Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

"Why haven't you two introduced me to her before now," Jake asked curiously as they headed inside.

"Her mom is like really conservative. She's even worse than Mom and Dad. I doubt she would fit in with us very well, although she is pretty and smart. I like her; I just don't think it would work out too well." Bonnie shrugged. "If you want me to, I'll see if I can set you up a date."

"He's only interested because she talked about his car," Della said, sticking her tongue out at Jake.

They entered the house to find their parents sitting at the breakfast bar.

"Kids, put your books and stuff in your rooms and come back down here, we need to talk." Mark had on his serious face and the siblings chatted about what their parents wanted as they dropped off their bags. They gathered downstairs, Jake passing out drinks, diet soda for the girls and a beer for himself and his dad. His dad had relaxed the rules about drinking in the house, figuring if Jake was old enough to fight the Sa'arm, he was old enough to drink, in moderation at least.

"Kids, your mother and I have made positive contact with the Confederacy. A Colonel James came into my office today and had a chat with me. The long and short of it is if we can get together enough sponsors and their concubines they will take us as a pre-pack. He gave me a number to call when we are ready, and they will schedule a pickup. So we need to get real serious about finding some more sponsors and filling our available slots."

The next hour was spent in discussing different prospects. Jake had spent time with a large number of girls over the summer, and had decided on two of them for sure. One his sisters were aware was on his short list, the other he had tentatively placed there without consulting them. He hadn't actually had sex with the girl yet, but was impressed with her personality.

Bonnie told his parents about the encounter with Kimmy in the hall, earning Jake a high five from his Dad, and admonishments to be more careful from his mother. Jake headed upstairs to finish his homework, wanting to get some time in the pool before summer ended. Finishing before his sisters he changed and headed to the pool, swimming laps for a half hour before climbing out to lie in the afternoon sun.

He had almost dozed off when a shadow fell across his face. He looked up to see a woman he didn't recognize looking down at him. She appeared to be in her early forties and wore hospital type scrubs. A stethoscope hung around her neck and she wore a name tag that said "N. Grant- RPN". Jake sat up as she stepped back, looking down at him.

"You must be Jake, I'm sorry I haven't been over before to meet you and your family, but Jasmine said you gave her a ride home and I wanted to thank you." She offered her hand and Jake clasped it gently while looking her over. She was nearly six foot tall, with a full figure. While she carried some extra weight, she did it well.

"No problem Mrs. Grant," Jake said, standing to his feet. "Would you like to meet my parents while you're here?"

"Well, I guess I could, I need to get home and fix supper. I would imagine Jasmine is starved." She followed Jake to the patio door, where he called out to his parents while inviting her in. Mark and Judy came into the living room and were introduced to their neighbor.

Jake found out the N. stood for Nancy and she worked at the local hospital in the maternity ward. She mentioned needing to return home to fix Jasmine supper and Judy insisted she and her daughter join them.

"Mark's putting burgers on the grill, and there will be plenty. That way you won't have to cook, I know you must be tired after a long day." Nancy demurred at first, but Judy was used to getting her way.

"Ok," Nancy finally conceded. "I'll go freshen up and let Jasmine know what our dinner plans are. Can she come over while we are waiting for the food to get done? She doesn't get to interact with others much, and has only a few friends in the area. She does like your daughters and it would get her out of my hair while I change."

Assuring her it was fine; Mark escorted her out while instructing Jake to start the grill. Jake soon had a large pile of charcoal blazing away; Mark refused to cook over gas except as a last resort. While waiting for the charcoal to ash over, Jake went upstairs to rinse the chlorine out of his hair.

Jake felt the rush of cold air when someone opened the shower door, but couldn't see who it was due to the shampoo he was rinsing out of his hair. He finished and wiped his eyes, seeing a smiling Della on her knees, reaching for his cock. She began stroking him; bring him to full mast in a few seconds. She didn't say a word, simply wrapped her lips around him and began bobbing her head.

Both of his sisters had worked diligently at deep throating him, but only Bonnie had even come close to succeeding. Della worked him over good with her mouth for a few minutes before standing up. Turning her back to him she spread her feet against the side of the tub, leaning forward and bracing her hands against the end wall.

"Fuck me Jake," she said. "Slam that thing in me hard and fast." Jake stepped forward, cock in hand. He was surprised to learn, once they became sexual active, that demure shy Della was the one of his sisters who preferred her sex rough. He swiped his turgid head along her lips, mixing her saliva and cunt juices. She was already wet, practically dripping, and he slid in an inch before pausing.

"You ready?" he asked. Della nodded and he grabbed her above the hips, slamming all eight inches in at once. She grunted as he bottomed out, bouncing off her cervix. He pulled back, slamming forward again, his swinging balls slapping into her sparsely haired mound. He set a steady pace, not relenting on power or speed, driving them both toward the inevitable conclusion.

Five minutes later he grunted, buried to the balls in Della's oozing cunt as he unloaded his first load of the day. He felt her twitching muscles as she wailed out her own climax, her leg muscles dancing with the strain. He pulled her upright as his spent cock slipped from her, their combined fluids dripping onto the tub floor.

Turning her into the spray he helped her wash, his fingers bringing her to a second, smaller orgasm as he cleaned their combined fluids from her.

"So when are you going to fuck my ass," Della asked as they stood together, enjoying the spray of hot water on their skin.

"I'm ready anytime," Jake said softly. "I just don't want to hurt you." Bonnie had bled a little after insisting Jake fuck her ass, and although he hadn't done so since, she kept asking him for a repeat performance. Della had also expressed an interest in trying, but Jake was afraid he would hurt her.

"I don't mind if it hurts a little," Della said, her head against Jake's chest. "Actually I'm kind of hoping it does."

Jake shut the water off and helped his sister out and into a towel. They took turns drying each other off, Jake grunting as Della leaned down and gave his cock a quick suck.

"You better quit or I'll have to go to dinner with a hardon." Della laughed at him, wrapping a towel around herself. She headed to her room to dress while Jake did the same.

The meal was a simple, yet delicious, affair, cheeseburgers with all the fixings and Judy's famous homemade potato salad. Nancy had opened a couple of cans of baked beans, and had put them in the Whitman's oven upon returning. She had showered, her hair was still damp, and donned a pair of jeans and a stylish blouse. Jake realized her scrubs had hid a feature he had missed before, a huge set of tits.

Once the meal was complete, Bonnie asked if it was alright for Jasmine to join them in the pool. Getting her mother's ok she ran next door to change; not having a pool at her house she was eager to enjoy the Whitman's when the opportunity arose.

Soon the four teenagers were splashing in the pool while Mark looked on, nursing a beer. Judy had begun cleaning up, a task that Nancy helped with despite Judy's protest. While in the kitchen putting the leftovers away Judy noticed Nancy seemed preoccupied, glancing out the window at the pool often. She seemed worried about the kids in the pool and Judy sought to reassure her.

"Mark will keep an eye on them, besides, Jake's a certified life guard and fills in part time at the public pool during summer." Nancy nodded, half listening. She took a large gulp of her wine and turned to the other woman.

"Judy, I know we just met, but something is bothering me and I'd like to get it off my chest."

Pulling up a chair, Judy sat, motioning the other mother to the adjacent one. Nancy shook her head, pacing a little.

"I'd rather stand if that's alright. I'm not sure how to say this. I work swing shift, thirty days on nights and thirty on days. When I'm working nights I cant' sleep on my nights off. I was awake several weeks ago, looking out the window and saw your children swimming. It was about midnight, and the house was dark." She paused, taking another drink of wine, looking out the window at the pool.

"I was kind of surprised when they all came out, I mean, it was pretty late. Then they all dropped their robes and I saw they were nude, all three of them." Nancy glanced at Judy, trying to judge her reaction. When Judy said nothing, silently waiting, Nancy went on. "Well, they swam for a bit and I got up to get a drink. My chair sits by the patio door, and I was watching TV. I sat back down and when I looked out, well, God I don't know how to say this." She looked at Judy, eyes pleading. "I don't want you to think I'm making this up, but your daughter Della was performing oral sex on her brother."

Nancy met Judy's eyes, afraid the other woman would not believe her, or would blow up at her. The reaction she got was surprising, to say the least.

"Nancy, I don't want you to think ill of our family, but Mark and I are aware of the relationship between the children. I can't say anymore without discussing it with him first, but I can say it is with our knowledge and blessing."

Judy looked shocked, her eyes going wide.

"How could you condone your children committing incest? And Della is what, 14 or 15. Jacob's got to be at least seventeen. Isn't that statutory rape?" Nancy's voice was raising and she did not hear Mark step into the kitchen behind her. Judy had caught his attention through the closed patio door and motioned him inside. He had entered in time to catch the last of what Nancy said, and quickly deduced that she had somehow became aware of their children's relationship.

"Nancy, before you get the wrong impression, or actually the right one but without the benefit of knowing some extenuating circumstances, please calm down and let us explain." He waited until she nodded, her eyes jumping between the two of them.

"You are aware, I assume, of the threatened Sa'arm invasion, and the measures taken by the Confederacy to evacuate as many humans as possible?" At Nancy's nod he continued. "What I am about to say I will ask you to keep confidential, something you must be able to do for the safety of us and our children." Receiving another nod he continued.

"One of our three children has a score great enough for them to volunteer, earning them the right to take concubines with them. It was discussed among the family and this person decided they would like to make sure their siblings also escaped the coming invasion. They agreed to take the other two as concubines, once they were all assured that genetics would not be a problem for future children due to the Darjee medical abilities. OK, I know my English is all screwed up in that statement, but do you understand what I'm saying without using names?"

Nancy nodded; she had seen first hand what the Darjee could do. New machines were appearing from time to time in the hospitals that were amazing in what they could do. The hospitals did not have access to the full medical pod treatments that the Marines used for modifications and enhancements, but there was little doubt that the Darjee were much more advanced in that field than humans.

"We, that is, their mother and I, had a long talk with all three, advising them that doing so would mean having sex together. They said they were ok with it, if it would save their siblings from becoming Sa'arm food, but we wanted to make sure they understood what it meant. We allowed, actually, I should say encouraged, them to become sexually active with each other now. If they weren't able to do it now, they wouldn't be able to when the time came. Once they had crossed that line, there was no going back, something we were aware of at the time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.