Dominion Chronicle: Book 1 - Cover

Dominion Chronicle: Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Chapter 8.

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8. - The story in the distant future of an ultra wealthy young man a distant planet where the BDSM sub-culture / lifestyle has explicit legal support. The story begins at the start of his junior year of high school and follows him and the young woman who would be his first concubine.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Slow  

Friday morning Matt watched Kitten approach their inspection point. She was wearing the special school girl outfit from the tailor as instructed. The falcon and kitten embroidered on skirt danced as the skirt bounced with every step she took, and given that the skirt only hung a couple of centimeters below her pussy when she was standing still, it was very plain that she wasn’t wearing panties.

With the sheer top, he could see her nipples and the blue shelf bra she was wearing from 10 meters away.

(ET:)’How can you wear this awful outfit to school? Everyone will see you.’

(TS:)’Yes, everyone will see us. It will be wonderful.’

(MS:)’Mmm, but the homecoming gown will be even better’

When Kitten reached Matt, she pulled him into a searing kiss.

He pushed her away to break the kiss. “Display”.

Kitten assumed the Display position. There was no need to inspect her this morning, but Matt made a production of doing so anyway.

He whispered in her ear. “That skirt is so short, your cunt will be on display for everyone to see all day. Are you eager for today.”

“Sort of, Master. But mostly I just want today to be over, so I can get to tonight.”

“Patience Kitten, patience.”

“I think we’ve already established that I don’t do patience well.”

Matt laughed. “Practice being patient, or Master won’t spank.”

Kitten laughed. “No, anything but that! My Master is so mean.”


Kitten’s first class after lunch was the last class for the day. She went out to the parking area to wait for her mother to pick her up.

When her mother arrived, Kitten got in the van and they headed home.

“Matt was mean to me this morning.”

Kitten saw her mother raise an eyebrow in the rear view mirror. “Oh, what did he do?

“He demanded I try to be patient today, and he threatened not to spank me if I failed.”

Mary started to laugh but quickly regained control. “Brat! Don’t tell me things like that when I’m driving, we could have an accident.”

“Yes mother.”

“That, said, he’s certainly learning how to push your buttons.”

After that the conversation drifted off into meaningless small talk until they got home and started to pull into the driveway. Val’s van was already in the driveway, no surprise there, but there were two other unfamiliar vehicles, one was a very large van or a small truck.

Five women were standing around the two vehicles. Two of the women were wearing bikinis.

Mary got out of the van and approached the women. “Who are you people? What are you doing here?”

Kitten got out of the van and started to strip. “It’s okay mom. I know who they are.”

Once Kitten was naked except for collar and shoes, she walked up to the group of three with two in bikinis. “The first day I went out with Matt, he took me to a pet store that had a grooming shop. He had me bathed and my hair done by the groomers.”

Kitten pointed to the woman wearing regular clothes. “She’s the groomer who did my hair. Sorry, I don’t remember your name. I didn’t know you guys did house calls.”

The groomer laughed. “It’s not super common, but yeah, we do a few house calls. And when a guy who likes to tip with piles of 20 gram bars calls...”

Mary frowned. “A pet groomer!”

The groomer turned to Mary and tapped Mary’s collar with a finger. “We heard you are recent immigrants. You’d be surprised at how many two legged pets we do. Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.”

“I ... I...”

Kitten laughed. Then she pointed to the remaining two women. “Those two work for the tailor who designed my homecoming gown. I have no idea why they are here.”

“Mr Falconer doesn’t know we are here. Jean-Marie could not stop worrying that the intended affect of his ultimate masterpiece would be lessened if you didn’t get it put on just exactly right, and it isn’t the easiest thing to put on. So here we are.” They turned to Mary “Show us where her bedroom is and where the gown is stored and we’ll get everything else ready while those three get Kitten herself ready.”


The groomer stepped up to Kitten. “You need to remove everything dear, even the collar. I’ll take your clothes in while you get your bath.”

Kitten took off her shoes, and her collar. The groomer gathered up Kitten’s things and walked towards the house.

(TS:)’God, I feel really naked without the collar’

(MS:)’It’s only for a while. Master will have a new collar for us when he picks us up.’

The two girls in bikinis pulled a shallow metal tub out of the back of their van, and set it right out at the end of the drive way.

As Kitten got in the tub and down on her hands and knees one of the bathing girls explained. “The tub isn’t really to hold water, it’s just a clean surface to have you on and keep you out of the dirt as we wash you. We’ll have slippers for you to wear after, to keep your feet clean until you put your shoes on.”

The girls went back to the van and started reeling out a hose with a shower head attachment. They sprayed Kitten down to get her wet. The pressure was low and the water was warm. They put on washcloth mittens and got a bottle of shampoo/body wash and started to lather Kitten up.

One girl worked from Kitten’s head back the other started at her feet and worked forwards.

When the girl working forward got to Kitten’s ass, she commented, “Oh my, you are such a mess back here.” and she started rubbing Kitten’s pussy with the washcloth mitt.

Kitten arched her back and screamed. When she recovered, she blushed from her forehead all the way down to her belly button.

They rinsed kitten off and had her stand upright. They fetched towels and one girl started to dry Kitten’s hair and upper body with the towels while the other ran back to their van, coming back with a pair of white slippers. As they dried each of Kitten’s legs and feet, they had her step out of the tub and into the slippers.


Kitten entered the house and her mother lead her to the kitchen where the groomer had set up. The Wolff sisters were there as well.

The groomer sat Kitten in a kitchen chair and started to work on her hair.

Kitten asked, “Where are Dad and Danny?”

“Out in the barn workshop. The tailor’s assistants insisted that they leave until you are in your gown. They’ll get to see you in it, don’t worry.”

The groomer finished Kittens hair, came around and sat in another chair facing Kitten. She opened a makeup case sitting on the kitchen table.

The groomer started applying a bit of makeup to Kitten’s face. “So far you’ve mostly gone without makeup. Your master generally prefers none, or a very light touch. But he showed me a picture of you trying on the gown, and you need a couple of light accents to really make the whole look pop. There, all done.”

Mary put her hand on Kitten’s shoulder. “Come on, let’s get you up to your room and into your gown. Val, go out and get Brian and Danny and bring them into the living room.”


Kitten and her mother walked into Kitten’s bedroom where Jean-Marie’s assistants were waiting. Her homecoming gown was laid out on her bed. The front piece, the back piece, the wrist cuffs and 9 tiny platinum locks. The shoes were on the floor next to the bed.

Mary stared at the bed. “That’s a dress?”

(ET:)’Oh God! I forgot about that abomination.’

(TS:)’I’m going to have so much fun wearing that.’

Kitten laughed. “No, it’s a pile of jewelry that will pretend to be a dress once it’s been put on me properly.”

Jean-Marie’s assistants laughed at Kitten’s joke. “No bra and no stockings with this. Shoes first.”

One of the assistants grabbed the shoes and knelt by Kitten’s feet. She picked up one foot, removed the slipper and put the shoe on Kitten. The other assistant handed her a padlock which she locked in place, securing the shoe on Kitten’s foot. This was repeated with her other foot.

The assistant’s moved Kitten over slightly. Then one picked up the front piece of the gown and held it up to Kitten’s chest while the other lifted the neck chains over her shoulders and stepped behind her.

The assistant pulled the chains behind Kitten’s neck crossing them and the two assistants spent some time tweaking the positions of the chains and the front panel.

Finally the assistant in front said, “There.” The one in back put another of the tiny padlocks through the two chains and closed it.

She grabbed another pair of padlocks. The front assistant ordered, “Raise your arms.” Kitten complied and the top chain was passed around her back and secured with a lock. Then the under bust chain was passed behind her, pulled tight and locked in place.

The assistant working behind Kitten got the back piece and two more locks. She handed the locks to the front assistant and held the back piece in place over Kitten’s ass while the front assistant brought the waist chains together, made sure they had the right tension and locked them together, first on Kitten’s left side, then on her right.

Finally the wrist cuffs were placed on Kitten’s wrists and locked in place.

Mary put a hand over her mouth. “Oh my! It’s completely see through, but you still look so elegant.”

Kitten laughed. “That was Matt’s instruction to Jean-Marie, he wanted me to be both the most elegantly dressed and the least dressed at the same time.” Kitten looked at herself in the full length mirror on her bedroom wall. “I think he succeeded. Let’s go show dad and Danny.”


Kitten walked down the stairs into the living room, her mother behind her. Her father, Danny, Brenda and Valkari all turned to look and their jaws dropped.

Her father was the first to recover. “You might as well be naked, but you still look so...”

Kitten responded. “That’s the intended effect. But how can I be naked when I am wearing at least a megagram worth of jewelry?”

“Three actually.”

Kitten turned and saw Jean-Marie’s assistants coming down the stairs. “What?”

“The value of that outfit is close to 3 megagrams. Of course most of the value is in the emeralds. Natural emeralds are rare.”

“Pictures!” Mary exclaimed. “We have to get pictures.”

(ET:)’It’s bad enough people will see me in this, you want to record it? Traitor!’

(MS:)’Silly evil twin. We look magnificent!’

She ran and got a camera then came back. She posed Kitten for a front shot then backed up to take a few pictures. “Need to get the back of the dress for the full effect. Turn around and try to look back over your shoulder at me.”

Kitten turned around and looked back over her shoulder. Mary took several more pictures.

The doorbell rang. Danny answered the door and let Matt in. Matt was wearing a tuxedo and he carried a small flat case.

Kitten’s father greeted Matt with a handshake. “No corsage?”

Matt answered with a straight face. “A corsage would spoil the effect. Besides any corsage placed on that dress would wilt in a fit of jealousy.”

Matt stepped in front of Kitten. He held up the box and opened it. “From this day forward, this will be your formal collar which you will wear for formal events. It is an heirloom which is said to have been in the Falconer family since the very founding of the Dominion colony. My grandfather’s first concubine was the last to wear it, and My father passed it down to me to put on you, my first concubine.”

Kitten stammered. “I ... Its so beautiful. And it looks like the dress was made to go with it.”

“Yes, it does look like the dress was made to go with this collar. Yet I have no idea if Jean-Marie has even ever seen it, and in any case, my father gave it to me well after I commissioned the dress.”

Matt fastened The Collar on Kitten’s neck.

“We need pictures of the couple!” Mary exclaimed. “Come on you two, pose for us.”

So Matt and Kitten posed while Mary took more pictures.


Matt escorted Kitten out to a waiting limo.

On the ride to the dance Matt said, “I stopped by a jewelers and picked up a couple of extra accessories.”

He pulled out a chain leash and fastened it to Kitten’s collar.

She looked at it. The links shined and the leather handle was stitched with silver thread. “Is the leash platinum?”

“Yes, it is. So is this quick link if I decide to fasten your hands together.” Matt held up a shiny quick link before putting it back in his pocket.


The limo arrived at the red carpet for Founder’s Academy homecoming dance. Matt got out of the limo, walked around to the other side, opened the door for Kitten, took her leash in one hand and one of kitten’s hands in his other and helped her out.

Kitten stood there on the end of the red carpet shaking like a leaf.

Matt wrapped her in a hug. “You are afraid all of a sudden, tell me, what’s wrong?”

“It just hit me. I’m wearing a fortune in jewels and precious metal. Suddenly I feel like pirates are going to pop up out of nowhere and try to steal me.”

“Calm down. I’ve said before, the Founder’s Academy student body include the kids of government officials, the super rich, and media celebrities. We are surrounded by enough security to repel an army. And that’s not counting everyone’s personal security.”

Suddenly Matt and Kitten were surrounded by very large, very well armed men wearing dark suits and sunglasses. “What’s the problem Mr Falconer.”

“Kitten is new to this. She’s never worn so much jewelry worth so much. She also didn’t realize that even if she can’t see you, I always have a security detail near by. She worked her self up into a fright.”

Kitten leaned on Matt’s shoulder. “I’m think I’m alright now.”

“Yes ma’am” one of the guards said and they all seemingly vanished into thin air the way they appeared.

Matt shook his head. He tugged on Kitten’s leash. “Come on, we’re holding up the line.”

As they walked down the red carpet, on both sides, school security was holding back a throng of reporters shouting questions and other celebrity watchers.

2 meters from the entrance to the gym where the dance was being held, they heard, “Mr Falconer, may I ask your applicant a question?” It was a woman from Celebrity News.

Matt stopped, tapped one of the security guards holding the crowd back and pointed at the woman. They let her on the red carpet.

“Hey, why her?” Came from a male reporter.

Matt turned to him. “Why? She was polite. She asked if she could ask a question rather than just shouting the question at us.”

Matt turned to the woman. “You wanted to ask Kitten a question? Go ahead.”

The woman checked to make sure her camera drone was recording and turned to Kitten. “Our female viewers want to know, how do you land the most eligible bachelor on the planet?”

“You want to know how you land a dominant male, an alpha male, who is sick of the pretenders who want a rich sugar daddy to give them a payday but aren’t interested in submitting, who is sick of wannabes who say they want to submit but can’t take the heat when push comes to shove?”

The reporter stepped back a bit. “Well, yes, that’s what I want to know.”

“Unconditional surrender.”

The reporter went wide eyed.

Matt laughed. “You asked your question and you got your answer.”

The reporter started to step back across the line of security guards. Matt pulled out a card and handed it to her. “Come to the House of Pain later tonight after the dance is over. If I’m feeling generous, you might get a longer interview.”

They continued into the gym. Once away from the reporters Kitten asked, “What was that about with the reporter at the end?”

“She’s almost certainly going to ask more detailed questions about how we met. I’m actually curious to hear your perspective on it.”

“You could always ask me yourself.”

“True, but a third party, particularly a woman might ask something I wouldn’t think to.”

Matt lead them deeper into the gym. Close to the area marked off as the dance floor and close to where the table for drinks and snacks was set up. He sat Kitten in a chair at an empty table and went to get snacks and drinks.

While waiting, Kitten could see that there were three live bands set up. One was a chamber orchestra. They would play slow, ballroom dance music, some of it over a thousand years old, but still popular in high society circles.

The second band was a Koda band. Musical forms came and went, sometimes in cycles. Koda was new, borrowed from Jazz, Disco and Big Band music from the 20th Century. It was popular with young crowds, was mostly instrumental, but occasionally had vocal components. The bands were larger combining electric and acoustic strings with multiple brass instruments and percussion. The music was always written with dancing in mind. This particular Koda band appeared to have a vocalist.

The final band was a Zodan Rock band, and a well known one at that. Rock and Roll had been around in various form since the mid 20th century. Rock bands regardless of the form tended to be small, four to 6 instruments, mostly electric guitars and percussion, with the occasional a brass instrument, usually some variant of a saxophone. Zodan was a newer variant. With Zodan Rock, there were always two vocalists who did not play an instrument. Mostly one male and one female vocalist and the music was generally upbeat and often romantic.

Matt came back with two glasses of champagne and a tray of hors d’oeuvres, appetizers and other finger foods.

Kitten took a glass. “Champagne?”

“Another cultural and legal difference, we are old enough for wine and beer, but we would not be served distilled liquors or mixed drinks using them.”

“Three live bands?”

“The student body here generally has money and a live band rather than a DJ is a status symbol. Large clubs like the House of Pain that aren’t specifically music venues will still usually go with a DJ because several can be kept on staff as employees rather than having to deal with the paperwork of a bunch of independent contractors and still allow a greater variety of music. What do you think of our choices?”

“I like Zodan. The chamber orchestra is to be expected at a high society event. I’ve never heard Koda before. I’m looking forward to it.”

(ET:)’Vile, evil music. You should avoid it’

(MS:)’Occupation government propaganda. Have you ever had a thought of your own?’

“You’ve never heard Koda?”

“I don’t know if it’s an Earth Federation thing, or something specific to the occupation government on Eire, but Koda was outlawed.”

The Koda band started to play background music. Matt replied, “Well this is your opportunity to hear it, though they won’t start to play in earnest until most of the students have gotten through the red carpet.”

Sara walked up to their table with Alice. “Well if some people wouldn’t hold up the line, it would go faster. Why the hell did your security detail decide to do the magic act?”

“I’m not completely ... hang on...” Matt started laughing. “Okay, I just heard from the head of my security detail. Kitten got scared when we got out of the Limo, My security detail picked up on it. And the head of my detail ordered them to put on a show for her. Personally, I’d never seen more than two of them at a time before.”

Kitten moved her chair closer to Matt and leaned on him. “It was very reassuring. If anything or anyone threatens me, a small army of very scary men will appear out of thin air and want to know whose head they need to pound into the ground for me.”

Matt, Sara and Alice laughed. Sara held Kitten’s hand. “So what was it that scared you out there? All the reporters and fan boys?”

Kitten shook her head. “No, it was all in my head. Before I met Matt, I’d never worn more than 50 or 60 grams worth of jewelry. He got me the nipple rings and clit ring which are worth around 1500 grams together, that was okay. Then I found out that today I’m wearing 3 megagrams worth. As we got out of the limo, the idea got stuck in my head that pirates would pop up out of nowhere to rob me.”

“Between school security and the personal security details for the rich, famous, or government kids, the pirates would have better luck robbing a military base.”

“Up til now, all that security has been invisible to me.”

Matt pulled Kitten onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her. “Kitten, I don’t want to frighten you into making my security detail jump again, but you were wearing 3 megagrams in jewelry before I put The Collar on you. The Collar by itself, was last appraised at 10 megagrams. So you are currently wearing 13 megagrams worth of jewelry.”

Kitten tried to turn to look at Matt. “What makes the collar so valuable? The dress has more platinum and more emeralds, and I was told the emeralds account for most of the value.”

“The red metal used for the script inlay is where the value of the collar comes from.”

“Speaking of the script, what does it say? What makes the red metal so valuable?”

“According to family legends, it says something along the lines of ‘enslaved by love’. However, no living person even knows what language it is. As to why it’s so valuable, what do you know about the cause of the gender ratio on Dominion.”

“I know it was mentioned in the cultural orientation sessions my family got on the way to Dominion, but I wasn’t that interested in at the time and I don’t remember.”

“Dominion was the first system in this star cluster to be settled. Within a year or two of landing they discovered odd changes in females. Their eggs became more resistant to sperm cells with y chromosomes than to sperm cells with x chromosomes. They also became lest dominant, more submissive. The cause of these changes was eventually Identified as a previously unknown form of radiation.”

“What was the source of the radiation? How does that relate to the red metal?”

“The source of the radiation is a red dust composed of an unknown element. Even now, 400 years later we have no idea what the red dust is made of.”

“Oh.”

“The red dust is everywhere not just on the planet, not just in this star system, but every system in the cluster has it to a lesser or greater degree. It has never been detected in any significant quantity outside this star cluster. It can’t be filtered out, it gets into clean rooms, it gets in to space suits and hazmat suits. If you can isolate enough of the red dust, and heat it to it’s melting point it forms that red metal. Getting enough dust in a pure enough state to make even a gram of that metal is very expensive and time consuming. Yet the first patriarch of the Falconer clan is supposed to have made that collar less than a year after landing.”

(ET:)’Get it off me! Get it off me!’

(MS:)’I love it.’

“Is wearing the collar dangerous?”

“Not that we know of. It emits much less radiation in the metallic form and you’ve already been on Dominion long enough to get the full effect.”

“Okay.”

The Koda band began to play in earnest. The Gym was nearly one third full and the early students started to wander onto the designated dance floor.

Matt stood. “Let’s dance.”

Kitten stepped in close. “I have no idea how to dance to this kind of music, but if you want to take me out on the dance floor and swing me around for a while, I’m up for it.”


The Zodan Rock band began to play and Matt took Kitten back to their table. He stood her off to the side a bit and ordered “Display.”

Kitten assumed the position. “Master?”

“I want you on display a while for the other students to marvel at.”

(ET:)’Oh great, the pervert wants to show us off to all his pervert friends.’

(TS:)’Yes he does. It makes me so wet.’

“Yes Master.”

“When the chamber orchestra starts to play their turn I’ll take you back out on the dance floor.”.

Given their location near the food and beverages. Many students wandered by and stared at Kitten a bit. While they looked at Kitten, Kitten looked at them.

Boys, except for submissives were mostly wearing tuxedos. The few submissive boys were mostly in very short toga type outfits. Kitten overheard one dominant female with a male submissive mention a male chastity device to keep him from getting an erection that would show because the toga was so short.

Most of the girls were wearing dresses that Kitten would have recognized as traditional prom/homecoming dresses except that the necklines and hemlines were more daring.

The more openly submissive girls were wearing outright fetish outfits. There were spanking skirts, a skirt with an open back leaving the ass exposed. Crotch length mini skirts with or without panties. One girl was wearing a leather bra and panty set with some sort of bondage harness. A couple wore longer skirts with no top or tops that left the breasts completely exposed. But no-one was as exposed from top to bottom as Kitten was.

(ET:)’This is so humiliating!’

(TS:)’I know, It’s making me so horny!’

The exposure, the humiliation of it and the anticipation of the after party were driving Kitten’s arousal to unprecedented levels. She was dripping wet. Her thighs were wet and slick from crotch to knee. There was a puddle forming on the floor beneath her feet.

Guys walked by, a few stopped and talked to Matt, most kept going and muttered comments. The three most popular were “Damn!”, “Wish I had one like that.”, and “Rich Bastards!”

One girl stopped and pleaded with Matt for him to take Kitten somewhere and ‘put her out of her misery’.

A few submissive girls stopped to talk to Kitten, but there was only one really memorable conversation.

A girl stopped by Kitten and looked around. “How can you stand having him ignore you like that?”

“But he’s not ignoring me.”

“What do you mean?”

“He’s making me stand here, on display so all the other boys can see me and envy him. Plus he has very specific plans for me for after the dance, and he’s making me stand here to stew in anticipation.”

“How can you stand wearing all that jewelry. It must be worth a small fortune.”

“You must have missed the show on the red carpet. If anyone threatens me, a small army of very scary men will appear out of thin air and pound the offender into the ground.”


The Zodan Rock band finished their set and the chamber orchestra began to warm up.

Matt showed up. He gave Kitten a glass of water and made her drink it. Then he dragged her out on the dance floor for a couple of waltzes.

He asked, “Are you enjoying the dance?”

(ET:)’You monster! Of course I’m not enjoying it. You are parading me around all but naked. Forcing me to listen to evil music! The only nice thing about it is that the longer it lasts the longer I have before you rob me of my most precious treasure in front of an audience!’

(MS:)’Fool! We love to be naked. The music isn’t evil. Your precious treasure just keeps us from loving Master with our whole being. The only thing precious about it is that we can only give it to one man. But Master is the man we want to give it to. Having an audience is frosting for the cake.’

“Yes, Master. Though I’d enjoy it more if we skipped the rest of the dance and went straight to the after party.”

“Silly girl. Even if we left now, you’d still have to wait until the dance was over and your audience showed up.”


Later, Matt and Kitten were sitting at their table with Sara and Alice. They had been joined by Leon, Nevaeh, and Jasmine as well as Mike, and his girls, Ingrid, Alexis and Tori.

Matt leaned forward. “The dance is winding down. There will only be one more set from each of the bands, then they start kicking us out. I need to take Kitten over to the House of Pain now, so we can get ready for the kick off show.”

Sara stood up. “Alice and I will go with you.”

Leon stood as well. “I will go now as well. I’ve never been to the House of Pain.”

Mike shook his head. “I’ve got three. I want to get a few more dances in yet here, but I’m not going to miss your big show.”


Matt, Kitten, Sara, Alice, Leon, Nevaeh, and Jasmine arrived at the House of Pan and were shown to a backstage area for the club. Madam de Sade was there, directing preparations. Women were getting into costumes that were nothing more than a few scraps of see through silk, men were getting into robes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.