The Babysitter Seduced Me! - Cover

Preview

The Babysitter Seduced Me!

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2022 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fiction, Exhibitionism, First, Lactation, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Babysitter,

Romantic Sex Story: My wife got pregnant by accident. She never wanted children and this one got in the way of her career plans. She wanted to go back to work as soon as possible after Jordan was born, but I worked, too, so we needed some help. Help was a college girl named Erica, who loved taking care of Jordan. She was good at it, too. In fact, she was a better mother to him than his birth mother was. It turned out she had a trick up her sleeve that made Jordie always happy to see her. Me, too, as it turned out.

Foreword

Just to be up front about things, this story contains some scenarios I’ve written about before, but which continue to fascinate me. One, in particular, “forced” lactation, is quite possible and happens frequently around the world, even though not much is published about it. The story isn’t an attempt to recycle these scenarios. They are simply mechanisms I’m familiar with, and which help the characters end up where they end up.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.