Hard Time - Cover

Hard Time

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

After breakfast and packing, Calveen had us mount up. Jan had followed me wearing a short skirt and no top. Her firm tits jiggled only slightly as she walked up to me. "Which way do you want me?" she asked.

"Facing forward, so you can see where we're going," I responded. She got up on the horse and raised her skirt and, since no one wore panties lowered her cunt on the horn. I loosened my pants and inserted my cock into her ass hole and it sank in easily. "You are lubed."

"Yes, I didn't know which hole you would want so I prepared either way." she said.

"OK," I said. "We'll ride."

As usual, Calveen started us off at a walk. He had Jean on his saddle this morning facing him. She was feeling the horn in her ass as Calveen got her cunt and nuzzled a tit. I noticed two riders move out in front with no girls riding with them. "They are scouts," he said. "Now, that we are reaching the end of our territory, we will have a guard out front. There are also men riding to the sides and rear. I don't expect trouble this soon, but it helps get the men used to watching."

We rode along for an hour and I found the feeling of Jan's ass riding up and down with the horse's movement to be delightful. She got off a little orgasm every once in a while with the horn embedded in her cunt and me in her ass. I enjoyed the feeling though I wasn't going for an orgasm. I did play with her firm tits as we rode which both of us enjoyed also. We had been riding for an hour or so and I saw a suggestion of something odd and old at the side of the road. Jan saw it, too, pointing it out to me. I signaled Calveen to stop and pulled out of Jan and unhorsed to walk over for a closer examination.

"What is it?" Calveen asked.

"I'm not sure yet but it looks very old." I brushed dirt away from it and realized it was concrete! "This is part of something very old, perhaps from my time, Calveen," I exclaimed. "Bring shovels and tools to clean it!"

Calveen dismounted after moving his horse closer. I had brushed dirt from one side and the top. As men with tools arrived, we dug around it and, in a few inches, struck more concrete around it. I took a shovel and started scrapping away dirt from the concrete. After pushing away dirt, I began to think I knew what had been unearthed. It was a bridge pillar that had broken off about a foot and a half from the ground. This and the concrete to the north, west and east, suggested that the road had run north/south and would be on the east or I was reversed and, instead of looking at the westerly side of a road and a south bridge column, I was looking on the easterly side of a road and a northerly bridge column. All this assumes that I have made the correct guess in the first place! A moment later, one man running his shovel as a scraper in a northerly direction hit another rock! He was joined by a couple of others and another broken bridge part was found.

I said, "Okay, spread this way and scrape going easterly. We may find an old roadway." This made sense since the land looked somewhat flatter as it went north. One man hit something that came loose. He brought it to me and I saw that it was an old, rusted lane marker. "We're headed in the right direction!" I yelled.

More activity found some broken pieces of asphalt and bits of concrete. To our south, there was a jumble of rock that now did not look natural. "Jan, take the girls and dig in that pile carefully." Jan took the three girls over and started poking in the pile swiftly hitting something hard. A little uncovering indicated we had found more concrete. I thought we might have found part of an interstate. If my guess was right, it might be I-75. I started looking around and then, jumping on my horse, looked around from the higher vantage point. The area was heavily treed except for the north, which looked somewhat clear. I walked the horse over to where the northbound lane would be if I were seeing things correctly. If I was correct and this was an interstate at a bridge interchange then, northerly along the north lane, there was a chance of finding a road sign. If luck continued to follow me, it might be readable.

I gathered everyone together, dismounted, and, taking a stick, I drew on the ground. "If I am correct, this is an old large highway called an Interstate. Further, if I am correct, this is an interchange where a smaller road crossed it." With that, I drew a line across my two parallel lines. "Most interchanges looked like this." With that I drew the lines for a simple set of on/off ramps on each side. "If all this is correct, then we should find another piece of road about ten to twenty feet that way." I said as I pointed easterly. "If we find that and follow the roadway north, we should find the ramp to enter this road. Once we find it, there will be signs about two hundred feet beyond that might indicate where we are on the maps that I have. Otherwise, we will follow this line south hoping for the same thing though it looks like that part is much more overgrown."

Calveen said, "Men, gather everyone including the women, leave the baggage and we will check this out until John Moore says his guesses are wrong or, better, that they are right. Let's get started."

We quickly found the other lane about where I thought it would be located. We began to walk north with scrapers on both sides. I might have pushed onward without much scraping but Calveen wanted to be sure we didn't lose the road. We followed it up and found it widen for the acceleration lane. A while later, that lane dropped off. Calveen inquired and I said that it was normal for the lane to end showing on how it would converge with my hands. We continued on with men and women spread out at about two foot intervals scraping along the road to be sure we were in it and those on the right looking for a large rectangular plate, namely a sign! We walked about three hundred feet and one of the men with a shovel heard his blade hit something that was neither rock nor dirt! We marked our places and moved toward him. Using shovels lightly, we removed the dirt and there was a sign that looked to be upside down. We moved under it and a few of us levered it up and over. There was color on it. I had my girls wipe it off using some cooking water and cloths. As they did, we could see lettering! It had read, "Kentucky State Line 2 Miles." It was rusted and weather-beaten but still very readable.

We exclaimed over this but I told them we needed more information. I told them to keep looking for signs that might be smaller and for a shield shape. A couple of hundred feet later, one young man found a shield. It was harder to read but I believed it showed a "seven" on the left! According to my map, we were at I-75 just south of the Kentucky state line. I had a point on the map!

"This is where I believe we are here on my old map." I showed this to Calveen, Bebby, and my girls. "If I am right, behind us on this road is Jellico, TN. This Interstate was one of the main roads of my time and went from and to some major cities in a north/south direction. I would like to go south to confirm this. Once we know where we are, we can make a more informed decision in my opinion. Calveen, it's your decision but that is my thought and why."

Calveen looked around, "Do you object, Bebby? What do you think the men will say?"

Bebby thought for a moment and said, "I think the men are interested and would like to find out what is true. How sure, John Moore, are you?"

"Pretty sure," I responded. "It fits the map well and these maps were accurate when they were made."

Calveen grinned, "Okay, let's go find Jellico."

We gathered all the people together and reloaded baggage and started south but going westerly when we saw a smaller roadway to follow. We had to detour around debris but found it easy traveling even more than the way we had come which had been almost straight east. We moved along for a couple of miles and debris became more prevalent. Looking forward and a little to the left, I realized that we had run a little north to avoid a mountain or we might have passed through Jellico. I believed we were in downtown Jellico. I stopped and told Calveen who stopped the party. We all dismounted and started to go through the dirt rubble off the road hoping to find something of interest.

The girls stayed with me and started in single file behind me until I motioned to them to spread out. As I walked, I picked up a stick to push and pry as I went. I found shards of glass indicating to me that we were in town but hadn't found anything that gave any specific information. Finally, I found a piece of stone, maybe marble, that had the word, Jellico, engraved on it. I called over to Calveen and showed it to him.

"That confirms my map and where I think we are located on it." I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.