Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

Jake sat with his sisters and Kimmy at lunch on Friday, telling Kimmy he would be by to pick her up at 10:00 AM. She wondered what they were going to be doing all day but he just smiled. Jake had a day planned that he hoped she would enjoy. It would require a little travel, but he was looking forward to it.

Saturday dawned bright and sunny, with temperatures expected to be in the upper 80's. It was a last gasp of summer before fall set in and perfect for Jake's plans. Jake picked Kimmy up in his Jeep, another restoration project. She was surprised to see Bonnie and Della in the back seat, but obviously liked the idea. Jake had the top off, and the girls grumbled a little about the wind blowing their hair around.

Once they were out of town and on the highway Jake nodded to his sisters. Seeing his nods they pulled their t-shirts over their heads, revealing two sets of braless tits. Even with the change in what was acceptable attire, going completely topless was novel and they began getting looks from passing cars. Kimmy soon caught on and joined the girls, removing her shirt and showing she was braless also.

Kimmy still wasn't sure where they were going, but obviously liked how they were getting there. Truck drivers honked upon seeing the topless girls, and Jake got many thumbs up. Bonnie, who was sitting behind Kimmy, decided to up the ante. She reached around the seat, cupping the other girl's breasts and began playing with her nipples.

Jake had to concentrate on his driving, and in the whipping wind missed what Kimmy said to Bonnie. Bonnie shook her head at first, but several minutes of argument got Kimmy her way. He just about shot a load in his pants when the three girls stripped off and Bonnie and Della got into a 69 in the back seat.

Kimmy smiled at him, unzipped his shorts and started sucking his cock. She was on her knees in the passenger seat, her bare ass raised up and visible to all whom happened to be in the right lane as he stuck to the left side of the interstate.

Jake never did get off, Kimmy was stopping occasionally to look over the seat and watch what his sisters were doing. He could see some of the action in the mirror, and had to admit his sister's were putting on a hell of a show. He had to concentrate on his driving however, which was difficult to do under the circumstances, but he managed not to kill them all.

He was enjoying himself immensely and was surprised to see their exit coming up. When he slowed down Kimmy looked around and saw he was exiting the interstate. Realizing they were entering a town she tucked him back in, with a little difficulty as he was still hard, and let the sisters know they might want to get dressed. The girls all donned their shorts, but left their tops off.

Stopping at a red light, Jake looked over to see a police car beside them. The officer in the passenger seat rolled her window down and leaned out.

"Could you have the girls put their tops on please?" she asked, her tone friendly. "I'm enjoying the show as much as anyone, but if they want to go topless they need to go to the beach."

Jake nodded, telling the girls what the officer had said, but leaving out the part about the beach. He was sure Kimmy would recognize the town, it was a popular beach hangout, but she hadn't caught on yet and he wanted to put the surprise off as long as possible.

Four blocks later he pulled into a parking lot, the sign reading "Debbie's Swimwear and Waxing Salon". Jake jumped out, followed by the girls. Leading them inside he approached a sales girl who was wearing the exact suit he wanted for the girls. After hearing what he wanted she led them to the back corner of the store, grabbing a suit in each of the five available colors. She ushered them all into a large changing room, indicating it was alright for Jake to come in too.

"Try these on," she told the girls. "Mine is sized just right, so look it over and if you need more or less coverage, we'll get you a different size. Do you want me to wait outside or... ?"

"No," Jake said, seeing another opportunity to arouse Kimmy. "Come on girls, strip and pick out a color. Let's go." The three girls stripped and began picking through the suits.

"Wait a minute," the sales girl said, looking them over. "If you're going to wear one of these, you all need to be completely shaved."

Bonnie looked down, she kept herself shaved except for a small patch, Della and Kimmy both had a full bush, although Della's was rather sparse. Jake had hinted several times to her that he wanted her shaved, but she had never taken the hint.

"Well, I break out something horrible whenever I do," Della said, pouting. Kimmy said she had never tried, not seeing the need for it. Jake turned to the sales girl, a twinkle in his eye.

"Think we could get the three of them into the salon. We've got somewhere to go and I really wanted them to wear these suits." The girl nodded, leading them back across the floor and into the other side of the building. She took them to the front counter, telling the girl there she would be using room 4 and then directed Jake and his trio of girls down the hall.

Entering the room they noticed a table that looked similar to what one might see in an OB/GYN's office. Jake smiled as what was about to take place dawned on the girls.

"Oh no," Della said, cupping her crotch. "I've heard this hurts like hell and I ain't doing it." She turned toward the door only to see Jake leaning against it, arms crossed. She lowered her eyes before looking back up imploringly.

"Try it once," Jake said, "if it's too painful I won't make you do it again." Della nodded and Jake hugged her. "I've done some research, you know me, and if it's done right it's not as bad as you think. I also know Kelly here will be as gentle as possible, won't you?" He directed this last at the sales girl.

"Uh, yeah, but how did you know my name?" She looked him over like she was trying to remember him from somewhere.

"You were recommended by a friend, she said if I ever had occasion to bring a girl here to ask for you. She also described you right down to the tattoo on your lower back." Jake had noticed the tattoo when Kelly had turned to lead them to the Wild Weasel suits. A set of wings was tattooed above her ass, joined by what looked suspiciously like a woman's spread labia. Above the wings, half on each side, it said "Wine Me, Dine Me" while centered below were the words "Sixty Nine Me".

"I see, yes I'm Kelly. Who was the friend so I can thank her?" she asked as she began preparing her work area.

"Her name is Kathy, a vibrant redhead." Kelly nodded.

"I know the one you mean, a cheerleader." Jake nodded his agreement.

"She also said to ask for the special," Jake added, stopping when Kelly looked thoughtful.

"For all three?" she asked.

"If that's alright with you," Jake said giving her a wink, letting her know he knew what the special included.

"Alright, if that's what you want, now who's first?" She looked at Della, motioning her over. "I've found that it's best to have the most nervous go first. Now strip and climb up on the chair."

Della did as directed, holding on to Jake's hand as the first wax strip was yanked away. She flinched, but then smiled.

"Hey, that didn't hurt at all, I mean, I felt a little pain, but nothing like I expected." She looked up at Jake who was smiling. He could see she was much more comfortable, and by the way her nipples were crinkled he thought she might be a little turned on.

Kelly continued working quickly, stopping once to have Della turn around and kneel with her butt up so she could finish off that area. Jake could tell now that Della was definitely turned on, the smell of her arousal was beginning to fill the room. Kelly looked at him, a big smile on her face.

"Got yourself a little bit of a pain slut here, don't you?" Jake nodded, jumping a little when Kelly's hand came down hard on Della's upturned ass. The smack was echoed by Della's groan, and if anyone in the room had doubted she was turned on, all doubt was removed.

"I normally have a girl turn back over for the next part, but you keep that sexy ass right where it's at," she said to Della. She began rubbing a cream into the areas she had waxed; telling them it would prevent irritation. She soon gave up all pretense of applying the lotion though and began fingering Della in earnest.

Della's ass began bouncing, as Kelly slapped her, alternating butt cheeks. She had two fingers in Della and was roughly massaging the girl's G-spot. It didn't take long with the added stimulus of Kelly's thumb on her clit and Della began to orgasm, trying to muffle her cries in the seat cushion.

"Don't worry about how much noise you make," Kelly instructed, "the walls are soundproof." Della let go and screamed her way through an intense orgasm, her juices squirting out and hitting Kelly on the chest.

Once Della had settled down and Kelly had wiped herself and Della off with soft towels, Bonnie took her sister's place on the table. Kelly gave her the same treatment, only without the accompanying spanking. For the 'special' part of the treatment she had Bonnie on her back, but she got the same results.

It was soon Kimmy's turn and Kelly shook her head, seeing the natural curly bush, which looked like it hadn't ever been trimmed.

"Jesus, I'm going to have to trim this up a little first," the girl said. Soon though, Kimmy was as bald as the rest. Minutes later she cried out her orgasm while reaching up to stroke Jake through his shorts. Kelly eyed the bulge there as she was cleaning up.

"Is that thing for real, or do you have a sock in there?" she asked snidely. Jake smiled and dropped his pants. Kelly's eyes opened wide and she stepped back. "Jesus, you'd kill a girl with that."

"Yeah, but what a way to die," the two sisters said in unison. Kelly eyed them all as the sisters broke into a fit of giggles. Jake just shrugged, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"So what, you're doing all three?" Kelly asked as the girls started to dress. When he smiled she shook her head. "So what, you got a pretty good CAP score or something?" Jake saw the moment it dawned on Kimmy, as her eyes narrowed.

She didn't say anything, but Jake figured he would be discussing the issue with her later. Jake reached for his shorts to pull them up and Kelly smiled. "Want me to wax you too. I could get rid of the hair on your balls and tidy the rest up a bit."

"Oh no," Jake said, still grinning. "Kathy said you were a bit of a man-hater and to not let you anywhere me."

"Well, I do have a bit of a reputation in that regards, they don't let me do guys anymore for some reason." Kelly had an evil grin. "But for you I'd make an exception. I'll even promise to be gentle; it won't hurt any worse than it did for any of the girls."

"Do it Jake, please," Bonnie said, "then I won't get hair in my mouth when I suck on your balls." Jake looked at the three girls who were all nodding, then back to Kelly.

"I'll be gentle, cross my heart," she said, doing so. Jake finally shrugged and dropped his pants, climbing on the table. "I don't do specials for guys, however," Kelly said as she sat to work. "Maybe one of your girlfriends will take care of it for you later."

In retrospect Jake decided it wasn't the most painful thing he had ever experienced, but it wasn't the most pleasant either. Once she was done Kelly began rubbing the same lotion into him she had used on the girls. Feeling her soft hands gently massage his balls soon had his cock, which had wilted, back to full hardness.

He was shocked when Kelly wrapped her hands around it, and began stroking. When he met her eyes she shrugged, continuing her ministrations. Jake locked eyes with her and was soon groaning at the feelings she produced.

He felt his balls draw up and grunted out a warning. Kelly kept pumping and he finally came with a shout. His first squirt surprised her and splashed across her face and neck. The rest ended up on her chest as his cock slowly wilted. Kelly reached for some towels to clean up but was virtually attacked by the other girls. They licked each and every drop from her bronze skin.

They left the store in possession of a suit for each of the girls, one in yellow, one blue, and one white. Jumping back in the jeep, with the suits on under their clothes as Jake instructed, he pulled back out on the main drive. The girls had neglected to put on their shirts, and the sight of three sets of delicious tits in the micro bikini suits set Jake's blood to pumping.

Kimmy had figured out they were going swimming, and she soon smelled the salt water. She squealed and hugged Jake, almost making him wreck when they topped the seawall and drove down to the beach. The place wasn't exactly packed, but there were still plenty of sun worshippers getting one last day in. Finding a spot for their towels the girls dropped their shorts and began showing off their newly acquired suits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.