Quartet for Teens in One Movement - Cover

Quartet for Teens in One Movement

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My girl and I just get carried away as her younger sister and my best friend watch until they decide to dive in, then stir things up. Making music together gets a standing ovation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   .

I'd been dating Monica for nearly three months and we've been fucking for three weeks now. Mostly at my house, after school, when my parents are at work. Monica just loves sex, she's the most sexed-up girl I've ever known. When she's horny, she just goes at me. I love it.

We'd use Monica's house some, but her little sister, Myra, is kind of a snot. She's thirteen and cute like Monica but is really kind of a brat.

Anyway, Monica is sixteen, like me, and a cute redhead. She has real pretty breasts and, naked, she is a mass of freckles. Her bright red pubic hair is trimmed into a little heart right above her slit and she says that her heart is mine. Mmm, it sure is.

She's also on the pill, she tells me her mom put her on it when she first started having periods, so she would be regular. Monica says that's bullshit, she really didn't want her daughter getting pregnant is more the reason. Myra is also on the pill though Monica doesn't think her sis has had sex yet. She's really hardly even dated.

So, where all this started was the afternoon I went to Monica's and brought my best friend, Chase. We've known each other for a long time, since second grade.

Anyway, we were all in the family room, Monica and me on the couch kissing and rubbing around while Chase and Myra are just sitting talking some.

Well, Monica began to rub my pants and I was feeling her boobs when she reached up and unbuttoned her top and pulled up her bra over her breasts. Now, remember, we're not alone. Her sister and my best friend were also in the room.

So, Monica and I were making out pretty good. I now had my hand down between her legs trying to work a finger up under the hem, so she pulled her shorts down and kicked them off and I immediately began to finger her in and out.

Monica stopped, got up, took the rest of her clothes off and sat back down. Seeing her strip, I also pulled off my tee and slid my shorts and briefs down and kicked them away.

She wheeled over me on the sofa facing me and lowered herself down on my lap, guiding my cock into her and began to fuck me up and down. Well, this was so good and so sexy and so erotic that we were just lost in fucking each other.

I was rubbing and caressing her boobs as she was humping my dick deep into her and french kissing me on and on.

"Oh, Jeremy, oh, you feel so good inside me. Mmm. Oh, I love this."

She was right. I did feel so good inside her. And it was getting better and better as she went on. I had my eyes closed at one point and when I opened them, I saw Myra sitting on Chase's lap kissing him and he had his hand up under her top while it looked like she was wiggling her butt around grinding down on his crotch. Well. I wondered if Monica had any idea what was happening across the room behind her back.

Anyway, we went along fucking on the couch hardly aware of anything but ourselves and the next time I looked over, they were on the floor, naked and fucking. All this going on without her sister knowing it while she fucked me on the sofa.

Well, Monica was moaning like she does when she feels an orgasm coming on, then, coming from across the room, "Omigod, I'm cumming, oh, oh, oh, oh," and Monica wheeled her head around to see her little sister bucking up and down underneath my friend, Chase.

She wheeled back toward me and asked, "What the hell are they doing?"

"Looks to me like they're fucking."

"Shit, I know that but she's a virgin, I'm pretty sure. I know she is."

"Well, not any more, she isn't."

I looked over and Chase was still fucking Myra and Monica, I guess, hadn't given up on her orgasm as she was grinding down on me with a slight film of perspiration on her forehead.

"Oh, Jer, oh, oh, umm, UMM, UMM, Umm, oh, oh, oh, baby, oh, baby, oh, that's so good."

She twisted her butt back and forth which really lights my fuse and soon, "UNH, UNH, UNH, unh, ew, ew, ew," as I filled her pussy with warm cum and then, from Chase, "Oooh, oooh, OOOH, OOOH, oh, wow, oh, wow."

Chase was still slowly going in and out of Myra as Monica got up off me, went over to her sister, squatted down beside her as Chase was fucking her and said, "Is this the first time you've done this, Myra?"

"Well, you two were so hot to look at, I just wanted it, too. I told Chase he just had to fuck me right now."

"Well, okay, you two have fun," and she came back over to the couch and sat next to me and we watched Chase and Myra fucking nice and slow on the floor.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.