Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

Jake woke Sunday morning to the feel of lips wrapped around his cock, a feeling he always enjoyed. Looking down into Lana's eyes he grinned, that was definitely the best way to be woken up. He realized they were not alone and looked around the room. All of his concubines were present, standing or sitting on the floor. Except Bonnie, she was kneeling behind Lana, who was kneeling on the side of the bed. Bonnie had her face buried in Lana, her tongue obviously giving the girl a good work out.

His sister pulled away from her treat, meeting Lana's eyes and nodding as Lana looked back over her shoulder at the kneeling girl. Lana crawled up Jake's body, straddling his waist. Looking down into his eyes she gave him a kiss that would have popped wood on a mannequin.

"I'm ready Jake, if that's alright with you?" Jake nodded, reaching up to cup Lana's breasts, playing with her erect nipples. He felt Bonnie take him in hand and watched her face as she lined up his cock with Lana's virgin entrance. Lana began pushing back, gently at first, but when she couldn't overcome the resistance of her hymen, with more force. Finally, in frustration she shoved back hard, forcing herself onto him.

Lana shrieked when she felt her hymen tear, Jake popping into her canal an inch or so. It hurt horribly and she fought the urge to jump off. Bonnie helped, whispering that the worst was over in her ear. Jake did his part too as she froze in position, her canal suddenly drying up. He played with her breasts, looking into her tear filled eyes and telling her how much he loved her.

Lana felt herself moisten a little at his words. The pain wasn't as intense now, an ache more than the sharp tearing sensation she had felt before. One advantage, or disadvantage, depending on your view of it, was that Jake's large organ had torn the veil completely. There would be no more sharp tearing sensations as she worked him in further.

Jake was patient and did not move, letting her take him at her own pace. It took nearly five minutes before she moved again, her blood and renewed lubrication easing his entry a little. Nothing larger than a tampon had been where he was going though, and it took another ten minutes before she bottomed out with a soft grunt. Looking down between them they were both surprised to see she had taken him all.

"God, Jake, you feel huge! It's like you're touching me everywhere in there all at once." Jake smiled up at her; she was tight, very tight. If he hadn't known better he would think he was in her ass, she was so snug. After taking a moment to get used to him Lana began rocking, she shifted around at Bonnie's suggestion, finding the position that felt best for her.

She finally settled down low on his body, where she began sliding forward and back on his rigid shaft. This put pressure on her clit where it was trapped between them and had the added advantage of allowing Jake to suck and nibble on her tits. Lana felt the sensations of pleasure begin to override the dull ache in her loins.

She was surprised however, by the gentle orgasm that washed over her fifteen minutes later. She was determined to make Jake come; she had figured she wouldn't be able to cum her first time, with the pain and all. She continued riding him slowly, Jake's groans telling her she was nearing her goal. When he wrapped his arms around her and began to meet her movements with small thrust she whispered encouragement to him.

"That's it Jake, fuck me baby. Oh God, that feels so good! Fuck me with your big cock, shoot your cum into my pussy. Yes, that's it Baby, make me come on your hard dick."

Jakes movement were becoming more insistent now, his thrusts faster although still gentle. He moaned in her ear, telling her how good she felt, how much he loved the way her body felt against his. His own release was eminent now and he fought the urge to pound into her, forcing himself, with gritted teeth, to keep a steady pace. Hearing her beg him to fill her pussy sent him over the edge and he was surprised to feel her internal muscles lock down on him, twitching and massaging his spurting organ.

"Yes, baby, fill me up. Oh Jake! I'm coming too!" Lana gasped out her orgasm, Jake pinching and rolling her nipples to help her along. Their movements slowed and she lay quietly on his chest, warm tears pooling in the sparse hair there. Worried for her he looked to Bonnie who was smiling also, giving him the thumbs up. He wrapped his arms around Lana and held her while she cried herself out.

"Thank you Jake," Lana said after a few minutes. She moved, she was beginning to really hurt now, and Jake's flaccid cock slipped from her, making her groan. She rolled to the side, seeing Jake's groin covered in a frothy pink combination of their fluids and her blood. Placing a hand on her crotch it came back stained with more of the mixture and fresh bright red blood. Della rushed to her side with some washcloths, offering her one while she began cleaning up Jake.

Thirty minutes passed while Jake held Lana and talked with her and the other girls. Jasmine was a little apprehensive, as Lana was still bleeding a little, leaving bright red blood on the washrag when she pulled the cool rag from her mound. Jake sent Kimmy to find Mrs. Grant; she was a nurse after all. Nancy came into the room a few minutes later and listened as Jake explained he had deflowered Lana and she was still bleeding.

Nancy became all business, having Bonnie and Jasmine hold Lana's legs while she examined the girl. She nodded to herself and placed the rag back over Lana's sex, putting the girl's hand on it to hold it in place and patting it softly.

"You're ok," she said standing up. "The only thing torn is your hymen, it was just very thick. The bleeding is slowing down and should stop shortly. I would imagine it took a lot of force for Jake to tear through," she said eyeing the young man. "Next time, be a little gentler," she admonished.

"He was gentle," Lana spoke up defensively. "Besides, I was on top and he lay there, letting me do it at my pace."

"In that case I apologize," Nancy said smiling. She turned to see Jasmine looking between her and the couple on the bed. "Is something wrong baby?" she asked.

"Is it going to be like that for me Mom?" Jasmine asked fearfully. Lana's cry when Jake finally popped in had scared her. Her fear was mollified somewhat by the two orgasms Lana had, but when the other girl continued to bleed, it had returned in triplicate.

"I don't know baby," Nancy said, hugging her daughter. "Without knowing how thick or complete your hymen is, I couldn't say. Lana's was thick, and covered most of her opening. This is basically a worst case scenario for a woman, making the first time painful. If Jake was able to get her through it, I would say you will be fine."

"Could you check," Jasmine asked, still fearful. "I mean, could you check and see if mine is like hers."

Nancy nodded and had Jasmine sit on a chair, Bonnie and Della acting as stirrups. She got on her knees and peered at her daughter, her fingers gently pulling her outer lips back. After a moment she barked a short laugh.

"Oh baby, you've got nothing to worry about. Yours is thin, so thin I'm surprised its still there. It only covers a very small portion of your vagina. You probably won't even feel it when it tears." Jasmine smiled tentatively, nodding her head.

"Lucky bitch," Lana said from the bed, startling them all. Jasmine quickly saw from the grin on her face that Lana was teasing her, trying to ease her fears, and she expressed her thanks by sticking her tongue out at the other girl.

"Alright girls, who's on breakfast duty this morning; you better head down, the others are starting to wake up," Nancy said as she got to her feet.

"That would be me," Bonnie said, turning and heading for the door after giving Lana a kiss on the cheek.

"And me," Lana said, groaning. She began to sit up and Della pushed her back.

"Not today, you can take my day tomorrow. I'll go instead." Lana expressed her thanks and sank back down to lay with Jake.

Lana had quit bleeding by the time breakfast was ready, but all the girls teased her about how she was walking. She gave it right back, threatening to have her, and their, Lord and Master fuck them all until they walked funny too. Jake brightened at the thought, watching as the rest of his concubines recoiled in mock horror.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, the members of the extended household mainly sitting around reading or watching TV. That night Jake pulled Jasmine and the rest into his bedroom, having Jasmine so worked up by their combined attentions and the shows the others were putting on that she was begging for release.

Jake used his fingers, sliding them in and massaging her G-spot, to bring her to an earthshaking orgasm. By the time she came down enough to notice what was happening, he was buried to the hilt in her tight virgin sheath. Jasmine never even paused; she wrapped her legs around his ass and urged him to fuck her until she couldn't walk straight. He did.

Jasmine got some teasing at breakfast Monday morning, her screams of ecstasy the previous night made her mincing walk even funnier. Lana called her a lucky bitch again. She had come five or six times, the observers weren't sure if the last was one long one or two back to back. Jake just smiled smugly, blushing when Nancy thanked him for making her daughter's first time wonderful.

Jasmine snorted, mumbling something about never being able to walk right again. She got some funny looks at school, and her first hour teacher sent her to the nurse. That jaded woman had seen it all, but had never had a recently deflowered virgin sit in her office and gush about how GOOD it was. Most of them cried about how some drunken prick had shoved it in and shot off immediately.

Jake cruised along through his classes until English Lit., which he was not looking forward too. The dreaded Mrs. Hall was presiding, and while Jake usually did well in English he hated the class.

He got there early, taking a seat in the back as usual. He studied the teacher who sat at her desk, her head down going over some papers, while the students filed in slowly. He realized his mom was right, she wasn't that ugly physically. When she stood to begin class he eyed her body critically.

She wore a form fitting business suit, complete with a skirt that ended just past her knees. She had a nice figure, and to his surprise he realized she was very sexy physically. But the look on her face and in her eyes made a person cringe every time they saw her. Jake thought she looked like she had been sucking on a lemon, so sour was her disposition.

The class was finally over and he gathered his books, heading for the door. At the last minute something changed his direction, and he approached Mrs. Hall's desk. One part of him argued this was a stupid idea, while the inquisitive side of him wanted to know what had turned her into such a bitch.

"Can I help you Mr. Whitman," she asked when he stopped in front of her desk.

"Maybe, I'm not sure." Jake said, noticing several photos of three children taped to her desk. They were a progression, starting with the children very small, the latest showing the oldest to be about 7 or 8. He had a sudden idea. "Mrs. Hall, could I ask you a personal question?"

Eleanor Hall looked up in surprise. She had been teaching for nine years, four at this school, and since her arrival here no one, not even her fellow teachers had asked her anything about her personal life. She was kind of shocked by the realization, but fixed the student before her with a cold stare.

"My job is to teach you, Mr. Whitman. My personal life is none of your business." She looked back down at the papers on her desk. "Now is there anything else you needed?" Jake started to turn, face flush with anger.

He had done nothing but be polite and she had snapped at him. His growing self confidence reared its head at that point, and wise thing to do or not, he spun on his heel, fixing her with a glare of his own.

"Mrs. Hall, you might be right, maybe your personal life is none of my business, but I was trying to see if I could do you a favor. But since you're so pissed at the world and have to act like such a bitch to your students, just forget it. Let your kids become food for the Swarm. It will be your fault you know!" He spun back around, storming for the door.

The little voice in the back of his head was cheering, showed that stuck up bitch didn't you, while he thought, 'way to go dumbass, you're in for it now! Your parents will get called in on this one for sure. Not exactly the way to earn an A in English either.' His hand was on the door, students rushing by outside as they headed to lunch when her voice stopped him.

"Mr. Whitman, come back here this instant." Jake froze, seriously considering just walking out. If he could get other students to testify to what a tyrant and bitch she was, maybe his punishment wouldn't be so bad.

However, that part of him that had learned to stand up for himself turned him around, and leaned him against the door, arms crossed. He nonchalantly looked at his now red-faced teacher, waiting for her to explode.

"Mr. Whitman, did you just call me a bitch?" she asked, her voice low and dangerous.

"No I did not," Jake said casually. "I said you act like a bitch to your students." He shrugged, "Maybe it's a matter of semantics, but as you have told us, how something is said or written is as important as the words used."

"I would thank you to not try and teach me English!" she snapped, rising from her seat. "Now, what exactly did you mean by that statement?"

Jake considered for a moment. Well, she had asked. Should he tell her how all the students and the staff viewed her? His mother had said she worked out hard, obviously proud of her figure. What would happen to her when she realized she was viewed by one and all as the ugliest female in the whole school?

"Ma'am, I'm not sure you want to hear this, but if you do, I'll tell you," Jake said, softening his voice a little. Mrs. Hall gave him a curt nod, standing with her hands on her hips.

"Well, every student in this school dreads your class, not because you make the material hard, but because you are so hard on the students. It's not in a good way either, I've had teachers that pushed me hard to do better, learn more, but you just push."

"If we give a wrong answer, you treat us like we're some kind of idiot. If we give a right answer you act like 'well it's about time one of these idiots figured something out'. It's your whole manner, you act like you're mad at the whole world, and we catch the brunt of it."

Jake was on a roll, but reigned himself in. He wanted to see how she reacted to what he had said before going on. She was waiting, had her eyes softened a little around the edges? Jake gathered his courage and mustered on.

"Mrs. Hall, its obvious you work out, I mean, I hadn't noticed it until someone pointed it out, but you take care of yourself. But despite the killer bod, the perfectly arranged hair and professional looking makeup, you're ugly!" Jake saw the shock on her face but rushed on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.