Beth Naked in School - Cover

Beth Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Part 3 of the Carl NIS series. It is best to read Carl NIS first, then Carl NIS - Beth's Story second, then this one. Beth helped Carl being naked in school, and now it is her turn. What will he do? She's not as shy, now, and isn't about to be bullied. But what a pep rally, and after the football game.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Sunday

I know people go to church these days in tee shirts, jeans, everything but tank tops and hot pants, but that is not the way it is in our family. Daddy always wears a tie and either a conservative sports jacket or, more usually, a suit.

Today it was his best suit, with a very distinguished necktie. Very "Regis Philbin," if you know what I mean.

My brother, of course, was fully aware of the Uniform of the Day, so he was appropriately garbed as well in a very nice blazer and sharply creased gray slacks, a nice tie in a regimental stripe. Very "Joe College."

Mom always wears a nice dress, a little jewelry, and just a touch of makeup (but no perfume - the church is a "no-scents" zone out of respect for the choir's bronchial passages). Today it was a conservative gray dress, stockings, a little hat, and her usual low heels. Oh, and a strand of pearls.

As requested, Carl arrived at our door in his best suit - a little small for him, since he'd grown a tad, but he looked very handsome. Distinguished even, though the collar of his shirt was a weensy bit tight.

I stood on my tip-toes to straighten his tie. Why is it guys can never get their ties straight?

He was so handsome!

And there I was in my altogether! Talk about "under-dressed!" I was wearing my little gold cross, eye glasses, and low heeled pumps to protect my feet, my toes protesting every step, of course. I clutched a purse with my reading and some notes in it, and a dollar for the collection plate.

My shoes told me, though, that I really have got to quit being a slave to fashion at the cost of my health! After a week of nakedness I'd developed a real appreciation of not wearing clothes, I tell you! Really, you should try it! You feel, well, so free!

We all piled into the car, daddy driving, mom as co-pilot. I was sandwiched in the middle of the back seat, with my brother on one side of me and Carl on the other, virtually invisible from the street as we headed off. I peered out, wondering what people would think if they knew I was going to church naked.

I confess, I tingled at the thought myself, and my breath got shorter and my palms sweatier with every passing block.

I was almost a wreck by the time we arrived and daddy pulled into the parking lot. All around us were other church-goers - we have a very popular church - most making at least an attempt at a Sunday Finest. Little girls were in cute ruffled dresses, little boys wore jackets and ties. They looked so cute!

It looked to be a bigger crowd than usual, even. I wondered if somehow the word had gotten out on how I was going to be attired - or, rather, not attired.

Daddy opened his door and I felt the breeze on my breasts, and thighs. Oh God! I was soooooo naked! Steeling myself, I let Carl help me out of the car, trying not to display my - uh - more intimate parts any more than I had to as I did.

As mom straightened her skirt, and Carl dusted off his lapel, I blushed. I blushed from top to toe, from fore to aft. My courage almost deserted me, until my family closed in around me supportively, forming a cordon of sorts.

Carl was to my right, Johnny to my left. I hesitated, and let daddy and mom lead the way, while we brought up the rear.

Not that it helped much. Okay, people in front of us were unaware of my revealing state, but those behind certainly were fully cognizant of my bare butt. How could they not be?

And by the way, I've been told, on good authority - well, okay, Carl is admittedly prejudiced - that I have a very nice butt.

The occasional twinges I felt reminded me that my butt had also been favorably reviewed by the football team in the locker room the afternoon before as well and gotten, oh, I'd say a four cock rating, at least.

Considering the workout I'd had the day before I was in pretty good shape. I ached and had some soreness in - well, those places, of course. Touches of makeup here and there concealed the more embarrassing bruises.

I'd shaved again this morning, which was getting a little tiresome, especially considering the tender state of my pussy today, but I'd decided that stubble just was not appropriate. I'll either have to cover up while it grows out, or keep shaving, I guess, if I'm going to do the naked bit from time to time.

Which I will. But more about that later.

Anyway, we had to break formation when we got to the church doors, so my nudity became obvious to everyone in very short order. I heard some gasps and comments, and tried to ignore them. One of the ushers almost dropped her stack of programs at the sight of me. Pastor Bill greeted me with a warm handshake and some words of encouragement. He's a sweetie, very up-to-date, obviously.

Daddy marched us down to our usual place in the pews, about halfway down on the right of the center aisle. Because I was doing a reading I held back and settled on the aisle, with Carl next to me, and tried to calm myself, to absorb the tranquility and reverence that I found so comforting on Sunday mornings.

It was a little hard, because I couldn't avoid hearing the rustling and stirring and talking as the word went around about me. Still, I managed as things settled down.

Oh, the church is pretty traditional, I guess. Nothing fancy, no big stone arches or anything.

The music director was on the organ, as usual, playing a nice prelude by Bach as the crowd got settled. The morning sun was filtering through the stained glass, painting patches of color on the wooden pews.

In spite of the music and the setting I was nervous, of course. Pastor Bill had assigned the first reading to me, and I reviewed it as it was printed in the program. He wanted me to say a little something about The Program after my reading, too, so I'd made some notes about that, too.

The cross bearer came down the aisle, leading the choir, the cantor and pastor Bill, and the service began.

It was the usual liturgy, beginning with the brief order of confession and forgiveness. As I dutifully recited the words, and then Pastor Bill forgave us our sins, I couldn't help wondering how God himself felt about what I'd done over the past week. I guess I'll just have to wait to find that out.

Then it was the opening hymn, and I was glad it was one I knew. The comments of the Marine yesterday were still with me, so I sang a little more boldly than I usually do.

"Please be seated," Pastor Bill said, and my heart began to beat faster as I got up to give the first reading.

There was a bit of a stir as I made my way down the aisle, and I was conscious of the air touching me all over, of course. Everyone was looking at me.

I mounted the steps leading to the altar, and took my place at the lectern, putting my papers on it before I nervously cleared my throat.

Naturally I felt everyone's eyes on me! What do you think??!! I was naked in front of the whole congregation! A couple of little kids were giggling and whispering until their parents' shushed them. I took a deep breath, feeling my chest rise, feeling a touch of sunlight on my shoulder, the brush of the air from the ceiling fan on my nipples.

"The first reading is from the Book of Genesis, the first Chapter, verses 26 and 27," I began nervously, remembering to speak up, "continuing with second chapter, verse 18."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.