Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

He took a quick shower, limiting Della to some quick petting while soaping down. He rinsed off and stepped out. She followed and he handed her a large rubber bag with a long tube attached.

"It's an enema bag," he explained. "Elle needs an object lesson in just what the life of a concubine is. You've been begging me to fuck your ass for weeks now. Tonight you get your wish."

"I'll send Nancy up to help if you want; she's a trained nurse and knows all about how to do this. I want you to make sure you're clean; you'll be getting it in all three holes and in no particular order." Della nodded, her nipples tightening. She knew Jake was going to be rough with her tonight and was looking forward to it.

Jake went back downstairs after dressing, telling Nancy that Della needed her upstairs. Nancy and Della came down a half hour later, the older woman giving Jake a strange look. Mary and her helpers soon had supper on the table, meatloaf with all the fixings, and everyone dug in. Once the cleanup was done, Jake told his parents that he had a new concubine coming over and wanted everyone in the living room for a meeting before she arrived.

Joan came in last, hair still damp from a shower. Jake had just started to speak when the doorbell rang. Judy went to the door, returning several minutes later leading a nude Mrs. Hall. Joan gasped when she saw her, her jaw hitting the floor. Seeing a familiar face, even if they were barely speaking acquaintances seemed to help Elle relax and she rushed to the other woman, giving the startled Science teacher a hug. Jake called Elle back to the center of the room and told her to introduce herself. She did and Jake asked her to tell the other's what had happened today.

When she was finished, some of the women were crying, some of them still looked shocked, and Judy was hugging Elle, whispering in her ear.

Elle nodded and thanked the other woman before turning to Jake.

"Jake, I think I need to tell you and everyone here my full story. I was thinking about it after I left the school and all the way here." Jake motioned for her to continue and she nodded.

"I met the father of my children when I was in college. It was love at first sight for both of us, and even though we met in the library, and hadn't been drinking, I spent the night with him that first night. It was amazing, we could set up all night just talking, or fucking, or talking and fucking."

"We were inseparable. We got married a week after we graduated, buying a house and starting our careers. Life was wonderful. First came Charles, our oldest, he's now 8. Sixteen months later it was Michelle, our little Mickey. She's now 6 going on 7. Then 18 months later, Beth, our youngest. We were so happy, oh we had our moments and all but overall, we were in heaven."

"Then Steve began to change, he became depressed, withdrawn. In the space of six months we went from heaven to hell. Steve was diagnosed with clinical depression. It grew worse, no matter what pills he took or what treatments he endured." She stopped to gather her thoughts, tears beginning to leak from her eyes. She was reliving the pain, but she had to get it out.

"Then one night I was changing Beth while the other two played in front of the television. I heard Steve say I'm sorry and turned to see what he was talking about." She sobbed, her shoulders shaking. "I didn't even know he owned a gun. The baby was screaming, Chuck and Mickey were crying and I was screaming the loudest of all. A neighbor heard and called the police. He found us, all four of us, covered in Steve's blood, still trying to scream although we were too hoarse to go on. I spent two weeks in the hospital, where I learned to build a wall. I covered myself in a shell, hiding behind it to keep the world out. That is until Jake cracked it all like brittle glass today."

Jake went to her, holding her while she sobbed. She was too overcome with emotion to go on, and Jake figured the others could figure out the rest of the story easily enough. After she had settled down a bit, Judy lead her to the couch, sitting beside her. Jake gave her a few more minutes and then spoke up.

"Della, get your ass out here." Della was talking with Lana about the story they had just heard. She was startled when Jake called, but immediately rushed to him. Jake told her to kneel in front of him and turned to Elle.

"Elle, I was going to take you for a test drive tonight, but seeing how upset you are..."

"Thank you Jake," she said. Maybe I'll feel more like it a little later."

"Ok, but I think you still need to see, and really understand, what it means to be a concubine. Do you recognize the girl here at my feet?"

"Yes, she's your sister, Della." Elle looked a little confused and Judy took her hand.

"No," Jake said, "It's my concubine, Della." Elle looked confused at first before she nodded. A concubine was just that, no matter the previous relationship.

"Della, open your mouth," Jake instructed as he fished his cock out of his jeans. Although he was only about half erect his size made Elle gasp. She watched in amazement as Jake slid his half hard cock into his sister's mouth, pulling her head to his groin hard enough to mash her nose against his pubis. Della sat calmly, her hands on her naked thighs. She made no move to pull away, just small gagging noises as Jake's cock grew in her throat.

Elle could see Della's throat beginning to bulge as Jake's dick swelled with blood, forcing its way deeper into her. She knew there was no way the girl could breathe around the massive invader. Jake removed his hand from Della's head, telling her to stay there and not move. He waited, watching in silence with their audience as his cock reached full mast, Della's throat working as she fought the urge to pull off.

Judy could see Della beginning to weaken from the lack of oxygen, her arms going limp, her eyes blinking rapidly as she fought to maintain focus on Jake's face. She couldn't take much more and opened her mouth to speak as she started to rise. She froze when Della held her hand out to her, palm up in the universal stop signal.

Jake saw his mother start to rise out of the corner of his eye. Della saw it too and held her hand up, although the movement was a strain at this point. Jake watched her eyes, seeing the moment when she was right at the brink, a heart beat from passing out.

Jake pulled back, his cock shiny with Della's saliva as she wavered on her unsteady legs, knees splayed wide to maintain her balance. Jake stood before her, looking down into the eyes that never broke from his. Della gasped for air even as she sought to recapture his cock with her mouth.

Jake grabbed her hair, guiding his spit slicked cock back into her mouth, shoving it straight down her throat. He didn't hold it this time but began pumping in and out of Della's throat. As she made little gurgling sounds around his cock he pinned Elle with his stare.

"Eleanor Hall, do you still wish to be my concubine? This could be you down on your knees getting your throat fucked." He saw her shiver and gulp before meeting his eyes.

"Yes Jake, I'll do that if you want me to. I owe you so much, and if it will save my babies, I'll do anything you say." She looked a little nervous, but determined. Jake crooked a finger at her and indicated for her to kneel beside Della. She did so, visibly composing herself as she opened her mouth wide, determined to make Jake happy.

Jake pushed in slowly, he knew Della's limits and it would have surprised his parents to learn he could be much rougher than he had been with her. He did not know Elle's limits and used caution. When his cock hit the back of her throat she instinctively pulled away, trying to escape. She gagged a little, gasping for air and Jake pulled back.

"Are you sure you want to do this," he asked kindly.

"I want to do whatever will make you happy," Elle said, looking up at him. Jake nodded and began pushing in again, when he hit the back of her throat he didn't pause. While he was not as forceful as with Della, he was insistent, pushing slowly but surely into her throat. When Elle's gag reflex kicked in with a vengeance Jake backed off, shaking his head.

"You're going to need a little more practice first. Since you're already down there, lie down on your back for me." Elle did as requested, spreading her legs just a bit.

"Della, sit on her face," Jake said. He didn't know if Eleanor had ever eaten pussy before, but figured the present was a good enough time to start if she hadn't. Jake watched, seeing Elle's apprehensive look, knowing she was either in for a treat, or a rough time, depending on whether or not she liked her pussy juicy. When Della was turned on, like now when she was being used and abused, it was like she had a faucet in between her legs.

Della settled into place, kneeling above Elle's head. Jake watched Della's face and could tell when Elle began licking Della, as her face took on a relaxed look, enjoying the sensations the older woman produced.

Della smiled at Jake, opening her mouth ready for more. Jake shook his head and walked around behind her, grabbing her by the hair and pushing her down and forward, so that her face was buried in Elle's crotch. Della needed no prompting and began licking Elle's shaved cunt.

Jake stepped behind Della, looking down he could see Elle's face smeared with Della's juices, her tongue busy between the folds of his sister's cunt. He squatted lining his cock which was still slick with Della's saliva up with her upturned ass. Jake instructed Elle to hold Della's ass cheeks apart, causing her wrinkled asshole to open just a hair.

He could see the lube he had told her to insert glistening in the light as he placed the bulbous head of his cock against her pucker. Jake pushed, watching as her ass hole distended, stretching inward until it suddenly popped open and two inches of his cock slipped in his sister's tight ass. Della gasped as his cock first penetrated her before groaning in approval.

Jake leaned forward a little, placing his hands on top of her shoulders for purchase. Leaning down he asked Della if she was ready, he felt her relax a little and she told him to go for it. With one massive powerful shove he buried the remainder of his cock in her bowels.

Della screamed and for a moment Jake was worried he had seriously hurt her. He realized, as he started to pull back and her ass clenched down on him, that she was in the throes of a massive orgasm.

"FUCK!!! Oh fuck yes Jake, fuck my ass, tear it up!!" Della began chanting as he pulled back, his cock pulling her stretched asshole with it. Feeling the ring against the underside of his little head he stopped. Della dropped her head between Elle's thighs, mumbling encouraging words into the other woman's sex. Jake gathered himself and at a slight nod from Della, powered forward again, triggering another orgasm in his petite sister.

Jake didn't stop this time when she screamed, fucking her through her orgasm. Della was going nuts, coming continuously, trying to eat pussy and shout encouragement to Jake at the same time. Her ass was tight to begin with, but the contractions her orgasm caused in her bowel were quickly driving Jake to the brink.

He looked down, watching as his cock slid in and out of his sister's tight back door. Below that he could see his English teacher, licking his sister's cunt and looking at him with amazement. He was shocked himself, Della had been begging for a good ass fucking since she had learned she liked rough sex. Jake had held out, worried about hurting his sister. She had finally talked him into it, and now she seemed to be enjoying every second.

Her fifth, or was it sixth, orgasm was his undoing and he felt his balls begin to boil. When Elle reached around him and began massaging his balls lightly with her smooth hand it was too much. He pulled from Della's ass; she let out a whimper of disappointment as he pushed her forward making room for him to get at Elle.

"Open your mouth," he grunted out as he began fisting his swollen cock. Elle did as instructed, continuing to play with his balls gently. With a grunt he stuck the head of his cock in her open mouth, painting her tongue white with his cum. She waited, open mouthed, as he milked the last of his seed from his cock. When he was done she closed her mouth, her lips brushing against his sensitive head, causing him to gasp and shiver.

Elle smiled, she couldn't believe what she was doing. She had eaten a freshman girl to several climaxes while her brother fucked her in the ass. Then the young man had placed his cock, which had just come from his sister's ass into her mouth and had pumped his come onto her tongue. She waited until he was done, totally spent, before closing her mouth and swallowing.

Jake smiled his approval, too out of breath to say anything. He glanced up, and was surprised to see Harvey standing in the hallway opening, his arm around a brunette almost as big as him. Jake was sure, if you looked up Amazon in the dictionary, her picture would be there. She was easily 6'4" tall, and built. She wasn't fat, but she wasn't little either. Jake almost mistook her for one of the female Marines he had seen around from time to time, but she didn't have the hardness to her they exhibited.

Jake rolled to the floor, pulling Della to him as he sat with his back against the couch. She lay with her head in his lap as he stroked her hair.

"So sis, was it everything you wanted it to be?" he asked quietly. Della nodded, grinning happily. She rubbed her cheek on his thigh, turning her head to gently kiss his limp prick. Indicating the brunette with Harvey with her eyes she looked the question at Jake. Jake shrugged and shook his head. He didn't know her either, but he wouldn't want her mad at him.

Harvey cleared his throat, the sound loud in the room. Everyone turned to look at him and Lana squealed "Aunt Val", jumped up and started to run to the woman. She stopped, looking at Jake and he nodded permission. She ran at the woman, who was obviously startled to see her completely nude. Jumping up Lana wrapped her arms around the big woman's neck, her thighs around her waist.

Val seemed hesitant at first, but finally hugged her naked niece. Harvey was laughing at the woman's startled look. Lana squirmed from the big brunette's grip, running to her father and giving him the same treatment. He met her with a slap on her ass, hugging her tightly. Setting her down he turned to Mark, who had risen and gone to meet the big man.

"Chief, this here's my sister. She didn't make the cut, and is looking for a sponsor. She's been lucky enough to be at one pickup, but the guys were a little intimidated by her size." He looked fondly at his sister, shaking his head. "I don't know why, she's a nice girl, got big hooters too. But anyway, I thought I'd bring her over and see if any of you were interested."

Mark nodded, looking her over speculatively. She WAS a big girl, and Harvey was right about the hooters too. On another woman they would have looked grotesque, but Mark was betting they wouldn't fit in anything less than an E cup, possibly an EE. Although a person first meeting her would notice her overall size first, after looking her over carefully her realized she was a very pretty woman.

"Dad, why don't you take her?" Lana piped up suddenly. Harvey looked at her in shock; the idea had never crossed his mind. They were brother and sister after all and although they had ... but that was a long time ago though.

And what would the rest of the sponsors think? Well he had just watched Jake fuck his sister up the ass, brutally too. And damned if the girl not only liked it, she begged for more. Harvey turned to his sister, eyes blank, wanting to see her reaction to what Lana had blurted out.

"Yeah Harvey, why don't you take me?" she asked coyly. Harvey could hear the challenge in her voice.

"Valerie Williams, would you like to be my concubine?" Harvey said, his smile throwing the challenge back in her face. Jake had the feeling things were interesting at their house on holidays.

"Yes, I would as a matter of fact," Val answered. "Do you accept me as your concubine?"

"Damn straight." Harvey answered. "Now strip, house rules, concubines don't get to wear clothes."

"Think you're man enough to make me," the brunette said, her voice a teasing challenge. Jake saw the alarmed look on his mother's face. If those two started tussling indoors, something, actually many things, were going to get broke.

"Yeah, I always won when we were kids, why would I lose now," Harvey said, flexing his big hands.

"Well, I double dog dare you to try," Valerie shot back, her mimicry of a young girl sounding weird coming from such a big woman.

"OUTSIDE!!!" Judy's 'Mom' voice got everyone's attention. "I will not have my house torn up by a couple of overgrown children who insist on acting like..." She sputtered out as Harvey and Valerie both looked at her.

"She reminds me of Mom," Valerie said.

"Yep, sounds just like her. Back yard, front's too open. Also the only neighbors with a view of the back yard are over there," Harvey said, pointing at where the rest of the naked concubines were gathered. Valerie nodded and made a 'lead on' gesture. Mark pointed toward the kitchen and the two siblings headed that way. The rest of the group looked at each other for a moment and then followed.

Harvey flashed back to their childhood as he strode through the kitchen and out the patio door. Valerie and he were twins and their poor Mother always swore that after popping the two of them out she wasn't having any more. She didn't either.

Living in the country, the nearest neighbor was ten miles away, the two were the only available playmates when they were young. They did everything together, and he guessed it was only natural when they began to explore their sexuality, that they had done that together too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.