Son of Chronos: Book 1 Origin - Cover

Son of Chronos: Book 1 Origin

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - In a comic book universe where 'super-powers' are more common than the general public is aware, a young man discovers he has the power to alter the flow of time and to control the minds of others.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence  

Monday, Luke went looking for Matt between classes, finding him in the student union.

Luke walked up to Matt. “I need your help.”

“What’s up.”

“A couple of things. The gang hasn’t gotten together just to hang out since before school started. Fred wants to get together and introduce Tasha to the whole gang.”

“No problem we can get together at the ranch some time, but why isn’t Fred bringing this to me?”

“Because, I may have a toy of my own, or a shit load of trouble. I’m not sure which.”

“How can you not be sure?”

“My sister, two years younger than us, but only one grade behind us because she somehow got both beauty and brains. She didn’t tease me, not the way Ruth used to tease you, Instead she’d parade her friends, mostly other cheerleaders, in front of me, then berate me if I showed any sign of arousal.”

“Okay, but what is the issue now. It’s not like your sister is here.”

“They used to set me up. Convince me that one of them was into me and they would take it as far as they needed to go to get me naked, then they would swerve me some how. Leave me hard, desperate, and naked, like Lucy snatching the football away from Charlie Brown.”

“That’s water under the bridge, not a current issue.”

“I got something delivered to me this morning by a courier.” Luke showed Matt a heavy duty document envelope.

Luke pulled an 8x10 photograph out of the envelope. It showed a young woman on a bed in a seductive pose, wearing only a chastity belt. A phone number was written on the back of the photograph.

Matt asked, “Is that Diana Jordan?”

“Yes, she became head cheerleader after our class graduated.”

“There has to be more for you to think you have a toy or trouble.”

Luke puled two more things out of the envelope. A small brass key, and a hand written letter.

Luke said, “It’s not a letter, it’s not addressed to anyone. It’s set up like a confession that cops try to get criminals to sign. The short version is that Diana thinks I’m hot, she’s submissive and she’d love to be my slave.”

“And of course, you think it’s just another set up. I can tell you, that chastity belt is the real thing and the key you got is the right kind for that type of lock. This is worth skipping our afternoon classes. Here’s what you are going to do...”


Luke called the number on the back of the photograph. He had his phone on speaker, with Matt listening in.

“Lana you bitch, you’d better be on your way over to unlock this damn thing...”

“Diana?”

“Luke, oh my God. Listen, I’m waiting for an urgent call from your sister.”

“No you aren’t. My sister sent me a package by courier. It contained a very interesting photograph.”

“No. She didn’t ... Look, we got wasted last night, and she tricked me to letting her lock me in this damn chastity belt. I need her to come unlock me.”

“No, you don’t and you know it. On top of the picture, she sent me a hand written confession and a key.”

“A confession? You didn’t read it did you. Look, we get together and we play games of skill and chance and the stakes are that the looser has to write a true confession and give it to the winner. That was the only time I lost. You must think I’m some kind of...”

“No, what I think, bitch, is that you and my bitch sister and the rest of your bitch club are trying to put one over on me again.”

“I swear, I’m not. Look, you have the key, I’ll do anything you want if you come and let me out of this thing.”

“Yeah, no. I don’t trust you. I’ll tell you what. I have a friend who owns a ranch half way between Houston and College Station.” Luke gave her directions. “Be there. Two hours. Be alone. Be naked except for your new iron panties. If you don’t show, if you are late, if there is anyone with you, or if you are wearing anything other than your iron panties, I’ll destroy the key.”


Diana was desperate. Lana hadn’t just put Diana in a chastity belt. She’d put a vibrating egg in Diana’s pussy first and turned it on. It wasn’t running at a high enough setting to get Diana off, but it was keeping her on edge.

Then Luke called, and she found out Lana had sent him the key, and her confession. She tried to get Luke to come let her out of the chastity belt. But he doesn’t trust her. Quite frankly, if Diana was honest, he had good reason not to trust her or any of his sister’s friends. He wouldn’t come to her on her territory, but he offered her the chance to go to him.

He wanted her to show up in just the chastity belt, but if she got caught driving like that she’d get pulled over. Then she’d be late and he had threatened to destroy the key to the chastity belt if that happened. She threw on some sweat pants and a t-shirt and grabbed her car keys.

She drove very carefully. She had time. She had 10 minutes to spare when she finally found the right driveway. She pulled over, pulled off the sweat pants and t-shirt, and pulled into the drive way.

She got to where she could see the ranch house. Luke, and the leader of the Nerd Pack, Matt were sitting on outdoor lounge chairs in front of the house. A third empty chair faced them.

Diana put her car in park, threw her car keys in her purse which she grabbed as she got out of the car, wearing only the chastity belt as instructed.

Luke waved. “Well, color me surprised, I didn’t think you’d show up. Come over here, have a seat.”

Diana sat in the empty chair. She squirmed as the two boys stared at her. “Are you going to unlock me or not?”

Matt said. “First you have to answer some questions for me.”

“Fine.”

“Why are you squirming so much?”

“Because Lana put a vibrating egg in my pussy before she locked me in the chastity belt. It’s not set high enough to get me off, but it’s driving me nuts. Why the fuck did I just tell you that?

“The confession, is everything in it true?”

“Yes”

“You want to be Luke’s slave?”

“In my fantasies, yes. It wouldn’t work in real life. You nerd pack losers are probably all still virgins. And even if you weren’t, you’re too boring to know what to do with a slave.”

Luke started to laugh. “The Nerd Pack has evolved in strange and kinky directions. Matt and Molly are doing the master/slave thing, and Matt has three other slaves. William and Jenifer are also starting to do the master/slave thing. Louise has hooked up with an older man, a dominant she met through Matt and is working on exploring both ends of the whip. Fred has hooked up with a submissive woman he met through his dad’s bail bond business.”

“You’re joking.”

“Nope. Me and Bob are the only members of the Nerd Pack who haven’t hooked up with someone kinky. And here you sit.” Luke puled a dog collar out from somewhere and dangled it in front of Diana. “Put it on. See how deep the rabbit hole goes, and I’ll give you the key.”

Diana thought about it. What the hell. If he turned out to be a disappointment as a master, she could dump him later. If not, she had a shot at being happy for once. She grabbed the collar from Luke’s hand and put it on.

Luke handed her the key. She unlocked the padlock holding the chastity belt closed and got out of it as quickly as she could. Once out of the chastity belt she pulled out the vibrating egg and threw it as hard as she could.

She sat back down. Completely nude and not caring.

Diana’s phone rang. She pulled it out of her purse. “It’s Lana, you might want to record this if you can.” She answered and put it on speaker phone mode.

“Diana, where the fuck are you?”

“Where am I? Where are you? When are you planning to let me out of this thing?”

“I can’t. I sent my brother the key. He should have called you by now, and you should talked him into coming to unlock you. Then we would call the cops when he got here.”

“The key? As if you only had the one to start with and didn’t make a fucking spare?”

“Well, yeah.”

“What the fuck did you think was going to happen to me when you called the cops? Were you ever planning to let me in on this scheme?”

“I ... I...”

“Yeah, that’s what I thought. How long do you think your brother will keep falling for these scams?”

“Forever. He’s a fucking moron.”

“No, he was male and horny and we dangled bait in front of him that got him thinking with his dick. But we always dangled the bait in front of him live before. You fucked up this time.”

“What do you mean?”

“All he had was an r-rated picture, and plenty of time and distance for the big head to stay in control. He outsmarted you this time. I had to come to him, play by his rules or he was going to destroy the damn key.”

“We can still make this work. Where are you. I can still call the cops...”

“No, you get the cops involved now, and I tell them exactly who put me in that damn belt. We aren’t friends any more. I’m calling the coach and quitting the squad so I don’t have to have anything more to do with you.”

“Diana, be reasonable...”

“Reasonable? Reasonable left the damn station hours ago. Oh, this call has been recorded. I wonder what your mother will say when she hears it?”

Diana hung up. She put her phone back in her purse and stood up. “I have to go. My mother has probably already heard I haven’t been to class today. She’s going to be livid.”

Luke looked her up and down. “What about...”

“I have sweat pants and a t-shirt in my car. I didn’t want to be late because I got puled over for driving naked. I took them off just before I pulled in the driveway.” She started to walk towards her car, but turned back. “And Luke, call me, I want to explore this.” She fingered the collar then turned back to her car.


Matt dialed a number on his cell phone.

A female voice answered. “ Alkaev residence.”

“This is Matthew Murphy. Is Mr Alkaev available?”

“One moment please.”

A moment later a male voice came on the line. It was Maks Alkaev. “Mr Murphy, what can I do for you? How is your operation coming along?”

“My operation is coming along nicely. We should be fully operational in a couple of weeks. That’s not what I called about. I’ve run across something else I wanted to talk to you about. Something I think would be best to not discuss on the phone.”

“I see. When would you be available to discuss it?”

“I’ve purchased a warehouse with an office near the Houston airport. I’m running my operation out of there. Since I have no classes on Tuesdays, I’m typically at the warehouse on Tuesday. Other wise, I have a ranch between Houston and College Station that I recently purchased and I am living there now.”

“Give me the warehouse address, I can probably stop by tomorrow.”

Matt gave him the address.


Matt called his and Molly’s trust lawyer, David Barrister.

A female voice answered the phone. “Mr Barrister’s office, how may I help you?”

“This is Matthew Murphy. I need to speak with Mr Barrister about a matter pertaining to my trust.”

“Hang on one moment, I’ll see if he’s available.”

David came on the line. “Matt, what can I do for you?”

“I’m going to need a cashier’s check for fifty thousand. I’m having some work done on one of the barns at the ranch I bought.”

“You need major repairs this soon?”

“No, I’m having a custom dungeon/playroom built.”

“Do you trust the people doing the work?”

“The guy in charge, Molly’s father, and my dad were all in the US Marine Corps Force Recon together.”

“Give me the details on who to have it made out to and I’ll give the bank holding the trust accounts a heads up. You’ll be able pick up the check at the downtown branch tomorrow.”

“Oh, one more thing. I need to buy a new car. I got attacked at the warehouse last Tuesday and my Charger got trashed. Given the ranch and a bunch of other things, I’m thinking a full size pickup or a large SUV, but I haven’t made up my mind yet.”

“Not a problem. When you decide, you can call my office from the dealership and I’ll work out a direct funds transfer to handle the payment.”


The Matriarch and her council were in session.

The Matriarch said. “Machina, have you made any progress?”

“Some, not enough. I am convinced that we know how Mr Murphy’s mind control works. Gypsy had it it right. Subliminal messaging on supernatural steroids.”

“Explain.”

“His primary power is temporal manipulation. He achieves the perception of time stopping by moving himself into a higher frame of temporal reference where time moves so much faster for him than anything else that everything else appears to him to freeze. He can turn bullets back on an attacker because if he moves the bullet for example by turning it around, it maintains it’s momentum relative to itself.”

“You explained that the last time we met. How does it relate to the mind control?”

“So what happens if he speaks in his accelerated frame of reference. I am theorizing that the sound waves continue to travel out in his frame of reference. They hit the victim’s ear and get processed in his frame of reference. Backed by the spark of divinity in general and his temporal manipulation in particular, his words become embedded in the victims mind before even the most basic subconscious defenses can react, becoming post hypnotic suggestions without any of the limits normally associated with hypnosis.”

“So how do we protect our agents from this?”

“We can’t. The entire tech division has considered this problem. There are only two possible defenses. Be unable to hear his words or be unable to understand them. For agents acting in a surprise attack against Mr Murphy, in theory we could provide a helmet that would block out sound but allow agents to communicate with each other via radio. However if Mr Murphy moves against us offensively that won’t work.”

“Why not?”

“The nature of his power means any defense that has to be put on or otherwise activated in the moment is useless. He can always act faster than you can activate a defense. To defend against an offensive use of mind control by Mr Murphy we would have to render every agent, every employee permanently deaf.”

“That wouldn’t be practical.”

“Exactly.”

Isis spoke up. “But this raises non-technological solutions on the offensive side at least. A foreign agent that speaks no languages in common with Mr Murphy should be immune to his mind control. And while a speedster is obviously the wrong choice because it’s too easy for Mr. Murphy to turn their momentum against them, there are other powers out there that might prove more difficult for him to deal with.”

The Matriarch said. “Explain.”

“Mr Murphy’s power is an almost perfect defense, but aside from the mind control he has no offensive capability beyond a normal human. A speedster’s power is all about momentum, but lift them off the ground and redirect their momentum and they become helpless. On the other hand, take a creature like the villain Grendel. Massive, so Mr Murphy can’t move him around, super strong, delivers lots of force, but slow and invulnerable. Under normal conditions a stalemate, because Mr Murphy can retreat too quickly. But force Mr Murphy to stand and fight some how and eventually he runs out of gas.”

Machina said, “That brings up another issue that makes speedsters a bad choice against Mr Murphy. EyeSpy’s observations indicate that the slow motion frame of reference is more of a strain on Mr Murphy than the full time stop. I have a theory for this. It’s like trying to separate two opposite pole magnets and hold them apart.”

“I don’t get it.”

“If you have two strong magnets it takes a lot of force to pull them apart. If you put enough space between them it’s easy to keep them separated. If you try to hold them close together the magnets are constantly applying force to each other so force has to be constantly applied to keep them apart. The less separation, the more force it takes. Think of the normal temporal frame of reference we all operate in as one magnet, and Mr Murphy as the other.”

“Ah, so throw speedsters at him and the faster the speedster, the farther out he goes from the normal frame of reference and the longer it takes him to run out of gas. Against Grendel, he would be just a hair off the normal frame of reference and he runs out of gas much faster.”

The Matriarch interjected. “Delphi, your thoughts?”

“I dare not look into his future any more, but this idea has as much merit as anything else. Heavy power armor or a female spark with strength and invulnerability. We are geared to stealth, so the tech division would be starting from scratch on the armor. Based on the information we have English is Mr Murphy’s only language. So a female spark, strong and invulnerable who speaks no English. We would also need to plan for handling the other three sparks and how to force Mr Murphy to stand and fight. We are already running conventional intelligence operations to gather as much information on Mr. Murphy as possible.”


Matt arrived at the warehouse Tuesday. He left Hercules at the Ranch with Duchess and brought Molly to the office with him.

He stopped at the guard desk by the entrance and Let the guard know that Mr Alkaev would probably come by. Then he went up to the board room.


Matt entered the board room with Molly following. As Matt took his seat at the table, he introduced Molly. “Ladies and Gentlemen, this is my girlfriend and first slave, Molly. Some of you probably met her on that first day I had you all come to the warehouse, but you may not have been properly introduced. If not for her, none of us would be here. This whole operation is ultimately her idea.”

He went on to point out each member of his leadership team, then he got down to business. “Tony, what were the results on the test run on the recruitment script?”

“We got good results on the recruitment script test. A few sign ups on Friday, most on Saturday and a few more trickled in on Sunday. We got five men and sixteen women. Over all the response rate was around ten percent. Around six percent for the guys and thirteen percent for the women. Interestingly, the highest response rate for the women was from the gender studies group at twenty percent.”

Matt laughed. Then he explained what he had done to professor Rohn and the line about militant feminists being submissives trying to hide from their own nature.

Tony laughed. “Well, the data indicates that there may be something to that theory, but the sample size is too small to be sure.”

“I’ll have to start planning more recruiting runs. Where are we at with the website?”

“The cover BDSM dating site is now fully operational. I worked with Matilda and Louise and we got web ads put together and out on Google Ads. We also put together fliers and brochures that we have gotten into multiple adult toy stores in Houston, Dallas and Austin. We are already seeing sign ups on both the submissives and the dominant’s side, with of course revenue coming in from the dominant’s signing up.”

“And the on line store?”

“We are making excellent progress there. We could have a alpha version on line for internal testing as early as Thursday. Of course since it will be set up for members only restricted access, we shouldn’t have to worry about random traffic on that part of the site. Making sure it’s secure is the top priority.”

“Tablets for the pick up and delivery crews?”

“I have Android based tablets on order and we will have them in, configured and ready for the crews before the on-line store is ready to go.”

“Matilda, anything on your end?”

“Nothing major, I am looking into further advertising opportunities. NOW has been organizing protests at crisis pregnancy centers. There are several scheduled over the next week or two in either Houston or Dallas, and a recruitment event at Texas A&M. Given the test results, these should be priority targets. I’ll send you the information I have.”

“I find it interesting that you have that information at hand.”

“They are major opponents of human trafficking and could be a problem if they got wind of our operation. I keep an eye on them and what they are doing locally.”

“Ted?”

“Security is as tight as I can make it. I told you before that the armored shutters are months out. But the incident with the two mercenaries, Zip and Iron Maiden has me concerned. I talked more with they guy who designed the armored shutters. He’s having problems with too much success. He’s turning away orders because he’s having problems increasing his manufacturing capacity.”

“No promises, but talk to him and if he’s open to putting us at the front of the queue if we invest in helping him expand capacity, then work with him and Matilda to put together a proposal and I’ll consider it.”

“Sam, can you update me on the situation with Coral?”

“Yea, I got the information from her on her ‘crime boss’. I also got her to tell me about the ex-boyfriend who dumped her in this mess. Turns out, I actually know him.”

“You know the ex-boyfriend?”

“Yeah, he’s an undercover DEA agent. I met him once while I was working for Mr Alkaev. He’s a real piece of shit, as corrupt as they get. He was trying to be buddies with me and told me he had plans to make a big score and retire to a little fishing village in Baja, Mexico”

Sam paused and continued. “Back when I was still a Marine, Force Recon does a lot of black ops. We worked overseas with a lot of different agencies including the DEA. I still have contacts in the government and I hear things from time to time. Sometimes I heard things that were useful to Mr Alkaev. I checked a couple of contacts. The DEA had an undercover agent go rogue on them in Dallas and it matches the timeline for the start of Coral’s problems.”

“And the crime boss?”

“A mid level punk in a Mexican cartel running drugs and prostitution. Turns out Coral’s ‘boyfriend’ didn’t borrow money from the ‘crime boss’, he stole half a million dollars from him. The punk’s bosses do some business with Mr Alkaev, they get quite a few of their girls through him. I told them I had an idea where they could find the ‘boyfriend’ and that we’d like them to leave Coral alone. If they didn’t realize I’m not still working for Mr Alkaev, that’s not my problem.”

Matt laughed. “So she shouldn’t have any more problems with the ‘crime boss’.”

“Nope, and, I made sure that Coral knew that we were the reason why.”

“Is Fred working today?”

“He should be.”

“Tell him I’d like to talk and he should come by my office around lunch time.”


Matt was in his office, he’d sent Molly down to the Kitchen to make lunch. There was a knock on his office door.

“Enter.”

Fred came in. “You wanted to see me boss.”

“Yeah, but it’s not about work. The Nerd Pack hasn’t gotten together just to hang out since before school started. I heard that you want to introduce Tasha to the whole group. What if we do a cookout at my ranch on Saturday?”

“That would be cool. I hadn’t brought it up, because everyone is hooking up, except for Bob and Luke. I don’t want to make them uncomfortable.”

“I talked to Luke yesterday. Luke is hooked up. She’ll even fit in with Molly, Jenifer and Tasha.”

“Seriously, when did this happen?”

“Yesterday. It’s a hell of a story, but really, it’s Luke’s story to tell.”

“Good for him. I’m still worried about Bob though. I don’t think he’s gay, but when ever girls come up as a topic of conversation, he gets ... well ... weird.”

“We’ll plan on a get together at the ranch Saturday. I’ll let everyone know, and I’ll corner Bob at school tomorrow and talk to him.”


Matt got a call from the front security desk.

“Mr. Alkaev is here to see you.”

“Have someone from security show him where my office is.”.


Maks Alkaev walked into Matt’s office. He walked up to Matt’s desk and extending his hand. “Mr. Murphy, it’s nice to see you again. How are things going with all of this?”

Matt Shook Maks’ hand and invited him to have a seat. “Please, have a seat. Things are going well. We could be fully operational by next week.”

“That’s good. I have several customers who have shown interest in your operation, a couple of them are local and would like to get a better feel for your operation and how it would work. They are very influential men.”

“I’ll talk to my team, but I’m sure we could manage to put together a little dog and pony show.”

“Good, but it was something else you wanted to talk to me about?”

“Yes. How do your customers generally go about providing medical care for their slaves?”

“Most of them don’t. Too risky, too much government paperwork. Too many security issues.”

“Would they do so if there was an opportunity to do it securely?”

“So, you’ve met my niece then? Her idea of doing slave medicine out of a veterinary clinic?”

“No, I haven’t met her. I have four slaves now. One of them is a Nurse at LBJ Hospital. A female doctor noticed her slave collar and tried recruiting my slave to work for her as a nurse out of a vet clinic doing slave medicine. I had no idea that she had any connection to you, I thought that between us we might be able to throw business her way.”

Maks laughed. “Yeah, we probably could. I have more than a few local customers.”


Later, Matt found Sam in his office.

Matt walked in. “Sam, if it’s not too much to pry, how did things go with Louise last weekend?”

“No, it’s not too much. Pretty well actually. We click well too, in terms of what her fantasies are as submissive and mine as a dominant.”

“Good to hear. Do you have any plans for this weekend?”

“Nothing set in stone, why?”

“Louise is part of a circle of friends I’ve had since Jr. High. However we haven’t gotten together just to hang since we started college, we are all hooking up now, and a couple of the guys have outside girlfriends they want to introduce to the group, so I’m planning to host a cookout on Saturday. Since you are hooking up with Louise, you’re invited, and the two of you can even ‘play’ at the ranch if you want.”

Sam laughed. “We’ll be there.”


Matt looked at the email Matilda sent him with the information on the NOW rallies. The Texas A&M rally, an easy hit was scheduled for Wednesday. It was scheduled for the mid to late afternoon and there would be Dozens of adult women from the Texas state chapter of NOW and of course it would attract a lot of female students.

Matt wrote an email about Mr Alkaev’s request for a dog and pony show and sent it to all the members of his leadership team.


On the way back to the Ranch, Matt stopped at the bank and picked up the check for Ben.


Wednesday, Matt tracked Bob down after his classes were over. He still had some time before the Now rally.

“Bob, can we talk for a bit?”

“Sure Matt, what’s up?

“The Nerd Pack hasn’t gotten together just to hang out since before school started. I want to have a cookout at my ranch on Saturday. However, just about everyone else is hooked up. Molly and me, William and Jenifer, and Fred, Louise and Luke have all hooked up with people from outside the group. Fred wants to introduce his girl to the group, and Luke and Louise will likely be bringing their dates as well. You’re the only one in the group who doesn’t have anyone, and we don’t want to make you uncomfortable. Especially since most of our relationships aren’t exactly vanilla.”

“I have a girlfriend.”

“Really, Fred mentioned that you get a little weird when the topic of girls comes up.”

“Yeah, well, even next to you and Molly, my girlfriend is a bit out there.”

“Bob, you’ve met Hercules. Do you know why I got a dog?”

“No, but since you brought it up, why? I never did consider you the pet type.”

“Molly asked me to get her an intact male dog. Unless your girlfriend is eight years old or something, I don’t see how your girlfriend can be so far out their that we wouldn’t accept her.”

Bob blushed. “I ... I...”

Matt froze time. He picked up Bob and walked to his car. After stuffing Bob in the passenger seat, he got in the driver’s seat and restarted time.

Bob suddenly looked around wide eyed. “What the hell just happened. How did we get in your car.”

Matt started his rental car and backed out of the parking space. “Our conversation suddenly started to go somewhere that needed more privacy. Please tell me you aren’t involved with a little girl.”

“No, I know you’ve heard of furries. My Girlfriend is a cat-girl.”

“Actually, I think the correct term is plushies when they dress up in costumes to have sex.”

“Yeah, but Kyra doesn’t need the costume. She’s a real life anthropomorphic cat-girl Tiger specifically. She’s sexually mature. If you saw her without knowing her story, you would think she was our age. But technically, in calendar terms, she’s only eight. You see, she was born with four legs.”

“Another animal spark? How did you meet her? I sense a story here. Spill.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.