A Strip Poker First Time - Cover

A Strip Poker First Time

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: What started out as a fun game of Strip Poker with my best friend, Frank, and our girlfriends, ended-up rather differently when we were found out to our surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

It was the summer between middle school and entering high school. I was fourteen and so was my cousin, Frank, who was also my best friend. We both had girlfriends, mine was Lisa, Frank's was Amy, and, like us, they were also fourteen.

Frank and I even kind of look alike, we could be brothers, both five-seven, short brown hair, brown eyes, Frank is a bit more muscular than I am, he does work out some.

Lisa, my girlfriend, is five-four, blond hair she wears either down or in a pony tail, very pretty, and her boobs are stunning. She's a 34-B cup and they stand right out, no sag at all, really firm, her nipples get really hard and stiff and pointy and the area around them is soft and light pink and puffy. Her tits are gorgeous, the equal of any in Playboy.

Lisa is proud of her body and I don't blame her. I got her top and bra off after we'd been dating a few months. We were at her house and no one was home but us. As she took off her bra, I could tell from the look on her face as she bared herself for me, that she wanted me to see her and she wanted her breasts to arouse me. Oh, and did they ever.

Frank's girl, Amy, has shiny, light brown hair, long, trailing down her back, brown eyes and a nice figure. Her boobs, which I first saw the night that I'm telling you about, are large and firm and tipped with small brown nipples. When you view them from in front of her, they are perfect globes and their sides are wider than her chest. They are different from Lisa's but still stunning. I know that Frank was very familiar with Amy's boobs but I also knew they hadn't fucked. She had given him handjobs but no more.

Lisa has jacked me off and given me blowjobs and I've gotten my hand in her panties and finger-fucked her but I haven't gotten her naked all the way yet.

Any way, the night I'm telling you about, we were all four in our recreation room downstairs. My parents were away for the weekend, my older brother, Brian, he's seventeen, was out with his hot girlfriend, Ashley, who's eighteen, and we were playing cards. Our girlfriends had told us that they were each supposed to be staying at the other's house and they just planned on crashing here instead. Frank and I were hoping that meant maybe going all the way but only time would tell. We were also doing a little necking, just kissing around and stuff and Frank pops up with, "Hey, I think we ought to play strip poker."

Lisa immediately came back with, "Uh, gee, I don't know, that's a little too much."

Of course, you know where I stood. I'm a fourteen-year old guy.

Frank came right back with, "Well, why don't we play 'Couple Strip Poker, ' then."

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's where each couple is paired against the other and each couple loses just one piece of clothing when they lose a round. They decide which one takes it off."

"Well, okay, maybe that's better," Lisa said and we all agreed, "Couple Strip Poker," it is.

My dick was hard as a rock just thinking about getting these two girls naked.

I did know they were both on the pill and I also knew that we were all four virgins. So, I was really excited for the game to begin.

After a brief discussion about the rules, Lisa wanting to make the game as drawn out as she could, we began and immediately Lisa and I lose the first hand.

So, off comes one of my shoes. Then Frank and Amy lost and one of Frank's shoes came off. And so it went, slowly as Lisa had insisted on counting shoes and socks individually, until we had all our shoes and socks off and Frank and I had our shirts off and Frank had pulled off his shorts and was sitting there in just his briefs.

It wasn't lost on any of us, especially the girls, that Frank had a very large swelling under his briefs, Lisa and Amy kept looking at each other and smiling knowingly. Then Frank and Amy lost once again.

"Well, here goes," she said as she unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it with the rest of her clothes.

Very nice. She really is built.

The next hand, we lost and I pulled down my shorts and both girls giggled as Frank said, "Uh, look down, Paul," and the tip of my cock was just peeking out the waistband of my Jockeys which I hurriedly adjusted upward but not before both girls were laughing.

"Just a preview, girls," I kidded and sat down again.

Then Frank and Amy lost and Amy stood up and pulled her jeans off.

"Geez, I'm glad I wore a clean pair of panties," and giggled.

Next, Frank and Amy lost again.

"Um, Frank, you go, not me," Amy said.

"Aw, come on. Why me, why not you?"

"Because I'd have to take my bra off, that's why."

"Well, I'll be naked."

"Look, Frank, drop 'em," said his girlfriend and Frank pulled his briefs to the floor and kicked them off to the side.

I was looking at Lisa and her eyes got big as she saw my cousin's hard dick sticking out like a flagpole.

"Wow, Amy, you've got quite a boyfriend," kidded Lisa.

The next hand, we lost. Lisa took off her blouse and then we lost the next hand.

"Damn, I guess I have to shed my Jockeys, right?" I asked Lisa.

"Yeah, better than me taking off my bra, go ahead," and she motioned for me to lower my briefs which I did.

I stood there with the hard-on of my life. It quavered with each heartbeat, just bouncing up and down.

"Look, Lisa, god, it's moving all on it's own. Look."

Well, they had a good giggle as Frank dealt the next hand and he and Amy lost.

Now, there was nothing left for Frank and Amy except Amy's bra and her panties. I looked down momentarily, after all, I didn't want to miss Amy's unveiling, and there was a drop of precum on the end of my cock, just standing there expectantly on the promise of things to come.

My heart raced as I watched Amy reach around and loosen the clasp as her bra drooped but remained over her breasts.

She waited for what seemed like forever, then slipped it off as her beautiful breasts came into view. Oh, they were stunning. She looked embarrassed and proud at the same time.

I wanted to say something but just didn't dare.

Then, the next hand Frank and Amy lost again.

"Damn, why us?" Amy spit out. "Oh, well," and she stood up and pulled off her panties and quickly sat back down.

Beautiful. She was so pretty, just a wisp of curly brown hair and a plump pussy split right down the center.

The next hand we lost and Lisa reached around and took off her bra and tossed it on the pile with the rest of her clothes.

"What happens now if you two lose, you've already lost all your clothes?" I asked Frank.

"Loser has to fuck in front of the winner."

"Wait a minute, Frank," said Amy, "you're making that rule up."

"Yeah, maybe, but, look around, Amy, and, be honest, aren't you feeling pretty hot right now?" as he kissed her and rubbed his hand on her breasts as we sat there watching.

"Frank, geez, Paul and Lisa are watching."

"They're our best friends, so what? Here," and he takes her hand and puts it on his dick and she doesn't pull it away, no, she starts rubbing it back and forth as he continues to fondle her breast.

"Yeah, but, you mean do it right here in front of them, if we lose?"

"Sure..." and right then, my brother, Brian, and his girlfriend, Ashley, came down the stairs.

"What the shit is this, a nudist camp?" as everyone was scrambling for clothes or a blanket, or whatever one could reach.

"We were playing 'Couple Strip Poker' and they lost the final hand. They were gonna have to, uh, you know..." Frank explained.

"You mean they were gonna fuck."

"Yeah, but they're virgins and a little embarrassed about it," said Amy.

"Well, baby, how about us showing them how it's done?" offered Ashley.

"I'm game," my brother replied as they both began shedding their clothes.


Chapter 2

As they got down to their underwear, Brian pulled down his briefs and out flopped the largest cock I'd ever seen. I just hoped mine would be just like it at his age. Several breaths got sucked in when he lowered his briefs.

"Brian, my god," Amy gasped.

Then, Ashley, stripped down until she finally pulled off a tiny g-string panty and tossed it on the pile of her clothes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.