Beth Naked in School - Cover

Beth Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Part 3 of the Carl NIS series. It is best to read Carl NIS first, then Carl NIS - Beth's Story second, then this one. Beth helped Carl being naked in school, and now it is her turn. What will he do? She's not as shy, now, and isn't about to be bullied. But what a pep rally, and after the football game.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Monday afternoon/evening

"Mom should be at work until six," Carl explained as he unlocked the door and let us into the quiet house.

"What about Dee?" I asked.

He shrugged. "She shouldn't be home until five. She almost always has something at school. Do you want a snack?"

I wanted something, but it wasn't milk and cookies. "Can we go up to your room?"

"Uh, sure, if you want." He put my book bag down there in the hall, and led the way up the stairs. Inside I felt like I was going to disintegrate, just crumble, but I knew I - I knew WE - had to Do This! And pardon the capitals, but that was the way I was thinking. You'll just have to put up with it.

"Uh - here," he announced, as if I couldn't tell. Who but a boy would have a poster of Princess Leia in her Jabba the Hutt slave outfit pasted to the ceiling over his bed?

Why did the sight of her in chains do such strange things to me?

I was pretty sure what the sight of Carrie Fisher in a skimpy outfit and chains did to Carl!

When he casually dropped his books on the bed, I carefully picked them up and moved them to the desk, clearing the decks for action, you might say, before turning back to him. He was watching me curiously, a little shyly.

"What do you think?" he asked nervously, when I didn't say anything, meaning, I suppose, what did I think of his room. Needless to say, that was not what I was thinking of at all.

I closed the door before moving close to him and beginning to unbutton his shirt. "I think you should undress me," I suggested, my voice husky, my attention fixed straight ahead at the top button of his shirt, avoiding meeting his eyes. I loved how much taller he was than me. It made me feel small, and vulnerable, and protected, too, all at the same time.

"Are you..."

"Sshhh." I put my finger to his lips, then went back to his shirt. "I'm getting ahead of you," I pointed out. I was too scared to tell him exactly what I wanted, but he was a high honors student. He would be getting the idea soon, if he hadn't already gotten it.

He'd gotten it, all right. His fingers were trembling as much as mine as he went for the buttons on my blouse, my plain, short sleeved, cotton, button down oxford cloth nerd shirt. I felt the air touch my chest more intimately as he opened the first button.

By then I was half way down his shirt, and paused a moment to stroke my fingers over his chest before continuing on. Reaching his belt, I tugged the shirt out of his jeans and finished unbuttoning it. He had to stop working on mine as I shoved his back off his shoulders and off, leaving him topless. I put my hands on his chest, feeling the heat of his body, the rise and fall of his breathing, the drumming of his heart, as quick and fast as my own pulse.

For a moment I rested my cheek against him, his skin hot and smooth against my face.

As he finished my shirt I tackled his belt, and then I had to pause while he pushed my shirt down my arms and off. The air raised goose bumps on my torso.

I knew the contrast between my oh-so demure blouse and my sexy new underwear couldn't have been greater. His fingers brushed the delicate black cups of my sexy new bra, making my nipples stand at attention, trying to drill right through the lace. Then, apparently he'd been watching closely as I'd dressed, because he reached around me and deftly unfastened it.

He bared my breasts and I shed the bra quickly, then undid the button on his jeans, and ran the zipper down while his hands toyed with my tits, making the breath catch in my throat. Slipping out of his grasp, awkwardly, I knelt, drawing his jeans down, conscious of his cock tenting out his jockey shorts practically in my face. My gentle push sent him falling back on to his bed so I could work him out of his shoes and socks. I dragged his jeans off completely, leaving him in just his underpants.

As he sat there, leaning back on his elbows, looking a little dazed, I stood, kicked off my own shoes and hastily got rid of my skirt. Dancing on one foot, then the other, I dragged off my socks, and then tackled him, tumbling to the bed with him, both of us wearing only our underpants now.

It certainly wasn't the first time we'd had such wonderful skin-to-skin contact, but something about this time made it even more wonderful, more exciting than the first time, when we'd danced naked at the homecoming dance.

We tried to devour each other with our kisses, and I ground myself against his rock hard cock. The sun spilled over the bed, warming us as we rolled together atop the soft covers. Impatiently, I yanked at his underwear, dragging it down, liberating his jutting hardon, and he shoved my panties down.

With our feet we kicked them down each other's legs, kicked them off and rolled together with nothing separating us now. I gripped his cock, milking it while his hand toyed with my aching tits, then he slid one hand down my belly and found the little fuzzy nest of my pussy.

He pushed me on to my back, and his lips found my breast. He sucked on my tit, and it felt like my body was filling with warm coals. Then his teeth nipped at my tender nipple and the coals burst into flame. His hand toyed with my cunt.

When I couldn't take any more, when his finger had stirred my already simmering cunt to a full, rolling boil, I writhed on my back, opening my legs wide to him, drawing him toward my ravenous pussy.

"Are you sure?" he asked fearfully, hovering over me.

I put my finger to his lips again. "Shh. Yes. Yes. Yes. Now! Don't talk. Do it now, NOW!"

Before I lose my nerve, I added silently to myself.

He moved over me, almost fearfully, as I made a cradle for him with my thighs. Lowering his hips, he poked his cock blindly at me and I reached down and guided his hot shaft to my welcoming hole.

"Unh!" I grunted as his prick eased its way into my tight, virginal opening. Working my hips, I drew him closer with one hand on his hot, smooth butt, still guiding his dick with the other.

"Ahhh." I felt my pussy stretch to accommodate his bulk.

He was trembling as, gently, he worked his cock into me with slowly deepening strokes. I felt a stinging, and then he was driving deeper into me and I extracted my hand from between us to grab his ass. I pulled him deep into me and finally his full weight came down on me, pressing me into the mattress as his pubic bone and mine ground together, turning my clit into a hot paste of pure pleasure, his cock filling me.

For a few moments we just lay there, tasting each other with lips and tongue, his fingers stroking the sides of my neck and throat, combing through my hair, my pony tail holder dislodged in the tussle. I ran my hands down the smooth swimmer-muscles of his shoulders and back.

He was in me, deep inside me, plumbing the last of my secrets. I had given myself to him, completely, and he had given himself completely to me. I felt completed, not as if I'd lost something but as if I'd found the last piece to the puzzle that was me.

Then he began to move, stroking his cock in and out of me, and I thought I was going to die with the feelings it gave me. My hips rose to meet him as he filled me with his cock, stroke after stroke setting me ablaze, hotter and hotter and hotter.

He was too horny to last long, and I didn't try to slow him down. Urging him on with wordless cries, I was clawing at his back, trying to wrap him totally in my flesh as I felt his cumming, his cock spasming and pumping in me. For a moment I thought I'd missed my chance, but another thrust of my hips and I caught the wave, my own body was wracked with orgasmic convulsions - pulsing, pulsing, pulsing surges of pleasure washing through me, finally fading to gentle ripples and then stillness.

Oh God! It was so good! I wept with joy as he crushed me into the bed with his panting weight, our bodies slick with sweat, his cock still sunk deep in my cunt.

Cunt ... cunt ... cunt. My cunt. MY cunt. MY CUNT! MY! CUNT!

And he was still hard! After resting a few minutes he began to move within me again, and a new wave of happy tears blurred my eyes. I showered his face with kisses.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," I urged him with soft whispers. "Oh God, yes."

This time we climbed the mountain slowly, together, hand in hand, cock in cunt, body to body, my pussy hot and soft and joyously sodden with the mingling of our juices from the first time. There was no pain, only the satin pleasure of his cock pistoned in the welcoming socket of my ecstatically weeping pussy. My hips lifted and squirmed and writhed, drawing every exquisite drop of pleasure from our carnal dance. I crooned and stroked his back as my pleasure went on and on.

It could have lasted forever and it still would have ended too soon. I felt him shudder, pushing hard, as if he wanted to run me through or perhaps cram his whole body into me, and I felt him shooting a second load of cum into me to join the first.

My own body convulsed in time with his, a series of delicious spasms until we were both left panting and exhausted. We lay in a boneless heap on the top of the bed, his weight pressing me flat, my legs tangled around his, my arms around his naked torso. For a long time all we could do was lie there and try to catch our breath.

We must have dozed off, because the next thing I remember was someone bursting in through the door.

"Carl, I need - OOOOOOooohhhhmyGOSH! OH MY GOSH! Ohmygosh. OH my GOSH? Oh MY gosh. OH my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Oh. My. Gosh. Oh my..."

"Aren't you supposed to knock?" Carl interrupted his sister irritably while I tried to hide under him, wishing I was even smaller than I was, conscious of his limp dick still in my flooded pussy.

Dee erupted one more time. "OH! MY! GOSH!"

"Would you stop saying that, please, Dee?" Carl begged, not lifting his head, his voice muffled since his face was buried in the pillow.

"Oh my..." His sister's voice cut off with a sort of strangled squeak, and I heard her feet drum down the hall and the door to her room slam loudly behind her.

"Gosh," I finished for Dee, staring up past Carl's shoulder at Princess Leia in her skimpy outfit and chains. "Oh my gosh."

"Not you, too," Carl moaned, rolling off me, his cock sucking out of my pussy with a soft slurping sound.

For a moment, all I could think was that, had it been earlier, Dee's appearance would have given new meaning to the term "coitus interruptus." I giggled, grateful for that small mercy. "Oh my gosh."

Carl looked over at me, his hand reaching for mine as we lay atop the bed on our backs, naked, cum and sweat smeared, bedraggled. "I'm sorry," he apologized.

I looked at him, my heart bursting with love. "I'm not."

"Not about THAT," he argued, misunderstanding. "About Dee!"

"I'm not!" I assured him, surprised at myself. I wasn't sorry. Embarrassed? You bet! But not sorry. I suddenly realized I was glad to have flaunted our consummation the way we had, inadvertent as it had been.

"I love you." It was the first time I'd said that to Carl, in spite of all we'd done up until now. The first time I'd said it to any boy, in fact, except maybe Jimmy Perkins when we were in First Grade and I caught him under the mistle toe at the Christmas party and I kissed him before he could get away.

But that didn't count.

Carl started to answer and I put a finger to his lips - that seemed to be getting to be a habit for me. "No. Don't say it now. It's easy to say now. Wait for another time, when it may be really hard to say, because then you'll say it only when you're really, really sure."

"What do you mean?"

I slid my hand down his chest and stomach, through sticky, matted pubic hair to curl my fingers around his limp, crusty prick. I was about to answer when we were interrupted again.

"Carl, have you seen - OH!"

"Hi mom," Carl greeted her wearily, making no effort to cover himself, to conceal my grip on his penis.

She blushed, at least. "I'm sorry, I should have knocked, but your door was open. Uh - hello, Beth. Nice to see you. Carl, have you seen your sister?"

I giggled, thinking of Dee's shocked departure. And yes, Carl's mom was SEEING me in all my naked, wanton glory, that's for sure!

"Yes, mom," Carl answered wryly. "And she's seen us. She's in her room."

"Oh! Oh dear. I'd better go talk to her. Uh, Beth, as long as you're here, would you like to have dinner with us?"

What could I say? There I was, sluttishly naked, bedraggled and sweaty, filled with her son's cum. "Uh - I'll have to call my mom, but yes, thank you!"

"Good!" She seemed positively chirpy, and politely closed the door behind herself.

I exploded with laughter, burying my face against Carl, hugging him. It was all just too ludicrous. I guess I was a little hysterical, but wouldn't you have been? I'd just lost my virginity and my sweetheart's sister and mother had both seen the blatant evidence of my defloration - there was even a tinge of pink in the juices drying on Carl's penis - or maybe that was just my imagination.

And I'd been invited to stay for supper.

When my laughter finally faded, Carl brought us back to the moment before his mom had burst in on us. "Why can't I say 'I love you'?" he asked.

Feeling suddenly serious, remembering what had started this whole afternoon romp, I snuggled against him, his cock still in my hand. I couldn't look up at him. "Because you may regret it later. There are going to be some things that happen this week that - well, that you may have a hard time with."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, for sure, yet," I admitted. "But you remember what your week was like, and what happened with Karen during her week?"

"Yeah."

"Well, being naked in school - well, it's already had a - an effect on me," I confessed. "I posed for my drawing class, and I'm going to pose for the photography club."

"So?"

"I'm going to do other things, too," I admitted to myself as much to him. "That's why I so wanted this," I squeezed his dick, "today, with you. I wanted to make sure you were my first."

"Oh." He thought this over, obviously drawing the conclusion that while had been my first, he was not going to be the last or the only one. "Oh."

"The time I'll want to hear you say those words, when I'll know you really mean them, will be - after I've done - something really - really wanton. Really slutty. If you can say it then, I'll know you love me. See what I mean?"

He gulped. "Like, what are you thinking of doing?"

"I don't know," I confessed. "Maybe, like Karen, I'll get gang banged. Maybe I'll get fucked up the ass, or suck off the football team. I don't know."

He was silent for a long time.

"Do you think you can handle it?" I asked fearfully. Oh, I did LOVE him so MUCH! I didn't want to hurt him, but I knew, too, that The Program was going to go on. "It's part of The Program."

He stroked me tenderly, kissing my hair. "I guess I'll have to handle it," he mused. "But I do..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.