Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

Jake was smiling as he showered Saturday morning. He had slipped out of bed, drained his bladder despite his morning wood while hunched over the toilet, and climbed into the shower. He had a day planned that he hoped Lana would enjoy. He had talked with her a few times at school and enjoyed the girl's company. She was feisty, and didn't take shit off of anybody.

He had borrowed his Dad's pickup for the day, giving Mark the keys to the Mustang. His dad loved the car almost as much as Jake did, having helped with the restoration at times. Jake had loaded everything he needed in the back of the truck and locked the cover the night before. Checking that it was still secure and nothing was missing he climbed in the 4x4 and headed to Lana's address.

He found the house, a small well kept cottage on a street of similar houses. He was a little nervous as he stood on the front porch waiting for someone to answer the doorbell. He heard heavy footsteps and a large man opened the door, staring at Jake bleary eyed. Jake thought the man was hung over before he realized the man was weary, his eyes red from lack of sleep.

"Mr. Dean, my name is Jake Whitman, I'm here to pick up Lana," he said politely. Jesus, the guy was huge; he made his son look small. If this was what Harvey was going to look like when he grew up, maybe I shouldn't have broke his nose, Jake thought.

"Yeah, you're the guy that broke Harv's nose, ain't you?" the man said as he ushered Jake in. Jake followed him into the kitchen, accepting a cup of coffee when the man offered.

"Lana said to tell you she'll be down in a minute, but you know how women are." The big man shrugged. Jake nodded; he would have agreed if the man said the sun was dark. Big Harv stood 6'9" in his stocking feet, and weighed every bit of 325 pounds. His coffee mug, which held three normal cups, disappeared in his hand, making it look like a toy cup. Jake was beginning to have second, and third, thoughts about getting involved with Lana. Having a guy this size mad at you would assure a bad day.

"So, how'd you break his nose? He telegraph his punch again? I keep telling him that's going to bite him in the ass one of these days." Big Harv eyed Jake appraisingly, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, that and he moves slow, no offense, but most bigger guys do. They've got the power, but all that bulk slows them down some." Jake hoped Mr. Williams didn't try to prove him wrong.

"Yeah, but if we ever get our hands on someone, it's usually all over." Big Harv liked this kid, he was respectful of his elders, and didn't beat around the bush. He was a little nervous, but Harv was used to that. A lot of people were nervous around him.

"Lana tells me you got a '70 Pony, fully restored. Did you do it all yourself?" he asked yawning. He'd had a late night, a customer showed up at the last minute, willing to pay extra if Harv got his ride fixed soonest.

The money was good, but Harv had only gotten three hours of sleep. Still, he had the Daddy thing to do, and he wouldn't want his wife, God rest her soul, coming back and haunting his ass if he screwed it up.

"Everything but the motor," Jake replied, happy to talk cars. "You did it or someone from your shop." Harv looked puzzled for a moment, and then snapped his big fingers, the pop like a gunshot.

"I knew I recognized the name from somewhere. You're Mark Whitman's boy." Harv sipped his coffee. "So how's she run?"

"Like a sewing machine. Dad took your advice and we took it to Gomez's for the exhaust. What a sweet rumble. I swear I feel more alive when I'm driving that car." Harv grinned at Jake's enthusiasm; he liked a fellow gear head.

"Well, if it ever needs a tune up, bring it by." Harv liked seeing projects he had worked on when they were finished. It made the job seem complete somehow.

"How about I just bring it by so you can check it out, I'm pretty proud of my baby." Harv laughed, yeah, he and this kid were going to get along fine.

"You aren't terrorizing my date, are you Dad," Lana said from the doorway. Jake turned, seeing her dressed in jeans and a tight black half T-shirt that read "I SWALLOW".

"Nah sweetie, we were planning on ditching you and taking a drive in his ride, until you showed up with that shirt on. Don't know how a Dad can compete with advertising like that." Jake could tell his grumbling was second nature, and that he was the kind of father who would give his daughter anything.

"Sir, it was nice to meet you, and I promise to bring my baby by so you can check her out. I also promise to bring your baby back safe and sound."

"That's all I can ask," Harv said, standing to escort them to the door. "Her mother was a wild one and I loved her for it. Lana reminds me of her mother so much sometimes it hurts." Jake watched as Lana hugged her father, her hands not even reaching around his middle.

Jake walked her to the truck followed by her father. Opening the door he helped her climb in and told her to buckle up before closing the door. He shook Harv's hand, handing him a piece of paper.

"That's my cell phone; I don't know if Lana's will work out where we're going. Has she ever shot clays before?" he asked. Harv's eyebrows arched.

"Not for a few years, we did a lot when her mother was still alive and she keeps after me to take her, but I just couldn't." His voice choked up a little. Jake took the paper back and grabbed a pen from the truck.

"Here's the address we'll be at. It's a farm that's been in the family for years. The old barn is still standing, although the house burned down in a lightning storm a few years back. We've got a couple of trap pits there, and there's a pond for fishing or swimming. You're welcome if you want to come out. You look like you could use some more sleep though."

"Yeah, up all night fixing a rush job. But hey, gotta keep the lights on. Thanks for this; Lana will love you for it. And it will mean a lot to me to see her happy." Harv squeezed Jake's hand firmly, but not too firmly. Jake could feel the power in the man's grip, along with the control. He had the grip of a powerful man who had come to terms with his strength. The more Jake talked with him the more he liked him.

Lana waved at her dad as they drove away. Jake wouldn't tell her where they were going, and she finally gave up asking. The drive only took thirty minutes, and they chatted the whole way about whatever topic came up. Jake pulled into the rutted drive at the old farm, stopping the truck. Climbing out, he grabbed two shotgun cases out of the back, seeing Lana's eyes light up.

"Jake, what are we doing here," she asked, her smile saying she suspected him of something clever.

"Well, you said you were somewhat of a tomboy, and every boy needs to learn to shoot. I was going to teach you to shoot trap, but your Dad said you already knew how. So how about we dust a few clays, and then eat the picnic lunch I brought. After that we can swim or fish. I brought one of Della's suits; you guys are about the same size."

"Jake, I've gone on a few dates, been to movies, out to eat, even had one guy take me to a ball game, but this is the first time someone has taken me on a picnic." She shook her head in wonder. "And to top it all off, I get to shoot shit." She grinned widely, her eyes twinkling. "So do you want to fuck now or later?"

"Actually, both, but that's not why I brought you here, I promised no strings attached and I meant it."

"I know Jake, and my offer was made for just that reason. I'm not your typical freshman, I haven't slept with every guy who's taken me out, but I have given out a few hand jobs and one or two blowjobs." When Jake started to interrupt she stopped him.

"What I'm trying to say is I promised myself I would wait until I found a guy who was more concerned about what I wanted than getting his rocks off. I found him, and Jake, anytime you want to, you let me know. I'm all yours."

"God Lana, you know how to swell a boys head." Catching her glance at his crotch he chuckled, "That too, but I want you to know something up front. I'm not looking for a steady girl, or not just one anyway. I'm not bragging, but I'm currently active with three girls who know about each other, and don't care if I throw another one or two in the mix occasionally."

He was watching Lana's face for any adverse reaction to his words. Seeing nothing but curiosity he went on. "What I'm saying is that I would love to be with you, and feel honored that you would want me to be your first. I just don't want you to get the wrong idea. I like you, but I've got other girls too, and I won't give them up for anyone, not even you."

"Oh Jake, I know about your rep, hell, all the girls at school do. And I'm not asking you to marry me. When I first agreed to this date I had already heard what a kind and thoughtful lover you were. I've talked to two girls whom you deflowered, and both said that despite your size, and their worries, it was a sweet and wonderful experience. That's what I want for my first time. If we keep seeing each other, that would be great, and I wouldn't care about the other girls, heck, I might want to be number four."

"Anytime you're with me you're number one," Jake said.

"I bet you say that to all the girls," Lana said with a smile. Jake gave her a grin.

"You're right, I do. Now do you want to go shoot some shit, or what?"

Lana laughed and hugged him, walking arm in arm with him around to the back of the barn where the launcher pits were located.

Jake had brought along Della's Bennelli 20ga. semiautomatic, and Lana quickly fell in love with the gun. It had been a couple of years and her skills were a little rusty, but she was soon matching Jake clay for clay. Once they got tired of turning round pieces of clay into dust Jake fetched the picnic basket and a blanket and carried it down by the pond.

The grass had been mowed back around the pond, leaving a fifty foot area free of the surrounding weeds. Jake had called the man his Dad had mow once a month, and promised him extra if he would mow again this week. Once the blanket was spread Lana and he dug into the sandwiches he had brought along. Lana found a six pack of beer and a bottle of wine in the basket and raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't know which you preferred, so I brought both. I'll have a beer now, but that's all because I have to drive back. If you're wanting to do some more shooting, better limit yourself to one, guns and alcohol are a bad mix," Jake said. Lana nodded, opening a beer for both of them. They lay back on the blanket, looking up at the fluffy clouds floating along.

"Jake, can I kiss you?" Lana asked suddenly. Jake nodded, watching Lana's eyes as she moved in toward him. They shared a long gentle kiss before Lana laid her head on Jake's chest.

"That was nice. Jake did you ever play the 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' game when you were younger?" Jake nodded; he knew what she was referring to. He remembered a vivacious young girl, a distant cousin he had met at a family reunion when he was 10 or 11. She had introduced him to the game in the loft of the old barn here, while their parents and relatives were just outside.

"Yeah, why do you ask, are you wanting to play now?" he asked, his tone teasing.

"Yeah, but I want to change the rules a little, I want to see your CAP card." Jake stiffened a little; Lana could feel it as she lay against him. "Don't get me wrong Jake, I like you no matter what, and I would love to be friends with you, probably even friends with benefits, if you're as good as the rumors imply." Jake waited out her pause as she gathered her thoughts.

"It's just that I didn't do so hot, and when you were talking about having three girls already, well, I just had this thought that maybe you've got a good enough score to get yourself and those girls out, which would mean you have at least room for one more, they let you take concubines in pairs, right?" Jake nodded, remaining silent, waiting to see what she would say.

"So I was wondering, do you have a good enough score and if you do, would you be interested in me as a concubine? I mean, I know we haven't done anything yet, but if you would be interested, well, you could test drive me everyday, because I won't let you out of my sight until we're picked up."

Jake was silent for so long that Lana began to fear she had crossed some invisible line with him. He felt her start to pull away and held her tight with the arm that was around her shoulders. He kissed the top of her head, his mind working out how to say enough without saying to much.

He realized he was going to have to lay it all out and trust her to keep her mouth shut. He hated this part, not knowing who could be trusted. His parent's said to trust his instincts, so he decided to go with his gut and tell her all.

"Lana, you're right, I do have a high enough score, and I actually will get six concubines when I'm picked up. Let me run a scenario by you, say I knew for sure that on a certain date at a certain time and at a certain location, there was going to be a pickup. In this scenario I would want to pick my concubines ahead of time, that way I have a larger pool to choose from, and have the time to get to know the prospects a little better. Are you with me so far?" Lana nodded, although she was a little confused, how could Jake know that kind of information?

"Anyway, knowing this ahead of time, I can make my choices now, and then see if the prospect is going to fit in with me and my other concubines before we get picked up. This gives me the advantage of making sure we'll all be able to get along. It also gives the concubines time to become used to being slaves, for that's what they essentially are, before they are thrown into a world where they are nothing more than property."

"Yeah, I've heard that, is it true that a sponsor can kill a concubine for no reason and the Marine's won't do anything to stop it?" Jake nodded, sitting up so he could see Lana's face. He needed to see as well as hear her reaction to what he had to say.

"Yes, it is Lana. That's why all my concubines that I have selected so far live with me, and they follow all the rules that they will have to follow up there, down here. It serves a couple of purposes, number one; it gets them used to being a slave. They will have no rights up there, none whatsoever. I can punish them for breaking the rules, and for some rules I have no choice, I must punish them."

"I'll give you an extreme example, one that actually happened and from what I understand, happens fairly often. A concubine, upon reaching the ship found out that all concubines are required to go nude at first. This rule, one I currently enforce within the walls of my home, helps a concubine realize that they have no rights, not even the basic right of privacy."

"This concubine refused to undress, and when the Marines went to forcefully undress her, she attacked one of them. She was executed, plain and simple. A concubine who physically attacks a sponsor or Marines dies; no questions asked and no second chances."

"It's potentially a harsh life, being a concubine. Those that are picked up on the spur of the moment have it worse, I mean, what do they really know about their sponsor? And what does their sponsor know about them. Yeah, they may be willing to take it up the ass at the time of the pickup, but once they are on the ship and feeling secure because they've escaped the Swarm, well, they may believe they paid the price for that privilege, and change their mind about what they will and won't do." Jake shrugged. "They don't have that option anymore, and learning that is hard for a lot of them."

Lana looked kind of nervous; Jake had dumped a lot on her all at once. He wasn't done though, now that he had started, he meant to see it through.

"Lana, I would like for you to come and live with us. I have a gut feeling that you will fit in fine, and I really like you. Granted, we haven't had sex yet, but unless you're a real dud in the sack, or have some major hang up you can't get past, I don't foresee any problems in that department." Lana frowned, she didn't have a lot of experience, but she knew what she was willing to try, and some things were out of bounds.

"Jake, you're not into anything real weird are you?" She fidgeted with a blade of grass. "I mean, I don't have a lot of experience, but I don't think I would enjoy some of the sick shit you see on the internet. I mean, people playing in their own piss and shit," she shuddered at the thought.

"Gross, just what kind of sites are you visiting," Jake said, laughing. "No, I'm not into scat or golden showers. I have had one prospect do ass to mouth; do you know what that is?" When Lana nodded, looking at him a little unsure he went on hurriedly.

"Oh don't worry, she had time for an enema ahead of time, and if the situation had gotten a little, let's say icky, I wouldn't have made her go through with it. It wasn't really my idea, I was giving her a test drive for another sponsor, but she didn't even hesitate. I had to admire that in her, she knew what she wanted and was willing to do whatever it took to get it."

Lana looked a little puzzled for a moment before the light dawned. "You're putting together a pre-pack. I've read about that on the internet. That's how you know about the pickup. Only you don't know exactly when yet, do you?" Jake shook his head no and Lana chewed her bottom lip for a moment. "So, can I know who the other sponsors are?"

"Promise not so say a word to anyone?" Lana nodded her head. "My parents for now, although we are trying to find more sponsors. The more we get together, the more attractive our pre-pack looks to the Marines."

"What about your sisters, they aren't sponsors?"

"No," Jake said, knowing this would come up sooner or later. Might as well get in over with now, he thought. "Actually, they're my concubines."

"Oh. Isn't that kind of weird, I mean, you being related and all. I couldn't, I mean, Harvey, gross." Lana shuddered and Jake chuckled at her reaction.

"No, I mean, it was really their idea, and they're both gorgeous, so what guy my age wouldn't find them attractive. Besides, who could I trust to treat them right, at least this way I know for sure they'll not get eaten, and they won't get beaten or worse. Well, Della might, but she's into that rough shit, not beatings but she likes her ass spanked when ... Oops, maybe that's a little too much info right now." Jake shrugged, his eyes searching Lana's face for signs of revulsion.

"I guess if I agree to become yours, I'll see all that first hand, so it's kind of nice knowing before, if you know what I mean?" Lana said seriously. "Can I ask who the third one is?"

"Kimmy, Bonnie's best friend, I believe you saw her at the table with us the other day." Lana nodded, she had never talked with the girl, but had seen her around. She had been pointed out as a lesbian by one of her classmates, an incurable gossip.

"Isn't she into girls?" she asked Jake. When he nodded she chewed on the blade of grass, thinking things through. "Would I have to, well you know, with her?"

"And my sisters, and any other woman I told you too. Is that going to be a problem?" Jake asked, fearful of the answer.

"I don't think so, I mean, I've like tasted myself on my fingers, just curious, you know, and I think I could do it, I'm not like grossed out at the thought or anything." She looked Jake in the eye. "What else would I have to do?"

"Well, oral of course, and vaginal and anal. I promise to be gentle with the latter, especially, and if it's too painful I can have you modified when we get on the ship to make it easier."

"What, are you like John Holmes or something," Lana asked with a laugh. Jake eyed her seriously for a moment, then stood up and dropped his jeans. Her gasp made him chuckle, as she clapped her hands over her mouth in surprise. He was about half hard and she had a shocked look on her face.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, that thing would kill me." Jake could hear a little fear in her voice.

"No it won't, I promise. I've not run across a girl yet it wouldn't fit in, given a little time and some patience. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but most find they like it once they get used to it." He looked down at Lana, who had moved to her knees in front of him and was slowly and tentatively reaching for him.

She lifted him, looking him over carefully. He was about half hard and she stroked him gently, her soft hands soon bringing him to full mast. He was circumcised, and the large head was beginning to turn purple as his cock filled with blood. Lana looked up nervously, both hands on his cock and still the head stuck out past them.

"Jeez, how long are you?" she asked. Jake told her, seeing her eyebrows shoot up. "Can I suck on it?" she asked, looking up at him. He nodded and she opened her mouth wide, engulfing the head. "Christ, that's going to take some getting used to," she said as she pulled off. "It feels like I'm stretching my jaw out." She continued stroking him, leaning in to take him into her mouth again. "Tell me if I do something wrong," she said just before she slid down over him.

Jake had no complaints, there is no such thing as a bad blowjob, he thought, then changed his mind. That one girl, what was her name, he couldn't remember, but he had finally made her stop, she kept raking him with her teeth.

"Just watch your teeth, you're doing great so far, and I promise you I won't complain," he chuckled, seeing the twinkle in her eyes. She slid down a little more, taking about half of him. He could feel her tongue as it slid along the underside, somewhere she had gotten some pointers, but it wasn't polite to ask a girl how they got good at sucking cock, so he just groaned his appreciation.

"Has anyone ever gone all the way down on this thing?" Lana asked as she pulled off, leaving his cock glistening with her saliva.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.