Beth Naked in School - Cover

Beth Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Part 3 of the Carl NIS series. It is best to read Carl NIS first, then Carl NIS - Beth's Story second, then this one. Beth helped Carl being naked in school, and now it is her turn. What will he do? She's not as shy, now, and isn't about to be bullied. But what a pep rally, and after the football game.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Tuesday Evening

"I'm going over to Carl's for a little while," I announced cheerily from the living room doorway.

Daddy looked up from his newspaper and his eyebrows soared into his hairline. "Like that?"

I looked down at myself, and I do mean My Self, unadorned (but for my usual little gold cross and chain) from head to toe. "Uh huh!"

"Have a nice time, dear," my mother responded with a smile, looking up from her knitting. "Don't be late."

"Nine o'clock, I promise," I assured her.

Daddy was turning pink again. He was holding the newspaper in his lap. "Naked, on the streets?"

"It's part of the program, dear," my mother explained patiently.

Daddy frumped. "Oh, well. Is your homework done?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Uhm, well, uhm - be careful," he urged.

"Yes, daddy," I agreed soothingly.

"And don't be late!" he ordered, trying to be stern.

"No, daddy. Nine o'clock."

"Nine o'clock," he agreed.

I turned to go, and hesitated with my hand on the knob, summoning my courage. My heart racing, I opened the front door and stepped out into the evening air, naked.

It was a little cool, but not bad. My nipples stiffened at the insolent touch of the breeze. Mr. Magruder was out across the street and did a double take.

"Hi, Mr. Magruder," I greeted him with a cheery wave.

"Hi, Beth," he responded. "Part of The Program, huh?"

"Yeah," I admitted as I reached the sidewalk. "See you later."

"See you later."

I could feel his eyes on me as I walked down the street. The sun was low in the west, a big orange ball. A car went by and the driver honked and waved, so I waved back.

Oh, gosh I was naked! On the street! I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I was. Even after two days naked in school, two days of posing for the drawing class, an afternoon of posing for the photography club, and a roll on the grass with the neighbor kid and his friends, and even naked at the dinner table with mom and daddy, this was - well, it was just Something Else Again!

The sidewalk was cold and gritty under my bare feet, and I had to be careful of pebbles and stuff. I suddenly realized my fists were clenched and my arms stiff with tension and I had to force myself to relax.

I reached the corner, and turned toward Carl's house. More cars went by and I managed to avoid cringing and ducking for cover. I remembered how Carl had talked about how sensuous it was to be naked outside, and understood better than ever now. It was so - so - intimate to have the air touching me all over out there in public!

I was sensitive to that touch, and that seemed to heighten all my other senses. The air smelled sweeter, the birds were louder, I could hear the sounds of televisions on in some of the houses, a radio playing, a kid practicing piano. The color of the sky was more intense and I saw shadings there I had no words for.

Everything was just - well, it was just MORE.

My heart speeded up again as I went up the walk to Carl's door, and I realized I should have called. What if he wasn't there, or he was seeing someone else?

I almost turned back, but then I scolded myself for lacking faith in him, and rang the doorbell. I was surprised, and a little relieved when Mrs. Walker answered the door in the nude. Carl's family was continuing even after his time in The Program had ended.

"My, don't you look nice. Carl is upstairs," she explained as she let me in. "I assume that's who you came to see."

"Oh, yes, Mrs. Walker, thank you."

"Why don't you go up. I'm sure he'll be glad to see you," she assured me.

"Can I watch this time?" Carl's sister asked eagerly. She was as naked as her mother, and I swear her breasts had grown since the last time I'd seen her nude only a few days ago. She was maturing fast, physically, at least.

"No, you may not, young lady," Mrs. Walker answered firmly. "You leave them in peace. Have you finished your homework?"

"No," Dee admitted sulkily, tramping up the stair ahead of me. "Hey, dork, your cunt's here to see you," she announced as she passed Carl's door.

"Dee!" Mrs. Walker snapped from the bottom of the stairs. "That's fifty cents, and an apology!"

"I'll put money in the jar later. I'm sorry," the girl apologized insincerely, her door slamming behind her.

But I really didn't mind, I understood how she felt. Besides, the exchange had reminded me of something I wanted to talk to Carl about, too. "Hi, are you busy?"

"Hey, hi," he greeted me. He was naked, too, and his cock rose to greet me, and he got that look in his eyes that made me go all warm and runny. I scolded myself for ever doubting him. "Just doing some extra credit stuff for math is all. What brings you over? You could have called."

"Not for this I couldn't," I argued, plunking myself down in his lap, careful to let his cock slip up between my thighs. After tickling it's pink cap, teasing a quick gush of pre-cum out of it, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him to me, loving the feel of his skin against mine.

"I guess not," he agreed after we'd kissed for a long time. He cupped my naked tit and toyed with my nipple. "Should I close the door?"

"Mmmm, maybe," I agreed coyly. "I need your help on something."

"What's that?" he asked as he eased me off his lap and went to shut his door.

I nibbled my lip. "Do you have scissors that are good for cutting hair, and a razor?"

"A razor? Sure, I used an electric one. And my mom cuts my hair, you know that."

"That will do fine," I assured him.

"In the bathroom," he said, opening his door again and leading the way.

"We can do it in here," I said, closing the bathroom door behind me as he got his razor and a pair of barber scissors out.

"Do what?"

Sometimes for a smart boy he can be kind of stupid. I sat down on the toilet seat and spread my legs, combing my fingers through my shy little bush of brown. "Didn't Mademoiselle Duclos say something about how it's nicer for the boy if the girl has shaved her - uhm - 'chatte'?"

Carl turned pink. "You mean..."

"I thought about trying to do it myself," I explained demurely, "but it's really hard to see, so I thought, maybe you'd like to help me?"

His Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he gulped. "Sure!"

I leaned back against the toilet tank, and scooched my butt forward so my pussy was beyond the toilet bowl, spreading my legs. "If you move the wastebasket under me you can catch my hairs in it," I suggested.

There was kind of an awkward moment while he got the wastebasket in place.

"Careful not to cut me," I cautioned as he knelt between my spread legs and moved in with the long, pointy pair of scissors.

"I will be," he assured me softly, his fingers toying with my pussy. He gripped some of my hair, angled the scissors carefully, and - snip - the first cut was made.

Instead of letting the hairs drop, he carefully set them on the edge of the bathtub. "I'm going to save those," he said, with a bashful grin.

"Can I have some for my scrapbook?" I asked, touched that he'd thought of that.

Snip. He added another clutch of hairs beside the first. "Sure. Those are for you."

I loved the feel as he slowly clipped my pussy hair as short as he could, careful not to pinch me in the scissors, letting the rest of the clippings drop into the wastebasket.

It only took a few minutes for him to give me a real short cut down there, since I didn't have very much to begin with. I brushed myself with my fingers, feeling the bristles, and giggled. "Now the razor," I said.

"Now the razor," he agreed with a grin, and it buzzed to life.

When he touched me with it the vibrations when through me like an electric shock, I tell you! I'd sort of anticipated that, looked forward to it, even, but when it came I almost squealed. He started at the top, and the razor rasped as it chewed away at the stubble, the vibrations drilling through me.

He began at the top, but stopped short of the top of my slit and went down the side. I spread my legs wide, and he pushed my labia over, first to one side, then the other so he could get close to my thighs. He saved the center part and the little bit just above my slit for last, teasing me on purpose, I think, because he grinned up at me as he moved the razor downwards at last at the very upper part of my slit - right toward where my clit lurked so shyly.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh," I moaned as the vibrations of the razor got stronger. Then they faded as he carefully finished the lower part of my labia. I felt cheated. He'd left a little patch of bristles right above my cunny.

But then he moved back up on me again, and this time lingered right at the upper edge of my pussy, and I spread my legs wider apart than ever as he worked the buzzing razor lower and lower.

Until he was right over my clit, my labia vibrating like mad against that nervy little button.

Oh, wow! I tell you! It was like being plugged into the power grid! I finally had to push the razor away so I could catch my breath.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Do you have a hand mirror?"

"Sure." He gave it to me and I held it so I could see better.

I looked like a baby down there. My inner labia were sticking out, obviously aroused. I petted myself, fascinated by the smoothness of it. It was really sensitive!

"How about some aftershave?" he asked, getting down a bottle of lotion.

I giggled. "Okay, sure!"

He poured some in his hand and spread it between his palms, and began to smear it on, the scent filling the little bathroom.

"WOW! That stings!" I yelped.

"Oh, sorry," he stopped, but I grabbed his hand.

"NO, don't stop! Do it some more!" I liked it, but didn't have the nerve to say that to him. I think he could tell anyway.

"Uh - okay," he agreed.

I hissed as he rubbed more of the astringent lotion onto my sensitive pussy, making my crotch burn. Daringly, I reached down and spread my labia so some got on my clit, and I thought I'd caught fire down there.

"Wow! That burns! Wash it off!" I pleaded desperately.

And my sweetie did just that, in the best way possible! Instead of going for a washrag, he just, well, leaned into the job in the most personal fashion. I thought the after shave stuff must taste pretty awful, but he didn't seem to mind. The touch of his warm tongue bathing my clit was all it took to put out one fire and start another. I threw my legs wide and grabbed his ears and tried to stuff his head right inside me!

It didn't take him long before he got an even better idea and decided to hose me down instead. He pulled away, got to his knees and came toward me with his cock, sinking that deep into my more than ready cunny. Oh wow! I mean, like he just filled me up with that lovely hardon of his.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.