Dominion Chronicle: Book 1 - Cover

Dominion Chronicle: Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The story in the distant future of an ultra wealthy young man a distant planet where the BDSM sub-culture / lifestyle has explicit legal support. The story begins at the start of his junior year of high school and follows him and the young woman who would be his first concubine.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Slow  

Matt carried Kitten into the guest house. She was still weeping against his chest.

“Hush. I am very proud of you. Both for how you have handled your withdrawal training and for your conduct in the meeting over contract terms.”

“But I hurt you...”

“No, you didn’t. If anything, the lawyer did it. But the truth is, I already suspected that your only limit is ‘don’t put me on a shelf and ignore me’. As long as you are respectful, you can always tell me when you need to play. There will be no more promises like the one I gave your lawyer.”

“But you may be too busy, and there will be other girls, they will have needs too.”

“That is true, but there may be other solutions as well.”

“Like what?”

“Like Sara...”

(ET:)’The pervert would give us to that vile girl? The indignity... ‘

(TS:)’The humiliation, the marvelous fun!’

(MS:)’Well, if she had Master’s permission ... She is subbing for him after all.’

“That could be fun, as long as she had your permission of course.”

“But right now, I owe you a reward, and I’m going to deliver. It’s going to be something you asked for. Something we’ve hinted at and danced around. Later, you might not find it all that intense, but it should be pretty intense for your first time, because it will be crossing a line, a major taboo from your childhood.”

(ET:)’No, he wouldn’t ... He couldn’t... ‘

(TS:)’We finally get to play with Ming?’

“Ming...”

“Yes, Ming. You are going to get to know him ... intimately. And then, I am going to fuck you.”

Matt whistled. Ming trotted into the great room and came over to Matt. Matt scratched him behind the ears.

“Time to share. Kitten, get naked and get down on your hands and knees.”

“Yes, Master.”

Kitten jumped up off of Matt’s lap and started pealing her dress off. When her dress hit the floor, she unfastened the shelf bra she was wearing and let it fall to the floor. She dropped down on to her hands and knees.

While Kitten was stripping, Matt stood and took his own clothes off.

“Dogs great each other by smelling their asses. Go smell Ming’s ass. Bury your nose in his rectum and take a nice deep breath.”

Kitten crawled around behind Ming, bringing her head to his rear end.

(ET:)’Oh god, no! Don’t do it! Do you have to do everything that monster tells you to?’

(MS:)’Yes. Of course we have to do everything he tells us to.’

Kitten got her nose under Ming’s tail, pressed it to his anus and took a deep breath. She winced a bit at the smell.

(ET:)’That was gross, why the fuck did you do that?’

Matt laughed. “Now lick it.”

(ET:)’Don’t you dare... ‘

Kitten stuck out her tongue and ran it over Ming’s anus.

(ET:)(retching, puking noises) ‘That was sick. Why... ‘

(MS:)’Because HE told us to. You are such a drama queen.’

(TS:)’Yes, she is a drama queen. And this wouldn’t be half as much fun without her.’

(ET:)’You ... I... ‘

“Kitten. Come here. Sit. Ming...”

Kitten crawled over and knelt at her master’s feet, sitting as he had taught her to.

Ming walked over so he was face to face with Kitten.

Matt placed a hand on Kitten’s head. Stroking her hair. Petting her as if she was a dog. “Now, make out with Ming. Kiss him, lips to lips, let him try to shove his tongue down your throat. Do your best to get your tongue into his mouth.”

Kitten grabbed Ming’s head with her hand and leaned forward pressing her lips to the end of his muzzle and opening her mouth to him. She kissed the dog with all the passion she had for her Master.

Eventually, Matt grabbed Kitten’s hair and pulled her head back away from Ming breaking the kiss. “Stick a hand in your pussy. Tell me if you are wet.”

Kitten reached down with one hand and felt her own pussy. “I’m very wet, Master. Swampy.”

“Are you ready to get fucked? Do you want to get fucked by Ming? Do you want to become his bitch?”

“Yes Master. Yes. Yes”

“On your hands and knees again. Crawl into the middle of the room.”

Kitten got onto her hands and knees and crawled to the middle of the room. Ming walked over and stood over her. He was so big, he could stand over her with all four feet on the ground. Ming was already erect and she could feel his cock poking her in the ass.

“Reach back, line his cock up with your pussy. I may let him fuck your ass some time, but not today.”

Kitten reached back and took Ming’s cock in her hand. She felt it. It was shaped very different from human cock. In stead of an flared head, it came to a point. It felt hotter than her master’s cock. She lined it up with the entrance to her pussy. Ming thrust forward and buried about half his cock in her.

Ming thrust forward a second time. Kitten felt a slight bulge pass through her opening and then she felt the fur of his sheath against her labia. He was all the way in. Ming began to pound Kitten with short fast strokes.

“Oh God. Fuck ... Fuck me Ming ... Fuck me.” Kitten screamed as Ming’s pounding drove her over the edge into orgasm. She started to recover and realized Ming was still pounding her. He wasn’t done yet.

“Fuck ... me ... fuck ... fuck” By now, Ming’s knot had fully expanded and his strokes shortened even further as his knot would not come all the way out.

Kitten again screamed as she orgasmed for a second time. This time she felt Ming’s cock and knot pulse and she was flooded with warm fluid as his balls emptied into her.

Kitten’s arms gave out and her chest and head collapsed to the floor. Ming stepped over her and turned around so they were ass to ass. Ming tried to pull away and ended up dragging Kitten backwards.

“Hey ... Ow!”

Kitten half knelt, half laid there panting, trying to recover while she waited for Ming’s knot to go down.

A maid came and set a bowl on the floor between Kitten’s legs and handed Matt a bin of steamed wash cloths.

Kitten groaned as her pussy stretched to release the knot as Ming finally pulled out and their mixed fluids started to run into the bowl between kitten’s legs. Ming walked around Kitten and stood over her with her head beneath his abdomen.

“Clean him up.”

Kitten groaned. She got her arms underneath herself again and picked her head up of the floor. She got her first good look a Ming’s cock. The whole length was red and slick. Over all, Ming’s cock was just a bit longer than Matt’s. The knot, which was no longer full size looked to be 6 or 7 cm wide.

She took Ming’s dripping cock into her mouth. She could taste herself, and Ming’s cum. His knot, while it was shrinking was still too large to take in her mouth, so she pulled her mouth off his cock and licked the knot and the little bit of exposed shaft behind it clean.

As she finished cleaning Ming’s cock, Matt started wiping her vulva and labia down with a warm, damp wash cloth. Ming went and curled up in a corner of the room.

“Sit up. Let the last of Ming’s cum run out into the bowl.”

Kitten pushed her body up so she was kneeling upright over the bowl. “Why the bowl? Are you going to make me drink it?”

(ET:)’Oh God! That’s sickening. Why do you keep giving him ideas.’

(TS:)’It sounds like a great idea to me!’

Matt laughed. “Would you like me to make you drink it? The reason for the bowl is that the maids don’t like having to clean cum out of the carpets.”

Kitten laughed. “Is it that hard to clean up?”

“Not really. I think it has more to do with the fact that they know what it is, and didn’t have anything to do with making the mess.”

Kitten laughed. “Am I all drained out yet.”

“I think so.”

Kitten picked up the bowl and looked at it. She was surprised at how much there was. She stared at it. She wanted to taste it, to drink it. But even more, she wanted HIM to order her to drink it.

Matt caught the look on her face. “Drink it.”

Kitten brought the bowl to her lips and tipped it up, filling her mouth. She held it in her mouth for a few seconds savoring the taste, then repeated the process until she couldn’t get anymore out of the bowl.

She was tempted to lick it clean, but Matt took the bowl away from her.

He stepped in front of her. “My turn now, but I need the edge taken off so I can fuck you properly. Suck me. I won’t last long, keep going until I am hard again.”

Kitten took his cock in her mouth. She moved to take him in her throat, but she was only half way down his length, with just a couple inches in her throat when she felt his cock twitch signaling that he was about to cum. She pulled back of his cock, keeping the tip in her mouth so she would get to keep it.

After he finished cumming and she swallowed, she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock and through his piss slit to clean him off. She felt his cock start to soften, but she took him back into her mouth and he was fully hard again in no time.

Matt pushed Kitten’s head off his cock. He didn’t bother to say anything. He grabbed her by the hair, pulled her up to her feet, dragged her over behind a sofa and bent her over the back of it. He drove his cock into her pussy all the way to the root.

She was a bit loose close to her entrance, where Ming’s knot had stretched her. He slapped her ass and her pussy clamped down on his cock. He pulled back and thrust in again. He pounded her hard and fast, spanking her in time with the strokes of his cock.

Kitten cried out. “Fuck me ... spank me ... fuck...”

She screamed as he drove her over the edge, but he never slowed down.

Matt rode her pussy and spanked her ass to three more orgasms and he was shocked that he hadn’t cum himself. Kitten was incoherent.

“Fuck it” Matt muttered to himself. He pulled her anal plug out, pulled out of her pussy and shoved his cock in her ass. He pounded her hard and fast, spanking her as he had when fucking her pussy. Kitten babbled incoherently. Just as Matt started to cum, Kitten screamed again, but it was cut off half way.

Kitten had passed out, but Matt made sure she was still breathing.


Kitten started to wake up slowly. She was in a bed. Snuggled against a male body. Her master’s body. She was in her master’s bed. The room was dark and no light came from the window. She remembered the night before. She had been fucked by Ming, then Master had fucked her unconscious. Again.

Her tablet was on the nightstand next to her. She picked it up and reset her withdrawal anxiety to zero.

She set the tablet back on the nightstand, snuggled back into Matt’s side and drifted off to sleep again.


Matt woke up Monday morning. An unrestrained Kitten was curled up and snuggled into his side. Her head was on his shoulder.

She must have woken briefly over night, because he had an alert that her anxiety meter had been reset to zero.

He woke her and got her off to the bathroom so they could start getting ready for school. When she came back out, he went in the bathroom and took care of his own preparations. When he was finished in the bathroom, he laid out the I heart Dogs outfit for Kitten and got dressed.

When he was dressed, he saw that Kitten was in her shoes and had put her dog collar on. She had her purse and her tablet and was waiting for him. He picked up a little box off his dresser and held it up to Kitten.

“This is a temporary tattoo machine. It will lay down a preset design in ink on the surface of your skin that will last for a day or two.”

“What’s the design?”

“A dog’s paw print.” Matt pressed the device to the outside of her left thigh just below where her skirt would hang. “All those girls who wanted to know what it was like the last time you wore that outfit to school, this will tell them that you’ve actually done it since you wore that outfit last.” He pressed the device to the same spot on her right thigh.

Kitten blushed.

“This time, you not only can tell them what it was like, you will.”

“Yes Master.”


Kitten walked into the locker room for gym. She’d already had to tell several girls from her early class about fucking Ming.

Sara saw her and came over. “Nice outfit, you aren’t wearing the ears and tail with it this time though?”

“No.” Kitten started to change for gym.

Sara noticed the temporary tattoos on Kitten’s thighs. “So you’ve been with a dog then?”

“You’ve met Ming right? You know what he is?”

“I’ve met him and I know what he is. So you had sex with Ming?”

“Yes. And it was great. Though, I know in my head that it’s not that big of a deal here and that will take some of the fun out of it over time.”

“What do you mean?”

“Have we met? Did you miss my interview on Celebrity News? I get off big time on being humiliated and degraded. It’s too accepted here to be all that humiliating. But it’s a major taboo in the Earth Federation, and could get someone executed on Eire, where I grew up. So it still has power for me.”

Another girl in the locker room gasped. “Executed?”

“The Earth Federation punishes anything it considers to be sexual deviancy very harshly. The occupation governments on colony worlds under military occupation are even worse. The standard punishment is a public whipping or caning and these are so severe and so many lashes that they are more likely than not to be fatal.”

“That’s awful.”

“Yes, it is, and I am very grateful that my family was able to escape and come to Dominion.”

“Enough depressing shit, tell us what it was like to have sex with a dog.”

So Kitten told them. “Well, the dog in my case was very large, large enough to stand over me when I’m on my hands and knees. A dog’s cock is very different from a man. The shape is different, the tip is pointed, and there is the knot. With a big dog, the knot can swell enough to tie with a human female.”

“What’s the knot? What do you mean by tie with?”

“Once a dog is fully erect, there is a section of his cock near where it emerges from his sheath that swells up like a balloon. Once it’s in your vagina, especially if he gets it in before it’s fully inflated, it gets stuck in you. The opening of your vagina wont want to stretch enough to let it back out. It’s not as big as a baby’s head, but your body has months to very specifically prepare for that, it’s not prepared for the dog’s knot.”

“That sounds painful.”

“I didn’t find it all that painful, but you will feel very full. On top of the shape and the knot, a dog’s body temperature is higher than a humans, and you will feel it with his cock and when he cums.”


At lunch Matt and Kitten were joined by Danny, Valkari, Brenda, Sara, and Alice. Kitten knelt at Matt’s feet off one end of the table and ate from bowls on the ground as usual. Alice did the same, at Sara’s feet at the other end of the table. Danny sat across from Matt so he could talk to his sister.

Danny kicked off the conversation. “How was the dance and the after party?

“There was this whole celebrity red carpet thing going on at the entrance to the dance. There were reporters being held back by school security just shouting questions at us.”

“Yeah, seeing coverage of the school dance red carpet on multiple news feeds was wild. What happened with Matt’s security detail? The hard new feeds were going wild with speculation about an attack.”

Kitten laughed. “No attack, as we got out of the limo it just hit me that I was wearing a sizable fortune in jewelry, and I worked my self into a fright thinking we’d be hit by pirates. Matt’s security detail picked up on it and decided to put on a show for my benefit.”

“How did they just pop up out of thin air like that?”

Matt laughed. “Nobody knows. I’ve been around them all my life, and I’ve asked about it. All they’ll say is it’s a trade secret. And they shocked me with the whole team showing up like that. I’ve never seen more than two of them at the same time before.”

Danny shook his head. “Kitten, I saw the interview you did with Celebrity News. How did that happen?”

“The Falconer’s aren’t just rich, they are one of Dominion’s founding families. They get followed by the celebrity gossip press. Matt made this deal with a different Celebrity News reporter for exclusive coverage of our engagement announcement and the signing ceremony. As I said, most of the reporters were just shouting questions, but one woman from Celebrity News asked Matt if she could ask me a question and he allowed it. After, Matt said if she came to the House of Pain he might allow a longer interview.”

“And the dance itself?”

“For the most part, it wasn’t that different from school dances back home. Of course the kids were all dressed a lot more daringly then we would’ve seen on Eire. And with a school full of rich kids, rather than a DJ, they had three live bands, three!”

“What Kind of bands?”

“A chamber orchestra, a Koda big band, and a Zodan rock band.”

“Koda? Cool. I never did get what the Earth Federation had against Koda.”

Matt Responded. “Kitten mentioned she wasn’t sure if it was an Earth Federation thing or specific to the Eire occupation government, so I looked into it. It’s not outlawed, in the Earth Federation generally, In the core worlds that are part of the EF, but not under military occupation, Koda is legal. However, the Koda ban isn’t restricted to Eire either. Around two thirds of the current colony occupation governments have Koda bans in place.”

“That’s strange. Well, Kitten, how about the party?”

“The party was great, especially the kick off show with my virgin sacrifice. You were there at lunch the day Matt talked about it. He said they had a whole production planned around it. He wasn’t kidding. They did this whole theater quality production with an ancient temple set, costumes, music, dancers and props. The CN reporter recorded that too. It should be on their feed. I need to watch it, I’m sure I didn’t get the full effect from my perspective.”

Matt said, “They sent me a private copy for us. I’ll have to play it for you some time.”

Kitten rubbed her cheek on Matt’s thigh. “Thanks. Anyway back to the party, the kids attending the party thought it was epic. It started an orgy. The club had beds set up with privacy curtains, but they ended up having to set up and pass around a sign up sheet for available space on the stage. There was more dancing at the party. It went all night, It was around 3AM, I think, Matt was sitting on this loveseat thing and I was in his lap and I fell asleep. Next thing I knew, I woke up in a bedroom in the Falconer estate guest house where Matt lives.”

Matt put a hand on Kitten’s head and stroked her hair. “Yeah, I fell asleep too. Aunt Nicole woke me up at 4AM and suggested I take you back to the estate.”

Danny laughed. “Sounds like you had a lot of fun. You didn’t come home last night. Mom and Dad said you are moved in with Matt now.”

“Matt had planned to have me move in after the signing ceremony, but I triggered something on Saturday. Matt was busy, he had work for his business he needed to catch up on, he also wanted to start working on my play withdrawal issue. I spent some time catching up on homework for school. When I finished, Matt was still busy.”

Kitten too a breath and continued. “I have my fantasies, and I love the play, but beyond that I don’t know much of anything about life as a concubine. I was having trouble finding what I needed to know on line in part because I have no idea what questions to ask. So I thought maybe it would help if I had a chance to talk to an experienced concubine So I asked one of the maids if it would be possible for me to talk to one of Matt’s father’s concubines. The maid called the main house and apparently, my request was approved, because Mirabelle came out to the guest house.”

Danny asked, “Mirabelle?”

“One of Matt’s father’s concubines. Actually, I think she’s Matt’s mother. Though Matt said he and his siblings don’t make a big fuss over which concubine is whose biological mother, generally calling all of them mother. Anyway, I had a long talk with Mirabelle, which was nice. Matt came out and was a bit surprised that she was there and he talked to her a bit.”

Matt leaned over and Kissed kitten on the forehead. “She said you were very self aware and this isn’t the first time you’ve shown how perceptive you are. I’ll have to tell her that you picked up on the fact that she is my ‘real’ mother.”

Kitten continued, “Apparently when Mirabelle went back to the main house, she talked to Matt’s father and he decided that I needed to be educated on concubine life. He called mom and dad and made the arrangements. Matt and I didn’t find out until Sunday morning. So now, I’ll be meeting with Matt’s mothers and helping them out with household tasks that don’t involve serving Mr Falconer personally.”

Danny was wide eyed. “Wow. That was a hell of a week end.”


Matt and Kitten where at the guest house after school in Matt’s office. Matt was talking to Lei by video call on business matters.

Kitten got a call from her father. She stepped out into the hall to not bother Matt and answered the call.

“Hi dad.”

“How’s my little girl?”

“Not so little anymore.”

“I saw the news coverage on the homecoming dance, and your interview. I also saw the video of virgin sacrifice.”

“Calling to yell at Matt for deflowering your little girl in front of an audience?”

“Not at all, I know my little girl better than that, I’m quite sure you enjoyed it. Actually, Matt’s father called us and told us about the contract negotiations. It sounded bizarre and also like you had a bit of a shock. Are you feeling okay? Do you want to talk about it?”

“Yes, I’m feeling okay. I ... it was a shock having to confront that. I probably should talk about it with someone, but I don’t think I’m ready to talk to my father about that.”

“As long as you think you are doing okay. I’ve got to go. Talk to you later.”

The call ended. Kitten slipped back into the office just as Matt disconnected the call with Lei.

Kitten asked, “So, when are you planning to offer Lei a collar?”

“What? Why do you ask that?”

“I’m pretty sure she wants it.”

“Well, yeah, you are probably right. However, given our age difference, it would have to wait until after I graduate. With your issue, I’m surprised you are so eager for me to find additional concubines.”

“Maybe not just any concubines, I like Lei. I don’t think I’d have a problem sharing with her.”

“What about Alice?”

“We had a rough introduction, but I like her. We’re a lot alike, I think.”

Matt’s eyes went unfocused for a moment. “Mother Nadya is here. You need to go talk to her.”


Kitten walked into the great room. Nadya was sitting on the sofa.

Nadya stood and walked up to Kitten and hugged her. “Kitten darling. Come, sit with me.”

“I ... um ... Okay.”

Nadya dragged kitten over to the sofa and they sat. “I’ve heard how perceptive you are. If you haven’t already figured it out, I am Alice’s mother. Richard and Mirabelle told me about the contract negotiations. Mirabelle, and I are the most submissive of Richard’s concubines. Since you already spoke with Mirabelle, Richard thought I should talk to you today.”

“I appreciate it. That was such a shock. It’s not that I was unaware, but being forced to confront it directly like that, and Matt’s reaction to it...”

“Richard faces similar concerns with Mirabelle and me. To see that it would hurt Matt, and to try and find the strength to use your safe word, not because it is too much for you, but because you recognize that your Master is passing his own limits, that is a very good thing. The revelation was a shock for everyone involved, but once he had a chance to process it, Richard was very pleased, with both his son and with you.”

Kitten started to cry. “Thank you. The way I grew up ... and then meeting Matt ... and ... I’m very grateful to talk to someone who can understand how I feel.”

Nadya put a hand on Kitten’s shoulder. “I know dear. Let it all out while I tell you how I met Richard...”


Walking into the locker room before gym on Tuesday, Kitten saw several other senior girls confronting Sara.

“Sara, what’s going on, we’ve been hearing rumors ... you and Alice Falconer, you’re a switch rather than a dominant...”

“They aren’t rumors, I had an encounter with my brother over the summer and it lead to an epiphany...”

“I’m not buying it. You’ve been the queen bitch of our class since seventh grade...”


Matt was sitting at one of the picnic tables for lunch. Kitten knelt at his side. Danny and the Wolff sisters were sitting with them, but Sara hadn’t joined them.

Kitten looked up from her bowl and saw Sara approaching. “Master, Sara is coming, without Alice. I think she’s going to try and start something.”

Matt looked up and saw Sara, only a couple of meters away now. “What’s up Sara?”

Sara growled. “No one wants to believe I’m a switch. Your Kitten is always going on about how much she enjoys humiliation. I want to try it. Let’s put on a show. SIR.”

Kitten sat up and opened her mouth.

(ET:)’Oh no you don’t. For once, everyone’s attention is on someone else. Don’t you dare stick your nose in this.’

(MS:)’Sharing is caring.’

Kitten spoke loud enough for the nearest tables to hear. “Master, I’m full. Sara can have my dessert if she wants it.”

Matt laughed. He looked Sara in the eye. “Fine. Take your clothes off, crawl under the table and suck my cock.”

“Yes Sir!” Sara started to strip. Folding her clothes and piling them neatly on the table.

When she was nude, Sara crawled under the table. She got her self arranged between Matt’s legs and pulled down the zipper of his pants. She fished his cock out of his pants. She licked it a few times then took it into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on it for a while, then Matt grabbed the back of her head and shoved her head down until she started to gag.

Sara got the hint, she adjusted her position and tried to take him in her throat. She succeed on the second try and started working his whole length with her mouth, taking him into her throat on the down stroke.

Matt started to cum just as Sara pulled back so he came out of her throat for the third time. Sara swallowed the first few spurts, but kept the last couple in her mouth. She licked his cock off and stuffed him back in his pants.

When Sara crawled out from under the table, before she stood, she locked lips with Kitten.

(ET:)’That bitch! How dare she presume to do that without asking first! Wait, is she pushing semen into our mouth? That harlot!’

(TS:)’She saved us some of Master’s cum. Thanks!’

Sara Released Kitten’s lips and stood up. “Thanks for sharing your dessert, but you shouldn’t have to go completely without.” She looked at Matt. “God!, that was my first time doing that on a live cock.”

Matt laughed. “Your technique isn’t that bad. I wouldn’t have guessed it was your first time, though it makes sense from other things you’ve told me.”

“My brother faced fucked me when we had our little encounter, but it’s not the same thing. After, I found some instructional videos and practiced using a dildo.”

“Get dressed, go to class. Meet me and Kitten in the parking lot after last period. We are all going to go to the House of Pain.”


Kitten, Matt and Sara met up at Matt’s car in the academy parking lot after school. As Kitten and Sara walked up from different directions, Matt was already standing next to his car, Kitten’s leash in one hand and a collar and leash in the other.

Kitten walked up to Matt and Kissed him. “Master, doesn’t this violate the rule in your agreement with Sara requiring a 24 hour wait between sessions?”

Matt clipped Kitten’s leash on her collar.

Sara stepped up to Matt and lifted her hair so Matt could put the collar on her. “Let me answer.”

Matt replied, “Okay.”

Sara continued while Matt put the collar on her. “You heard what we said out loud. But we were also using our comms implants to pass written terms back and forth at the same time. The 24 hour wait only applies if I use my safe word. It’s to give us time to communicate and discuss why I used it. But there’s a more important issue. This isn’t a new session. A session ends if I use my safe word or if Matt calls and end to it. But Matt ended our lunch interaction by giving me orders to be carried out rather than calling an end to the session.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.