The Babysitter Seduced Me! - Cover

The Babysitter Seduced Me!

Copyright© 2022 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My wife got pregnant by accident. She never wanted children and this one got in the way of her career plans. She wanted to go back to work as soon as possible after Jordan was born, but I worked, too, so we needed some help. Help was a college girl named Erica, who loved taking care of Jordan. She was good at it, too. In fact, she was a better mother to him than his birth mother was. It turned out she had a trick up her sleeve that made Jordie always happy to see her. Me, too, as it turned out.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Babysitter  

I was able to concentrate for about an hour before I realized I needed to stop. I wondered if all this was going to affect my business negatively. Without Melody’s income things might get tight. She put a lot of her salary into her 401K account, but the rest had been spent on us. It could get difficult unless I kept expanding. And if I kept expanding my customer base, I’d have to spend more time in the office. I couldn’t afford to get distracted all the time. Like I was now.

I left the office and checked the nursery. Jordie was fast asleep in his crib. I found Erica in my bedroom, on my bed, naked. She was reading something on her laptop, which was perched on her chest just below her breasts. She looked up at me when I came in.

“I wondered when you’d get here,” she said, closing her laptop.

“You’re very sure of yourself, all of a sudden,” I teased.

“You’re more predictable than you probably think you are,” she replied. “I want you on top this time.”

“Awww, and I was looking forward to doing it doggy style,” I teased.

“We can do it doggy style later. Right now I want to feel your weight on top of me. I want to feel helpless.”

“I didn’t think you’d be into feeling helpless,” I said, taking off my clothes.

“I wouldn’t want to with anybody but you,” she said. “Hurry. Pussy needs another bath.”

She might have been young and inexperienced, but she knew me better than I had thought about, and she knew how to push my buttons. She wanted it rough again and she knew how to egg me on to get me to behave in that manner. My rule survived, but just barely, as I spurted in her at the exact second she grabbed for her own orgasm. It was the first time I had ever cum at the same time as my lover.

Afterwards we were tired, and drifted off for a short nap with our bodies entwined. I woke up when she moved and extricated herself from my embrace. I rolled to look at the clock on the nightstand and it was five ‘til four in the afternoon. I heard the faint sounds of my son fussing and got up. Erica was changing his diaper. Her naked backside looked good, with her hips swelling out from her thin upper torso. I realized she had a really good ass, kind of heart-shaped and firm. She looked over her shoulder.

“I’m going to take him for a walk in the park. You wanna go with us?”

“I need to get more work done,” I said.

“Okay,” she said. “We’ll flirt with somebody else, then.”

“Ha, ha,” I said. “You can’t trick me again. You’ll have to wait until tonight.”

She came to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She gave me a long, slow kiss.

“Until tonight, then,” she whispered.

I left and got back to work, finishing the project I’d been working on and then starting another. I was a little amazed that I could concentrate again.


I didn’t come out of my office until six-thirty. I didn’t smell anything from the kitchen and I found Erica in the nursery, with her laptop open again. Jordie was lying on his stomach in the crib, playing with toys scattered around him. He had a pacifier in his mouth and was working on it lustily. Erica looked up at me.

“We should eat out tonight,” she said. “We can take him and put him in a high chair. I think he’s ready for that.”

“Where do you want to go?” I asked.

“Don’t care,” she said, flippantly, “as long as it’s with you and Jordie.”

We got ready to go and then got Jordie ready. Erica put him in his car seat and, with the intelligence of youth, figured out how to fasten him in securely.

We went to a Greek restaurant that was on the other side of town from where I lived. I’d wanted to go there for a while, but Melody wasn’t interested. She tended more towards Olive Garden or the buffet places where she could get salads. She was very conscious of her figure. I wondered if that had been to please me, or other men. Then I pushed all that out of my mind. I was with a woman who did want to be with me. Later that night I would probably make love with this woman. My sex life wasn’t going to suffer from my breakup at all.

The food was good and Jordie loved all the new sights, sounds, and smells. I asked her what my son’s counsel had been, in terms of what she should tell her parents. She said the discussion wasn’t finished, yet. He fell asleep in his car seat almost as soon as I left the parking lot, so we drove around town for a while.

“Is this what it feels like to be with a man?” she asked, looking over at me. “To have a boyfriend?”

“I guess it’s a little like dating,” I said. “Except that we skipped the awkward, getting-to-know-you part and already got to the good stuff.”

“I like this part too,” she said, sounding like she was scolding me.

“This part is good, too,” I agreed. “I’m just so used to being married that it’s hard to think of dating again.”

We rode in companionable silence a while longer. Then she turned to me again.

“When we get home, I want to discuss blow jobs.”

“Discuss?” I smiled at her.

“I’ve never done one before. I don’t know if I’ll like that or not.”

“Well I sure liked having oral sex on you,” I said.

“I hope it will be like that when I learn how to do that to you,” she said.

“You’ve given me a boner,” I informed her.

“Good.”

“You’ve given me lots of them, and I’m talking before Melody took off.”

“I know. I saw them, or at least some of them.”

“And that didn’t bother you?”

“You were a perfect gentleman,” she said. “All guys get boners. How could I hold that against you? Besides. It made me feel good. I know I’m not pretty like other girls.”

“You do yourself a disservice,” I said. “I think you’re beautiful.”

“You just want to have sex with me,” she said.

“I think you’re beautiful right now and we can’t have sex,” I argued.

“You just want to have sex with me later,” she said.

“Okay, we won’t have sex tonight. I’m still going to think you’re beautiful all night.”

“Let’s not go overboard, here,” she said.

“Then don’t argue with me,” I said. “You’re beautiful and my boner has nothing to do with that. Got it?”

“Yes, Sir,” she responded.

When I looked at her she was staring straight ahead.

But she was grinning from ear to ear.


“Let’s talk about showering together before we talk about blow jobs,” I suggested.

“Oooo, I like that idea,” she said.

Ten minutes later Jordie was asleep in his crib and we crowded into the shower stall in the master bathroom. It wasn’t a tight fit, but there wouldn’t be any ballroom dancing going on there, either.

We didn’t need a lot of room, though, because we were pressed together constantly. Even when our hands were busy washing each other, we were pushed up together.

She spent a lot of time washing my erection, which wasn’t odd. It was the first one she’d gotten her hands on. True, she’d pulled me into her twice, but that was different than exploring it. She ended up on her knees and I redirected the spray off to one side as she played with my foreskin and peered at my balls. The “talk” about fellatio was forgotten as she leaned forward to gently suck on the tip of my prong. Her tongue swirled around it several times and she pulled off to look up at me.

“I’m going to like doing this a lot. I can tell,” she said.

“I’m going to like having you do that a lot,” I said. “We can do each other at the same time, you know.”

“You mean sixty-nine?” she said. “That always seemed icky, until now.”

“It’s not icky. Trust me.” I smiled at her.

“The amazing changes to my life just keep happening,” she said.

Then she went back on my cock and played with it in her mouth until she could get all but two inches in. She pulled off and, I think by pure instinct, jacked on the shaft a few times.

“This is going in me tonight,” she said, to the audience in general.

“Probably more than once,” I pronounced.

“It will fill me up with yummy sperm,” she said. She looked up. “Is sperm yummy?”

“I know some women who think so. If you suck long enough you’ll get to find out.”

“Maybe later,” she said. “Right now I want it in me in a different place.”

I turned off the shower and we got out. She bent over to rub her knees.

“It can be done on a bed, too,” I said, helpfully.

In the bedroom she crawled on the bed and stopped, looking over her shoulder at me. Her hair was still wet, but she looked delicious. Her pussy lips bulged under her rosebud. She spread her knees apart.

“Arf, arf!” she barked.

She was too far on the bed, so I gripped her hips and pulled her back. Her pussy was positioned perfectly for when I was standing like that. I eased in and filled her as she went, “Ohhh, arf, arf, arf!”

I reached forward to slide my hands over her breasts. I couldn’t cup them, but I could move my hands across them and scrape her nipples. I pushed hard and she leaned back against me.

“I probably can’t rub your clit like this,” I said. “You can reach and rub it yourself.”

She did and groaned.

“I’ve rubbed a zillion times,” she panted. “But it never felt like this.”

“Think of me like I’m your living dildo,” I said.

“No!”

“What?”

“You’re no dildo. You’re Bob. You’re the only man who gets to do this. Your penis is in me, not some dildo.”

“Then think of me as horny Bob, who’s going to cum in you as soon as you rub enough to get off.”

“That might take some time,” she panted. “I like this and I don’t want it to end.”

“I won’t get tired for half an hour,” I said.

“Half an hour? Don’t be ridiculous. I’m not waiting any half hour to feel you shoot in me.”

She didn’t take half an hour, either. She took ten minutes.


When I woke up the next morning I experienced fifteen or twenty seconds of disorientation. There was a warm body next to me and the first thing I thought of was Melody. My nose informed me that she wasn’t Melody and I had this blinding realization that Erica’s and Melody’s natural scents were very different. My mind cleared as I rolled my head to see Erica’s peaceful sleeping face next to mine.

I thought back to the night I was just waking up after. We’d made love three times. It had felt ... right. I’d awakened in this same bed hundreds of times with Melody next to me, but I couldn’t think of a time when I felt like I did at that moment. I’d had sex with Melody maybe thousands of times, but I couldn’t remember a time when I’d felt like this. I stared at the nineteen-year-old college girl in my bed and actually tried to feel guilty.

But I couldn’t.

I felt a rush of emotion and tears filled my eyes, to spill over and run down my left cheek. The ones from my right eye got caught along the bridge of my nose. It wasn’t sadness, though. It was from the happiness of knowing that my life had shifted into something better. Later I would surmise that Melody had never made me feel this way because she had never been fully invested in my life. I hadn’t realized it back then; hadn’t known what I was missing. I was married so I assumed I was happy. I had sex with my wife on a regular basis so I thought we were a good fit. And maybe we were for the first years of our marriage. But then our primary interests changed. Jordie exposed that. Everything had gone downhill after Jordie was born. His mere existence had illuminated the things in our marriage that neither of us were happy with. I don’t want to trivialize six years of a matrimonial relationship, but it was a little like buying a new pair of shoes, maybe expensive shoes, and finding that they didn’t fit properly. But because they were expensive and because you like their appearance, you keep wearing them anyway. Even though they hurt your feet.

The pair of shoes Erica represented wasn’t as stylish or flashy.

But they fit perfectly. She fit perfectly.

My ruminations were interrupted when she opened her eyes.

“You’re crying,” she said. She sounded just like a mother comforting her child.

“It’s not bad tears,” I said.

She rolled to kiss me and experienced morning breath for the first time in her life. I saw it in her eyes.

“I need to brush my teeth,” I said.

“And that makes you cry tears of happiness?”

“You need to brush your teeth, too,” I said.

“Oh!” She covered her mouth with one hand.

I moved it and kissed her again.

“I love you even if you need to brush your teeth,” I said.

She sat up, bounced up, actually. Erica was a morning person and as time would pass she’d make me feel old and tired on more than one occasion. But only in the mornings.

She didn’t go brush her teeth, though. She ran on bare feet to the nursery. I got up and dealt with my morning wood and then pulled some clothes on. When I got to the nursery she was just finishing up putting a new diaper on my little boy, who was kicking and waving his arms happily. I picked up the folded, soiled diaper and put it in the diaper bin.

“He was already awake,” she said. “He was playing with Barney.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.