The Babysitter Seduced Me! - Cover

The Babysitter Seduced Me!

Copyright© 2022 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife got pregnant by accident. She never wanted children and this one got in the way of her career plans. She wanted to go back to work as soon as possible after Jordan was born, but I worked, too, so we needed some help. Help was a college girl named Erica, who loved taking care of Jordan. She was good at it, too. In fact, she was a better mother to him than his birth mother was. It turned out she had a trick up her sleeve that made Jordie always happy to see her. Me, too, as it turned out.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Babysitter  

I woke up to find her on her knees swabbing my face with a damp washcloth. Blearily I saw that the washcloth was red. It was supposed to be white.

“Ohh please don’t be dead!” Erica was sobbing as her hand moved the cloth over my face.

“Not dead,” I groaned.

“I called 911!” she said, excitedly. “I can hear the siren!”

I realized I could hear a siren, too. I felt a lot of pain in my face, but the rest of me was okay. I probably didn’t need a paramedic, but it was too late to call and say, “Never mind.” She was cradling my head against her knees as she knelt beside me, sitting on her calves. The siren got close and she jumped up. The back of my head thumped to the floor and I winced.

A very nice EMT named Michael patched up my bloody nose, said it didn’t look critical, and recommended I get it looked at by a doctor. He didn’t ask why I ran full speed into a wall. Erica stood nearby, cheeks tear-streaked, holding Jordie. When Michael got finished with bandaging my nose and satisfying himself that I didn’t have a concussion that required immediate treatment, he led me to lie down on the couch and recommended I stay there for half an hour.

“I’ll give your wife some additional bandages before I leave,” he said.

As he stood to leave I wondered when Melody had gotten home. Had Erica called her at work? He was gone before I woke up enough to realize he’s assumed Erica was my wife. It was understandable. I mean she was standing there holding a baby.

Melody was unhappy when she got home from work, but it was primarily because I hadn’t gone to the hospital to get checked out. I’d examined my face in the bathroom mirror and could actually see a line of darker bruising where the edge of the door jamb had impacted my forehead and nose. I think what made me black out was the intense pain in my nose, rather than any damage to my brain. I told Melody I’d been running to get to the bathroom and had tripped.

“Don’t wait so long next time,” she muttered.


I took some aspirin and one of Melody’s Ambien and, when I woke up the next morning, there was blood on my pillow and a generalized, throbbing pain in my face. I shuffled to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. It looked like I’d stepped in front of Derek Jeter’s bat. My whole face was swollen and a mixture of deep purple, almost black and a sickly yellow color. I looked vaguely alien. Blood was seeping from my nostrils and my upper lip was a mess of dried and fresh blood. I gingerly stuffed half of a cotton ball in each of my nose holes and went back to the bed. Melody was already up and nowhere to be seen. I took the pillow slip off the pillow and tossed it in my hamper.

I found Melody in the kitchen, eating breakfast. She looked very professional but also very hot. She’s busty and even in a suit type outfit her chest draws the eyes.

When she looked at me she said, “You need to go get that checked out at the urgent care center. Erica can stay with Jordie.”

“I will,” I said.

“I’ll probably be late tonight,” she said. “We got a big case yesterday and it’s going to require a ton of research.”

“We’ll be here,” I said. I was used to her coming home late. That had been happening a lot over the last month or so, since Erica arrived.

I heard her greet Erica as she went out the front door to go to her car. When Erica came into the kitchen she gasped and covered her mouth with one hand.

“You look awful!” she moaned. “I feel like this is all my fault.”

“I’m fine,” I said, to reassure our babysitter. “I’m going to go have it looked at. Are you okay to stay with Jordie by yourself?”

“Of course!” she said, sounding a little offended. It might have been my imagination, though.

While I got dressed Erica went through her normal routine of going to the nursery to see if Jordie was awake or not, and to deal with him if he was. I hadn’t shaved that morning and when I looked in the mirror again I saw the image of a homeless person who had been mugged staring back at me.

I called my doctor and told the nurse what had happened. He, too, recommended a visit to urgent care. I told Erica I was leaving and grabbed my keys off the hook on the wall.

“You want me to drive you there?” she asked. “Can you see okay?”

She was referring to my glasses, which had been somewhat mangled in the process of trying to reposition the doorway with my face. I’d bent them back into shape, more or less, but they needed some care by a professional.

“I’m fine,” I said. “I don’t know how long I’ll be gone.”

“Take your time. We’ll be fine. I might take him to the park.”

I had no idea why she’d want to take a five-month-old baby to a park, but I was in too much of a hurry to discuss it.

At urgent care I got X-Rayed and a nice doctor whose name I can’t remember informed me that my nose was broken and that I might need surgery to stabilize it. His nurse made a call and told me that the ENT clinic at the hospital could see me if I got there within an hour. Apparently they had a cancellation or something. I got there in fifteen minutes and then sat for thirty until being seen. I gave them a CD that urgent care had put in a little paper envelope, and which had my X-Rays on it. When I finally got seen, a doctor said that all it needed was to be packed so that its normal internal shape would be preserved as it healed. They gave me a shot on both sides of my nose, but it still hurt enough that I cried like a baby while he stuffed gauze rolls up into my nostrils.

It was two-thirty when I got back home. I was tired, sore, and a little grumpy when I went into the house. Erica wasn’t in the kitchen or living room and I wondered if she was still gone with my son. I looked into the nursery on a whim, because I planned to just go back to bed. I’d been given some pain medication - the good stuff - and had taken one already, though I probably shouldn’t have because I had to drive home.

She was in the rocker, topless, with Jordie clutched to her chest. He was happily sucking on her right nipple like it was a pacifier. I saw her shirt lying draped over the arm of the rocker. She looked up at me and her face squinted up.

“You were gone forever!” she complained. “What happened? Are you okay?” She blinked, looked down at herself and then back at me. “You want me to cover up?”

“No. I’m going to bed,” I said, tiredly. “My nose is broken,” I said, as an afterthought. “They packed it, but didn’t have to do surgery. They said it will take a few weeks to heal.”

“Yes,” she said. “Go lie down. I’ve got things covered, here.”

My mind wandered a bit and I thought, ‘What’s covered is your very pretty nipple as my son sucks on it.’ That distraction only lasted a few seconds, though, and I turned to go to my bedroom. I got undressed and I remember pulling the covers back, but that’s all before the medication kicked into high gear and I more or less passed out.


I should mention, here, that I don’t wear underwear. I own a few pairs, but when I was in college I found it was just easier to go sans shorts. It was also more comfortable. I’d grown up wearing briefs, which were tight and had to be fumbled with to get my dick out at the urinal. I tried boxers one time, but they bunched up in my pants and were uncomfortable. So I just got into the habit of wearing nothing under my outerwear.

The reason I explain this is because, when I got undressed to get into bed, the medication hit me before I actually got under the covers. It was June and warm, so I didn’t need to be under the covers, but it would have been better if I’d gotten covered up because Erica, of course, checked on me while I was asleep. This meant that the first time she checked on me, she found a naked man lying on his bed, face up.

I’ve already documented how little experience with naked men Erica had, at that point. She hadn’t told me this, yet, but she’d actually only seen one penis before she saw mine. That was also Cousin Ricky’s, when he tried to get her to suck it. He was left frustrated as she came to the conclusion that things had gone too far, too fast, and fled.

So mine was the first one she got to actually examine. It was flaccid, of course. Had I been awake I’d have been embarrassed for her to see it. I don’t view my flaccid penis as being very impressive. When it’s long and strong I feel a little prouder of it. I’m not “hung” or anything, but my six inches had always satisfied Melody, and she used the shit out of it.

I wasn’t awake, though, and slept more or less blissfully through her examination of her first real, live cock. She told me about this later.

She stared a lot, at first, moving her head here and there. Then she reached with one fingertip to move it from where it lay, languidly, on its little nest of hair. I’m uncut, so all she saw, really, was what looked like a pinkish-gray sea slug with one little eye. Or mouth. She didn’t say how long she stayed, that first time. All she told me was that she checked on me two more times and covered me up before Melody got home. She was smart enough to know that if Melody found me like that, she’d assume (correctly) that the babysitter had seen me like that, too.

Usually, Erica left just before Melody got home. This time she waited and then offered to stay ‘overtime’ to take care of Jordie while Melody changed clothes and checked on her husband. Melody said that was fine and when Erica offered to prepare supper, Melody said, “Just order a pizza,” and left to check on me.

I woke up while Melody was in the shower. I sat up, my head still throbbing a little, and realized I was naked. I looked for my clothes and found them neatly folded and draped over the end of the bed. That was Erica’s doing but it wasn’t as well thought out as simply covering me up had been. I’m not the kind of person who folds things neatly and puts them on the end of the bed before I get in it to sleep. To this day I still don’t know if Melody noticed that or not.

I got dressed in the same clothes and took another pill. The mirror was in the bathroom where Melody was, but I didn’t go in there to look. I was already tired of looking at my face.

I was surprised to find Erica sitting on the couch, playing “Let’s stand up and then sit back down” with Jordie. He was having a blast, smiling and chuckling as he struggled up onto his feet, which were in her lap, and then plopped back down onto his diaper. He looked at me before she did.

“Do you feel better?” she asked, when she looked at what Jordie was looking at.

“Some,” I said.

“I’m so sorry,” Erica said.

“You have nothing to be sorry about,” I said. “I’m the one who ran into the wall.”

“Yes, but you only did that after I barked at you. I shouldn’t have barked at you.”

“You were right,” I said. “It was too personal a thing for me to have said. I’m sorry if I offended you.”

“I wasn’t offended,” she said, standing Jordie up. “I was just surprised, that’s all.”

“We’ll talk about it tomorrow. Why are you still here?”

“I told Melody I could stay while she checked on you and unwound from work.”

“Thank you,” I said. “You’re a nice person.”

“Hey, I’m going to get supper out of the deal,” she said, grinning.

As if her words made it happen, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find a pizza delivery guy standing there. His reaction to seeing me would have been comical if I hadn’t felt so miserable.

“Don’t ask,” I said, reaching for the box in his hands.

“Twenty-six, fifty-two,” he said, still staring at my face.

My billfold was still in my pants and I got it out and handed him a credit card. He scanned it on a little reader attached to his phone, said thanks, and retreated to his car.


Eating pizza was difficult. My jaws ached when I bit into the thick crust. I was starving, though, having missed lunch, so I tried to ignore it. Melody and Erica chatted about this and that and Melody fed Jordie. As I sat there, chewing, I imagined my wife letting Jordie suck at one of her bounteous breasts. The image was there, but it looked fake. Melody liked it when I played with her breasts, and she liked to have them sucked, too, but somehow I knew she wouldn’t want that kind of intimacy with our son. Erica’s little nipples protruded a lot, too, while Melody’s were usually just colored spots on her breast, before she got turned on.

That was the first time I thought about how little Melody interacted with Jordie on a personal, maternal, intimate level. It seemed off, but I didn’t associate it with any particular ‘condition’, as it pertained to something like post-partum issues. I knew Melody hadn’t wanted to have a child, and just chalked it up to that.

Erica left an hour later and said she’d be there early the next day so I wouldn’t have to deal with Jordie early in the morning. It never occurred to me to think it was strange that my wife didn’t call in to take a day off to take care of her injured husband and infant child.

I took two pain pills that night and slept like the dead. I felt better when I woke up, but it was nine in the morning. I got up with morning wood and started, slowly, towards the bathroom to take the pressure off my bladder.

Just like I had barged in on Erica while she was getting Jordie to take the bottle, Erica barged in on me to check on me. She had Jordie on one hip and looked startled as I turned to face her. My mind was still sleep-fogged and it was only after her surprised, “Oh!” that I realized I was naked.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.