Foursomes and Moresomes - Cover

Foursomes and Moresomes

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is the continuing tale of me and my three lovely wives. At the end of "Weekend Getaway", I alluded to a story involving two of my friends from high school, Mimi and Geoff. They let us in on their secret lives and we open up our plural marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I woke up the next morning with Yesmine's arms around me. Her breasts were pressed against my back, her soft, rhythmic breathing in my ear. She woke when I rolled her over on her back. We made love long and slow, followed by a lazy shower together. Mimi had a suitcase of my things Leah had packed for me the day before.

Breakfast showed up a little after 8 AM. We fed one another and talked some more.

"I think we need pet names," Mimi said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, slipping a slice of strawberry between her lips. She sucked seductively on my fingertips.

"You know... 'play names'. Like when Geoff and I are on video, he's 'Peter' and I'm 'Crystal'," she replied. She took a deep breath and made an odd face. "It will help me compartmentalise 'us'. The fact of the matter is ... I'm still a little new at this. I mean, having a lover other than my husband."

"It's a little strange for me, too," I squeezed her hand gently. "It seems strange to say, since the girls and I have been swapping for the last eleven years, but adding someone new to the mix is a little odd to me, too."

"Does it worry you? You know ... the extra-marital stuff?"

"No," I said, and for the first time, I meant it. "These last few months have been a whirlwind for us. But I finally realise that Melinda, Leah, Katie and me were meant to be together. Our love is something that I can't really explain, but it's real and it's complete. You and Geoff are probably the only couple we would even consider opening ourselves up to."

"Why?"

"You're not the first couple to proposition us." I set my breakfast aside. "We've been fielding offers ... oh, since about Day One. But you're the first couple where it's more than the guy wanting to see his wife with another woman. Or two."

"Has that really happened to you?"

I chuckled. "The first one was a guy Katie kind of dated after she broke up with Carl. When she stopped seeing him because Leah moved to town, he moved on. Or so we thought. He knocked a girl up and got married a year or so later. Anyway, one night Katie and Leah ran into him and his wife at Club Five in Jacksonville. He was a little tipsy and pissed of that Katie, A) dumped him and B) wouldn't put out. So he tells his wife that he wants to see her make out with one of the girls."

"So what did they do?"

"Well, I think Leah was about to rip his head off," I said, remembering how my brunette wife doesn't like anyone laying a hand on "her" girl. "But Katie called his bluff. When she made a pass at the guy's wife, his insecure side took over and he bolted. I think a lot of guys say they want to see their wife with another girl, but when push comes to shove, most of them chicken out."

"I'd believe that," Mimi said. "So who do you want to be? Andie and Duckie?"

"You're too pretty to be Andie."

"Andrew and Allison."

"I'm not a jock."

"Ferris and Sloane."

"What is this? John Hughes Character Reference Day?"

Yesmine laughed. "Do you have any better ideas?"

"How about Edward and Vivian? Or Winnie and Kevin? I've got a better couple: Han and Leia."

She rolled her eyes. "I'll have to think about that."

"Never underestimate the erotic power of a Star Wars nerd," I winked. "C'mon, how 'bout it? I'll even buy you the metal bikini."

This time she snorted. "You and Geoff would like that!"

We both laughed. That discussion wasn't settled right then, but it didn't matter. We finished our breakfast, then packed our things. Right as we were about to leave, I bent Mimi over the arm of the couch, fucked her senseless, then left a thick load of cum on her neck and chest.

Arm in arm, we checked out of the hotel and drove home in my Corvette. I told Mimi that we'd come back for the van later; we needed to get home to see how our spouses had fared the night before.

"Thank you," Yesmine said as we pulled into the garage.

"No, thank you," I gave her hand a squeeze. She tugged and tilted her head back. We kissed gently, ending the first of many trysts between the two of us.

When we went inside, we found all the kids were downstairs playing with Geoff, Melinda and Katie. All of the adults looked like the cat who ate the canary. The kids rushed out to greet us with hugs and kisses. I'm so glad to have children who are still young enough to believe whatever it is we tell them.

"Where's Leah?" I asked my redheaded wife. Her face was flush. Like the others, her movements were stiff from exertion. And like the others, she was radiant from the pleasures of the night before.

"Upstairs," she replied, giving me a playful swat across the backside. "I hope you saved some for us."

I pulled her to me and looked lovingly into her eyes. "Everything I have is for you."

She squealed with delight as my hands dug into her perfect backside and spun her around. Katie giggled and I sent her back on her feet. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Melinda looking on, her smile part amused, part envious, part libidinous. She winked and I knew she wanted to talk later.

Once I got upstairs, it only took me a minute to locate my third wife. Leah was laying on the couch in the living room. One foot was on the floor, the other over the back. Her skirt was pulled up, revealing her neatly-trimmed pussy.

"I've been waiting for you," she said softly. Her hand extended. "Come here."

"Cum where?" I unbuckled my belt and fell into her waiting arms. Even after having Mimi twice already and being jacked off in the shower, the sight of my waiting wife was enough to get me going almost instantly. It helps that over the past eleven years, I've pretty much had sex two or three times a day. As a result, even though it takes me a little longer to recharge in between cums, a decline in my sex life isn't in the foreseeable future.

"Cum here," she patted her belly. "Cum where you did to make this baby that's inside me."

Her arms enveloped me and our lips met. I groped her chest through her bra and blouse. My cock slipped easily into her, probably since she hadn't cleaned Geoff's cum out of her tight little pussy.

"Did you have a good time last night?" she whispered in my ear.

"I did," I nibbled on the soft underside of her jaw. "Did you?"

"Yes," Leah replied dreamily. "We fucked Geoff silly. He gave up at about one thirty this morning. Katie really roughed up his butt and Melinda squirted all over his face."

"What about you?" I asked. "What did you do to him?"

"I had him inside me while Melinda and Katie took turns on his ass."

"That sounds like fun." Sinking all the way in, we both let out a low moan. I've been in the middle of one of the girls's sandwiches and it's quite a treat. Of course, I imagine they were a lot rougher with him than they are with me.

"He's walking a little funny today," Leah giggled. "And not because Katie is making him wear the magnum plug!"

Ouch! I thought. Of the girls, only Melinda has taken that one inside her, and even then, it was with a gallon of lube and two smaller ones stretching her out first. I won't let it near me.

I leaned in to kiss my wife, but she pushed me back. A little confused, I stared into her big brown eyes.

"Do you love her?" Leah asked softly.

"No," I replied instantly. "Do you love him?"

She shook her head.

"Last night was very nice," I said softly. "But there's nothing there for me but the sex."

"What if I told you I didn't want you to have her again?"

"Then we're done," I said firmly. "You and Katie and Melinda are my girls. You always will be. The only people I will ever love more are our children."

She smiled contentedly. I couldn't tell if I was being tested, or if she was just curious.

We fell into our familiar rhythm. As we made love on the couch in our living room, I realised that our foursome was drawn together by fate. I won't lie to you: when I was in high school, I'd have given up five years of my life to bang Yesmine Williamson, but the natural "fit" I shared with Melinda, Leah and Katie just wasn't there. Mimi and I were still exploring and getting to know one another. With the other three girls, that connection was almost instant. Not only between me and them, but among each other, too.

I knew we didn't have long. After all, there were six kids and four other adults in the house and we were in the middle of the living room. Leah let out a joyous cry each time I bottomed out.

Our tongues intertwined. Her hands ran though my hair.

"Let me see your face when you cum," she gasped as I picked up my pace.

I pulled back and closed my eyes. One of her fingers found its way into my mouth. I sucked greedily on the tip. She tasted of pussy, probably because she had been playing with herself when I found her.

"That's it," Leah whispered. "Cum in me ... just like Geoff did this morning. Just like you did for Mimi all last night..."

Her legs were spread wide and I filled her with as much of my cock as I could. My balls tingled and I felt her squeeze me with her sex. I let out a moan and couldn't hold it any longer.

"I'm cumming!" I clenched my teeth and let go. Leah arched her back as I fell on top of her.

All I could hear was the blood pounding through my veins. In my tunnel vision, all I could see was my wife's beautiful face. She bit her lip as I pushed forward with one final thrust.

A few moments later, I came to. Leah's arms and legs enveloped me in a protective embrace. We lay there for a few minutes, content to be with one another. She was the only one of us who could speak.

"I love you."


The rest of the day passed lazily for the twelve of us. Leah and Melinda went out to the store to pick up some steaks and chicken for dinner. The younger kids lay down for a nap; somehow Mimi got suckered into cuddling up with Gwen, Gabi and Jeremy. Bryan and I fell asleep on the couch watching Kaylee, Tiffany and Geoff play Wii Bowling.

When it came time for dinner, Geoff and I manned the grill. The girls rotated through the kitchen and the play room, alternating between preparing dinner and watching the kids. All in all, it was a good night. The kids still seemed to be getting along and I noticed that the girls took turns disappearing a pair at a time with our adult guests.

"We've got a surprise for you tonight," Melinda said when there was no one else around.

"I think this whole weekend has been one big surprise," I replied.

"Is that a complaint?" Mock indignation was offset by the laughter in her eyes.

I pulled her close to me and groped her voluptuous curves. "I just don't know what else you can do that will shock me."

"Well stay away from the alcohol, sugar and caffeine," she advised. "Eat lots of carbs. You're going to need a boatload of energy tonight."

Melinda winked and then disappeared back into the house. We ate out on the back deck, citronella candles warding away the mosquitoes and the fire pit providing light and warmth. The meal was full of friendly conversation, playful laughter and good food.

We ended up playing with the kids some more and then settled down to watch a movie. When it was time for bed, we walked/carried the little ones upstairs. All of us knew this would be our last night together for this trip. I wondered what the girls had up their collective sleeve.

Melinda and I had just tucked Kaylee and Tiffany in when I noticed that the other adults had disappeared. She did not seem to think anything was amiss. I followed her down the steps, my eyes lingering the sway of her hips. She let me to our bedroom; once we were through the door, she spun on her heel and pressed me against the door frame.

Her tongue snaked into my willing mouth and we took turns running our hands over the other's body.

It wasn't long before I found myself naked and being maneuvered towards the bed. Melinda pushed me down.

Instantly, her mouth was on my cock.

"Oh, god," I groaned as she went to work. Have I told you about Melinda's oral talents? Eight years ago (on the night before our wedding, no less!), my lovely new bride wanted a new car. She challenged me to a 69; if I won, she would let me slip my cock in between Katie's magnificent little ass cheeks, and if she won, I had to give her the money for a down payment on brand new 1998 Mazda Miata.

I lasted all of thirty-seven seconds.

We know this because Katie caught it on our VHS camcorder and the girls played it back with a stopwatch just to be sure ... and to taunt me about it later. (I know you care, but Melinda made Katie cum in forty-three seconds; her best time against Leah is a shade under fifty seconds.)

My disappointment at losing was offset by the way Melinda and I broke the new car in. Plus, I only had to wait another year when Melinda let me have both Leah and Katie's rear ends as a Christmas present.

Over the years, I've managed to win a couple of the "69 bets" as we call them, but Melinda has something like a .687 winning percentage. Leah is the only one who has consistent success against our buxom wife and even then, she still loses almost six out of ten times.

So I lay back on our bed while my wife went down on me in advance of the night's festivities.

Her hand stroked my cock when she suckled on my balls.

"Mouth or tits?" Her lips broke their airtight seal around my cockhead.

"Tits," I croaked.

Her hands moved a little faster, one on my cock, the other on my balls.

"Cum on me," she coaxed. "Shoot it all over me ... cum on my tits like you did for Mimi today ... I could taste you on her earlier when I was playing with them..."

"Oh, god, Melinda!" I gasped when her finger entered my ass. That was the last straw. My balls exploded under her able touch and I covered Melinda's deep cleavage with cum.

I lay there for a few minutes trying to catch my breath.

"Come downstairs when you can," Melinda kissed me then disappeared through the door, pausing only to toss me a robe.

After a few moments, I sat up then pulled the terrycloth around my shoulders. I checked the kids on the monitors. All were sound asleep. I was tempted to look in on the activities in the basement, but I resisted, sensing that the girls (plus Geoff) were plotting a surprise.

Once down the steps, I followed the music. Although our adult playroom is soundproof, it doesn't really work when the door is propped open.

Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone
Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man?

I smiled to myself. Ah, the greatest stripper song in the history of the world!

As soon as I rounded the corner, I saw one of the hottest things my imagination could conjure.

Mimi was sitting back in one of the plush recliner chairs. Katie was straddling her lap, gyrating to the music. Leah and Melinda sat on the couch, watching the show. Their hands idly caressed one another as their eyes devoured our wife's lithe movements.

Katie was topless. The others were fully clothed. Candles lit around the room bathed the four women in a soft ethereal glow.

"No touching," Katie playfully slapped Mimi's hands away from her breasts. The other woman's eyes smoldered with desire.

Geoff sat by himself, his eyes transfixed on our wives. Unbridled lust—and maybe a touch of envy—shone on his face.

About a year ago, right before they adopted the twins, Katie and Leah took a road trip out to California and took some how-to stripper classes. They learned the art of lap and pole dancing and have become quite good at it, I must say.

We installed a stripper's pole in the center of the room and both Melinda and I are quick to encourage the girls to put on a little show for us every now and then. It's all just to make sure they stay in shape and don't get out of practice, of course.

Katie had her arms around Mimi's neck and seemed to be taking great pleasure in driving the other woman crazy. Every time Yesmine would try to kiss or touch her, Katie pulled away or admonished her for getting too close.

"I'm gonna fuck you senseless, Katie," I heard Mimi growl.

"Not tonight, sweetheart," my wife replied, a teasing tone in her voice. "Others have dibs on you first."

Disappointment and excitement flashed across our friend's face. Katie leaned in, her red locks falling over her face. Her lips brushed Mimi's and the two whispered back and forth softly.

Then Katie pulled away and stood up. Her skirt fell just above her knees. She wasn't wearing anything else. "I think you need to go get ready."

The two shared a secret look. Katie blew our lover a kiss, then extended her hand to draw Mimi to her feet. They kissed once more before Yesmine turned to the rest of us. She winked at me and the girls and turned and left the room, all of our eyes on her shapely backside.

"What shall we do now?" Katie asked coyly.

"I think it's someone's turn to be stuffed full of cock," Melinda replied with a wicked grin.

"And whose turn would that be?" I asked.

"I won the coin toss," Leah announced proudly.

"So who's going to stuff you?" I pulled her up from the couch.

"Well ... there are only two real, live dicks here ... and I want them both!"

My arms drew my wife close to me. Leah tilted her head back and we kissed eagerly.

"Where do you want it?" I whispered in her ear. "Mouth and pussy?"

"Pussy and ass," she replied firmly.

"Which do I get?"

"You already know that," Leah purred. That much was true. The girls were adamant that they wouldn't give up their asses to either Mimi or Geoff, nor would I get to have Mimi's rear end, although they could. It was something they wanted to keep between us. Come to think of it, even though Mimi had the second-nicest butt on the planet (next to Katie), I wanted the four of us to have something special, too, so I didn't mind.

She turned to Geoff and gave him that "come hither" look. Or perhaps I should say, "Cum hither."

He rose from where he was sitting as Katie and Leah led him to the bed. They pushed him down on his back, their hands tugging at his clothing. I felt Melinda press her body against me, her breasts on my back. Her hands reached into my robe and she stroked my semi-hard cock.

Leah and the now-naked Geoff were making out, their tongues intertwined. Her fingernails ran up and down the shaft of his sex, which was encased in an uncomfortable-looking cock ring.

Katie was tying silk scarves around his wrists and ankles. I guess he really liked being helpless. She secured him to the bed, tying him down spread-eagled.

Both Leah and Melinda shed the rest of their clothes. My eyes lingered on their nude forms.

On the bed, Katie's backside was up in the air as she and Geoff kissed eagerly. One hand stroked his cock. Her teeth raked his cheeks and neck.

My brunette wife put her arms around me and pressed her naked body against mine. Her nipples stuck out prominently on her chest.

"Are you ready for the fucking of your life?" I asked.

She nodded eagerly, then pushed the robe down off my shoulders. It fell to the floor as she took my hand and we climbed on to the bed.

Katie whispered something in Geoff's ear as Leah mounted him. Her pussy slid down the length of his cock. A low, throaty growl started in her chest and echoed throughout the room.

Leah leaned forward and brushed her breasts against Geoff. She jiggled her chest against his face as she worked her hips forward and backward. Side to side.

"I see someone's ready to go," Katie snickered. Her hand rubbed against my sex. I was tumescent with excitement.

From the couch, Melinda tossed me a condom and some lube. There was envy in her eyes, but also something else. Amusement? Not quite. Desire? Certainly.

Love.

It's what binds us together. No matter what we do in our lives, the love each of us has for the other three plus our children is what drives us. Over the past eleven years, we've shared good times and bad, riches and poverty, illness and health. We divide each other's sorrows and multiply our joys.

Melinda knew how much both Katie and Leah wanted this. I think she was instrumental in talking me into this adventure with our friends.

She winked at me, then pulled her skirt up, revealing her clean-shaven pussy. She seductively diddled her clit, then blew me a kiss, just to let me know that I wasn't off the hook with her for tonight.

Katie took the rubber from my hands and unrolled it down the length of my cock.

"Are you ready, Sweetie?" she asked.

"Yes," Leah purred. She turned and looked back at us, her eyes hooded over with pleasure. Her pussy was spread wide with Geoff's cock inside her.

The round cheeks of her ass glistened in the candlelight. The rosebud that peeked out from between her cheeks seemed to beg me to fill it. From the beginning of our sexual relationship, I've had an obsession with Leah's rear end. It's not toned and round like Katie's cute little bubble butt, but nor is it saggy or flabby. It just begs to be cupped and squeezed. She has the perfect body to fill out a pair of jeans; it's not just me that thinks this because neither Katie nor Melinda can seem to keep their hands off her, either.

In high school, Leah played soccer, lacrosse and even kicked field goals for the football team (she went 11 of 16 on field goals and was perfect on PATs, a record that still stands at Ponce de Leon High School). Her entire body is strong and fit, especially her hips and legs.

I love doing her from behind, when I can grab on to her big, wide hips and go to town. The first time I she let me put my cock in her back door, I only lasted a couple of minutes because it was so hot for me.

My redheaded wife applied a generous portion of lube to my cock and to Leah's ass, then she guided me in.

There were three moans as I pushed the head of my sex past the sphincter of Leah's rear end. She fell on to Geoff, who was filling her tight little pussy.

"Deep breath, Sweetie," Katie coaxed. "That's it ... relax ... take it ... you're almost halfway there ... don't tighten up! ... slow ... slow ... just a little more ... little more ... breathe..."

"Oh, god," I moaned, sinking all the way inside her.

The three of us lay there motionless for a long moment, as Leah's body adjusted to having the two cocks so close together. Next to me, Katie's pert nipples stuck out excitedly. She was absently rubbing herself with one hand, the other caressing the cheeks of our lover's butt.

"I'm going to kill you for making me wait eleven years for this," Leah said to Melinda, her eyes barely open.

"You like?"

"Me likey." Leah arched her back and tentatively began to grind her hips.

My third wife lifted herself off the couch and crawled across the bed. She leaned in and kissed Leah deeply. Her breasts hung over Geoff's mouth and he was quick to caress her engorged nipples with his tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.