Dominion Chronicle: Book 1 - Cover

Dominion Chronicle: Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story in the distant future of an ultra wealthy young man a distant planet where the BDSM sub-culture / lifestyle has explicit legal support. The story begins at the start of his junior year of high school and follows him and the young woman who would be his first concubine.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Slow  

Matt woke up on Sunday morning, the alarm going off in his comm implant. He was alone in bed He had ended the scene with Sara and sent her home after the party was over. Kitten and Alice were both tied up in separate bed rooms.

He had felt that it was important, given the jealousy issues yesterday that he needed to reinforce that for one of them to sleep in his bed was a privilege, not something they should expect on a regular basis.

He used his comm implant to let the cook know what he wanted served for breakfast and to contact the maid and instruct her to release and wake up the girls. They were to be instructed to clean up and wait for him in the dining room.

After that, he went to the bathroom and showered. Once he was done he put on a robe and sat at his desk. He wanted to make the girls wait and he had some proposals to go over that had been cleared by Lei.


Later that day, Matt took Kitten and Alice into the living room of the guest house. Matt sat down in an easy chair, and directed the girls to stand in front of him. The girls were both naked.

“Alice, I want you to introduce Kitten to sapphic sex.”

“Yes Sir.”

“What? I’ve never ... I don’t know...”

Alice turned and turned Kitten to face her. She embraced Kitten in a Hug. Alice put her head next to Kitten’s. “Don’t worry, I’ll teach you. You want to please, to obey your master, don’t you?”

“Yes...”

“Good, there are two reasons for concubines to have sex with each other. To pleasure themselves when their master is away or occupied with a different toy and to put on a show to get their master all hot and bothered, to get him hard and ready to play. This will mostly be the latter. Even then, unless he gives more specific orders, there is no reason to rush to the main event. Kiss me.”

Kitten locked her lips on Alice’s and they kissed deep and hard.

(TS:)’God, this is so hot!’

(MS:)’Make sure that Master can see that you are putting as much passion into this as you do into kissing him.’

Alice broke the kiss for a moment. “Feel my breasts, fondle them while we are kissing.” She locked her lips back over Kitten’s

Kitten brought her hands up, tentatively at first and started to touch, rub and feel Alice’s breasts.

(TS:)’This is the first time we have touched another woman’s breasts. This is fun, though not as fun as touching Master.’

(MS:)’Alice is like us, don’t be too gentle.’

Kitten became more confident, squeezing Alice’s breasts and pinching her nipples. One hand descended and Kitten touched another woman’s pussy for the first time. She ran a finger through Alice’s slit, discovering that Alice was wet and was no virgin.

(MS:)’No surprise, just more evidence that things are different here.’

(TS:)’I wonder if she gave it up to Master or to her father?’

Alice broke the kiss again. “Time to move to a horizontal position. One of us is going to pop soon and we don’t want to fall over, That’s awkward and can spoil the mood.”

Alice guided Kitten to lay down on the floor in front of Matt. Then Alice got down on her hands and knees. She crawled around so her head was over Kitten’s but they were facing opposite directions. “Generally when we are doing this for ourselves, once we get past kissing, we take turns. It’s easier that way for the one doing the pleasuring to concentrate on giving pleasure. However, when putting on a show, most guys find it hotter for us to do each other at the same time.”

Alice move a little further forward, so her head was over Kitten’s breasts. “We can even suck each other’s tits at the same time this way.” Then she demonstrated by lowering her head and starting to suck on Kitten’s right nipple.

Kitten reached up and returned the favor. Alice was holding herself up so Matt had a better view, but Kitten had her hands free, so she started to use her hands as well. One hand massaging the breast she was sucking on and using her other hand to play with the nipple on Alice’s other breast.

In just a few seconds, Alice started to moan. “I’m cumming...” she said without ever taking her mouth all the way off of Kitten’s breast. Then her whole body spasmed and she bit down on Kitten’s breast.

The pain of the bite was just enough to push Kitten over the edge and she dropped her head down and screamed in pleasure.

“Move on to the main event.” Matt ordered.

Alice picked herself back up and crawled further forward, until she could bury her face in Kitten’s crotch and began licking Kitten’s pussy.

Kitten lifted her head and took her first tentative licks through Alice’s pussy, tasting another woman’s sex for the first time.

(TS:)’Mmm, yummy. Master’s cum tastes even better though.’

Kitten started to lap eagerly at Alice’s pussy. She tried to imitate what Alice was doing to her.

It didn’t take long for Kitten to be on the verge of another orgasm. “I’m about to...” She screamed her pleasure. When she recovered, she sucked in Alice’s clit and bit down on it, which tripped Alice over in to orgasm.

Matt took off his pants and knelt behind Alice, pushing Kitten’s head out of the way and thrust into Alice’s pussy. As he thrust in and out, Kitten rotated between licking his balls, Licking his cock on the out strokes and sucking Alice’s clit.

Alice raised her head. “Yes. Fuck me.”

Matt slapped Alice’s ass. “I didn’t say you could stop what you were doing. Get your head back down and keep licking.”

Alice resumed licking Kitten’s pussy.

Alice started to moan into Kitten’s pussy. “Harder ... Faster ... Oh ... Ah ... I’m going to...” She trailed off into an inarticulate moan as spasms racked her body. Her arms collapsed and her head and shoulders dropped down onto Kitten.

Kitten exploded only a fraction of a second behind Alice. Her back arched, she lowered her head and screamed.

Alice’s spasms drove Matt over the edge and he groaned as he poured his seed into his sister.

Matt rolled Alice over on her back and shifted her over so she wasn’t on top of Kitten. He checked Alice, she was breathing steady, but had passed out. Kitten, was awake, but exhausted.

Matt found himself in a conundrum. He needed to get the girls cleaned. up. Alice had a date with Sara and he wanted to take Kitten out in public. The cook and the maid that was on duty for the guest house on Sundays were out shopping. Even on the estate, it went against his nature to leave the girls alone in their present state, so he took the only option he had left.

“Ming! Come!”

Ming padded into the living room and sat at Matt’s feet.

“Go fetch some warm towels.”

Ming barked once and ran out of the living room. He returned a couple of minutes later carrying a basket filled with steamed towels. Matt took the basket from him.

Matt turned and noticed that Kitten was starting to sit up, so he tossed her one of the towels. “Clean your self up.”

Matt took a towel and cleaned his cock, balls and thighs then grabbed another and started cleaning his sister.

Kitten cleaned her own face and crotch. “Master, Ming seems far too intelligent to be a normal dog. You speak to him as if he can understand you and he responds as if he understands. What exactly is he?”

“He’s a GELF.”

“What’s a GELF?”

“A genetically engineered life form.”

(ET:)’I told you that dog was an abomination.’

(MS:)’Hush.’

“Genetically engineered!”

Matt sighed. He could hear the horror in her voice, see it in her eyes. “Damn Earth Federation and their stupid propaganda. Just what were you taught about the cause of the EF’s ban on genetic engineering?”

“Well, the the plague at the end of the 21st century, right before the formation of the Unified Earth Government that eventually became the Earth Federation resulted from an accident at a genetic engineering facility. One of the UEG’s first acts was the ban on genetic engineering.”

Matt shook his head. “From the mid 20th century all the way through to the end of the 21st, many of the national governments made on and off efforts to weaponize various diseases. More than likely the plague was a result of one of those efforts and was released deliberately by either a national government or a dissident group opposed to the formation of a unified planetary government.”

(ET:)’Lies!’

(MS:)’I said hush!’

“Then why?”

“No one outside of the EF ruling class knows the real reason, and even they may have forgotten it. However, it didn’t happen until more than a century latter, after the start of the diaspora. In fact, genetic engineering was and still is vital to terraforming and the diaspora. Genetic engineering is legal on most worlds outside of the EF, though it is heavily regulated on many.”

“Oh. Why don’t we hear more about it then?”

“Outside of terraforming and agriculture it doesn’t have much in the way of practical uses. Nano-machines and robotics are more cost effective. Until around a hundred years ago, genetic engineering hadn’t even advanced much from the days of the early diaspora”

“Ming is a designer pet then?”

“No, Ming is something else, something much more complicated. GELF’s like Ming weren’t even possible until the last hundred years.”

“Please tell me more? What happened in the last century? What’s so special about Ming?”

“What happened? A colony once thought lost re-established contact with the rest of humanity. The colony was one of the first dozen to leave Earth, they were a group of genetic engineers fleeing from the increasing restrictions being placed on their craft by the EF. They left for a world which was thought to be somewhat metal poor, but was biologically rich with Earth compatible life. They departed into the depths of space and were not heard from until around a hundred year ago.”

“What happened to them? Why did it take so long for anyone to hear from them?”

“The world that they were headed to, which they call Eden, is even farther out than any of the Confederation worlds. It turned out to not be a little metal poor, it was extremely metal poor with very little in recoverable metals in the entire system. Not nearly enough to run a modern industrial economy.”

“What did they do? How did they survive?”

“They salvaged all the materials that they could from the colony ship, then being the best and brightest genetic engineers from earth, they built an entire civilization, economy and industry around genetic engineering. Where we use machines, they use GELFs, which they call constructs. Early constructs were primitive, mostly used to grow specialized materials to use in the place of metals. However need drove them to greater and greater feats of genetic engineering until they until they gained the ability to create specialized constructs capable of doing the work of heavy machinery.”

“If they had to salvage their ship, how did they re-establish contact?”

“Eventually, so they claim, an interstellar space-faring organism, from a species that they refer to as celestial whales wandered through their system. They managed to obtain tissue and genetic samples from the organism from which they eventually learned to build a bio-engineered starship.”

“I thought there weren’t supposed to be any aliens?”

“No one has ever found any sentient life, but many worlds have been found to have Earth compatible biospheres. According to the people from Eden, the celestial whales are just big vacuum adapted animals.”

“How does all of that relate to Ming?”

“When Eden re-established contact, they brought with them not just a living organic starship, but sentient humanoid constructs. Constructs which they consider property. Even on Dominion, which allows indenture, even involuntary indenture, the status can not be inherited, no one is born a slave. The idea of sentient beings created so that they and their progeny could be slaves horrified even the people of Dominion. The Confederation and most of the outer rim worlds passed laws banning the creation of sentient GELFs and declaring that GELFs meeting certain criteria were considered persons with the same rights as any natural person.”

“You still haven’t gotten to Ming, Master.”

“You’re right. Despite the ban on creating sentient GELFs and/or holding them as property, some trade was maintained with Eden. Many geneticists in the outer rim worlds were eager to learn the what they could from Eden. 50 years ago, one such scientist on Dominion thought he could make a business by creating a specially designed breed of guard dogs. He screwed up and will spend the rest of his life in prison for the crime of creating a sentient GELF. The dogs he created bred true and Ming member of that new breed.”

“How did he screw up?”

“The GELF dogs were supposed to be more intelligent than normal dogs, but not the human level intelligence they ended up with and which landed their creator in prison. They were supposed to have around 3 times the life span of normal dogs. No one is sure how long they will live. The original batch of lab created dogs is 50 years old and showing no signs of old age.”

“So Ming is a person? How old is he?”

“Ming is 21, I grew up with him. No, unfortunately he doesn’t qualify for being a person. The law established three criteria for non-human persons; sentience, intelligence at least equivalent to a 4 year old human child, and the ability to use complex language. Ming meets the first two, but not the third. He has a normal canine vocal organs, so he can’t use spoken language. He doesn’t have hands, so he can’t use sign language or write.”

“Is he just a pet then? That doesn’t seem right.”

“No, he isn’t just a pet. When this all first happened, there was an attempt to remove the third criteria for non-human persons, but it failed on a narrow margin. As a compromise, A special legal status was created for the GELF dogs or anything else that comes up that meets the first two criteria for being a person but not the third. That special legal status is a hybrid of the legal status of a regular pet and the legal status of a human child.”

“So he’s some kind of permanent dependent?”

“Basically, yes. Come on, I need you and Alice up and about. Alice has a date with Sara and I have plans to take you out in public as well.”

“Yes Master. Will it be a double date?”

“No. Sara will be taking Alice to the House of Pain. I need Alice seen by members of the community in the hands of a dominant other than myself. I am taking you somewhere a bit more public. We’ll be spending the afternoon at Landing Park, for a picnic lunch, though we’ll have a stop to make first.”

“Yes Master.”

Alice started to stir. “Oh God, that was fun!

Matt playfully swatted Alice’s ass. “Up you lazy slut. You have a date this afternoon with Sara. Go back to the main house and get ready.”

“Yes Sir.” Alice stretched and sat up. She got to her feet, hugged Kitten and walked out.

“Kitten, did you bring the cat-girl costume?”

“Always Master. You know how I love the pet play. It fits in my purse and I’ve taken to keeping it there, just in case.”

“Good. I want you in the cat-girl costume, a pair of heels, dog collar and leash and nothing else.”

“Yes Master.” Kitten scrambled off to get dressed as ordered.

(ET:)’You can’t seriously mean to let him take you out in public like that.’

(TS:)’Yes we can. This is going to be so much fun.’

Kitten came back and found Matt in the dining room. The cook was handing him a picnic basket.

“Ming!” Matt called out.

Ming trotted over and they went out and Matt put Ming and the picnic Basket in the backseat of his car while and Kitten in the front passenger seat.


Matt first drove them to the Grand Plaza Mall. After parking, he let Ming out of the car, then opened the door for Kitten and took her leash in his hand. When she was out of the car, he ordered, “Heel.” And started walking across the parking lot and into the mall. Kitten and Ming followed.

As they walked through the mall, Kitten started to feel the need to pee.

small}(ET:)’Oh no you don’t. You’d better fucking hold it. You know what that pervert will make you do if you can’t.’

(TS:)’Don’t listen to the prude. It will be so humiliating, so much fun. Do it. Tell him.’

“Master, I need to pee.”

Matt lead her over to a strip of grass. “Okay, go.”

Kitten blushed but she squatted down and started to pee in the grass as people walked by. “Thank you Master.” She finished peeing and stood back up, stumbling a bit as her heels had sunk into the ground in the grassy area.

Matt continued walking across the mall, with Ming and Kitten following. Finally they arrived at the Pleasure Chest and Matt lead them into the store.

Inside the store, Matt lead the way to a section of women’s shoes. There were regular shoes, fetish shoes and other specialty shoes.

“Men like what high heels do to a woman’s posture, and to her gait, particularly the impact of spike heels on a woman’s gait. As you have noticed, though, spike heels aren’t practical on grass and other soft surfaces.”

“Yes Master, my heels sank into the soil under the grass when I had to pee.”

“There are solutions to this. There are pads that can be put on the bottom of spike heels, but those are only useful on a well maintained lawn. There are shoes with wedge heels, even women’s athletic shoes with wedge heels.”

Matt picked up a display unit of an athletic shoe with a built in wedge heel and handed it to Kitten.

“Oh cool. I’ve seen wedge heel shoes by I had no idea you could get athletic shoes like that.”

“Of course, sometimes you want the ascetic of a spike heel but need to be on soft/rough terrain. Matt picked up another display model, this appeared to be a standard sandal style shoe with a spike heel, but it seemed to float over his hand. He handed it to Kitten.

She realized that the shoe had a solid base. Hard on the top, but underneath it felt like the sole of an athletic shoe, yet the base was optically clear to the point of being invisible if you didn’t know what to look for. “Fascinating.” She spent a few more seconds feeling out the base then set it back down.

“Of course there is always the heelless heel. Cantilever platform shoes giving the posture of a high heel have been around since before the diaspora. More modern materials engineering and manufacturing techniques have allowed the production of such shoes with a much less obvious platform lift.” Matt handed Kitten another display model.

This one was a sandal style shoe held in the position of a 16cm heel, but there was no heel. Rather at the base where the toe was, a solid opaque sole extended back from the toe about 2/3rds of the way back to the heel, but rather than forming a high platform, the sole was little more than a centimeter thick. She put her hand in the open end of the triangle formed by the shoe and the sole and there really wasn’t an actual heel

“Cool...” She set it back down.

“What we are looking for is kind of a variation on that, but we won’t find it here.”

Matt lead the way up to the pet play section and into a corner Kitten hadn’t notice when she was here before. In the corner were heelless heels like what were in the shoe section, but the toes of the shoes were made to look like animal paws. The ones with horse hooves were actual platform shoes.

“Dogs and Cats, and a lot of other animals walk on their toes. What some people think is a backwards knee on the back leg is actually their ankle.” Matt was looking through the cat paw shoes. “Here, try these on.” He handed Kitten a pair of the shoes.

Kitten found a little bench, took of the shoes she was wearing and tried on the cat’s paw shoes. The whole upper was covered in fake fur and once she had them on it looked like she had a cat’s leg from the ankle down. The height of the heel was 18cms the highest she had worn yet. She stood up on them. “The are surprisingly comfortable Master.”

“Try walking around in them.”

She did. “These are the highest shoes I’ve ever worn, but they are surprisingly stable.”

“Good. Take them off and put them back in the box and we’ll go pay for them. You can put them back on outside the store.”


Matt lead Kitten and Ming into Landing park. He was carrying the picnic basket. The park had open grassy fields, sports fields, wooded areas with nature trails for hikers.

As they walked, Kitten asked, “Tell me about Landing Park, what’s special about it.”

Matt pointed. “Do you see that monolith rising above the trees in the distance?”

“Yes.”

“It marks the spot where the very first landing craft from the colony ship that founded Dominion touched down. The park is a bit over a kilometer and half wide and five kilometers long. We entered around the middle. The park stretches all the way to the coast, just past the monolith. There’s a public beach there.”

“Are we going to the beach?”

“Eventually. I want you to try those shoes in the sand. There is a picnic area near the monolith. We will eat there.”

They walked through the wooded area and came out into another open area. They could see the base of the Monolith now, around 100 meters away. There was an area with picnic tables off to the side of the monolith around 50 meters from the base.

Matt lead the way to the picnic area. He set the basket down on a table and Pulled Kitten in by her leash. “Before we eat. Go run around in the grass. Play with Ming. But don’t get too rambunctious, you will get to know him intimately eventually, but not today.” Matt took the leash off Kitten’s collar.

Kitten patted Ming’s head. “Tag, you’re it.” Then she took off across the park.

Ming gave her about a 30 second head start then took off to chase her. Kitten couldn’t out run him, but she made a good try at out maneuvering him, managing to doge him three times before he knocked her off her feet.

Ming walked up to Kitten and gently put one paw on her head. Then he trotted off a bit and looked back over his shoulder at her.

Kitten got to her feet. “It’s like that is it?” She ran after Ming. Ming trotted away, not running outright, staying slow enough that Kitten could catch him, if she worked at it.

They went back and forth, playing tag. The third time Ming had her face down in the dirt, they were near a walk way, around 20 meters from where Matt was sitting

An older woman walked by, looked at kitten and said to no one in particular. “Disgusting...”

Kitten blushed.

The old woman continued as she walked away. “Teasing the poor dog like that, it’s positively cruel.”

Kitten’s blush deepened as she realized the old woman was accusing her of cock teasing Ming.

“Time to eat.” Matt called.

Kitten and Ming walked back over to Matt.

“Sit”

Kitten and Ming both sat. Matt opened the picnic basket and pulled out covered bowls. He set two in front of Ming and took the lids off. One was dog food and the other was water. He set the other two bowls in front of Kitten and took the lids off. One appeared to be a mix of rice, chunks of chicken and vegetables that had been stir fried together. The other was a viscus white liquid. He then pulled two wrapped sub-sandwiches out of the basket along with a bottle of water.

When Matt began to eat, Kitten leaned in and lapped at the liquid, immediately recognizing the taste of the slave formula she had been given the other day. She turned a bit and took a bite of her food.

When they were done eating Matt packed up the empty bowls and trash in the picnic basket. While doing so he noticed a woman with a camera drone. The drone had the Celebrity News logo on it. Matt frowned at her.

The woman noticed Matt looking at her and saw the expression on his face. Her shoulder’s slumped, she grabbed the drone and deactivated it then started walking towards Matt.

When the woman reached Matt, she said, “I wasn’t transmitting live. I know you have some kind of deal with Philip Sanders and our producer has signed off on it. All the Celebrity News crews have orders that nothing with you in it is to go out until further notice. I’m not here to get anything on you, and I had no idea you would be here.”

“Then what are you here for?”

“Senator Mark Sullivan has called for a press conference to happen at the foot of the Landing Monument at 5PM. According to the info we have, he will be announcing some sort of holo-movie deal for a dramatization of the Founder’s escape from earth, and the journey to and landing on Dominion. A movie producer and several holo-stars are supposed to be attending the press conference. I came out early to check vantage points and stake out a spot before things get crowded.”

“Did you get any footage of me and my ... companion?”

“Yes, I can erase it if you want.”

“No, pass it off to Philip. Tell him if he keeps up his end, he can use it when the time comes.”

“Thank you.” The woman from Celebrity News walked back towards the monument.

Matt turned to Kitten and put the leash back on her. “Time to go. I want to have some time at the beach. I’ll contact family security and have them send someone to get my car and bring it down to the beach parking, so we avoid the crowds on the way back.”

Matt, with Kitten in tow and Ming following headed off towards the beach.


As they arrived at the beach, Kitten stopped and stared in awe at the vast expanse of water. When the leash went taught. Matt stopped and turned to Kitten. “No oceans on Erie?”

“Erie has oceans. I only got to see them in person twice. According to mom & dad, I was awestruck then too. Give me a minute, I’ll get over it.”

“I’ll have to take you out for a boat ride sometime. Really let you get to see the ocean. Lets go down on the beach. See how those shoes do in the sand.”

So they went down into the sand. Kitten danced about a bit. “My footing seems as firm as if I was wearing flat athletic shoes.”

“Good. Come on, there’s another spot I want to show you. At the north end of the beach, the land rises so that the ocean meets cliffs. There’s a trail that leads to the top of the cliffs where there is an overlook with a reputation for being a romantic spot.”


Matt, Kitten and Ming arrived at the overlook. A section of the cliff jutted out a little further than the rest and a short stone wall had been built around the edge of the cliff with a series of stone benches a few feet from the wall.

Matt pulled Kitten up to her feet, kissed her then turned her around and hugged her from behind. “So, what do you think?”

“The view is magnificent.”

“I’ve been watching you prance around naked all afternoon. Kneel up on one of the benches, I’m going to pound your ass right here and now.”

(ET:)’The Pervert wants to fuck us in public. You can’t just stand there and let him do that.’

(TS:)’Don’t be silly. Of course we won’t stand for it. We’ll be kneeling.’

Kitten got on one of the benches on her hands and knees. She wiggled her ass. “You’re going to fuck my ass, right here, right now? Anyone could walk by and see us.”

Matt stepped up behind Kitten and pulled her anal plug out. He inspected her ass. It was slick. “All lubed up and ready to go?”

“A girl can hope.”

Matt drove his cock into her ass. He leaned over and whispered in her ear. “You’d like that wouldn’t you, if we ended up with an audience.” Then he straightened up and started to pound her ass hard and fast.

“Oh God ... Yes ... Fuck me ... Fuck my ass.

Matt was rapidly approaching his own release, but with his ball bashing Kitten’s clit with every in stroke, it was a race to the finish.

Matt and Kitten cried out together as the race ended in a tie. As they both recovered, they heard applause. Kitten looked up and saw a middle aged man and two middle aged women. Matt pulled out of Kitten’s ass and jammed the plug back in.

Matt walked around Kitten, and straddled the bench, his shrinking cock hanging in her face. “Clean me up.”

Kitten took his cock in her mouth.

One of the older women grimaced. “Eew”

“Don’t be a baby.” The other woman said. “Harry, are you feeling inspired yet?”

“I...”

Matt looked up at the triad. “I didn’t really expect to see anyone up here.”

The older man responded. “The city was getting too expensive. We built a little cabin along the top of the cliff a little further out. There are a couple of other families out that way, but not many.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.