it up and fire one round. He was pleased when she hit the target; although she was a little disappointed it wasn't in the bull's eye.

"June, look at my target," he pointed to where he had tacked it beside them on the corkboard that was at each station. "My rounds aren't perfectly centered. You see, when shooting for self defense, the idea is to stop your attacker. A round from a .40 caliber hollow point, placed anywhere in the vital area, will slow them down. Put two or three there and you can pretty well consider that person out of the fight."

"All right," June said, "can I try again?" Jake nodded, letting her finish off the magazine at a slow rate of fire, taking time to get used to the sights. Jake went to refill the magazine when the owner handed him another loaded one.

"Hey, if you want to shoot in the next booth, you can," the guy said. "I'll help her out while you get some practice too." June seemed alright with it so Jake stepped into the next booth, putting six more magazines through the Model 23 Glock before calling it quits. Stepping back to check on June, he watched in surprise as she fired ten rounds, putting six in the red and just missing with three of the other four.

"That's good shooting," the range owner said, smiling as June carefully safed the weapon before thanking him profusely. Jake asked about a light caliber handgun for her to carry concealed, getting a strange look from June. He ignored it and they spent the next half hour having her shoot various weapons. She finally settled on a Glock 28 in a .380 caliber.

She was disappointed when she first tried shooting the gun, as she couldn't group her rounds as well as with the Ruger.

"Honey, it doesn't matter," Jake said, drawing the target in from 15 yards to a distance of around 7 yards. "Try it now, the barrel on the Ruger is six inches, this one is around three and a half, so you're not going to be as accurate at longer ranges."

"That's right," the range owner said, "and since most self defense and law enforcement shootings happen at less than ten yards, you don't need to be able to hit a bull's eye at fifteen." June tried the gun again, and seemed satisfied with the little pistol after that. Jake decided he wouldn't want her shooting at him, and said so.

Thanking the man for his assistance they headed home. June was disappointed to learn she couldn't carry her pistol with her like Jake's girls, as she didn't have a sponsor to give her permission to do so. Mark advised her to keep it in the house for now, and as soon as she found a sponsor he would talk to that person about the issue.

Sunday was another typical day at the Whitman house, starting with the chaos of breakfast and building from there. The rain continued to fall, as did the temperatures, and the weatherman started talking about snow for the first of the week. The kids, who had been cooped up for too long, were getting wild and the decision was made to take them to one of the local indoor play facilities, like a McDonald's big toy on steroids.

The group raised some eyebrows when they entered, and the staff told them that they had to call ahead and make reservations for birthday parties and such. Finding out it wasn't anyone's birthday, just a large group coming in all at once left them unsure about how to handle it. Mark slipped them some cash, which quickly made everything alright.

Jake challenged Harvey to a race through the climbing tubes, getting a laugh from the big man. His shoulders wouldn't even begin to fit, and when one of the five-year-olds fell asleep in the tubes, it was Jake who went in to fetch him out. They returned home, ending up carrying half of the worn out kids in as they had fallen asleep on the short ride to the house.

Jake got a workout himself, managing to get all his girls off, and himself twice, before collapsing for the evening. He fell asleep, his body draped by naked limbs, a situation he had come to like.

The week started off quiet at school, well, except for the now accepted quickies some of the students got up to at lunch. Some of the less adventurous slipped off to empty classrooms or the bathrooms, but extreme public displays of affection were becoming the norm.

Jake was approached by two other students wanting to know about pre-packs, and Jake generally outlined the plan his family had. One of the two, Travis Walker, wanted in, he'd already selected his two concubines, and arrangements were made to get him a cell phone. The other, Roanna Slade, declined, saying she figured she would stand a better chance of getting picked up by hanging out at the mall.

Jake introduced Travis to his parents and gave him his phones that night. He was sitting on the couch, trying to figure out just how many sponsors and concubines they had lined up when his mother plopped down beside him.

"What's on your mind Jake?" she asked. "You look pretty serious."

"Well, I was doing some checking earlier on the net, and it looks like the pickups in the area are increasing. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't start doing pre-packs around here soon, and was trying to figure up just how many sponsors we have lined up. I was wondering if we have enough, or if we should be pushing to find more."

"Well, I've been keeping a list," Judy said, smiling at Jake's mock look of surprise. "Currently we have twelve sponsors, and 46 concubines." Seeing Jake's surprised look she laughed. "Hey, you're not the only one who's been signing people up. I've gotten a few friends on board, as has your father. He even got that nice Judge Nelson to sign on."

"Well, I guess things have gone farther than we ever imagined," Jake said with a laugh. "You know, we should get everybody together someplace for a day, just so we can get to know everyone. I mean, there are people in our group now that I don't even know about, or know for that matter."

"Your dad and I have been talking about it, but we're not sure where we could get that many people together," Judy said.

"What about renting a banquet hall and having a catered meal or something?" Jake asked. "We could get a DJ or something and throw a 'get to know each other' party."

"Jake, that's wonderful idea," Judy gushed. "I just wish I had thought of it. I wonder if we could get everyone together this weekend?" She jumped up from the couch, already flipping open her phone. "Mark honey, Jake just gave me a wonderful idea," Jake heard her say as she went into the kitchen.

I guess we need to find Ken a couple more concubines to fill out his four, Jake thought as he headed upstairs. He called for Bonnie and Della, finding them in his room surfing the net. He told them about his conversation with their Mom, and wondered if they knew anyone who would fit with Ken and his two concubines.

They promised to give it some thought, and Jake hung out with them until supper was ready. Afterward he and Lana retired to Bonnie's room for a little privacy. Afterwards they curled up, Jake holding Lana from behind as he drifted off to sleep.

Judy stopped Jake as he was headed out the door for school the next day. "Check with all the sponsor's you have made contact with at school," she said. "I can get a hall for this Saturday, or next Sunday. Find out what day is best for them and text me back."

Jake agreed and headed to school. The cooler weather had by necessity forced many of the girls to wear more clothing, although it was interesting to see how inventive they could get with their outfits. Staying warm while outdoors was a priority, as was displaying their charms while inside, and some of the outfits had become downright outrageous.

Jake saw a girl wearing chaps, a thong, and little else under a long coat, the cold wind blowing it open and hardening her nipples. Other similar outfits abounded, jeans with the crotch removed and lacy thongs showing, or other similar outfits were popular, although some went for wearing long coats or sweats outside, and sticking to their skimpy clothing from the warmer months inside.

Jake made contact with Ken, Kathy, and Travis at lunch, verifying that they could attend the banquet Saturday evening. Megan spoke up, telling Ken she had plans that night with her parents. Ken shrugged, telling Jake he could come without her.

"Ken, she needs to be there," Jake said firmly. "You're the sponsor, tell her to cancel her plans and attend. You're the boss, not her." Ken thought this over while eating a fry.

"He's right, Megan," he finally said. "Make sure you're there." Megan pouted a little, but finally agreed. Jake brought up finding Ken some more concubines and Megan's face lit up.

"Hey, my neighbor is interested," she said to Ken. "She's twenty-four, and has two kids. Her husband got picked up last year, and she's been kind of down in the dumps about it since then. They had planned on going together, but he went out for some pizza and never came back."

Ken agreed to meet with the woman, whom Megan babysat for on occasion, and see if they clicked. He didn't have any ideas for other possibilities, and Jake advised him to have his two girls do a little advertising for him. Jenna and Megan, who seemed to be getting along just fine now, agreed, saying they would talk him up and let prospects know to find him at lunch this week.

Jake headed to chemistry class, and maybe it was because he was looking at the girls in the hall as possibilities for Ken, but he noticed a small mousy looking sophomore staring at Ken as they passed by. Jake racked his brain, he'd seen the girl around the school of course, but couldn't remember her name. He finally pointed her out to Lana, finding out her name was Audrey Mears, and she was a senior, not a sophomore as Jake had suspected.

"She's pretty small for her age, isn't she," Jake commented. Lana said she'd always been tiny, and Jake had to agree. He mentioned her to Ken, but she was gone by then and the name didn't ring a bell with the other boy. Jake shrugged, he'd just wondered when he saw the way she looked at Ken, kind of like she had a crush on him or something.

Jake forgot all about her until he saw her again the next day, standing by the door to the school as he and his girls approached. Seeing him staring at her she gave him a half smile before scanning the parking lot again, obviously looking for someone.

On a hunch, Jake stopped and introduced himself. "Are you looking for someone in particular," he asked her. She nodded, and Jake asked if she was waiting for Ken. When she shrugged he offered to introduce them, and she shook her head.

"It would probably be a waste of time anyway," she mumbled as she turned to head inside. Kimmy looked at Jake for permission and he nodded, watching as she and Della hurried in, calling out to the retreating girl. Jake and the rest of his girls followed, hanging back as the two caught up with Audrey and walked with her, talking earnestly to the petite girl.

Jake headed for his locker, and by the time he returned to the central corridor, Kimmy and Della had rejoined the rest. When he asked them about Audrey they said they would fill him in later. Jake had long ago learned to trust his girls in matters like this and put it out of his mind. If it was worth pursuing, Kimmy and Della would do so.

He headed off to first hour, trying to concentrate on his classes. Most of what he was learning he'd probably never use now, but as his mom was found of saying "knowledge was power" and the more he knew the better person he became. He looked forward to seeing Elle in English class, she rarely made it to his home now except on weekends, and Jake tried to make it up to her then. His other girls understood, and did what they could to help her feel like a part of the group at those times.

Last weekend she had seemed a little distracted, and Jake was worried about her a little. She'd called in sick yesterday, and when he'd called at lunch she'd assured him she was fine, just feeling a little under the weather.

So when he saw her standing at her door, greeting students as they entered, he looked her over closely. She appeared nervous, even a little scared when she saw him, and Jake's trouble meter started climbing.

"Jake, can we talk real quick, I mean, I know you said at school we were to be teacher and student, but this is about us and I need to talk to you now." Jake nodded, pulling her aside as the last few students filed into class. Elle looked around to make sure no one was within hearing distance and then looked Jake in the eye.

"Jake, I'm pregnant," she said, her eyes searching his face for his reaction. Jake was stunned, he had expected anything but this. Hell, he was wondering if she'd found someone more her age and was wanting out of her contract.

"What did you say?" he asked. Tears were starting to flow down her face and he stepped forward, grabbing her arms gently above the elbows.

"Oh Jake, I'm sorry, I didn't think I could get pregnant again without medical help," she said softly. "After Beth was born, I was told that my chances of having another were slim. Anyway, I haven't taken birth control since for that reason, and then I missed my period last week and started wondering. I took two tests last night and three this morning and they all say the same thing. Please don't be mad at me, I didn't do it on purpose."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.