Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 11

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Holly excitedly scooted around the corner and raised her gun hand, sighting down the barrel into the hallway ahead. She could hear another ‘Fem’ walking in the hall above her and closed her eyes, reaching out with her mind to determine her opponent’s exact position. There were traps and ambushes laid out all over the small two-story building the Tomlin team currently used as their training facility, and this false floor was new (installed by Yours Truly just yesterday) which meant nobody else knew about it. Yet.

Aiming almost straight up, Holly squeezed the trigger and felt the gun jump in her hand. The noise assaulted her first – the force seeming to flatten her ears against the sides of her head with a fierce slap – then a cramping pain deep in her gut that had her on her knees even as her victim on the next floor dropped in the same motion at the same instant.

‘Psychic rebound!’ Holly realized, even as she tried to block out the image of being shot in the cunt right through the faux flooring. Bent over and holding her stomach with both hands, she gasped as Lisa suddenly appeared and blew half a dozen rounds through Holly’s lower belly and right out her ass.

Lisa stood over her, hunched over, legs trembling with blood running in rivulets down her inner thighs and snarled, even while grinning over her gun barrel at her adversary, “How do you like it, little kitty?”

Holly rolled off the couch, separating herself from Tabatha to lay on the floor twitching in orgasm. “Holy fuck! That was intense!” she gasped, feeling herself with her hands, surprised not to find any unwanted holes in her body. There weren’t any extra holes, but the one she found, she gripped harder as another orgasm flooded through her. After another moment, she released her pussy and let her arms flop loosely against the carpet.

Gazing up at Tabatha, who still had both her hands between her own bare legs, Holly grinned breathlessly and said, “God! I’ve heard about the little playground where you ‘femgirls’ used to train, but I never guessed it was so much... fun! Did you suddenly just ... remember this?”

Tabatha/Katie smiled down at Holly, still breathing heavily from sharing the girl’s orgasms and said, “I remembered it last night ... in a dream.”

“Hell of a dream!” Holly grinned up at her; “Wet-dream, I mean. Sex with guns is one of my favorite ways to go! You should see what the guys do to us at the ‘Preserve’,”

“I didn’t think it was real at first – an actual memory, I mean, but then I started remembering other things – shooting naked girls and fighting them with knives and swords, and even walking into traps ... deliberately! I remember falling into a pit filled with sharpened stakes once. I remember twisting around to get one right up between my ... Umm, anyway, I was hanging there with Punji sticks sticking through me and arrows started shooting through holes in the sidewalls,” Tabatha replied, her eyes closing as she relived that memory, “and I started cumming...”

“Did somebody shoot a gun in here?” Ivory chirped as she came through the door. “Ooh, you’re naked!” she added with a look of eager surprise and stopped to stare at the bare blond lying on the floor next to the couch.

Holly rolled back and looked up to see who the new arrival was, knowing she was displaying every bare bit of herself to the newcomer. She smiled and said, “Sorry, no gun. But, you know – I can fix that,” she added as she remembered where several were located in a cabin at the Phoenix Preserve. Almost instantly, two revolvers appeared on the floor between Holly and Ivory. She looked up at Tabitha, still lounging on the couch. “You want one?”

Tabitha’s long, curly red hair moved to caress her sparsely freckled naked breasts as she shook her head, ‘no’, so Holly rolled further onto her back towards Ivory, her taut stomach muscles flexing as she sat up. Ivory stared down at the girl, enraptured by the sexy movement of her torso.

Holly grinned sappily at Ivory as she noticed her fascination and quipped, “Can’t wait to put a hole in me, huh?” and hoisted her rump up off the floor to wantonly display her pussy to the other girl. Ivory actually whimpered as she stared at Holly’s muscles twitching as she held herself up for Holly’s inspection.

Ivory’s pleasure only lasted another instant before Holly was on her knees and reaching for a pistol. Gasping with sudden comprehension, Ivory jerked her head toward the guns and glared at them with fierce concentration. Holly snarled in frustration as the pistol she was reaching for vanished. Realizing that Ivory had the jump on her now, she quickly grabbed the other gun and rolled back on the carpet to get Ivory in her sights.

But Ivory was ready and already aiming the gun she’d teleported from off the floor. Four quick rounds into Holly’s sexy belly had the girl flat on her back and gasping in agony. As she started to cum, Holly resisted curling into a fetal position to ease the fierce pain in her gut while still trying to get a bead on Ivory.

“Wait!” Ivory cried as her opponent began to squeeze the trigger. Nearly kicking the gun out of Holly’s grasp, she slid her slacks down and off, her pumps disappearing into the pant legs as her clothing sailed across the room. “Here! Hold this!” she gasped excitedly and pushed the gun back into Holly’s shaking fingers. “It’s been so long since I’ve done this...”

On her knees, now, she pulled the still-loaded pistol up against her crotch, feeling the heat of Holly’s fingers contrasting against the cold metal of the gun. She tucked the end of the barrel up until she felt it crudely invading her pussy lips. “Okay...” she panted, “you can’t miss that!”

Sitting more upright and straightening her shoulders, she pulled her top off one-handed and tossed it aside. Now she was as naked as Holly. She could feel movement in her crotch as Holly tightened her grip on her gun while she gazed down at the girl’s bleeding belly. ‘Not much more I can do there,’ she decided. More bullets in her belly wouldn’t make her hurt worse (or cum harder), so she moved her attention toward the girl’s breasts, imagining what she could do with just two bullets left.

Holly pushed her gun up more tightly against Ivory’s cunt and Ivory realized she only had a second or two to decide before she was sent into agony heaven. Holly’s breast and nipple were silhouetted above her ribs as she twisted on the floor, seeming to beg for attention. Without hesitating another second, Ivory fired at the plump roundness, her eyes lighting up when Holly’s tit exploded.

Holly yelped as a deep hole tore through her tit and erupted blood all over her arm, then gushed back to spatter her sternum. Grimacing, she immediately squeezed the trigger of her gun to put a round right up into Ivory’s cunt before she lost herself in another orgasm. That bullet exited just below Ivory’s tailbone, spattering blood across the floor behind the kneeling girl.

Ivory dropped her own gun from her suddenly spastic hands and shook with the intense sensual shock that tore through her body. As she began to fall backwards, she locked eyes with Tabitha, still lying on the couch. Their minds merged for an instant, sharing the pain and orgiastic glory. Then Ivory was on her back and her body was responding to another searing tunnel of sensual heat tearing through deep inside her, ripping muscle and nerves as it exploded through her gut.

The pain and overwhelming agony of being gut shot assaulted Holly right through Ivory’s mental broadcast, but Holly squeezed the trigger again and was rewarded with the sensation of another bullet ripping deep into Ivory’s belly, the girl mentally radiating the destruction of her cunt through the room.

Holly was trying to hold the pistol up straight into Ivory’s pussy, but the girl was quivering too hard from all the agony in her gut. Plus, the gun handle was too slippery from all the blood (and cum) dribbling from Ivory’s wounded cunt all over the rug, her thighs and everything else. Finally, Holly got a firm grip and squeezed the trigger again. Both girls whimpered with regret when that action resulted only in a soft, metallic ‘click’.

“Oh, fuck...” Holly whimpered.

“It’s empty...” Ivory whined, finishing Holly’s sentence.

‘There’s still a bullet in the other gun!’ they both thought simultaneously, and both sat up to seek it out, suddenly much more lively than they’d been a few seconds earlier, a new purpose motivating them to more mayhem.

“It’s gone!” Holly cried as she locked her gaze on the spot where she’d seen Ivory drop it.

But Ivory was staring at the couch and the bare, buxom redhead rubbing the warm barrel of the no-longer-lost gun against herself, right between her legs. Both the girls on the floor could feel the heat from the recently-fired pistol right through Tabitha’s quivering flesh as she shared her sensual images with them as Ivory had done before. “Do you think she’ll do it?” she whispered, unwilling to distract Tabitha’s self-exploration by speaking into their mind-link.

“Oh-god-I-hope-so!” Holly whispered back, also unwilling to disturb her would-be playmate from wantonly blowing apart her pussy.

‘I can hear you, you know,’ Tabitha told them softly. ‘You want me to do this... ‘ and she smiled as she shoved the barrel crudely up so that it was digging into her pussy lips, then shoved it inside even further once she had it aligned, forcing a cry from her own throat as she pressed too hard for an instant. She teased the girls for a moment by pushing the warm barrel up inside her, then easing it back out, pressing the nub at the end of the barrel against the rough, sensitive flesh just inside her wet, seeping cunt.

She pushed the barrel up as far as she could, so that the cylinder half disappeared inside her, then forced a thumb through the slippery, slickened trigger guard. ‘ ... and then maybe ... This!’

Squeezing her eyes shut with a fierce grin on her face, she pulled the trigger, sending the last bullet in the room tearing through her belly and up into her stomach, still psychically connected to her sisters-in-pain so that they, too, shared the agony of her pussy’s destruction.


The room had darkened a few moments earlier when the Northern sun had gone out for the day, leaving the room’s three naked, bloodied occupants still whimpering in orgasm, quietly enjoying their bodies slow recovery from the mayhem they’d committed against themselves and each other, sharing their thoughts and sensations, sharing their explorations of Tabitha’s new memories with her.

The door made a sound as the lever was pushed down, then opened to allow Frank and his son, Frank Jr. in.

“I smell pussy juice,” Frank grinned as he reached down to find a lamp on the nearby table.

“And blood, too,” Frank Jr. added.

Frank clicked on the lamp’s light switch and gazed around the room. Frank Jr.’s wife lay on the floor, naked, her butt in a small, cooling pool of blood with a pistol sticking out of her pussy. Ivory grinned up at them and said, “Hi, guys,” then leaned her head against the base of the couch to gaze up at her husband. “Hey, Hon, wanna fuck? I have this amazing new toy...” and she flexed her stomach to indicate the gun sticking out of her. “No bullets, though.”

At the sight of his bloody, naked wife lying in a roomful of freshly murdered women, his cock immediately jumped and quickly began to swell. “I won’t need bullets for that,” he groaned, loosening his belt as quickly as his fumbling fingers could manage it. On his knees between Ivory’s legs, he shoved his fingers inside her and gasped, “Wow! You’re like fucking hamburger in there.”

He pulled his hand back out and stared at the blood and shredded bits of meat between his fingers while Ivory winced from the savage movement and whimpered, “I said I was out of bullets ... Oh, fuck, I’m cumming again...”

“You’ll be coming a lot in a minute!” Frank Jr. growled as he shoved his hand down his pants to lubricate his hard cock with the blood he’d discovered in Ivory’s shot-up twat. As soon as his hand was halfway cleaned off, he shoved his pants down his thighs, one hand aiming his blood-smeared cock between Ivory’s legs and thrust inside, hard and rough, deliberately ignoring his wife’s wounded condition, and was rewarded with an ear-piercing shriek.

“Like that, did ya?” he grunted as he pummeled her as hard as he could, Ivory’s pained grunts matching his thrusts. Her pussy was loose but sticky from the damage half-a-dozen steel jackets had caused when Holly had emptied that six-shooter up between her legs. In physical contact with Ivory, Frank Jr. mentally relived the excitement of the earlier gunplay even while he was fucking Ivory’s ruined cunt. In addition, the blood splashing out and coating his belly and balls enhanced the sensation. It only took a dozen strokes (a couple of strokes for each remembered bullet tearing through Ivory’s cunt and belly), and Frank Jr. was spewing cum up inside her, coating her wounded tissue with fresh, salty sperm.

All three girls cried out when Ivory broadcast being sprayed internally with hot, burning fluid. Frank watched as Tabitha plunged (She has a gun in her cunt, too!) into and against her pussy lips, trying for another orgasm with aid from Ivory’s newly broadcast sensations. She made it, but the gun was now almost completely inside her, with only the tip of the handle showing when she finally collapsed in exhausted completion.

Holly simply rubbed a hand against the bloodied, half-healed holes in her belly a couple of times in response to Ivory, then relaxed into sleep again. Frank chuckled, then watched his son as he leaned back and wiped at his shrinking dick with the bottom of his shirt. “That good, huh?” he chuckled.

“Fuck, Dad, she’s amazing when she gets all shot up like this,” Frank Jr. panted. “I’d’ve never been able to do this to the ‘original’ Ivory. Her human body would never have been able to take this kind of treatment.”

“I’m still not used to Ivory looking so much like the other hybrids, though,” Frank commented, then chuckled, “I guess I’m too used to blondes.”

“Or redheads,” a voice said from behind them. The men turned to see Jake Jr. standing in the doorway. The newcomer ignored his uncle pulling up his pants and tucking in the ends of his bloody shirt, instead noticing his wife lying on the couch with a gun butt sticking out of her before he added, “My, what have our lovely ladies been up to?”

Frowning. Jake Jr. quickly crossed the room to reach Tabitha, his face full of concern. “God, I hope she didn’t do what I think she did ... stupid human in a roomful of hybrids!” Jake Jr. sank down between Tabitha’s legs and tried to get a grip on the slippery gun handle. “Jesus! There’s fresh blood in there! I can’t believe it! She shot herself! I bet the bullet’s still in there! I can only hope there’s not more than one...”

“Don’t get all panicky, Sonny,” Frank told him. “Tabitha’s got hybrid blood in her. She’ll heal.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.