My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 77

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 77 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

PM

“So, this is the famous Cameron, is it? What was your problem, dude? Couldn’t you handle how close Lucy, Ashley, Erica, and Heather were? You’re a real dumbass, you know? Couldn’t you tell that if you shared Lucy, she would share you right back? What kind of girl did you think that she was?” I taunted Cameron just before I lubed up his ass with some olive oil and eased into him from behind.

“Ah ... God ... no ... oh, fuck, yeah ... oh ... God, why does this feel so great?” Cameron cried out with pain and pleasure at once.

That didn’t even count shock, as he didn’t expect to be taken like a bitch.

“Oh, that’s easy. Schumacher Syndrome. You contracted it from Lucy two years ago when she fucked you after she had been intimate with me. I gave it to her and she gave it to you. Funny how that works, Cameron, but it is what it is. Face it, dude ... you were never as manly as you always pretended to be. I can read your mind and it’s telling me that you were posturing a lot,” I teased him some more while I sodomized him and shoved his face into Larissa’s sloppy gash.

“What’s gonna happen to me?” Cameron gasped and winced, just before biting his lower lip.

“The jury’s still out, but I don’t think that you’re quite the tough ‘he-man’ type that you let on. Which is not a bad thing. Some guys really just aren’t macho. What’s bad is pretending that you are, overcompensating by being a jealous, obsessive prick, and generally behaving like an insecure jerk. So I’m going to do you a big, fucking favor here!” I chuckled as I touched the ruby to his lower back.

Thus it was that, during the middle of anal intercourse with me, Cameron started turning into a futa before everyone’s eyes. His hair grew longer, his hips widened, his bottom half expanded to create room, and a pussy opened up between his balls and his taint. Breasts grew out from his bosom, his skin became sleek and smooth, and his five o’clock shadow vanished instantly. He was actually a stunningly beautiful futa, too, with fair, even creamy skin, freckles, and auburn hair. She was now a ravishing redhead, a ginger, just one with a nice package just above her twat.

“I’m ... a freak ... oh, my God ... I’m wet just below my balls, what’s wrong with me?” Cameron screamed, just before she creamed herself and spurted out her jizz onto the floor.

“Lick it up, girl! You’re a futa now!” I demanded as I emptied my balls into her bottom.

“NOOOOOO!” Cameron shrieked for a moment before she rose and attacked Nydia, the nearest person standing to us.

Nydia was truly astonished, even stunned, in spite of normally being prepared. Before anyone caught Cameron, she stabbed Nydia in the chest with a steak knife, killing her on the spot. I had no choice but to let Nydia die now, let her bleed out so that I could resurrect her, but I would be damned if I didn’t punish Cameron for that. I slit her throat with the same knife in front of everyone, and then watched as Cherry took her own life next. It was clear what my first wife had in mind. If Nydia was going to be Undead, so would she.

Sure enough, first Nydia’s spirit rose above her body and I touched it, causing her to resurrect with her in her new, Undead state. She pulled off her boots, no longer able to stand wearing them, and proudly stood before all of us in the nude. She wore the reddish asterisk that marked her as mine for eternity now, one of the Undead at last. I smiled as I touched her mother’s ghost next, turning my late first wife into one of the resurrected as well. Cherry now had the same Mark of Mark upon her flesh, erasing all previous ink in its favor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.