Dominion Chronicle: Book 1 - Cover

Dominion Chronicle: Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story in the distant future of an ultra wealthy young man a distant planet where the BDSM sub-culture / lifestyle has explicit legal support. The story begins at the start of his junior year of high school and follows him and the young woman who would be his first concubine.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Slow  

Matt and Kitten sat down at a picnic table for lunch with Danny, Brenda and Valkari.

Sara and Alice walked up and joined them.

Matt looked at Sara. “Were you planning to tell me you’d been invited to My and Kitten’s signing ceremony?”

Sara looked straight back at Matt. “You didn’t know before I did?”

Matt sighed. “Yeah, Amber is still at loose ends, though maybe not for much longer. Laura and Tsura haven’t cornered Eddie into making things official yet, I think they are planning for prom now. This will be the first one among all of my siblings. Dad tasked mother Mirabelle with planning it. She didn’t bother to talk to me or Kitten about it until last night.”

Sara started to laugh, then stopped abruptly and frowned. “Oh my God. Kitten...”

“Yeah, she was more than a little overwhelmed by the scale of it. Then Mother had to go and tell her how bad it’s likely to be for the sealing ceremony.”

Sara got up and went around the table to where kitten was kneeling, squatted down and hugged her. “You poor thing. That’s a hell of a culture shock.”

Kitten smiled. “Yeah, you have no idea.”

Danny interjected. “What’s this about the scale of the signing ceremony?”

Matt responded. “The equivalent outside the lifestyle would be an engagement party. How many people would you expect at an engagement party in your family?”

“A dozen, maybe two dozen people.”

“Yeah. Counting myself, my father’s immediate household is 19 people. Mother invited pretty much your entire family on Dominion. When you throw in my extended family, we are talking another 4 or five households just as large as my fathers. Then within our socioeconomic circle in the lifestyle, it’s traditional to invite other girlfriends, applicants, and concubines and of course, their families. So Sara was invited, along with her mother’ and her grandmother’s households.”

“I still don’t get why Sara’s family was invited, but why her grandmother in particular?”

“No one knows why, but the Weber blood line produces an unusually high number of dominant females. They are the only founding family that’s headed by a woman. And it’s been that way since the founding. Sara recently came out as a switch, rather than a straight dominant and she and I have a training agreement for Sara as my submissive. Mother felt obligated to invite her, which means inviting her mother’s household. And Sara’s grandmother Dominica is the current family Matriarch which means, as a matter of inter family politics among the founding families, it would have been rude not to invite her.”

“What’s a training agreement?”

Matt gave Danny the same explanation he had previously given Kitten. He added, “By coming out as a switch rather than a straight dominant, Sara has taken herself out of the line of succession for the Weber family matriarch.”

“I kind of get the switch thing, she’s dominant with other girls and submissive towards dominant men. But I don’t see how that takes her out of the line of succession.”

Sara responded. “I could try to ignore my submissive side, but the problem there is that submissive men bother me on a fundamental level. Dominant men who are willing to enter an equals marriage with a dominant woman are extremely rare, so it would mean an all female harem, and I won’t be able to produce any heirs of my own, so that would disqualify me from becoming the family matriarch. The only practical long term relationship option that satisfies both sides of me is to sign on as a concubine to a dominant male with the understanding that I will be ‘head bitch’ in his harem and I will be allowed to dominate his other concubines. But then I’m not the head of my own household which also means I can’t be the Weber matriarch.”

“I see.”

Sara looked at Matt. “Are we going to do anything tonight.?”

“If you want it to be a session, what about trying basically a repeat of our last session in a more generally public setting? Of course that would mean leaving Alice out.”

“Yeah, I’d be up for that. Alice?”

Alice giggled. “Unlike someone else who will remain nameless, I can go a couple of days without throwing a temper tantrum.”

Kitten blushed. Matt glared at Alice, but before he could say anything, Kitten put her hand on his thigh. “I deserved that. It’s kind of a school legend at this point.”

Matt relaxed. “Okay. Sara meet us at my car after school.”


Sara walked up to Matt and Kitten, who were already in the parking lot waiting by Matt’s car. “Where are we going SIR?”

Matt looked at Sara. “I haven’t made up my mind completely yet, but I’m leaning towards Grand Plaza Mall. But there are some things we need to talk through first.”

“What things?”

“We talked about duplicating the scene at the House of Pain in a more generally public place. You and Kitten did that naked. If we do that with you naked wearing a collar and being led on a leash in a public place we could get spotted by gossip reporters and you could be recognized.”

“I’ve made my peace with being a switch and with being open about it. My mother and grandmother already know. If that happens and a reporter approaches us, I may make a short statement about it. If it happens and it makes the feeds without them talking to us, I’ll talk to my mother and grandmother about issuing a press release. Anything else?”

“If we go to the mall, we’ll probably have dinner in one of the restaurants there. I’ve been making Kitten eat from the floor. I don’t think you are ready for that. I don’t think you ever will be.”

“You are right, I’m not ready for that level of pet play and I may never be. I know Kitten enjoys it, but the thought of it doesn’t do anything for me.”

“The thing is, at this stage, I am not ready to set you above Kitten in the middle of a public scene.”

Kitten rubbed up against Matt. “Do I have to?”

(ET:)’You sick pervert. Are you actually disappointed that he’s going to make you eat at the table like a normal person? What the fuck is wrong with you?’

(MS:)’There’s nothing wrong with us. We’ll just have to make do with being naked.’

Sara Laughed.

Matt ran a hand through Kitten’s hair and kissed her forehead. “Yes, you’ll just have to put up with eating at the table today. Okay, I’ve made up my mind, the mall it is.” He opened the back passenger door of his car. “Get in, let’s get going.”

Kitten and Sara got into the back seat of Matt’s car and he went around and got in the driver’s seat.


Matt parked at Grand Plaza Mall. He got out of his car with a collar and two leashes in his hand. He opened the back door and Sara and Kitten both got out and stripped down to just their shoes and Kitten’s collar.

Matt handed the collar in his hand to Sara and she put it on. Matt attached the leashes to Kitten’s and Sara’s collars and led them into the mall.


Matt walked Sara and Kitten through the mall. They were approaching a food court area with both fast food and a couple of full service restaurants with outdoor seating.

Matt stopped and turned to Sara. “How are you doing being naked in a public area around people not in the lifestyle?”

“While there is a touch of humiliation and embarrassment, I’m far more comfortable with it than I expected to be. Oddly, I think the collar and leash are actually helping with that.”

Matt turned to Kitten. “And how about you Kitten? Any jealousy issues?”

“No Master. Well, maybe a little, but not so much that it would make me misbehave.”

Matt kissed Kitten. “Good girl. Always be honest with me.”

“This isn’t where you took me to eat last time.”

“No it’s not. But there is a really nice full service sea food place in one corner of this food court with outdoor seating.”

Matt led the girls to the restaurant. The restaurant had it’s own outdoor dining area that was covered by a large awning. The hostess station was outside near the entrance to the outdoor dining area for the restaurant.

Matt walked up to the hostess. “Table for three.”

The hostess checked the restaurant seating chart on a tablet, then grabbed three menus. “Yes sir, right this way.”

The hostess led them to a round table and set the menu’s on the table. “A waitress will be with you shortly.”

Matt sat down and the girls sat down with Kitten on his right and Sara on his left. Matt picked up a menu and started looking at it He noted that the catch of the day was Elgar Trout, a fresh water river fish native to Dominion.


A waitress came back into the area where orders were staged by the kitchen for the waitresses to pick up. Another waitress was there loading up a serving tray with plates from the kitchen.

“Some asshole just came in leading two naked girls on leashes. The hostess seated them in my section.”

The first waitress paused loading her tray. “Heather, calm down. You’ve been here a few years, long enough to know that public nudity is legal. Is he naked? Are you concerned that they don’t have the means to pay?”

“Well, no...”

“Then get out there and do your job. If you make a scene over this you are going to get fired.”

“But...”

A third waitress ran in bouncing up and down in excitement. “Did you see who the hostess just sat in Heather’s section?”

Heather frowned. “So who is the asshole?”

“Asshole? That’s Matthew Falconer!”

“Who?”

“Do you not watch the news at all? He’s the richest teenager on the planet. Heir to one of the founding families. He likes to tip with 20 gram bars. He’s got two girls with him, a redhead and a blond. The redhead looks like the girl he’s been in the news with whose going to be signing on as his concubine this weekend. The blond kind of looks like Sara Webber.”

The first waitress shook her head. “The Webbers are the only founding family led by a matriarch rather than a patriarch. If she’s subbing for Matthew Falconer, it can’t be Sara Webber.”

“Am I paying you ladies to gossip about the customers?” The owner glared at the waitresses through the pass through between the kitchen and the pickup area. “Heather, get out there and do your job. And if he complains about the service you will be looking for another job.”


Matt looked up from his menu as the waitress approached their table, a small tablet in one hand.

The waitress blushed a bit. “I’m Heather and I’ll be your waitress today. Can I get you anything to drink?”

Matt responded, “Three iced teas.”

“Would you like an appetizer?”

“No.”

“Are you ready to order?”

“Yes. We’ll take three of the Catch of the Day, with Fries.”

The waitress gathered up the menus. “Your food order is in. I’ll be right back with your drinks.”

Matt, Kitten and Sara engaged in some idle chit chat. After a few minutes the waitress came back with a small tray and placed their iced teas on the table.

Sara picked up her iced tea, took one sip then set it back down and slumped down in her chair. “Mom...”

Matt looked at Sara. “What happened?”

“My mother just sent me a message, which I picked up on my comms implant. Apparently our mothers have been talking.”

“My mother and yours?”

“No, all three of them. My mother and Mirabelle want me to spend the whole weekend with you.”

“I guess I need to have a talk with dad about mother meddling in my love life.”

“While I am quite sure that my mother would like to push things in that direction, that’s not the point of this.”

“Then what is?”

“A certain pile of Jewelry that has delusions of being a dress.”

Kitten giggled.

Matt frowned. “I don’t see how that connects to you spending the weekend with me.”

“Well, apparently, Kitten can’t put it on by herself. Our mothers have decided that if that is going to become Kitten’s go to formal gown, and I agree, it’s far too valuable and looks too damn good on her for it to become a one and done, then it doesn’t make sense to pay professionals to come put it on her every time. So they have decided that Alice and I will have to be there when it gets put on her this Sunday so we can learn how to do it. Since we will be learning how to do it, Jean-Marie decided extra time will be required. Since the party starts at 2, he wants us to start preparing Kitten at noon. Which means I need to be there in the morning, and since I’d be spending Saturday night at your place, I might as well spend tonight there as well.”

Matt groaned. “Well, they do have a point about not relying on Jean-Marie’s people every time Kitten has to put on that dress if we are going to keep using it.”

At that point the waitress arrived with their food and set plates in front of each of them.

Kitten and Sara both waited until Matt started eating.

Kitten took a first bite of the fish, then another. “Oh, this is really good. What is it?”

Matt smiled. “Do you remember the caviar canapes we had at the House of Pain?”

“You said that was elgar trout that’s native to Dominion. That’s what this is?”

“Yes, it’s been popular with recreational anglers almost since the founding. However, it only gained commercial popularity within the last few decades. A couple of outfits tried commercial scale fresh water fishing and the elgar trout was one of their top products. But the fresh water fishing production was limited and the fish remained fairly expensive on the commercial market. A couple of aquaculture operations started up around 10 years ago and a few more since then, but fish farm capacity is still somewhat limited.”

After that they finished eating, engaging in mostly idle chit chat about school gossip.

The waitress approached their table. “Would you like dessert?

Matt replied, “No. I’d like to settle the check.”

The waitress punched in a few commands on her tablet and handed it to Matt. Matt pulled out his bank card, scanned it and signed the tablet. He put his bank card away, pulled out a coin purse, and extracted a 20 gram bar. He handed the tablet and the 20 gram bar to the waitress.

“Thank you sir.”


Matt was leading the girls back to the area where they entered the pedestrian mall space when he spotted what he was looking for, a little park/garden space off to the side with benches.

Matt walked up to one of the benches and sat down in the middle of the bench. “Both of you sit on the bench on either side of me and spread your legs, there’s something else we did at the House of Pain that we haven’t done here.

Kitten sat on Matt’s right and spread her legs. “Yes Master!”

(ET:)’You’re just going to let him diddle you in public?’

(TS:)’HE’s fucked us in public and we loved it.’

(MS:)’We are HIS slave, HIS concubine. Let has nothing to do with it.’

Sara sat to Matt’s left and slowly spread her legs. “Oh God!”

Matt put his right hand in Kitten’s crotch and his left hand in Sara’s crotch and started to diddle both girls.

People walked by, barely noting the triad. Naked girls were rare but not that remarkable and no one seemed to notice exactly what Matt was doing to them.

Kitten started to moan and squirm.

Sara started to pant. “Oh God! Lemon!”

Matt stopped diddling them, but did not withdraw his hands. “What’s the matter Sara?”

Kitten grabbed Matt’s wrist, trying to trap his hand in her crotch.

Sara moaned. “I am very close and this is very public.”

Matt grinned. “Do you want me to stop?”

“God no. Did I use the A-word? Kitten might have a tantrum if you stop.”

Matt grinned again and resumed fingering both girls. Unnoticed by Matt, Kitten or Sara, a small crowd of around a dozen people had noticed what they were doing and stopped to watch. Both girls arched their backs and screamed, then slumped forward.

Kitten moaned and started to sit back up. The group of on-lookers started to applaud.

Sara moaned and blushed. “Oh God!”

A girl, around Kitten’s age approached Kitten, holding out a tablet, a small paper notebook and a pen. “Can I have your autograph?”

“My autograph? I’m nobody...”

“I don’t go to Founder’s Academy, but your interview and the kickoff show have gone viral. You’re famous. Besides,” she pointed at Matt, “he’s rich and famous and you’re his.”

Kitten looked at Matt. “Master?”

“It hasn’t happened very often, but I’ve been asked to do autographs before. It’s your choice.”

Kitten took notebook and the pen saw that it was an autograph book. She found a blank page and signed it then handed it back.

The girl held the autograph book and pen out to Matt. “Please...”

Matt took them. It was already open to the page Kitten signed and he chuckled quietly when he saw she signed it ‘Unconditional Surrender: Kitten Falconer.’. Matt signed right under Kitten’s name and handed the book and pen back to the girl.

“Thanks.” The girl took off.


Matt pulled into the driveway at 1 Falconer plaza and stopped at the guard booth. Sara and Kitten had both chosen not to get dressed when they got back in the car at the mall. He rolled down his side window to talk to the guard on duty.

The guard spoke as the gate retracted. “Good evening Mr Falconer. Some things were dropped off for Miss Webber. They were put in the living room of the guest house.”

“Thanks for the heads up.”

When the gate was fully open Matt drove through.


Matt walked into the living room of the Falconer guest house, followed by Kitten and Sara. There was a coat rack just inside the living room by the entryway, a garment bag hung from the coat rack and there was a suitcase on the floor next to it.

Sara grabbed the garment bag. “Mother insisted that I have a new dress for Kitten’s signing. I haven’t even seen it myself yet.”

Sara opened the garment bag and pulled out the dress. It was an off the shoulder two tone sheath dress. The right side of the dress was a dark royal purple, the left side was lilac.

Kitten stared at the dress. “That’s an odd color choice.”

Sara laughed. “There will be a reporter at the signing. Mom thinks she is outing me to the world as a switch.”

“I don’t get it.”

“There is a bit of a color code for the lifestyle. Not everyone puts any stock in it, but my grandmother and mother swear by it. Black, grays, royal purple, and darker tones of red and blue are dominant colors. White, pinks, and pastel shades of anything are submissive colors. Most other colors are seen as neutral.”

“So the right side of the dress is dominant and the left is submissive?”

“That’s right.”

Sara put the dress back in the garment bag and hung it back up on the coat rack.

Matt grabbed Sara and threw her over his shoulder. He looked at Kitten. “Heel.” He then stalked off towards the dining room.

Sara giggled. “What are you doing?”

Matt laid Sara on the dining room table. “I’m having dessert. Kitten, climb up on the table and get yourself a tongue ride.” He then spread Sara’s legs, put them over his shoulders, and bent down to put his mouth against Sara’s pussy.

Sara moaned. “Oh God! Yes, there...” Then Sara was silenced by Kitten sitting on her face.

Matt ate Sara’s pussy until she had two orgasms and Kitten had one. “Switch places.”

Sara pulled herself up into a kneeling position on the table and moved to the side.

Kitten quickly laid down where Sara had been.

Matt began eating Kitten’s pussy.

Kitten moaned. “Sara, get up here and ride my tongue.”

Matt ate Kitten to two more orgasms and Sara got one more riding Kitten’s tongue. Then he stood up and drove his cock into Kitten’s pussy.


Kitten started to wake up. Matt had fucked her unconscious again. She was snuggled up against his back. No, wait. The back she was snuggled against was too narrow, and her hand was on a breast. Sara, she was snuggled up against Sara.

Kitten started to sit up and open her eyes. They were in Matt’s bedroom. “What time is it? Where’s Matt?”

Sara groaned. “It’s seven in the morning. I have no idea where he is. Why are we in a bed?”

“Matt’s bed. And since he fucked me unconscious again, and you apparently don’t know how we got here, I am going to presume he fucked you unconscious too and that he carried us up here.”

“Again? He’s done that to you before?”

“More than once.”

Matt walked in, already fully dressed. “Good, you girls are awake finally. I’ve arranged for breakfast. Get up, we need to eat and figure out what you girls are going to wear to the rehearsal dinner.”

Kitten got out of bed. “I’d rather stay naked, but if you have to make me wear something, I’d rather something that makes my status as a concubine clear. Maybe the pile of gold jewelry with delusions of being an outfit or the leather kilt thing.”

Sara got out of bed. “Pile of gold jewelry with delusions of being an outfit? Leather kilt thing? If Matt doesn’t want to keep me naked, I’ll have to see what my mother packed for me.”

Kitten described the two outfits. “Should Sara come to the rehearsal dinner? I thought that was just supposed to be for your and my immediate families.”

“Yes, I’m quite sure father will be surprised when I bring Sara along. However, mother invited her to spend the weekend without talking to me about it first so she can suffer the consequences for her meddling. Both of you get cleaned up and come down to the dining room. Breakfast will be ready soon.”


Matt walked up to the entrance of the main house, Kitten, Sara, and Ming following him.

Kitten was dressed in the leather shelf bra, leather kilt, and the leather pumps with the locking ankle straps. Sara was wearing a lavender halter top, a tight fitting dark red leather mini-skirt, and sandal style shoes with 13cm heels. Both girls were wearing leather wrist cuffs which were connected behind their backs by quick-links.

Matt opened the door and waved the girls in ahead of him. Kitten looked around the great hall, it had all been re-arranged. The lounge seating in the first half of the hall from the entrance had been re-arranged to support larger groups. In the back half towards the dais, the lounge seating had been replace with rows of chairs in two columns each 10 chairs wide. The master seating area on the dais had been removed, replace with a single ornate wooden table.

When Matt stepped in he saw his father, Mirabelle, Aunt Nichole and Uncle Buba talking just to the side of the main entrance.

Richard Falconer heard the main door open and turned to look he saw Kitten, Sara Weber, Ming and Matt enter the great hall. He frowned.

Richard walked over to Matt. “Why is Sara Webber here today?”

“Because mother has been meddling. Apparently she’s been talking to Felicity Webber, Sara’s mother. I was out yesterday after school with Kitten and with Sara in a scene. Sara was sent a message by her mother that she is to spend the weekend with me.” Matt explained about Kitten needing to help to get into the ‘homecoming’ dress and Mirabelle’s plan to have Sara and Alice learn how to do it. “That dress is very valuable and not only does it look great on Kitten, it looks like it was custom made to go with The Collar. It would be a shame for it to end up as a one and done, and if The Collar is going to be Kitten’s formal collar, that dress has to be Kitten’s go to formal gown. The idea of having Sara and Alice learn to help Kitten with it is sound, but I am not happy about finding out from Sara that she had been invited to spend the whole weekend with me.”

Richard shook his head. “Mirabelle!”

Mirabelle approached cautiously. “Yes master?”

“I know I delegated a lot of authority to you for planning this weekend. However, do you really think it was a good idea to make that decision,” Richard pointed at Sara, “without consulting our son first?”

Mirabelle looked at Richard, then at Matt, then back at Richard. “Apparently not master.”

“No it was not. However, we will deal with that later, when we have more time and more privacy. Kitten’s family should be here soon. Go make sure everything is ready.”

“Yes master.” Mirabelle, having been dismissed, walked away.

Richard turned back to Matt. “I was led to believe that this thing with Sara was just a training agreement. I am sensing something more here. Are things with Sara more serious?”

Matt sighed. “Yes and No.”

“What does that mean?”

“For now, the training agreement continues to define the relationship between me and Sara. However, there is hope for and openness to it becoming something more, on both sides.”

“Explain that last bit.”

“Last year I made the decision to stop dating, and I haven’t changed my mind. Kitten got past that by going straight to full submission, unconditional surrender as she put it. For Sara, she looked around and she doesn’t see any male dominant, other than me, strong enough to handle her in our generation. She saw asking for a training agreement as a way around the no dating thing while giving us a chance to find out if we are compatible as dominant and submissive.”

“That doesn’t bother you?”

“No, I think it was quite clever of her. I stopped dating because I don’t want to deal with pretenders and wannabes and gold-diggers. With the formal training agreement, I know she’s not a pretender. She is submitting for real, even if it isn’t full time and permanent like Kitten. I don’t have to worry about her being a wannabe that can’t take the heat because neither of us have committed to anything beyond the training agreement. If she can’t take the heat, we end the agreement, no harm, no foul.”

“And if she’s a gold digger?”

“She’s a Webber, a founding family princess, how likely is that?”

Richard laughed. “You have a point. How does she compete with Kitten and Alice?”

“She doesn’t.”

“What do you mean?”

“I took Sara and Kitten to the House of Pain earlier this week, with both of them nude. Dominica and Felicity Webber were there on business. However, Dominica saw us and decided to stop for a visit after their business was done. Felicity asked Sara that question. Sara replied that she doesn’t plan to compete with Kitten. She pointed out that extreme submissives like Kitten are high maintenance, needy and I will likely find it relaxing to have at least one concubine that’s lower maintenance, less needy. But there’s more to it.”

“Oh, what else is there?”

“As we’ve already discussed, Kitten and Alice are needy. Having a switch as a concubine would help in meeting those needs when my attention is elsewhere.”

“That’s a good point. Too bad switches are so rare. I could probably use one myself. So how are things going on the compatibility front?”

“So far, so good. This is only our third or fourth scene, depending on whether or not we count what happened at the big party after we negotiated the training agreement. Despite pushing her with impact and other toys in the dungeon at the guest house and taking her out in public nude a couple of times. She’s used her warning word, but not her safe word.”

“And the future?”

“We keep the training agreement in place, there is no fixed end date, until one of us decides that things won’t work long term between us, or Kitten and I graduate. If the training agreement with Sara is still in place after I graduate, then Sara and I sit down and decide if we want something permanent.”

“Sounds like you’ve put a lot of thought into it. Good. I may want to discuss it more with you later, but not this weekend. Kitten’s family just came through the estate’s main gate.”


Kitten’s family entered the great hall. Her father, Brian, and her brother, Danny, were wearing slacks and polo shirts. Mary was wearing a collar, a half cup corset which covered her nipples, but showed a hint of the tops of her areolas, a mini-skirt, and the highest heels Kitten had ever seen her mother wearing. The collar, corset, skirt and shoes were all light green. The corset had Celtic designs embroidered in a darker green.

Kitten walked up to her family. She hugged her father, brother and mother in turn. “God mom, you look ... yummy”

Mary blushed. “Kitten!”

-Matt stepped up. He greeted and shook hands with Brian and Danny. He merely nodded at Mary. “Come, I’ll introduce you to my family.” Matt walked off.

Brian and Danny immediately followed Matt.

Mary grabbed Kitten’s arm. “Why did Matt ignore me.”

“You are clearly here as a submissive/concubine. It would be rude for Matt to initiate an interaction directly with you in front of daddy without daddy’s permission. Come on, we need to catch up.”


Kitten and Mary caught up with the rest a large seating area arranged in a circle in the center of the great hall, It looked like it could handle 30 people and still allow a full group conversation.

Matt first introduced Kitten’s family, to his father. Then he introduced his father’s concubines followed by Nichole and her concubine, then his siblings, and finally Sara and Ming.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.